Park Central at Flower Mound

4.6

4.6

Friendly and helpful staff Maintenance is efficient and knowledgeable Office staff especially Stacy go out of there way to accommodate all needs
I have a had a totally great experience since I have lived here. The staff is Great! Both Administrative and Maintenance. Whenever there an issue they're right on it to resolve it.
Our meeting one here at Park Central continues to be the most amazing experience. We love the quietness and seeenity of the community, the amazing landscaping and places to walk our dog, and our neighbors are the best!
I’ve enjoyed my first few months here. Tenants are all very kind and friendly! The staff is always ready and willing to help! I made the right decision when I picked this complex to be my home.
Very nice overall. Great location & staff. Only downside is slightly thin walls, but it’s basically impossible to find an apartment without that
Quick and responsive service. Even after-hours. Had a noise problem recently and was able to have someone knock on the neighbor's door at almost 1 AM. I really appreciate the near-24 hour service.
We have lived at Park Central Apartments in Flower Mound, Texas since November 2017. It's been a good experience so far. My wife and I are seniors. We especially like the staff and maintence folks. If something in our apartment needs attention they on it usually within same day maintence request was initiated. Also like having handicap parking available. Love being in an upscale neighborhood and within walking distance of the beautiful River Walk and Restraunts. Jerry & Bonnie Spradling Bldg #1 Apt2107
Amazing staff, neighbors, and community! I love that the staff shows interest and actually listen to your concerns as well as have issues handled in a timely manner.
The apartment has a nice floor plan. The community is very quiet. The residents are friendly. The apartment is in a great location, good access to shopping, restaurants and recreation.
I’ve lived at Park Central for 4 years and love it! It really feels like home. My neighbors are so friendly and I feel safe. The location is great too! We love being so close to the river and upcoming restaurants. There are also two small playgrounds that you can walk to for kids to play. The staff is friendly and handles emails and maintenance request in a timely manner.