Park Central at Flower Mound

4.6

4.6

I feel very safe living in this complex. The neighbors look after you as well as the office personnel. Maintenance is great, servicing your needs promptly and updating as needed your apartment..
Really nice here love the pool parking and the community is a great place to live I been here 3 days and I think is the place I been looking for to make it my home.. office people really nice👍👍👍👍🥰🥰🥰
It's been 6 months since we moved here and we love the community and the riverwalk. It's been great living here. The staff are always helpful
Relocating can be overwhelming at times. Relocating during a pandemic seemed complete insanity. From the moment I stepped foot on the Park Cental Flowermound property, I knew I found my space. The staff has been FANTASTIC. Stacey has helped me every step of the way and I am very grateful for all of her help. The office team has been communicative, friendly and quick to respond. The property is well kept, and in a great location. Looking forward to exploring the community.
Ever since moving in this community has quickly felt like home and we have been welcomed by all our neighbors. It’s quiet, peaceful and has exceeded all our expectations!
Wonderful management and maintenance staff! Not crazy about the forced trash valet. Looking forward to enjoying the renovated gym. The location cannot be beat. Now, only if those restaurants would open!
Great management and service. Clean and safe environment. Whenever I need service or work order, they respond pretty quick and work done. This apartment is great place to live. I am living here almost now for 4 years.
Park Central apartments are great! Updated and affordable. :) customer service is amazing. Every time something started acting funky at home, the facilities team took quick action. Thank you!
Love this community. I’m so glad to be here at park central for another year. I’m excited for the gym to reopen. I’m hopeful we’ll be able to have community events in the near future.
Choosing Park Central was a great choice. From start to finish everyone was so nice and a very smooth move in process. The property is so clean and I feel so safe.