Park Central at Flower Mound

4.6

4.6

Jose
about 15 hours ago
Living here for 2 years, it’s an amazing place, beautiful, peaceful and the administration is always willing to help when needed. I will definitely recommend living here
Ivan
Слава Україні! Щасливі, що приїхали до Техасу. Україна понад усе. Разом до перемоги. Ворога-росію буде розбито. Увесь світ з Україною. Героям Слава!
Laura
On July, we’ll be 3 years living at Park Central, and they have been wonderful, peaceful, safe, I have recommended it to lots of people, only thing this apartments need is more trees an flowers 🌺, also parking lots need overheads to protect cars from weather, other than that everything is perfect 😍
Iryna
Слава Україні! Все супер! Glory for Ukraine! Україна понад усе! Смерть ворогам! Ми щасливі, що наша сім’я зуміла євакуюватись і врятуватись від війни!
Kelly
I have lived here in Flower Mound for 3 years now and my experience has been nothing but fabulous. From the front desk to maintenance everyone is very helpful and caring. It is a wonderful, safe and nice place to live.
Jackleen
We love Mack. Neighbor below us has children who run across the hardwood floor all hours of the night Love Pennie. Love office staff. Need an elevator.
Tommy
Very personable staff and willing to help make the move as smooth as possible. They are prompt to correct any problems that you are having and the follow up.
Donna
It’s wonderful so far. The place is quiet and close to many places we need to go. We do wish there were more of a community outside space, such as a larger pool.
William
about 2 months ago
Absolutely love it here at park central. It feels like home and the staff is wonderful and extremely helpful whenever we have an issue. With the new restaurants and the river walk it has really become quite the attraction.
Rachelle
about 2 months ago
So far I love it here. I'm new to Texas and Flower Mound is a great community. Everyone I have met has been very nice. I would recommend this community to my friends.