The lease application process was very easy to navigate and complete using the E-sgn option. Hopefully everything will continue to run smoothly once I move in late this month.

I love living here! Management is fantastic - everyone is friendly and responds in a timely manner. The place is clean and spacious. I just wish the rent didn't go up so much.

Love living here. Staff is awesome and the apartments are beautiful. Hope to continue this level of satisfaction throughout my stay in Park Central.

So far, I like living here. It's quiet, the staff are helpful and friendly, and it's a beautiful complex. The only thing I don't like so far is that guests have to parallel park.

Great service! Love the rewards. The challenges are easy and the rewards are awesome! I would definitely recommend this service to friends and family!

I have has such a great experience so far! Everyone in the office is beyond helpful and had gone above and beyond to make sure anything I need is taken care of. This community has a small feel and is in a fabulous location!

So far all my family's encounters have been great. From the time we were shown the model, until we were approved. We can't wait to move in. The first date that was available was August 16th. Can't wait to see how this first lease ends up and if if becomes a permanent fixture for us.

Wonderful office staff and complex is allways in top shape and 5 stars maintained at all times plus plenty of security and lots of fun with lots of activities

My fiancé moves into Park Central in 2 weeks, & after we get married, I'll move in with him! SO excited to be living at this beautiful place

The Park Central staff had competed every single maintenance request in a timely manner. They are top notch! Each maintenance request is completed immediately.

So far all is going well- would like to see some bike racks so if living on 3rd floor residents done have to lug bikes up and down the stairs - friendly staff nice pool Do need better wifi in pool area - have to be in club to get signal

The complex is a nice place to call home. They need to power wash more to keep it looking clean. Some of the residents waste things on the steps and don't clean it up.

Best experience renting ever. Very professional staff and so friendly. Amenities are out of this world. They even pick up your trash for you!!

I have been very impressed with the help and service from everyone working at the Park Central Office. Great job and keep up the awesome work!

Apartments at Park Central are in great shape , you can really tell that the apartment complex is really new . The area of the pool and lounge is first class

Great experience for sure, no complaints here! Felicia is amazing, she always makes it so easy if anything ever comes up! Beautiful all around apartments, I highly recommend.

So far everything has been pretty great. Service when necessary gets done quickly. My only complaint is that living on the 3rd floor I can hear the ac units on the roof. Pretty minor problem.

I love the community. I wish I would of been able to see the amenities (I still have not) but that is not the staff's fault. I feel we rushed into things & we still do not know when trash comes & we wish that they would power wash our patio, & the hallways & stairs.

99% satisfied, parking is a huge mess even though they're implementing parking passes, a long way to Go. Currently have to park at townhomes and walk all the way to front building. Some tenants have numerous cars and they take up spots, especially motorcycles. Gym needs to be repaired or replaced drastically. Other than that, front office is great, amenitities are amazing, and maintenance is quick to get items fixed, which isn't much.

Park Central has been our home for almost a year. We have no complaints, we love it here! Our unit has beautiful granite and stainless steel appliances.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

Very friendly. Very clean complex. Great location by the River Walk. Per the apartment: very big bathroom; large walk in closet; plenty of counter top space in the kitchen.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

THE NOISE FROM THE NEXT DOOR MAKES ME STRESS WHEN I SLEEP IN.I'M SLEEPING IN THE LIVING ROOM EVERYDAY.HOPE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE NEXT ROOM BE QUIET

This program is really neat. I intend on using it in the future and look forward to seeing what it will have in store for me and my fiancé! WooHoo!

Office Staff is fantastic...They are attentive and quick to respond to any issues or request. Maintenance is alway polite and takes care of any problems quickly and always to completion.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

We have lived here for over 4 years. We started our relationship here, our marriage here and now our family. This place is our home. We plan on living here for many more years as this community cannot be beat!