Park at Rialto

4.7

4.7

This apartment complex has been one of the best apartments I have ever resided in. Move in was smooth and the apartment was very clean. The only thing I have to complain about is the parking. Other than that, everything else is perfect.
I love that the community is not large. It help you feel more involved and wanted versus large communities it’s harder to do that. I also really appreciate the little activity’s they have occasionally for everyone.
This place started of great. Perfect location for me. However over time the rules just don't get reinforced. Pets are pooping all over the place and owners not picking up after them. Pets sometimes are not on a leash and have come at me aggressively when walking up/down stairway or when out checking mail. The noise needs controlling. From loud tenants, barking dogs left out on balcony all night, loud kids running up and down corridor and stairs, honking horns when guests picking up tenants (get off and knock) and nothing being done about tenants/guests parking in front of paid/occupied garages. When asked why do do that, their reply is " office does nothing about it, that's why". So sad to see this place go down in appearance and control.
I enjoy living here. Love the dog park, it’s quiet and close to everything we need. Parking is limited sometimes. Apartment kitchen is my favorite!!!
They most definitely need more parking but I love it. You always run the risk of getting that noisy upstairs neighbor who sounds like they’re bowling on their living room floor but other than that, it’s great.
Extremely friendly staff. Great place to live. The apartment is very clean and spacious. The only reason that I don't give it a full 5 stars is that the walls are a bit thin at times, but it doesn't really cause too much trouble.
The experience and environment of Rialto has been wonderful. A very clean and peaceful place within a great location. All the eminities are beautifully maintained. My k9 and kitty love it here too.
Park at Rialto is a great community. Nice and quiet and in a great location. The amenities are awesome and the front office staff are incredible. Glad to call this place home.
We have enjoyed this apartment community. The staff is friendly and accommodating. My family uses the gym, pool table, and coffee/tea bar a good amount. It gives us a nice break from our routine. The apartment is beautiful and the balcony is wonderful to relax on. Thank you!
The community is great and quiet. The front office does a great job with community events. I’ve lived here for two years and the only thing better would be owning a house.