Park Central at Flower Mound

Love it! Staff is great, community is clean and amenities are wonderful. I would definitely recommend to friends. Thank you all for making us feel at home.
The staff is great. I love my apartment. Amenities are awesome! I would like more community events like wine tasting, coffee chats, game watch parties, garage sales, complex block party.
Extremely nice management and staff. Very quick response to work orders as well as a follow up call to make sure the work was complete. Good.
I have had nothing but good experiences since living here. Everyone that lives around me as well as the complex's staff are extremely nice and helpful.
Love the location!!! The European style architecture, modern and high quality design, friendly, professional and attentive staff. I really enjoy the great amenities, specially our trainer Shawn and happy to be a resident!
Staff is great, apartments are beautiful, maintenance needs are handled very quickly. Most of the neighbors are friendly. Living here you don't have to worry about much, I have always felt safe with my 2 children.
This is a nice place to live. The schools nearby are good and its fairly close to some nice shopping areas. The staff are friendly and helpful.
This is a nice place to live. It has nice amenities, is very well maintained, and the Property Management Staff is very responsive to any needs or requests.
I'm about to renew my lease for the 3rd time. Very nice staff, quick responses to needs and concerns, well kept public areas and beautiful grounds. I love living here.
We have lived at Park Central for about a year and love. Community and staff are great. Location is wonderful as its in the heart of Flower Mound.