Park Central at Flower Mound

Friendly, secure, clean, fast service, good neighborhood, beautiful apartment, I really like this place. From the first day, I start living here, I always feel like my dream come trough because it is one of the neighborhood that I was planning for my kids. Thanks and I enjoy living here.
We had looked at several other apartment complexes, and they all paled in comparison to Park Central! The staff is incredible, and everything was easy to accomplish.
good experiences!!! I recommend it It is very clean organized, excellent condo, any problem is solved at onceGood service, very kind all the staff
Love the quiet during this covid-19 season. Has been a great experience staying in this community so far. Been a year plus. Lease renewed. Here's to another year of peace and quiet!
The people around here are very polite and quite. I love that there is 2 pools but I get bothered that there is not enough parking when I get off work at night so I’m stuck walking very far to my home.
My husband and I are new to Dallas and we hadn’t seen the apartment before moving in due to the pandemic. We were in touch with Mykala and Stacy and both of them helped us through the leasing process. We had no expectation of the apartment or the community and to our surprise it was more than anything we could ever imagine. We absolutely love living here. Love the Riverwalk, the area, the community...it is an amazing place to stay in! :)
We had lived here before we bought a house . We are happy to be back . The layout of the apartment is the best around . Everything is updated and clean .
Apartments are nice. For the most part well kept. Quiet community. Amenities have been down for remodel long before COVID and we were only given 2 days noticed before the pulled out two of the amenities. Office staff is nice though and responsive at least.
The management staff is amazing! Our move was easy and we are so excited to be here! Looking forward to meeting our neighbors and getting involved the community.
Great place to stay! Safe environment and quiet neighborhood! I have renewed my lease and love it very much! Will definitely recommend to everyone