Breezeways & Stairs can be a little more tidy. Parking is terrible. Everything else is pretty good. I love the fresh paint we are getting as well.

Great overall experience! Moving in was easy. Friendly staff and neighbors. Convenient location. Well kept grounds. Trash pickup is a great benefit.

Very quiet and secure community. Maintenance crew are awesome and always on time fixing whatever is needed at times within hours of been notified.

It has been great experience so far As the community has good school and highly secured area All shops r near by Staff is awesome and society is quite clean

Any repairs to the apartment are taken care off promptly. The maintenance crew are very friendly and professional. A lot of changes with the staff as of lately...

Our experience has been pretty good at Park Central. We enjoy the location and apartment. It is hard to beat a Lincoln Property Apartment in the DFW area.

Everything is pretty good. Parking is still the one bummer and it’s only getting worse with the new townhomes going up on the river walk. Thanks

I really like this apartment. Maybe the gym needs one eliptical more and be more strict with the neighbors with dogs. There are dogs that bark all day and keep us awake. It’s super annoying! Thanks.

Just renewed our lease. So far so good. Do wish more consideration would be given to leaving hall way lights on during summer months. Dark hall ways during daylight hours encourage mosquitoes. Which in turn rush into apartments the minute doors are open.

So far so good. Nice people. When you have to call things get taken care of. I love my apartment. Moved in in February of 2018. No plan on leaving.

Staff is very friendly and actually want to help you. All the amenities are always clean. Apartments are built well. Neighbors are mature and friendly. The only downside is parking is rough sometimes.

It's a very nice complex. Landscaping is lacking but amenities are great. Other than initially moving in, no complaints about staff. Parking for guests should be betyer

Great location! Maintenance men are absolutely the best and such hard workers. Management has changed and seems to be running little better.

We really enjoy living here. The office staff are all so kind and friendly. The maintenance staff are great and respond in a very timely manner. Thank you!

Maintenance is on top of it! Even with a follow up and extremely professional. Not really happy with the mail situation- I went to 3 different places looking for my package and they have a room full of just boxes they hand sort through, really unorganized

My roommate and I moved in about a week ago, and so far everything is going smoothly. We had a couple maintenance issues, and they were fixed so promptly we didn't even know anyone had come in to fix them. A great experience so far!

Park Central is a great place to live. The parking is so much better than it use to be since they enforced the new rules. Living close to the new boardwalk is awesome.

Very beautiful and clean!! Friendly staff but have put in a few work orders over email and in person with front office lady and yet nothing has been fixed, it’s been around a month. We do love our apartment and the quality we get to live in every day. There is a lot of construction around with the river walk and other housing but it’s never a bother with noise or dust or smells, we were worried about it when we first moved in.

I love our home makes me feel like an actual home. I love that everything is new in there, also love the wood floors. I like that our washer and dryer is already in our home.

We just moved in 2 weeks ago but we love it here already! We have had no problems and everyone we meet outside is great and friendly. Staff is absolutely amazing always going above and beyond.

We’ve been here for about three months now, and it’s been a pretty nice experience so far! The ladies in the office are very nice and the maintenance guys are quick to come to your door!

Very nice, clean, and the amenities are top notch. The management is helpful and friendly. The area will only continue to grow and Park Central will be surrounded by upscale facilities.

Park Central has a very friendly, knowledgeable office staff and is a quiet, safe community. Good value of very nice apartments compared to others I researched before deciding on Park Central.

The apartments are nice and the staff is very friendly. The location is great. There is no WiFi in the gym. The equipment is in need of repairs.

It’s an amazing apartment community, with super friendly staff. The pool is amazing and same with the fitness center and common areas. Parking is convenient.