Park Avenue Villas

4.6

4.6

Ellen
Nice to see the new washer and dryers at the apartment. They work great. Love the technology of the app and no need for a money card. Great upgrade
Miriam
Love how quiet it is around here. Management does a great job at communicating with me about everything and anything. I appreciate the effort they make to bring our community together at certain events at certain times of the year. My neighbors are great. Couldn’t be more happy.
Linda
I have the best Landlord ever! She always responds in a timely manner and always takes care of things immediately! She’s efficient and thorough.
Russell
Very pleasant office and maintenance staff. They are there when you need them! I have enjoyed living here the past four years, thank you for all you do.
Dillon
It's been good so far. Most of the people that live here are decent. Not super expensive and a great location. Just a short walk from the downtown area.
Dorcalis
It’s a great community😊 We are a family! Best location…Best residents! Close to everything and beautiful location. The pearl of Winter Garden
Mary
The staff is friendly and very helpful. Maintance is very helpful and responsive. The grounds are kept clean and in good maintenance. Neighbors are friendly and respectful of your space.
Jamela
2 months ago
I been here from 2012 to 2022 so far it cool over the year there's been some questionable things .sucks that the pool it's no open right now hopefully after the remodel .
Velva
3 months ago
I am blessed to live at Park Villas. The residents and staff are friendly and helpful. I especially appreciate such programs as the health screening and the food bank. Dorca has been helpful since I went thru the application process. She is beyond patient. I'm glad to be here in an apt. that I can afford!
Dillon
4 months ago
Most people that live here are great, friendly people. The downtown area is great. The crooked can being in walking distance, no driving needed.