Park at Rolling Hills Apartments

4.3

4.3

I enjoy my community we are all family. Not leaving anytime soon love it here😄. There is always a neighbor to check on you. Being older you want to live in peaceful neighborhood and I’ve found mines. Thank You Staff.
I Love this community very quiet and friendly people. I like that I don’t have to go far to take out the trash. Save me and my son a walk to the garbage.
Maintenance usually respond quickly. Don't know if they have been in my apartment, they don't leave information anymore that they enter my apartment or who enter. I notice work order finished.
This is a quite community for the most part. The try to keep the residents in touch with what's available of services. Are there are great neighbors too.
It has been pleasant! The staff has been awesome and very helpful.. maintenance has been good when you call them they come. I have Experience all good things about this property thus far. .., I’ve been here since March and I thank God for the opening that they had at that time with everything going on now!!
I absolutely love it here. The staff has been great very helpful and professional you can't ask for more than that. I think I will be happy and comfortable here. Happy to be a resident in this lovely community.
Great place to call home. Home is where your heart ❤ is And my heart ❤ love's The Park at Rolling Hills. I'm close to Hospital and shopping centers.
Love it here everyone is nice very polite well respected i plan on being here for a long time the staff is great and if u have any problems in your home it will get fixed right away
Love this community it's so quiet and peaceful clean and their always giving things away it's just wonderful too be here thanks alot Park at Rolling Hills
There's no wellness check for known elders on the property. With now renting to anyone (no longer for seniors 55 yrs or older, and young teenagers on property. Property security should be considered.