Park at Rialto

4.7

4.7

This is a great place to live. They care for what me want and need. The amenities are great and the neighbors are really nice. I would totally recommend this place to my friends and family.
Best apartment complex I’ve ever lived in. Move in day was the most smoothest transitions ever. The environment is extremely safe and quiet. I have never had an issue with the noise. Everyone is friendly
Overall, it has been fun! The community is nice, staff is helpful. Slight downside is the lack of parking spaces. Water stays hot forever, dog park is super useful. Pool is nice as well.
I love the amenities--especially the pool, workout equipment, fire pit, friendly staff, and fast and efficient maintenance. LOCATION IS GREAT TOO!
I love my apartment, but the parking and noise is pretty bad. If you don't have a garage or covered parking, you'll probably be parking at least 2 buildings away. Even if you do have a garage, people park in front of them all the time and because there are no signs, it's hard to enforce. Then people park along all the curbs, making it difficult to walk dogs and get out of other parking spaces. I don't even blame them though, there just aren't enough spaces. Then the noise, I can hear every single step my neighbors take, not just when they're running or in shoes, but ALL of them. It's like there is nothing between the floors.
Definitely the most efficient and positive experience I've had when moving into a new complex. Timothy was excellent and very helpful. So far it's been awesome!
We love it at the Park at Rialto. We love the surroundings and enjoy the scenery every day. We love our home. We’re also excited about the new shops and the movie theater that they’re building by our home.
Beautiful grounds and friendly, helpful staff make this the finest apt complex I've ever lived in. Thank you for your attention to details and prompt assistance when required.
I've lived here for almost two years. It has been a pretty good experience, minus a few instances with neighbors. I would continue to live here, but the rates are getting too high. Love that I was one of the first people to live in this unit, so it has really felt like a home.
I really enjoy my apartment and the Park at Rialto staff has always been fair and very helpful to me. I haven’t had the chance to check out the pool yet, but I’m excited to.