Helpful staff and made the transition super easy. Not only when I had questions or concerns they took care of me and eased all my worries. Thankful for my first apartment being with park central!

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

Very friendly staff! Coming from out of state and having to do everything online/email/phone was a little worrisome but they made everything super easy and quick.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

Love my new apartment! Love the floor plan and the gym plus it has a tanning salon and sauna !! Everyone Here is so kind, helpful and have been so welcoming. Location is great!

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

Overall, this place is great! Could use some updates in certain areas, and they can take some time to return your calls/requests, but the location is worth it!

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

The place is amazing to live. Well maintained and peaceful community. Office staff is very helpful and move-in process is so smooth. Maintenance is also very good.

Staff is friendly and helpful. The grounds are well kept. The amenities are nice. Location is great being by the river walk and the other residents are nice as well.

Love the great gym! Pool is fun in the summer too! We are located by the Riverwalk which has been really nice for the kids and the dog. Great location and neighborhood

I love living here. I have a very nosey Neighbor jthat doesn’t seem to like me. Other than than that it’s a great place to live. She is always calling the front desk for trivial things

Really enjoying Park Central so far. Its very clean and quiet, sometimes too quiet! I would love it if there were a place for the community to park and lock bikes. Any plans for that? Thanks!

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

New resident. So far in enjoying the community. Every has been super friendly, including staff. Love the area. Very excited for river walk to open.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

My experience at Park Central @ Flower Mound has been superb. The staff are the upmost professional, yet so personable. They truly go above and beyond.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

I've only been here a week, but I love it so far! It's nice to live in a community where the office staff values the customer/tenant experience!

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

The new trash pickup guy who started within the last few months is now charging for pizza boxes and broken down boxes. The old guy didn’t and I’m sick of paying these $25 fees because this new guy has a shoe up his ass. The door handle diagram clearly allows empty, broken down boxes (including pizza boxes) to be out of a trash bag. Either change the diagram or stop charging for it. I’m poor. Thanks.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

Everything has been great since I moved in. I'm looking forward to exploring the property, its amenities and the surrounding river walk in the near future.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

I love this place but the pet fee on top of the pet deposit is outrageous. Pool is fantastic and some of the staff are really nice, but some of this is excessively bureaucratic.

I love this community! The apartments are beautiful and the staff is warm, friendly and extremely helpful! The grounds are always spot on. I love seeing residents with their pets!

Staff has been great and community is very nice. There were a few flaws noticed in the apartment while doing our walk through check oof list.

The apartment and amenities are beautiful. The office staff is nice and helpful. Only point of improvement is the Parcel / package system. Many missing packages.

Excellent community with very good location, green areas very well maintained and clean with good maintenance in addition to having good managers in the administration

Love the staff at Park Central! Office gals are super helpful and kind. Love our beautiful apartment and the amenities are wonderful. The maintenance crew was also very responsive to a few minor issues we had when we first moved in.

Great location and nice spot. Kids love the pool and the summer bbq was a nice touch. The apartments are larger than other complex in the area and we really enjoy living here.

The apartments are really nice. You don't ever have to worry about loud people, maybe heavy footed people but that's it. Parking isn't the best but no apartment parking is!

Apartments seem to be very well taken care of. Staff is very friendly. Gym is clean and has good equipment. Pool is well maintained and landscaping is nice.

Recently moved in and loving it so far! The people on maintaining the property are extremely nice and responsive. I had a wasp nest growing on my porch and they took care of it the next day!

Buena ubicacion y el personal ea excelente amable y muy atento... Las constelaciones estan en excelete estado, el area de la piscina muy comoda