I love the community. I wish I would of been able to see the amenities (I still have not) but that is not the staff's fault. I feel we rushed into things & we still do not know when trash comes & we wish that they would power wash our patio, & the hallways & stairs.

99% satisfied, parking is a huge mess even though they're implementing parking passes, a long way to Go. Currently have to park at townhomes and walk all the way to front building. Some tenants have numerous cars and they take up spots, especially motorcycles. Gym needs to be repaired or replaced drastically. Other than that, front office is great, amenitities are amazing, and maintenance is quick to get items fixed, which isn't much.

Park Central has been our home for almost a year. We have no complaints, we love it here! Our unit has beautiful granite and stainless steel appliances.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

Very friendly. Very clean complex. Great location by the River Walk. Per the apartment: very big bathroom; large walk in closet; plenty of counter top space in the kitchen.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

THE NOISE FROM THE NEXT DOOR MAKES ME STRESS WHEN I SLEEP IN.I'M SLEEPING IN THE LIVING ROOM EVERYDAY.HOPE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE NEXT ROOM BE QUIET

This program is really neat. I intend on using it in the future and look forward to seeing what it will have in store for me and my fiancé! WooHoo!

Office Staff is fantastic...They are attentive and quick to respond to any issues or request. Maintenance is alway polite and takes care of any problems quickly and always to completion.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

We have lived here for over 4 years. We started our relationship here, our marriage here and now our family. This place is our home. We plan on living here for many more years as this community cannot be beat!

Great place and clean place to live. I've been in 2 apartments and both have been outstanding. Great staff always ready to help any way they can.

I've been living here for over a year and unless I buy a house, I will be renewing my lease again. All the amenities are great and the staff have been really nice.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

It was a surprise to make the monthly points leader for May!! Good to be recognized. We just renewed our lease for another year because we feel secure in this community. They continue to be prompt with your requests on maintenance and provide they assistance you need.

Front office is great. Community is great. Residents are nice, amenities are amazing. Love the pool, tanning, and sauna. Convenient location with loads of dining options

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

I couldn't be any happier with living in this community. The office staff is friendly and thoughtful. They greet you with a smile when you walk in.

I really like my apartment. I love the bathrooms and the kitchen. I rated it 4 stars because the master bedroom could be a lot bigger. I don't like the washer/dryer setup at all. I can't even fold my clothes without the dryer lid shutting on me & it's hard to get the clothes out of the washer because the lid doesn't open far enough. Other than that I am really enjoying my apartment.

I'm very pleased with Park Central and so glad I have made it my home. The apartments are beautiful and the grounds are clean and maintained. The amenities are a huge plus and so is the valet trash service.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

I love my apartment. Very beautiful very peaceful and nice environment. Very nice employees. Loved everything around here. My apartment service is amazing.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

Very disappointed in maintenance of the grounds. Outside hallways got swept once since April. Apartment has never had pest control completed. We are constantly seeing bugs in apartment. This has been brought to thx attention via email. kitchen cabinet is sagging and do not feel safe about putting anything in cabinet for fear it will come off wall. Need instructions on setting the thermostat. Poor lighting in bathrooms. Gloria Kuhlmann

Girls in office are nice. Apartments are cozy and convenient to many things in flower mound. The nearby Riverwalk will be beautiful and fun when completed.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

Love this community!! Looking forward to summer months in our new place. The Riverwalk looks beautiful, and we're looking forward to walking the dogs there.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

i moved in almost a month ago and have had no problems. friendly staff, quick maintenance, beautiful apartments. although i do wish there were an elevator 😬

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

During my move in process, everyone was so intentional and eager to help. No matter what it was, they were always here to help. I love Park Central and the community it offers!

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

Love the area and our apartment, but there have been some struggles in the move in process. All of the office staff are super nice and helpful!

Rough start but it's getting better. Our apartment was not move in ready on our move in date. Management quickly handled the situation. Felicia leased our apartment to us, she was great.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

The community is great at being there for there tenants. They work hard.The community is great at being there for there tenants. They work hard

100 percent in love with my apartment, I have being here for over an month in a half I'm telling you it's brought nothing not joy to me and my hubby after we get off work I now I'm going to stay here for ever and a day. The people in the office Stacy and all the others make me feel so good every time I see them I mean this is awesome I love it!!!! 10 percent one hundred and ten percent I