Park Central at Flower Mound

It has been a blessing living here. Everyone in the office is so helpful and accommodating. The Maintenance guys are so good at checking back with you after making a call in for service and coming by in a timely manner to fix the problem or sometimes just guiding you through something simple over the phone. Everyone on staff here has been so kind and friendly. There are always extra curricular activities that the management staff are putting together to help all the residents to get acquainted and to know each other better. Just like a big neighborhood of neighbors. All of the areas and activities for the residents as a group like the pool, club house and work out facilities and outside green areas are always kept so clean and nice for us to use. With the current situation on the corona virus there have been several areas shut down for our safety the management staff here continue to send out emails and activities that they are providing for us to do in our apartments to give us added value and to show that they care. I have always felt very safe here and I haven’t felt uneasy at all with coming from a house to an apartment. I don’t have any complaints and with my needs and current situation being met all the way around this place has been a gift from God!
I love love love living here. It feels like family and the staff always goes above and beyond to help. Very professional and very friendly. Maintenance staff is also wonderful
I love everything about this place. The office staff are very nice and professional.The maintenance is 24 hours and they make sure to complete your request within 24 hours.
Great place to stay. It is quiet, it is nice, and the are soooooo friendly. I would highly recommend living here to everyone i know. I love it here.
Its a beautiful area to live in, very quiet, lots of scenic areas to walk through. Conveniently located in a clean neighborhood. The staff are also great!
Very quiet area to live in, and has beautiful scenery to go for a nice walk. Especially during this pandemic when the only thing we are allowed to do is go outside.
I just moved in and the services giving by Olivia has been a very easy process during this CoVid 19 times, extremely professional night, very responsive, attentive . My girl loves that they can run their bikes right in front of our steps. Lots of opportunities for exercising and staying fit
I absolutely love my kitchen it’s huge with tons of space for me to cook and drink wine while winding down!! I love how helpful and sweet everyone is at the office, not to mention how helpful the maintenance man is!
Great community, quiet and if there’s an issue where you don’t feel it has been taken care of then they do care and correct it: maintenance, office, etc.
Beautiful apartment complex with lots of amenities. One thing lacking is convenient trash dumpsters for use during times of emergency. More than one would be preferable.