I ordered a phone online and came home to a note on the door from FedEx saying that the package was left at the front office. When I went into the office, I showed Phyllis the door tag from FedEx and told her that I didn't get the notification email that I normally get. She immediately told me that if I didn't get the notification, my package was not in the office. To which, I replied, I have had it happen before that the notification didn't go through. When she finally went into the room where the packages are, I seen my box and told her it was on the opposite counter, but she ignored me, let the door close behind her, and I seen her walk to the wall closest to the door (farthest from my Box). She was in there for some time and finally came back without my box. I did get my box after she did all of the paperwork for it. She was rude the entire time I was in the office.

I’ve only lived here for 2 days total now and so far absolutely nothing has made me change my mind in choosing this peaceful complex. The area is kept clean and valet trash pick up is on time.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We’ve been here 6 years and always decide to renew here! Slight issue with parking and family tolerance but otherwise great price for great property and size apartments

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Apartment's are decent and have nice amenities. I have had issues with trash pickup not collecting from my unit a few times and had to pay a fee because trash was still there in the morning a few times which is the most annoying problem so far.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I would like a functioning dryer. Mine take 4-5 cycles to dry one load. Other than that, the apt are very nice and the grounds are always maintained.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place , peaceful environment , friendly staff, clean and well maintained community , good neighborhood , relatively safe, easy access .

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The nicest apartment I've leased. It's a clean complex, and I feel safe. There are cons, as with any complex, but I highly recommend living here.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The overall process was easy enough. I felt some of the document requirements were excessive. Current maintenance and patio items are an annoyance. Overall good experience so far

Love I can pay online, community is great and the area. Office very informative just don’t like all the system changes all the time. Still good.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Fairly nice complex, in a quiet neighborhood, good access to 45 and hardy. Office staff can be a bit difficult to work with and seem to enjoy harassing residents over miniscule things. Overall its ok.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Everything here is nice and quiet. The parking is cool, the building look semi modern. The rent price was probably the best thing. Gym is pretty nice too!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have lived in the apartment complex since the end of December. So far I’ve had a really good experience with the office staff they are wonderful! The only issues I have had have been with neighbors smoking in their bathrooms and it’s come into my apartment or upstairs neighbors having too my kids jumping and running around. But after contacting the office they have been good about handling any issues that I’ve had. The staff is great and the facilities are great. So far I love it.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have lived here for a little over 3 years, and so far my experience of living in this community has been good. The management staff is good, receptive of your suggestions and very prompt in resolving the issues reported. One area where I see a room for improvement is replacing the aging appliances. Some of the appliances have been in service for a long time and the residents would appreciate a lot if those could be replaced with newer ones.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really like living in these apartment complexes. The neighborhood itself is very calm and quiet, not much bad stuff happens here. I like how I can go to the pool or the gym or even the park without having to take a ride out in my car, wasting gas. One small thing I would like for the park to have for my kids though, are swings, I prefer to stay in this little community than have to go to the bigger park out in front.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We had a rough start at move in, but since than we have really enjoyed being here. The pool is great! And the apartments are really close to a lot of things!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Other than the standard transfer of noise usually heard living on the bottom floor, this place has been quiet, organized, and not anywhere close to the parking nightmare of my old place. Yes, the parking is full at night, but I've always found a spot. I love all the greenspace! The office staff is courteous and helpful. They do events at times I can actually participate, which is great too! So fat a good experience. :)

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

overall experience has been pretty good Paul is great. My only complaint is the noise level, between neighbors snoring and stomping dragging furniture across the floor at 2am slamming doors its been an okay experience

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Very peaceful and beautiful community. Everything is so good, no complaints. The recreational area is great with barbeque and waterfall makes it more pleasing.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really like the location and people that lives here. Everything here is very organized. They recently got Parcel Pending for receiving shipments and I really like it. It makes it a lot easier to keep track of my shipments.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

This feels like home. I like it. Very secure. Great location. Adequate maintenance and services. I would recommend this place. I presently feel that it is a decent value for money, but I will have to see how much the lease increase is in a few months. I do not regret choosing this place to live. I find it QUIET and I have good neighbors. All good.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have been living here for more than 3 years. So far my experience has been good. the management staff and the maintenance staff both are great and very hardworking.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great community to live in. Lived here for 3 years. Very nice and polite office staff. Maintenance staff respond in a timely manner. Ground are always nicely kept.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Lots of noise from maintenance and staff during day time. The front office staff are super helpful and the location to my job are a significant plus.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really enjoy living at The Park at Northgate Crossing. I is a calm and clean environment. Friendly dog community. Inwish it had a dog play area but due to space I understand.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live and super close to work. I have had a few issues with my flooring but the leasing office has been very quick to take care of any issues and they are super easy to work with.