We like part central apartments, Our stay is here very good and we extended the lease. I like the neighborhood and very safe, quiet, good to take walk and Pet friendly!!

It has been great experience here The apartment is well maintained The staff is also well behaved The locality is very nice Society is clean Swimming pool area is recently renovated

Sweet community. We'll be so thankful once construction is complete on Broadway and on the Riverwalk. Super office staff and excellent, prompt maintenance.

We moved here in November 2017. So far so good. PC Apts are in an ideal location. We were fortunate enough to get an apartment on North side across from Central Park. Beautiful view! Staffing and maintenance folks have taken care of our needs so far. Just wish garages we wider. Our lease is due to renew in October. We are hoping the rent won't go up? That could cause us to consider looking elsewhere.

Although I’ve only lived in park central for close to a month I’ve been around the complex for a year visiting my boyfriend. When we decided to take the next step and move in together we both enjoyed his apartment complex we decided to stay and upgrade into a larger place. Heather was nothing but friendly, helpful, and welcoming to me as I asked many questions along the way. I feel comfortable and safe in this complex. The neighbors are so friendly and the area is quiet and clean and we really enjoy the pool/fitness area!

We have just renewed our lease for another year! We love Park Central along with the management. Maintenance is great as well and they arrive to fix issues in a very timely manner. Thank you!

I love living At Park Central the amenities are amazing the staff super friendly and helpful and the RiverwAlk beautiful. Come visit ...stay

Love the ammenities! This has been a great place to call home during my transition. Can’t wait for the new pool and the river walk to be finished

Staff is always professional. They handle maintenance requests fast. I am liking all the new enhancements that they are doing around the complex.

I recently moved to Park Central @ Flower Mound. Stacie took her time and showed me the property and sold me on their amenities. So far everything is really quite. I did report a few minor things that needed to be repaired/fixed, but those things were minor. I think I'm going to really like/love it here.

Staff was courteous. Apartment was ready when it was promised. When maintenance request was put in it was done promptly. the staff always greeted you with a smile and bent over backwards when help was needed

We just resigned our lease here. We really do enjoy the location and quality of the facility. The people that live in the surrounding apts are great too!!!

Love the atmosphere and professional environment that Park Central creates throughout this amazing community. As a creative person, the Park Central Asthetic gives me inspiration to create.

Great people. I love my new place. They are close to everything, the grocery store, Target, Market Street, The Movies and my church. Reasonable rent and great amenities.

Since moving in, in July, I’ve renewed my lease until November of this year. These apartments are better than the ones in Denton by far. The only thing I do NOT like/appreciate is paying for parking that I can’t use because the lot by my apartments are usually filled by the time I get home. And then I, a woman, have to park far away in the dark, and sometimes in bad weather. If this happens one more time, I will be taking this issue up further than the front office staff. I thought the new parking decals and “towing” would help, but it is not. I never see anyone get towed.

All of staff are kind and very welcoming. Neibors are extremely welcoming and caring. A ransom person helped us unload some of our moving truck and every other person coming home or leaving have ether said hello, welcome or introduced themselves. Only reason not full 5 stars is when we were shown the model and asked what the differences of the B1 and B2 were. We were told just more square footage and kitchen pantry was different BUT the b2 also doesn’t come with linen closets.

Great place to live and the restaurants are close by! The river walk is awesome to place to walk around in the afternoons. There is a hotel close by great for when people come and visit

Love this community and all it has to offer it’s residents! From local events and resident gatherings to just the simple smiles that all staff memebers have, this place feels like home.

The neighbors are nice, the property is kept well and the staff actually wants to assist people. I’m glad this was my choice for my family. Thanks

Park Central is surrounded with great community and environment. The air is different and very quiet. Also It is amazingly cost effective apartment. I am experiencing lower monthly bill for electricity!

The management team - leaders, office staff and maintenance - do their jobs in an excellent manner. My concerns and special needs have all been listened to and responded in ways that show that residents are valued and appreciated. My wife and I are blessed to be a part of this community.

Park Central is one of the best values in the area. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Very nice amenities and decor in the apartments. I highly recommend.

Park Central was a great place to live. I only gave it four stars as we did have some issues. Parking is horrendous, if you don't get home between 5-7pm get ready to walk a block or two typically. They created a parking pass program in which there are two passes per apartment, they say anymore and they will tow the vehicle (thats never happened). theres currently a car that looks abandoned in front of building 1, its been there for a year, hasn't moved, tires going flat, dirty, registration two years expired, and even being reported they still did nothing. so don't expect parking to ever be enforced, unless corporate enforces it. Gym at first was half working a lot of stuff broken, they have since fixed that. Apartments are nice, roomy, very comfortable but walls are thin, if you live on a traffic street aka Morris, you're gonna hear tons of traffic 24/7, including the fire department sirens all day and night. We didn't really use the amenities as we didn't have time, nor did we care for such a small pool, crowded in summer. Front office staff were amazing, Stacy was always nice, the maintenance staff was super helpful, repairs were completed in less than 24 hours. Overall great experience, we only left because rent was on the rise, over $100 more for the same pad, even though the demand was not up. Also they rebuilding a riverwalk behind it so I know parking will get worse.

We really do love this apartment complex! The interiors are beautiful and designed well. The grounds are well-kept, and the maintenance crew responds promptly and are very friendly. It's quiet and the neighbors are friendly. The only complaint we have is that we wish there was more parking and garage spaces available.

It has been nice experience so far with all best amenities and wel maintained and staff is very good and cooperative Houses are new and rooms are spacious