I have lived here for 2 1/2 months, and I love it!! I love my apartment and all the amenities! The office staff is great! My building was just newly painted and looks awesome!

It has been really amazing! Staff, amenities, maintenance! The price justifies the comfort and luxuries here. Ample parking, good neighbors!

Great place to live! Everyone is friendly and the commodities are awesome. And... the riverwalk is in our backyard! Airport is 15 minutes away, mall is 12 minutes and other shopping centers are less than 10 minutes away! Very conveniently located.

Nice apartments and a good area. Rent is a little high but it's in a higher end area so it's not so bad. Easy to get in and out of the parking lots but lots of people use the parking lots that don't live there

Don’t enjoy some of the policies. The community is great, and the amenities they have are very convenient for the residents that live here. Good overall

Maintenance is slow to respond, the trash policy is a little ridiculous, but the community is great. I love the location - easy access to shopping, food and fun.

We have had an excellent experience living here. It is a nice apartment with good value and amenities. The apartment is very conveniently located as well.

Everyone in the leasing office is amazing and made my move so easy! They made sure my new apartment was in tip top shape before I moved in. Highly recommend!

Love our new apartment. It’s comfortable, in a great location, and perfect for us! I’m excited to see what else this complex has to offer!! In love

Apartment is updated & cozy and I Love the location. Neighbors are great and Leasing was made easy because of a very helpful Makela. -Thank you

I find the trash pickup system to be a little ridiculous but other than that and the noise (being so close to a major road)it is a great please to live.

I LOVE this place! Peaceful, quiet, but still near any action that I may require!!! The apartments are beautiful and the staff is always nice and very helpful!

It the 3rd year in this location for us Seen this locality development Satisfied with the maintenance service friendly environment Silent n peaceful residential community

It was a very easy process. Mikeala and Stacy were professional, friendly and very helpful. They made me feel right at home. It seems very safe and lots to do

The community manager has been very helpful and understanding through our relocation from California to Texas. They have been very responsive to any items we have needed addressed.

Some times things are good. But then there's are times it's not worth staying here. Some things have been changed now in they policy now and that's weird.

I really like this place, we have had no problems with them until recently we feel like they have become money obsessed. It's sad to come "home" to a place where it doesn't feel like you are what's important. When we decided to live here we were told there would be monthly community events and there hasn't been one in the 6 months we've been here. Otherwise neighbors are friendly and front staff is friendly.

I've been a resident for a little over a month now. Leasing process was fabulous. The community is clean and well maintained. Love the location!

I had an excellent experience living in park central. The facilities are very nice the service was amazing. There is a gym and pool in the facility.

Park Central has great amenities and wonderful activities every month something for everyone the maintenance is print and efficient. The new manager is really productive

Overall this is a wonderful place to live. The area is up and coming with a lot of exciting new development around. The property itself feels a little worn but the management company is clearly working to update everything so that’s very minor.

Good staff and community, nice gym would be nice to have after hours in the game room area and or exstended hours to enjoy the Billard table a little more.

I enjoy living at Park Central. It is in a great location near all of the restaurants and shopping centers. The staff here is very friendly and always willing to help in any way they can.

Complex is nice with plenty of amenities. Had maintenance out several times for dishwasher and leak under sink. They were quick to respond though.

Nice place to live. Convient to many good places to dine. River Walk, continues to build....will be awesome at completion. Near Grapevine, DFW, Dallas.