Park Central at Flower Mound

It has gotten worse. There has been trash left outside our door several times and the dog below us won’t stop barking. We’ve contacted the office several times but no action has been taken to stop whoever is leaving their trash at our doorstep.
Excelente Very good my experience is spectacular I feel wonderfully well and pleased in central park! the service is of very good quality!!!
It's a been pleasant experience with proper updates and care from the management. The property is well taken care of. There are immediate updates which is vital during pandemic/quarantining.
Its a awesome place to stay and the staff is excellent. The walk across the river is nearby and plenty of parks around. The community gives you your very own space and security along with a nice swimming pool and fireplace.
we enjoyed the river walk,the parks around. The swimming pool. we enjoy the clam and privacy here. Very nearby to the grapevine mall, highland village and other very important locations.
Always a friendly, helpful staff and I can't help but brag to my friends who also rent about how well they treat me. My A/C went out a few months ago and I had someone at my apartment in under an hour. My friend's unit at a different complex went out a few days later and he had to wait THREE DAYS in the Texas heat to get the issue resolved.
Just wanted to thank Mikayla and Stacey for the exceptional and outstanding service they provided to me when I moved in a week ago. They both made me feel welcome and part of the community. It has been the most stress-free and comfortable move I have ever encountered. Due to circumstances I was unable to even see my apartment before the move. Kudos to both ladies for going above and beyond!!
So far move in and management have been super helpful and welcoming! They have exceeded my expectations! Excited to spend the next year in this community.
Great place to live! Nice office staff and friendly maintenance! I would recommend this place if you are looking for a nice safe quiet place to live!
I love the staff and maintenance crew but the breeze ways, staircases & under the stairs can be cleaned on a regular basis. Cleanliness/Esthetics of the property can be kept up a little better.