Staff has been great and community is very nice. There were a few flaws noticed in the apartment while doing our walk through check oof list.

The apartment and amenities are beautiful. The office staff is nice and helpful. Only point of improvement is the Parcel / package system. Many missing packages.

Excellent community with very good location, green areas very well maintained and clean with good maintenance in addition to having good managers in the administration

Love the staff at Park Central! Office gals are super helpful and kind. Love our beautiful apartment and the amenities are wonderful. The maintenance crew was also very responsive to a few minor issues we had when we first moved in.

Great location and nice spot. Kids love the pool and the summer bbq was a nice touch. The apartments are larger than other complex in the area and we really enjoy living here.

The apartments are really nice. You don't ever have to worry about loud people, maybe heavy footed people but that's it. Parking isn't the best but no apartment parking is!

Apartments seem to be very well taken care of. Staff is very friendly. Gym is clean and has good equipment. Pool is well maintained and landscaping is nice.

Recently moved in and loving it so far! The people on maintaining the property are extremely nice and responsive. I had a wasp nest growing on my porch and they took care of it the next day!

Buena ubicacion y el personal ea excelente amable y muy atento... Las constelaciones estan en excelete estado, el area de la piscina muy comoda

The staff is great and the grounds are always kept clean. The pool is great. Love the area by the river walk. The area is nice to walk around

It is a very placev to live. Staff is awesome. Whenever I need Maint they are timely and courteous. I have not lived in apartment for over 20 years and this place is quiet and well kept

Beautiful and modern place, nice surroundings, a place you can call home. I you are bored. you can take a walk along the river, an relax, from he daily stress.

Very good good is fine. Todo muy bonito agradable excelente lugar para vivir recomendaría a todos mis amigos a venir s mudarse aquí porq es bien

This apartment is in a great community. It is close to a lot of shopping and great schools. The complex is well kept and the maintenance is always available.

Cannot see split up of rent, water, etc in the portal. Detailed statements missing. Had some minor concerns after signing lease. Hence the 0.5 deduction. Loving it otherwise!

Wonderful, helpful staff. Easy online application process. Units are nice and clean, beautiful updates. Amenities are wonderful! Can't wait to spend our summer by their beautiful pool!!

Great complex! Neighborhood is quiet and a very safe place to live. The gym is nice and it’s also nice that the gym is available 24/7. Great place to live.

Apartment very clean upon move in. Great location. Quiet. Great amenities including weight room and pool. Parking has not been an issue so far.

I had a great experience here at park central Amenities are good and neighborhood is also very good Staff is very helpful and maintainance is good . Nice location with all available shops and other facilities close by

Everything has been really good so far. I really like my apartment and the amenities (pool and gym). A couple things to make it better would be: The men's steam room to be fixed The clubhouse to be available at night More parking, though I understand that's not possible near my building

Community activities are good. Staff Ian poor at responding and it seems that half the staff cant properly answer questions. The location is great, just wish there was better staff running it.

I have been here for only 5 days but so far I love it. Office staff has been great and maintenance service is fast and pleasant as well. I am on the 1st floor so sitting on my patio i have been able to meet a few neighbors and everyone is so nice!

Complex is always clean. Community is a little older so it’s nice and quite. A lot of places to walk your dog and there’s plenty of dog potty stations so you don’t have to worry about carrying around bags. Staff is friendly. Clubhouse always has good coffee and is always clean.

They made it super easy for me and always answer any questions I have. They also allowed me to move in early and it worked out perfectly for me

Stacey is the sweetest and the community is great, the location is ideal and the apartment is really big on the inside. I love that the units come with a washer and dryer as well. Great perk