It’s a beautiful apartment, in a beautiful area. The process to move in was very smooth and really had no issues. The only slight negative i would give it would be not a lot of parking (which is pretty normal for most apartments) and there is a bit of lacking when it comes to storage in the bathroom. Other than those very slight things, it’s a great place to live!

Cynthia and the rest of the front office made this move amazing for me! I am so grateful to move into a complex where the staff acts human and treat you as such! This community is beautiful! I would recommend Park at Rialto to anyone! Thank you!

Living at park at Rialto has been amazing! Me and my dog love it here. The club house events are always great! There is not one thing I dislike about this place.

Love the management , Super professional and nice ! Also the amenities are great and great property !!! Would highly recommend! Also super close to la cantera!

It’s a beautiful place to live with a great view and location. The staff are very friendly and always ready to help. I would highly recommend this complex to anyone looking to move

We have lived at Park at Rialto for two year now and we love it here. Good facilities, great place and amazing staff/ office manager. Very happy with the experience here.

Reply from Park at Rialto

We just moved in a couple of days ago but we love it so far. Move in was fast and easy, the staff has been helpful and we are looking forward to getting settled in.

Reply from Park at Rialto

My experience leasing was so easy. Everyone in the office made me feel welcome right from the beginning! And the apartment is beautiful! I’m so happy I found the Park!

Reply from Park at Rialto

Everything has been great. The only issue I have is not everyone follows the rules of trash pickup. They do not put trash out only at designated days and times nor do they use the black bins provided. I have trash sitting in the breezeway to my apartment practically 24/7 even on the weekends. If I have trash on weekends I take it to the shoot, but not everyone does that it just sits in the breezeway all weekend long.

Reply from Park at Rialto

I have been here for a little over a week and i love it! the apartment was very clean when we moved in, the office staff went above and beyond to make sure we hadn’t everything ready to move in and were very helpful. The only complain i have is the footsteps i heard day and night from upstairs.

Reply from Park at Rialto

Living here has been nice, the pool is great and the noice levels are not to bad. But I would definitely want more cameras around the lot many cars have been broken into.

Reply from Park at Rialto

The staff are very friendly , the environment is very nice, the amenities are great. We enjoy taking walks regularly and feel safe doing so. The rent is relatively high, though

Reply from Park at Rialto

It will be a year in December and we plan on renewing our lease. The staff is amazing and he pool is great for relaxing on your weekends off.

Reply from Park at Rialto

I like where is located and also I like everything on this place is amazing I love it because they have a dog park and the apartments are so great and luxury the lobby and all the amenities

Reply from Park at Rialto

I’ve only been here for 5 days and so far I love it. So far my experience has been amazing. Great community, quiet, calm, and great amenities.

Reply from Park at Rialto

Nice quiet place to live. Staff very friendly and on top of any issues. Just a few minutes to get to Fiesta Texas, UTSA, and the medical center.

Reply from Park at Rialto

I haven’t moved in yet, but I can tell you that the staff seems pretty amazing... very helpful, polite, and extremely informative. I know it’s going to be an awesome experience.

Reply from Park at Rialto

Lovely community, well kept, and prompt on responding to concerns! Thankful for the staff and residents who make living far from home easy!!

Reply from Park at Rialto

It is a really nice apartment community. If you have a problem they usually try to fix it right away. Dog friendly community. I had to switch apartments from the second floor to the first floor because of our German Shepherd but I am glad Shannon was able to help us solve our noise issue.

Reply from Park at Rialto

An amazing place to live, parking get some hectic but that’s nothing a garage or car port can’t fix. Staff is super friendly and from what I’ve noticed so are most residents

Reply from Park at Rialto

It’s been a very good place to call home! Nice location and easy commute to work. I like that there’s are places to eat within walking distance.

Reply from Park at Rialto

Great! Location and very good staff went to the office to make a report about something wrong in my Aparment and maintenance went next day if fixed right away.

Reply from Park at Rialto

Park at Rialto is super nice! The staff is great, the amenities are great, & the location is great! I would absolutely recommend this Park at Rialto to anybody looking for a great place to live!

Reply from Park at Rialto

Happy to choose this place. They made the process smoothly and easy for new residents. Nice amenities and beautiful neighborhood. I recommend it to anyone looking for a new home in this area.

Reply from Park at Rialto

beautifully designed living spaces! I would recommend to anyone. Staff is friendly and the residence are even more so. so far so good👍looking forward to the new adventure!