Great community Great staff Upkeep is great Location is great Parking You can take walks on the Riverwalk Staff is friendly Maintenance also gets the job done.

Just moved in don’t want to go to 5 just yet ... a few move in glitches but I think it will be great here. Looking forward to the Sauna .... played pool it was fun.

All staff super friendly and helpful, but Heather made the process of renting/moving much easier than expected, she understood exactly what I was looking for. Love the community and the neighborhood.

It's a great apartment complex I am so excited to live in. Unfortunately, my old apartment complex refused to let me leave a t first and Park Central wouldn't help me and refund my application money. But my old apartment complex let me go, so I'm excited to come live here!

Fast maintenance and love the trash service! Because I work for a sustainable living company my only wish is an option to recycle. Otherwise love living at this apartment complex.

I’m not sure. Haven’t moved in yet. But Belinda is amazingly nice! I will update better when I’m actually moved into my unit. I’m relocating from Arkansas.

Since moving in, in July, I’ve had the best experience at Park Central at Flower Mound. It’s a really nice community. I love living in Flower Mound, and I definitely recommend this complex. I will be renewing my leases for sure.

We just moved here from California and this has been the best apartment community we’ve ever been in. The amenities alone are what drew us to this place.

Best place iv ever lived in. Looks and feels amazing. The aminities sealed the deal for us. Built in wine cooler, and a 24 hour gym, sauna/steam room. Amazing.

It has been great. Getting response from leasing office reasonably. Gym is amazing, one of my favorite feature of this complex next to wine cellar. It is quiet enough for me this location. This location has several choice of outdoor run/walk. Only thing is found some trash from previous resident, ants, wasp nest. Just need to make sure the unit is clean before new resident move in. It was quite dirty when I moved in. Otherwise, I am very happy for my choice.

Love living here! Great neighbors and super safe area. Close to the river walk and easy access to Main Street and 2499. This is a great place if your looking for luxury living

I enjoy living here very much. It's quiet, clean, safe, and people are friendly. There are a lot of activities to do in the area as well. Very happy here.

Great Place to call home. Residents need to pick up their dogs poop.I hate walking across the grass and stepping over dog poop. The parking is better.

Beautiful, amenities are fantastic, staff is helpful and warm, close to everything. Neighbors seem to be really nice, have only been here a week

Clean community. Friendly staff. Upscale finish outs. Garbage pick up. Saltwater pool. Convenient location. Plenty of parking. Barbeque grills.

The only reason, unless something changes, that i would move is if i decide to buy a house. I've loved it here so far. I only wish i could get a paint update while i still live here.

I have only lived here a week but so far at this apartment is way better than my last! I absolutely love the area and I can’t wait for the Riverwalk to be completely built. I️ have always loved Flower Mound and these are in my opinion the best apartments at the best cost I️ have found!

Overall living here has been great. Sometimes people leave trash on the common areas, or don't clean after their dogs. I wish we had more green areas.

I really like the apartment community,I feel very safe here and i really like morning walk in riverwalk, maintenance is good,school also good

As a resident I've truly enjoyed my experience during my 3 months in Flower Mound, Tx. I work 45 seconds away from my home so Park Central has made it very easy for me to be comfortable at all times.

I like living here, but parking is an issue. There are also not enough dog poop trashes. Apartment manager is very helpful and quick to respond to request. It’s a nice place to live.

It has been best experience at Park central ; the society has good maintenance and security; the pool area is awesome;the maintenance help is very prompt ; apartments are spacious and has good latest appliances:; would love to recommend to my friends

Excellent location, beautiful apartment and amenities. The river walk is nice and I love the valet trash service. There is plenty of parking too.

I have not moved in yet, but the staff have been very helpful and made signing the lease easy. I love the property and can't wait to get into my new apartment.

Good apartment complex in flower mound area. Nice staffs, new appliances, very clean enrironment, nearby schools and conveniently locTed in center of the flower mound town.