Park Central at Flower Mound

4.6

4.6

Kathleen
about 1 hour ago
This is my 1st month here at Park Central.....I have meet wonderful friendly neighbors and the cutest dogs ever! I also love my floor plan.. it was worth the wait!

Michael
I had some difficulty in using the Pro Park site and could not gain entrance. Fortunately we have a wonderful manager, Stacey who accomplished the task and put my mind at ease. Thanks for the help, Stacey.

Michelle
Everything about living here is extremely positive. The community is beautiful and well maintained. The office staff is approachable and responsive. Rueben with maintenance is simply amazing. Thank you!!!

Lindsey
My husband and I have lived here since July 2021 and we absolutely love it here! The maintenance is so impressive with how fast they come if we send in a request. Super friendly staff and high quality apartment living!

Frederick
Still a far superior experience to most of my friends who are also renters in the FloMo, Lewisville, Coppell area. Maintenance isn't quite as good as they were when I first moved in.

Elijah
Move in was so smooth! Safe a at the front office helped us make it seamless and easy, and helped answer any questions we have. We like how quiet it is especially since we both work from home and have a little one on the way.

Kabir C.
Beautiful place to live. We moved in February and have been absolutely in love with this community. Would definitely recommend Park Central

Ricardo
We love living here. Pet friendly community with a lot of families. Great place to live, to have fun and make friends. We have no plans to move out!!!

Mikayla
We love the location and how quiet the area is! It’s nice seeing people walk around the neighborhood and the river walk! Parking is never an issue which is nice

Santosh
These apartments are in a Great neighborhood with very good amenities. Good trails near by and close to good restaurants. River walk is nice