Great place to live and the restaurants are close by! The river walk is awesome to place to walk around in the afternoons. There is a hotel close by great for when people come and visit

Love this community and all it has to offer it’s residents! From local events and resident gatherings to just the simple smiles that all staff memebers have, this place feels like home.

The neighbors are nice, the property is kept well and the staff actually wants to assist people. I’m glad this was my choice for my family. Thanks

Park Central is surrounded with great community and environment. The air is different and very quiet. Also It is amazingly cost effective apartment. I am experiencing lower monthly bill for electricity!

The management team - leaders, office staff and maintenance - do their jobs in an excellent manner. My concerns and special needs have all been listened to and responded in ways that show that residents are valued and appreciated. My wife and I are blessed to be a part of this community.

Park Central is one of the best values in the area. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Very nice amenities and decor in the apartments. I highly recommend.

Park Central was a great place to live. I only gave it four stars as we did have some issues. Parking is horrendous, if you don't get home between 5-7pm get ready to walk a block or two typically. They created a parking pass program in which there are two passes per apartment, they say anymore and they will tow the vehicle (thats never happened). theres currently a car that looks abandoned in front of building 1, its been there for a year, hasn't moved, tires going flat, dirty, registration two years expired, and even being reported they still did nothing. so don't expect parking to ever be enforced, unless corporate enforces it. Gym at first was half working a lot of stuff broken, they have since fixed that. Apartments are nice, roomy, very comfortable but walls are thin, if you live on a traffic street aka Morris, you're gonna hear tons of traffic 24/7, including the fire department sirens all day and night. We didn't really use the amenities as we didn't have time, nor did we care for such a small pool, crowded in summer. Front office staff were amazing, Stacy was always nice, the maintenance staff was super helpful, repairs were completed in less than 24 hours. Overall great experience, we only left because rent was on the rise, over $100 more for the same pad, even though the demand was not up. Also they rebuilding a riverwalk behind it so I know parking will get worse.

We really do love this apartment complex! The interiors are beautiful and designed well. The grounds are well-kept, and the maintenance crew responds promptly and are very friendly. It's quiet and the neighbors are friendly. The only complaint we have is that we wish there was more parking and garage spaces available.

It has been nice experience so far with all best amenities and wel maintained and staff is very good and cooperative Houses are new and rooms are spacious

It’s been a pleasure. Nice,quiet, decent parking, great amenities, great school district & lovely community. The only negative comment is that if you have child it would be best to get a first floor apartment for the floors and walls are a bit thin.

This is a great apartment complex with great staff. We enjoy living here and our neighbors are also very nice. We would recommend park central to anyone!

So far so good. I love the apartment and the location but I haven't lived here long enough to give it 5 stars yet. The only thing I miss is my own washer/dryer.

Great community Great staff Upkeep is great Location is great Parking You can take walks on the Riverwalk Staff is friendly Maintenance also gets the job done.

Just moved in don’t want to go to 5 just yet ... a few move in glitches but I think it will be great here. Looking forward to the Sauna .... played pool it was fun.

All staff super friendly and helpful, but Heather made the process of renting/moving much easier than expected, she understood exactly what I was looking for. Love the community and the neighborhood.

It's a great apartment complex I am so excited to live in. Unfortunately, my old apartment complex refused to let me leave a t first and Park Central wouldn't help me and refund my application money. But my old apartment complex let me go, so I'm excited to come live here!

Fast maintenance and love the trash service! Because I work for a sustainable living company my only wish is an option to recycle. Otherwise love living at this apartment complex.

I’m not sure. Haven’t moved in yet. But Belinda is amazingly nice! I will update better when I’m actually moved into my unit. I’m relocating from Arkansas.

Since moving in, in July, I’ve had the best experience at Park Central at Flower Mound. It’s a really nice community. I love living in Flower Mound, and I definitely recommend this complex. I will be renewing my leases for sure.

We just moved here from California and this has been the best apartment community we’ve ever been in. The amenities alone are what drew us to this place.

Best place iv ever lived in. Looks and feels amazing. The aminities sealed the deal for us. Built in wine cooler, and a 24 hour gym, sauna/steam room. Amazing.

It has been great. Getting response from leasing office reasonably. Gym is amazing, one of my favorite feature of this complex next to wine cellar. It is quiet enough for me this location. This location has several choice of outdoor run/walk. Only thing is found some trash from previous resident, ants, wasp nest. Just need to make sure the unit is clean before new resident move in. It was quite dirty when I moved in. Otherwise, I am very happy for my choice.

Love living here! Great neighbors and super safe area. Close to the river walk and easy access to Main Street and 2499. This is a great place if your looking for luxury living

I enjoy living here very much. It's quiet, clean, safe, and people are friendly. There are a lot of activities to do in the area as well. Very happy here.

Great Place to call home. Residents need to pick up their dogs poop.I hate walking across the grass and stepping over dog poop. The parking is better.