Park at Rolling Hills Apartments

4.3

4.3

This is a great community….. I like it here so far….. Friendly neighbors and nice staff…..great view….This is a quiet community…..so far so good
I love it here I’ve been here almost a year & it’s quiet well kept up around the apartments.. the neighbors are friendly when walking or diving by they wave and really make you feel at home .
I love and enjoy volunteering with the Good Neighbor Program run by Hazel Mays.....Everyone! If you haven't already, please sign up you will have an awesome experience.
Parks@Rolling Hills Is Nice Apartment Complex. They try very hard to keep it clean and presentable. Maintenance team is awesome, they are very busy most of the time
I like the area and the staff I have no complaints the yard people come to early in the morning but I understand they have a job to do okay love my place
The hall way need to power clean with soap and bleach and the trash area need a bigger trash compactor it look real bad when you see that trash area
As a new resident, I was drawn to this community by the professional attitude of the Community Manager, Christina, and Richard. The atmosphere of the community and the various floor plans served to further my interest in Park at Rolling Hills. I am happy to call this my home!
Do not like the Old Stove. cannot clean the oven. no linen closet, The people are all Wonderful. no problem. Bein a senior there are some thin I can not do. but otherwise living is good. No one like the Rising price for what we have, but such is life.
Maintenance respond as soon as possible, cleaniness on properties ground. Parking not good any more cars not running in parking spaces need to be removed
Living at the Parks at Rolling Hills Apartment is great. No problem when you put in work orders, the work orders are usually done within 1-2 days, something serious same day.