Park at Rolling Hills Apartments

4.4

4.4

Antoinette F.
Our family love these apartments always have and always will beautiful office people and landscape..I would highly recommend anyone who is looking to settle down and stop looking around to come join the Park at Rolling Hills Apartments.
Teresa
Excellent, very nice community,Landscaping nice , well kept.Spacious, Beautiful place to call home!Friendly staff.The Parks at Rolling Hills is Awesome😊
Ruth
I really like my apartment at the Parks @ Rolling Hills. They have different types of functions going on to help us with some of our needs. All we have to do is attend the functions. Great place to live.
Willie
I love living at Park at Rolling Hills. The staff is excellent and attentive. The facilities are clean and stellar. My neighbors are friendly.
Roggie
The office personal is very nice and have great customer service experience that have been very helpful and very caring to you need just tell the office personal what the problem and there are quick and helpful
Antazhanii
This a great place to live. It’s very quiet and friendly. I like that e we don’t have to take our trash very far and that their are. Fun activities/ giveaways.
Sandra
I Love Being at My New Apt it's So Refreshing And Delightful Walking in to my Newness 1111 Thank you God And Parks At Rolling Hills Grateful 🙏
Lakeshia
I love my apartment, customer service is awesome I have had a very nice experience with staff in the office. I love that the complex keeps the grass cut and helps out with taking trash out every other day. These apartments are very quiet and every one is respectful.
Johnny
Great place to live nice apartment clean landscape close to the hospital close to shopping nice pool lots of activity. Great management and maintenance
Mickie
Very well kept nice and clean and very quiet . Management is very helpful and very professional, never had any problems with the neighbors all seem to be friendly and nice.