Park Avenue Villas

4.7

4.7

Rose
Dorka is a wonderful person always kind and helpful and I'm glad to live in this community and also the maintenance guys they do a great job when we need something done.thank you and happy holidays.
Reinaldo
Excellent community to live!!! Been living there for three years already and I never got an issue about anything. The manager is very professional and maintenance supervisor is very attentive.
Janelle
Love the convenient location, wonderful pool area, and friendly neighbors. Staff is friendly and helpful. Adorable and comfortable for small families. Nice and quite neighborhood.
Alfredo
Lovely nicer and quiet area to live, nice and confortable apartments ina great downtown area the management always keeping the place nice and neat.
Barbara
I love this apt complex, Highmark is doing great so far, fixing up the pool and well couldn't be happier here for 7 yrs now, just re-signed my lease and feeling happy.
Dillon
Most of the people are great. A few of the neighbors are a little rude, but that's everywhere you go. The rest are great and talkative. A good place for a family.
Velva
I am happy here. The staff has gone the second and third mile for me, and the residents are friendly and welcoming. My family is happy to know that I am in a safe and pleasant home environment. They love visiting me.
Ellen
I've lived here several years and am happy living here. I've met some of the nicest people here. Some who we've become friends. I feel safe living here.
Maria
I have lived here for 5 years and I enjoy alot about it! Neighbors are friendly, I feel safe with my kids playing on the property and for the most part everything I need help with gets fixed quickly! I also love how close it is to downtown winter garden!! It's a very nice place to live !
Lauren
Great location, clean and well kept, very quiet complex, great staff, and great price! Right off the trail with so much to do nearby without being overcrowded.