Park at Rolling Hills Apartments

4.5

4.5

Dwane
I have enjoyed the community thus far and look forward to good times in the future thus making an effort to invite other family to join in the fun here
Roggie
The staff at the Pafk at Rolling Hills is great they keep up the apartment complex really well the breeze way is a little clear j am very grateful for that thank you
Janice
Hillary was so very helpful in making sure I understood a couple things on my new lease agreement. Thanks to the maintenance guys for doing the best they can in keeping the grounds looking presentable.
Teresa
Beautiful community, Spring time is here and the community is full of beautiful , colorful blossom, landscapeing nice.Great place!Don't forget about the sparkling pool😊
Wanda
I have lived here quite a few years. It's been a great place to live as a Senior complex. But now for about 2 yr. It has changed to like multi-family complex younger residents nosey loud cars , loud music blasting as they drive through & no one seems to care about how the property looks. The hallways in the units aren't being swept or blowed through like they used to be. I wish we b ad Security on the premises Now! The increases in the rent goes up higher each yr. I Love the location sores, banks, clothing stores, grocery stores, hospital near, many Spealist Dr. Offices near by to choose from. But it's where I live now. So I pray for the covering of God to stay safe for everyone to live here.
Stephanie
So far I’m loving the environment every one is nice and friendly very quite friendly place to live I would recommend it parking lots are clean
Neko
My experience so far as a resident of Park at Rolling Hills has been good and very helpful nice people very friendly and most all things peaceful and quiet…. All the things I like 👍
Ruth
Management doing a tremendous job on the property. It's starting to look good with all repairs, indoor and outdoor. Keep up the good work, we will do our part to help keep it looking good and safe, I will.
Kiara
Love it here. Maintenance always come on time, everyone in the front office is friendly and always take care of my needs. When I first applied it didn’t take long for them to get me in and once they got my apartment ready they called me to come move in. My neighbors were really nice and still are I love the community the area that we in the school that my kids go to.
Roberta
Neighbors are very nice. When I have a problem maintenance come quickly. The yard is kept up and I like that as well. Office workers are friendly.