The complex is very clean and quiet. It's peaceful. There's plenty of resident parking and visitor parking. The gym and pool area are very well maintained.

I really love living in this quiet community. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. It is also in a great location in the heart of Flower Mound.

I am enjoying my apartment and the community very much. The complex is very quiet, clean, and safe. Trash and mail are conveniently located and the parcel pending is very helpful. Lastly, my apartment is fully updated and I’m enjoying it thoroughly!

Fabulous office ladies! Professional and friendly. Maintenance staff timely and warm. The location is wonderful, close to shopping and restaurants.

I love it! The area is super quiet for the most part, and it’s conveniently located. I love walking my dog in the neighborhood and along the River Walk. Can’t wait to experience it when it’s complete!

The staff I have dealt with so far have been fabulous and my apartment was spotless when I moved in. Great experience so far. Quiet location with garage access to interior hallways which is nice.

Very good. Happy. Good neighborhood. New buildings. Pet friendly. Close to riverwalk which is pretty nice. Roadside parking and garages. Good overall.

The Park Central team is amazing! They have been nothing but helpful with any situation that arises and always with a happy face!!! Thank you PC team!

I love Park Central! Our leasing agent, Stacy, has been an absolute joy. And they’ve loved our dog Faith like family. Thank you for everything!!!

It has been a pleasure living here. I love my unit, and I love the staff. I also love the convenience this location brings! I am close to many different grocery stores, restaurants and fast food for my lazy dinner nights!

Nice. Place. Good. People. Maintence. Excellent. Love. It like river walk clean. Comfortable .enjoy. The. Area. Close to. Everything. Clean. Beautiful area. Nice. Ever. Been. To close. To. Family. Friends. Stores. Close

80% satisfied with this community. Issues are minor. Gym could use updating, steam room doesn’t work. Common room locked early in AM. Amy and team is great to work with resolving issues. Maintenance guys are the best.

Nice units. Friendly office staff. I’ve been told they are getting rid of some of the amenities (tanning bed, sauna) and nothing has been said to us publicly. That’s really the only negative I have, as I feel we should have a say to the amenities since that’s part of what we pay for.

Helpful staff and made the transition super easy. Not only when I had questions or concerns they took care of me and eased all my worries. Thankful for my first apartment being with park central!

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

Very friendly staff! Coming from out of state and having to do everything online/email/phone was a little worrisome but they made everything super easy and quick.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

Love my new apartment! Love the floor plan and the gym plus it has a tanning salon and sauna !! Everyone Here is so kind, helpful and have been so welcoming. Location is great!

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

Overall, this place is great! Could use some updates in certain areas, and they can take some time to return your calls/requests, but the location is worth it!

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

The place is amazing to live. Well maintained and peaceful community. Office staff is very helpful and move-in process is so smooth. Maintenance is also very good.

Staff is friendly and helpful. The grounds are well kept. The amenities are nice. Location is great being by the river walk and the other residents are nice as well.

Love the great gym! Pool is fun in the summer too! We are located by the Riverwalk which has been really nice for the kids and the dog. Great location and neighborhood

I love living here. I have a very nosey Neighbor jthat doesn’t seem to like me. Other than than that it’s a great place to live. She is always calling the front desk for trivial things

Really enjoying Park Central so far. Its very clean and quiet, sometimes too quiet! I would love it if there were a place for the community to park and lock bikes. Any plans for that? Thanks!

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

New resident. So far in enjoying the community. Every has been super friendly, including staff. Love the area. Very excited for river walk to open.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

My experience at Park Central @ Flower Mound has been superb. The staff are the upmost professional, yet so personable. They truly go above and beyond.

Reply from Park Central at Flower Mound

I've only been here a week, but I love it so far! It's nice to live in a community where the office staff values the customer/tenant experience!