Park Central at Flower Mound

4.6

4.6

Devin, Stacey, and Serena have been nothing short of spectacular to us! Also, the maintenance crew are so kind, fast, and convenient!!! We are beyond grateful.
The neighborhood is quiet the staff is very friendly and helpful and maintenance is quick and efficient. The clubhouse and amenities are nice and the residents generally respectful.
I have received my keys and new lease activated however I am not officially moved in yet but will be in a few days, Thus far I have found the leasing process very satisfactory. The staff is helpful and very welcoming. From what I have seen The community is well maintained. The common areas are beautiful and offer very much. I have had to get maintenance and the response time was quick. I have met a few residents who spoke very highly of this community.
Nothing but a good experience here! Maintenance is great and the office staff is too! Things get taken care of quickly and efficiently! I have already referred someone here! Love how it is close to everything too!
We moved here just recently from another property in Highland Village, and we are so happy we did! The community is quiet and super friendly. We enjoy the amenities offered, and use them almost daily. The pool is always clean and the community center is super fun for the kids. The staff is friendly and helpful in all ways. We could not be happier we made the move to Park Central.
A very friendly staff quick to respond to any problems Stacy in the office very helpful an asset to you Richard and Mack in maintenance go out of there way to Solve any maintenance issues
This is a great neighborhood! Very safe and quiet. I feel secure living here and know that I can go to the office for my needs! I’m very satisfied!
It's been a pleasure to live here. They're constantly looking for ways to improve and upgrade these Apartment Homes. It also a pleasure to relate with the office personnel, always positive and friendly. The Matinance Team is also always good at what they do. When there's a problem, they're right there to solve it.
I like living here because is a very decent neiborghood, is quiet and the intallations are well kept. The pool area is very confortable. It has plenty parking places.
Very nice , staff and neighbors are amazing . Everything is clean and well organized . The apartments are wel maintained . I would highly recommend this residence