Park at Rolling Hills Apartments

4.5

4.5

Sandra
about 16 hours ago
I Really love these used to be call Senior living but now that they're not I really enjoy some of the young people and they're very nice so I'm good with everything right now.

Latoya
The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. I love the convenience of covered parking..This community was an extremely beautiful, well kept and peaceful community.

Roggie
This apartment complex is Great but know since family can move in with kids that kids are load the parents need to respect the tenant that were hear before don't need to hear all that lead noise in the hallway I am just saying as a tenant

Dametric
Very quiet and well kelp my neighbors are very welcoming definitely like my location will highly recommend parking is well lit always great parking available

Kristal
These apartments are amazing! They are quiet,peaceful,great parking, maintenance work efficient and quick, office staff very nice and patient! I love living here,no problems.

Antazhanii
Clean and quiet which is great for me and my kids. Hopefully I re-lease a second time around for a bigger apartment here next year!!!!!!☺️☺️

Stephanie
I just love this community it’s so pleasant and quiet especially the grounds are well kept no trash and not a lot of ongoing traffic I haven’t had a problem since I’ve here if so it’s corrected very quick when you call maintenance there always ontime I just think the office staff to be so nice and courtesy

Louretta
The apartment is okay.But my bigest regard is staying back here where they have all kind of animal walking around and crawling around. I would like to seat on my patio and look. They have nothing back here but 🌴 and snake,raccoon and foxes back here. I ask to be on the front when I first. Put my application in and I was told I would be in building 6 apartment 601.and when I move in they put me in the back.when all the animal are I been over here for two years and they told me they was going to paint my cabinet. They haven't done that.They told me they was going to clean my carpet that haven't happen even. I put in a order for this tile because it is coming up.and some of it is toe up. I want to know what they are going to promise me this year.

Ruth
Walked around the apartment complex, like the upgrade. The grass at different apartment complexes, repairs in front of the office. Building 7 floor has a big paint spill and spots don't know if anyone reported it, looks bad.

Evelyn
I like living here , the staff and maintenance are very Polite and helpful ,it's very quiet and Convenient here, also my five (5) Doctors are on this same street only several blocks away. I moved here February 4th 2001 before Completion of this Property.I have had lots of nice neighbors and no problems. Some of them has passed away,a few are still here. some of which I recommended to come live here.