The community manager has been very helpful and understanding through our relocation from California to Texas. They have been very responsive to any items we have needed addressed.

Some times things are good. But then there's are times it's not worth staying here. Some things have been changed now in they policy now and that's weird.

I really like this place, we have had no problems with them until recently we feel like they have become money obsessed. It's sad to come "home" to a place where it doesn't feel like you are what's important. When we decided to live here we were told there would be monthly community events and there hasn't been one in the 6 months we've been here. Otherwise neighbors are friendly and front staff is friendly.

I've been a resident for a little over a month now. Leasing process was fabulous. The community is clean and well maintained. Love the location!

I had an excellent experience living in park central. The facilities are very nice the service was amazing. There is a gym and pool in the facility.

Park Central has great amenities and wonderful activities every month something for everyone the maintenance is print and efficient. The new manager is really productive

Overall this is a wonderful place to live. The area is up and coming with a lot of exciting new development around. The property itself feels a little worn but the management company is clearly working to update everything so that’s very minor.

Good staff and community, nice gym would be nice to have after hours in the game room area and or exstended hours to enjoy the Billard table a little more.

I enjoy living at Park Central. It is in a great location near all of the restaurants and shopping centers. The staff here is very friendly and always willing to help in any way they can.

Complex is nice with plenty of amenities. Had maintenance out several times for dishwasher and leak under sink. They were quick to respond though.

Nice place to live. Convient to many good places to dine. River Walk, continues to build....will be awesome at completion. Near Grapevine, DFW, Dallas.

Staff here at park central is really great. They take care of things in a timely manner. Only complaint I have Is halls and stairs could be cleaner.

This is a very nice quiet commissary. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are in the process of repairing the buildings, to keeping things looking fresh and nice.

We love our apartment and enjoy our neighbors around us. It is a family friendly, safe environment & those are very important qualities to me and my husband.

Breezeways & Stairs can be a little more tidy. Parking is terrible. Everything else is pretty good. I love the fresh paint we are getting as well.

Great overall experience! Moving in was easy. Friendly staff and neighbors. Convenient location. Well kept grounds. Trash pickup is a great benefit.

Very quiet and secure community. Maintenance crew are awesome and always on time fixing whatever is needed at times within hours of been notified.

It has been great experience so far As the community has good school and highly secured area All shops r near by Staff is awesome and society is quite clean

Any repairs to the apartment are taken care off promptly. The maintenance crew are very friendly and professional. A lot of changes with the staff as of lately...

Our experience has been pretty good at Park Central. We enjoy the location and apartment. It is hard to beat a Lincoln Property Apartment in the DFW area.

Everything is pretty good. Parking is still the one bummer and it’s only getting worse with the new townhomes going up on the river walk. Thanks

I really like this apartment. Maybe the gym needs one eliptical more and be more strict with the neighbors with dogs. There are dogs that bark all day and keep us awake. It’s super annoying! Thanks.

Just renewed our lease. So far so good. Do wish more consideration would be given to leaving hall way lights on during summer months. Dark hall ways during daylight hours encourage mosquitoes. Which in turn rush into apartments the minute doors are open.

So far so good. Nice people. When you have to call things get taken care of. I love my apartment. Moved in in February of 2018. No plan on leaving.

Staff is very friendly and actually want to help you. All the amenities are always clean. Apartments are built well. Neighbors are mature and friendly. The only downside is parking is rough sometimes.