As a resident I've truly enjoyed my experience during my 3 months in Flower Mound, Tx. I work 45 seconds away from my home so Park Central has made it very easy for me to be comfortable at all times.

I like living here, but parking is an issue. There are also not enough dog poop trashes. Apartment manager is very helpful and quick to respond to request. It’s a nice place to live.

It has been best experience at Park central ; the society has good maintenance and security; the pool area is awesome;the maintenance help is very prompt ; apartments are spacious and has good latest appliances:; would love to recommend to my friends

Excellent location, beautiful apartment and amenities. The river walk is nice and I love the valet trash service. There is plenty of parking too.

I have not moved in yet, but the staff have been very helpful and made signing the lease easy. I love the property and can't wait to get into my new apartment.

Good apartment complex in flower mound area. Nice staffs, new appliances, very clean enrironment, nearby schools and conveniently locTed in center of the flower mound town.

Very nice community, friendly staff, and nice amenities. The location is close to just about everything you need and it's close to 35 and Sam Rayburn Tollaway!

4 months here and I’ve enjoyed it so far! Clean and quiet atmosphere. Conveniently & centrally located. Amentities are nice. Neighbors are all very friendly. Grounds are kept perfectly.

We absolutely love the apartment style and management is really great. We've had some trouble with the key faubs and also with the internet reps, but otherwise good experience.

Great community, great neighbors but certain things do need to be repaired or replaced such as tv in pool; furthermore, pool needs adequate lighting.

So happy here. Clean, well kept community. Facilities are top notch. Ladies in the office are so sweet and beautiful. My apartment is laid out perfectly. Love it

This area is absolutely stunning! It’s quiet, clean and very welcoming! Love the people, they are very nice and easy to get along with! Amazing place to live!

Lovely staff, always very helpful. Beautiful premises. Neighbours are generally quite respectful - haven't had any true issues in four years in the community.

You are doing a phenomenal job at hospitality. When I was moving here you helped me get things in order with my transition to the neighborhood

Great apartment homes. Excellent location. I enjoy taking my walks on the Riverwalk. Tina the maintenance lady is AWESOME. I'm about to workout everyday.

Moved in about 2 weeks ago. So far the community is great, the move in experience was very easy, and the apartment itself is fantastic. This area puts you in the middle of so many places to go eat / shop / etc.

I've lived here for going on 3 years. I've seen office staff come and go so I'm not sure how "current" I am on experiences and comments on them. In the past I have worked hard to avoid the office due to the way I've been treated. Again I don't know if the staff I disliked is still here or even what their names were/are. The maintenance workers and porter have always been very kind to me when I spoke to them out and about during the day when I've seen them around or needed something dealt with inside my unit.

The lease application process was very easy to navigate and complete using the E-sgn option. Hopefully everything will continue to run smoothly once I move in late this month.

I love living here! Management is fantastic - everyone is friendly and responds in a timely manner. The place is clean and spacious. I just wish the rent didn't go up so much.

Love living here. Staff is awesome and the apartments are beautiful. Hope to continue this level of satisfaction throughout my stay in Park Central.

So far, I like living here. It's quiet, the staff are helpful and friendly, and it's a beautiful complex. The only thing I don't like so far is that guests have to parallel park.

Great service! Love the rewards. The challenges are easy and the rewards are awesome! I would definitely recommend this service to friends and family!

I have has such a great experience so far! Everyone in the office is beyond helpful and had gone above and beyond to make sure anything I need is taken care of. This community has a small feel and is in a fabulous location!

So far all my family's encounters have been great. From the time we were shown the model, until we were approved. We can't wait to move in. The first date that was available was August 16th. Can't wait to see how this first lease ends up and if if becomes a permanent fixture for us.

Wonderful office staff and complex is allways in top shape and 5 stars maintained at all times plus plenty of security and lots of fun with lots of activities