I ordered a phone online and came home to a note on the door from FedEx saying that the package was left at the front office. When I went into the office, I showed Phyllis the door tag from FedEx and told her that I didn't get the notification email that I normally get. She immediately told me that if I didn't get the notification, my package was not in the office. To which, I replied, I have had it happen before that the notification didn't go through. When she finally went into the room where the packages are, I seen my box and told her it was on the opposite counter, but she ignored me, let the door close behind her, and I seen her walk to the wall closest to the door (farthest from my Box). She was in there for some time and finally came back without my box. I did get my box after she did all of the paperwork for it. She was rude the entire time I was in the office.

I’ve only lived here for 2 days total now and so far absolutely nothing has made me change my mind in choosing this peaceful complex. The area is kept clean and valet trash pick up is on time.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place , peaceful environment , friendly staff, clean and well maintained community , good neighborhood , relatively safe, easy access .

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Fairly nice complex, in a quiet neighborhood, good access to 45 and hardy. Office staff can be a bit difficult to work with and seem to enjoy harassing residents over miniscule things. Overall its ok.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The overall process was easy enough. I felt some of the document requirements were excessive. Current maintenance and patio items are an annoyance. Overall good experience so far

Everything here is nice and quiet. The parking is cool, the building look semi modern. The rent price was probably the best thing. Gym is pretty nice too!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We’ve been here 6 years and always decide to renew here! Slight issue with parking and family tolerance but otherwise great price for great property and size apartments

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Love I can pay online, community is great and the area. Office very informative just don’t like all the system changes all the time. Still good.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Apartment's are decent and have nice amenities. I have had issues with trash pickup not collecting from my unit a few times and had to pay a fee because trash was still there in the morning a few times which is the most annoying problem so far.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Everything is pretty nice. I don't like parking or how strict they are with the pool. Definitely needs a less stricter policy on what you can have on your balcony.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The nicest apartment I've leased. It's a clean complex, and I feel safe. There are cons, as with any complex, but I highly recommend living here.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I would like a functioning dryer. Mine take 4-5 cycles to dry one load. Other than that, the apt are very nice and the grounds are always maintained.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great community to live in. Lived here for 3 years. Very nice and polite office staff. Maintenance staff respond in a timely manner. Ground are always nicely kept.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really enjoy living at The Park at Northgate Crossing. I is a calm and clean environment. Friendly dog community. Inwish it had a dog play area but due to space I understand.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have been living here for more than 3 years. So far my experience has been good. the management staff and the maintenance staff both are great and very hardworking.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live and super close to work. I have had a few issues with my flooring but the leasing office has been very quick to take care of any issues and they are super easy to work with.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really like the location and people that lives here. Everything here is very organized. They recently got Parcel Pending for receiving shipments and I really like it. It makes it a lot easier to keep track of my shipments.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really like living in these apartment complexes. The neighborhood itself is very calm and quiet, not much bad stuff happens here. I like how I can go to the pool or the gym or even the park without having to take a ride out in my car, wasting gas. One small thing I would like for the park to have for my kids though, are swings, I prefer to stay in this little community than have to go to the bigger park out in front.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My experience at Park at Northgate Crossing apartment has been pretty good. Everything here is nice and very quiet. I sometime have bugs/roaches problem but it’s Texas so you can’t really complain about that. You guys do your best for pest control and I appreciate that.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The community seems very nice and Paul and Sheryl are very welcoming as well. The apartment is clean and our neighbors were welcoming as well. I hope to have a good summer here.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My overall experience with this apartment complex has been great! The 4 star rating is for the obligatory valet trash and lack of sidewalk leasing to gym on both sides.

This is a safe place to live and all of my neighbors are friendly. I have lived here for two years and I enjoy coming home to this apartment.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The maintenance is really quick to respond although the complex charges for the fixes adding onto your rent. The grounds are really well kept and is in a great location. The complex requires that we pay $45per month for a 3rd party trash service.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

overall experience has been pretty good Paul is great. My only complaint is the noise level, between neighbors snoring and stomping dragging furniture across the floor at 2am slamming doors its been an okay experience

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Good, but apt gate access is card scanning, instead of remote key fob like most apt these days. Also, letting people comming in by answering phone is not the best system