Staff was kind and helpful. I enjoyed the tour I received and I ultimately pick this location to be my permanent residence for me and my children!!!

When i visited for the first time i was a little intimidated by the high end atmosphere of the park at realto, since it being my first apartment complex i was in shock. But everyone was super nice and really made me feel comfortable!

Reply from Park at Rialto

This is a great place to live. The accommodations are excellent. Great staff and wonderful neighbors. Moved right In With great move in special

Reply from Park at Rialto

Friendly staff...just too much pet waste not being picked up by their owners. It’s not maintenance responsibility since they are not the pet owners

Reply from Park at Rialto

Moving in was fairly easy the staff at the front was very nice and always there to answer any questions we had. The community is nice and quiet and very inviting.

Reply from Park at Rialto

This community is simply the best. The staff is friendly. The community is clean. Customer service is excellent. It feels like coming home to a vacation.

Reply from Park at Rialto

I love the location and the apartment complex! Disappointed with the handling of different inter-resident interactions but the office staff is very nice and I understand their hands are tied.

Reply from Park at Rialto

Great community, friendly neighbors, location is great, amenities are great, would definitely recommend friends to move here, move-in process was a breeze

Reply from Park at Rialto

Very nice accommodations! Love the gym and location is one of many reasons I enjoy my residents here at Park at Rialto. The staff is very helpful as well in accommodating your needs. 😊

Reply from Park at Rialto

I can’t wait to move in. The leasing staff is amazing, Stephanie is hands down the best. Property is fantastic, I can’t wait to jump in the pool right after I move in

Reply from Park at Rialto

Great office personnel, with beautiful modern apartments. Great location, just a short drive from La Cantera and plenty of restaurants to choose from. Highly recommend living here.

Reply from Park at Rialto

Live my apt, and issues are fixed super fast. The area is convient and I get where I want fast. All stores I need are close. Quick left I get to Boerne and feel like I'm in a small town.

Reply from Park at Rialto

Really enjoy living here! Very helpful and friendly staff! I feel very safe here within this community! Also it is in the perfect location, only 1 exit away from HEB and Walmart!

Reply from Park at Rialto

Living here has been enjoyable. The exercise room and pool are very clean. The grounds are kept clean and neat. Friendly staff! The reason I didn’t give it a five star is because of the recent vehicle crime.Hopefully some type of security will patrol the parking lots.

Reply from Park at Rialto

I loved it! Everyone there was so helpful. We were able to get our work done so quick and so well because we had the help needed! Will totally recommend it to friends!

Reply from Park at Rialto

Resident experience has been relatively good for the most part. However, had a vehicle ravaged and broken into. Felt there was an unfair charge for carpet damages on our previous unit. And had personal items damaged when belongings were removed from our garage by mistake.

Reply from Park at Rialto

Our 4plus months here have been GREAT! The staff at the Park go above and beyond our expectations! They truly are invested in their residents! Not to mention the actives, Sushi class was a hit!

Reply from Park at Rialto

So far we have loved living at Park at Rialto. The community is great and I love the location. Great apartments and floor plan. Enjoying your staying at the park At Rialto.

Reply from Park at Rialto

I chose to move into these apartments because they are new, nice, and across the street from my office. I like the pool and gym and the fact I can rent more than one garage. I find the staff to be very professional, friendly and eager to assist when you have a question.

Reply from Park at Rialto

Peaceful calm friendly great area away from San Antonio traffic about 15 mins away from major stores. Walgreens in our parking lot and a Walmart next door

Reply from Park at Rialto

Living ay Park at Rialto has been awesome! The staff here is so nice and welcoming. My dog loves the park here. Everything is perfect! We love living here.

Reply from Park at Rialto

The apartment is beautiful, amenities are great. I wish some of the features in the apartment are a little more upscale considering the price. I also wish people had the choice to do valet trash. They don’t even pick up consistently so why have to pay when I take my own trash out more.

Reply from Park at Rialto

I have enjoyed everything about my experience living here from the gym, pool, dog park, and friendly staff. The only downfall is the parking. It can be an absolute pain at times. If i come home any time later than 9pm I will not find parking near my building and will have to park on the complete opposite side of my building. There have been times where I have even had to park in the parking in next to bill Miller’s because I can’t find a single spot

Reply from Park at Rialto

Everybody is friendly and a simple clean environment . Just wished they were kids friendly. They need a kids play ground and a basketball court. To me I think they should lower the price of the apartments.

Reply from Park at Rialto

Quiet apartment complex except upstair neighbor constantly excercising and walking with loud pounding on floor. Quick service when there is a problem with the apartment