Park Central at Flower Mound

I feel very good living here, is very clean, totally relax, organized, the social area is nice i like the pool, the gym the condo is very responsible, I recommend it 100%!
We love living here! The staff are great and the maintenance team are so kind and helpful. We have lived here for 3 years and have enjoyed every year to the fullest! Thank you
Very responsive staff. Very accommodating with my moving from out of state. Move in went smoothly. Found a garage close to my building when there wasn’t one available in my building.
This is my second year here at Park Central. I loved it, however once we started our second year here and moved to a two bedroom everything just went down hill. You have neighbors above you who sound like they are pounding day and night! And if you want to find parking, well good luck! They just reached 97% residents renting and as good for them that might be, don't expect to be able to park near your apartment building! I had to walk at least a minute (with a broken toe) back to my apartment the last week because there is no parking near my building anymore. Can't wait to leave this place in May!
Apartment community is fantastic. Love the area. Staff is friendly and very helpful. Maintenance is always available when needed. Other than noise I have literally zero complaints.
Excelente experiencia no hay quejas muy bueno.. hay que mejorar un poco es la parte de las personas que viven aquí porque se meten en asuntos que no le corresponden
The complex is very clean and quiet. It's peaceful. There's plenty of resident parking and visitor parking. The gym and pool area are very well maintained.
I really love living in this quiet community. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. It is also in a great location in the heart of Flower Mound.
I am enjoying my apartment and the community very much. The complex is very quiet, clean, and safe. Trash and mail are conveniently located and the parcel pending is very helpful. Lastly, my apartment is fully updated and I’m enjoying it thoroughly!
Fabulous office ladies! Professional and friendly. Maintenance staff timely and warm. The location is wonderful, close to shopping and restaurants.