I’ve only lived here for 2 days total now and so far absolutely nothing has made me change my mind in choosing this peaceful complex. The area is kept clean and valet trash pick up is on time.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Love I can pay online, community is great and the area. Office very informative just don’t like all the system changes all the time. Still good.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Fairly nice complex, in a quiet neighborhood, good access to 45 and hardy. Office staff can be a bit difficult to work with and seem to enjoy harassing residents over miniscule things. Overall its ok.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The overall process was easy enough. I felt some of the document requirements were excessive. Current maintenance and patio items are an annoyance. Overall good experience so far

Great place , peaceful environment , friendly staff, clean and well maintained community , good neighborhood , relatively safe, easy access .

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The nicest apartment I've leased. It's a clean complex, and I feel safe. There are cons, as with any complex, but I highly recommend living here.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We’ve been here 6 years and always decide to renew here! Slight issue with parking and family tolerance but otherwise great price for great property and size apartments

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Apartment's are decent and have nice amenities. I have had issues with trash pickup not collecting from my unit a few times and had to pay a fee because trash was still there in the morning a few times which is the most annoying problem so far.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Everything here is nice and quiet. The parking is cool, the building look semi modern. The rent price was probably the best thing. Gym is pretty nice too!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I would like a functioning dryer. Mine take 4-5 cycles to dry one load. Other than that, the apt are very nice and the grounds are always maintained.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really enjoy staying here I been living here for a year and I must say it's very quite the staff members are very friendly people whatever you need they will make sure you are satisfied

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have been living here for more than 3 years. So far my experience has been good. the management staff and the maintenance staff both are great and very hardworking.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Maintenance did a much better job this go round, but needs better communication with resident. He left, didn't tell me anything, came back, probably, a hour and half later. Assuming he went to lunch, but I was waiting on him to let him know I had to leave for work and give permission for our alarm, so needless to say, I was late for work. BUT at least he actually finished this time.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have lived in the apartment complex since the end of December. So far I’ve had a really good experience with the office staff they are wonderful! The only issues I have had have been with neighbors smoking in their bathrooms and it’s come into my apartment or upstairs neighbors having too my kids jumping and running around. But after contacting the office they have been good about handling any issues that I’ve had. The staff is great and the facilities are great. So far I love it.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

It is a very good place to stay. Nice staff, good facility and close to work. Maintanence team response request fast. Pets friendly and noise free

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have lived here for a little over 3 years, and so far my experience of living in this community has been good. The management staff is good, receptive of your suggestions and very prompt in resolving the issues reported. One area where I see a room for improvement is replacing the aging appliances. Some of the appliances have been in service for a long time and the residents would appreciate a lot if those could be replaced with newer ones.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live and super close to work. I have had a few issues with my flooring but the leasing office has been very quick to take care of any issues and they are super easy to work with.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We had a rough start at move in, but since than we have really enjoyed being here. The pool is great! And the apartments are really close to a lot of things!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

So far, all is going well. I really have not moved in yet, actual move in date is April 27th, 2018. Paul has been a tremendous help in getting everything I need.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Lots of noise from maintenance and staff during day time. The front office staff are super helpful and the location to my job are a significant plus.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really like living in these apartment complexes. The neighborhood itself is very calm and quiet, not much bad stuff happens here. I like how I can go to the pool or the gym or even the park without having to take a ride out in my car, wasting gas. One small thing I would like for the park to have for my kids though, are swings, I prefer to stay in this little community than have to go to the bigger park out in front.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really enjoy living at The Park at Northgate Crossing. I is a calm and clean environment. Friendly dog community. Inwish it had a dog play area but due to space I understand.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Very peaceful and beautiful community. Everything is so good, no complaints. The recreational area is great with barbeque and waterfall makes it more pleasing.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great community to live in. Lived here for 3 years. Very nice and polite office staff. Maintenance staff respond in a timely manner. Ground are always nicely kept.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really like the location and people that lives here. Everything here is very organized. They recently got Parcel Pending for receiving shipments and I really like it. It makes it a lot easier to keep track of my shipments.