Park Central at Flower Mound

I've been here 4 months now, the complex is very well taken care of. Neighbors are friendly. The only issue is my apartment unit has a problem with the stove top. It doesn't happen all the time but it's happened more than once under the same circumstance, whenever we turn on a specific burner it trips a breaker, we have mentioned it to management but no help on the matter.
Just moved in but it has been great so far :) The staff was helpful during move in. Maintenance came to fix a few things at move and and were super kind!
The process was effortless, and the leasing office ladies, Makayla, Olivia and Ashley were incredible helpful, if they they are as nice with every body else they were with me, Think about it. very impress.
Great place to live, nice are and amenities. Office staff and maintenance is friendly and helpful! I would recommend it checking this place out if you need a place to live.
It has been a blessing living here. Everyone in the office is so helpful and accommodating. The Maintenance guys are so good at checking back with you after making a call in for service and coming by in a timely manner to fix the problem or sometimes just guiding you through something simple over the phone. Everyone on staff here has been so kind and friendly. There are always extra curricular activities that the management staff are putting together to help all the residents to get acquainted and to know each other better. Just like a big neighborhood of neighbors. All of the areas and activities for the residents as a group like the pool, club house and work out facilities and outside green areas are always kept so clean and nice for us to use. With the current situation on the corona virus there have been several areas shut down for our safety the management staff here continue to send out emails and activities that they are providing for us to do in our apartments to give us added value and to show that they care. I have always felt very safe here and I haven’t felt uneasy at all with coming from a house to an apartment. I don’t have any complaints and with my needs and current situation being met all the way around this place has been a gift from God!
I love love love living here. It feels like family and the staff always goes above and beyond to help. Very professional and very friendly. Maintenance staff is also wonderful
I love everything about this place. The office staff are very nice and professional.The maintenance is 24 hours and they make sure to complete your request within 24 hours.
Great place to stay. It is quiet, it is nice, and the are soooooo friendly. I would highly recommend living here to everyone i know. I love it here.
Its a beautiful area to live in, very quiet, lots of scenic areas to walk through. Conveniently located in a clean neighborhood. The staff are also great!
Very quiet area to live in, and has beautiful scenery to go for a nice walk. Especially during this pandemic when the only thing we are allowed to do is go outside.