Park at Rolling Hills Apartments

4.3

4.3

Made sure to get me in my apartment on time and every time I called with something I got an answer right then. My apartment was clean and as well as the property. My neighbors are so nice and kind, I’m happy for my 2 boys and I to be part of this community.
Good service the staff was very helpful and friendly thus is how tge customers service should be in the working environment my cousin that lives with gave them great reviews
Good service!The manager Christina is the best, she always is very proffessional. She Make sure every customer leaves feeling satisfied and accomplished so that’s amazing!
I have known and loved Park at Rolling Hills for 10yrs...They have always kept my father safe and happy and I myself have the opportunity to retire here for another 10 years..Thank you, wonderful staff and maintenance people
I feel very safe here no loud music very comfortable and most of all it's clean thanks for letting me and my son a place too enjoy Eula MOORE WEBSTER
It's the people which makes a community, and I am proud to says I live here. The best part is the country like area this apartment is located, feels like home.
I enjoy my community we are all family. Not leaving anytime soon love it here😄. There is always a neighbor to check on you. Being older you want to live in peaceful neighborhood and I’ve found mines. Thank You Staff.
I Love this community very quiet and friendly people. I like that I don’t have to go far to take out the trash. Save me and my son a walk to the garbage.
Maintenance usually respond quickly. Don't know if they have been in my apartment, they don't leave information anymore that they enter my apartment or who enter. I notice work order finished.
This is a quite community for the most part. The try to keep the residents in touch with what's available of services. Are there are great neighbors too.