The neighborhood is the best but, the management office is horrible in serving their residents. There is no timely contact until the residents call or visit the office even if they got the message from the resident portal.

Not very good experience. My car was towed the first night. I get that it was my mistake but a $300 rookie make for someone occupied with moving is a bit harsh. Need a forgiveness program. Apartment was dirty. the stairwells are very dirty. The stairwell ceiling was cracked and chipped. It was just fixed. also most people are not following trash rules. .

The apartment is ok. We thought that management should have given us the market price of the apartment when we signed the lease. However management refused.

Still struggling with bug issues. Apartment has been treated now twice. Pool is very nice and I have enjoyed meeting my neighbors under the sun.

The lack of parking is ridiculous compared to the price we pay for rent. The trash valet should come Saturday and have a midweek day off, it will be far more convenient

Don’t enjoy some of the policies. The community is great, and the amenities they have are very convenient for the residents that live here. Good overall

The pruning and landscaping is not consistent throughout the complex. One of the many bad areas, is the 1st apartment as prospective renters walk by, on the corner of building 8. Communication is done by email, 1-2 days in advance. There are no notices put on apartment doors, or at minimum on the cork board at the mailboxes. Text messages would be very effective.

Very beautiful and clean!! Friendly staff but have put in a few work orders over email and in person with front office lady and yet nothing has been fixed, it’s been around a month. We do love our apartment and the quality we get to live in every day. There is a lot of construction around with the river walk and other housing but it’s never a bother with noise or dust or smells, we were worried about it when we first moved in.

Some times things are good. But then there's are times it's not worth staying here. Some things have been changed now in they policy now and that's weird.

I really like this place, we have had no problems with them until recently we feel like they have become money obsessed. It's sad to come "home" to a place where it doesn't feel like you are what's important. When we decided to live here we were told there would be monthly community events and there hasn't been one in the 6 months we've been here. Otherwise neighbors are friendly and front staff is friendly.

The staff knows everyone name and I think that is awesome. Nice grounds, well kept. I think the only thing it needs is a dog park. I like living here

I've lived here for going on 3 years. I've seen office staff come and go so I'm not sure how "current" I am on experiences and comments on them. In the past I have worked hard to avoid the office due to the way I've been treated. Again I don't know if the staff I disliked is still here or even what their names were/are. The maintenance workers and porter have always been very kind to me when I spoke to them out and about during the day when I've seen them around or needed something dealt with inside my unit.

Great location by up and coming Riverwalk.Great work out area and pool.Apartments have great flooring and lay out.Primarily a safe area with safety officer onsite.

Community activities are good. Staff Ian poor at responding and it seems that half the staff cant properly answer questions. The location is great, just wish there was better staff running it.

Very disappointed in maintenance of the grounds. Outside hallways got swept once since April. Apartment has never had pest control completed. We are constantly seeing bugs in apartment. This has been brought to thx attention via email. kitchen cabinet is sagging and do not feel safe about putting anything in cabinet for fear it will come off wall. Need instructions on setting the thermostat. Poor lighting in bathrooms. Gloria Kuhlmann

My experience so far in the last 10 months has been fine. I am a little anxious to get my renewal to see what my new rent will be. I really like Yadis in the office, Tyler not so much. I feel he is lazy and is not quite up to the knowledge that the other staff is at.

For the most part I was very pleased with the move in process. Except I was also annoyed that there were so many technical errors in the system. Our move in date was the 8th... that got pushed back to the 15th. Then later the “system” was making it difficult for my girlfriend to sign her paperwork because it didn’t recognize her or something. Other than that, this community seems friendly and very close to grocery stores and much more.

Park Central is a wonderful place to live. They have a lot of activities to engage in all the time. The maintenance crew is always available. The property is kept clean.

The front staff is great, parking is horrible and it sucks that my apartment is right next to the trash for the rate I pay. However even with all this the community is great, people are nice, amenities are always clean and neat.

Since moving in, in July, I’ve renewed my lease until November of this year. These apartments are better than the ones in Denton by far. The only thing I do NOT like/appreciate is paying for parking that I can’t use because the lot by my apartments are usually filled by the time I get home. And then I, a woman, have to park far away in the dark, and sometimes in bad weather. If this happens one more time, I will be taking this issue up further than the front office staff. I thought the new parking decals and “towing” would help, but it is not. I never see anyone get towed.

It's a great apartment complex I am so excited to live in. Unfortunately, my old apartment complex refused to let me leave a t first and Park Central wouldn't help me and refund my application money. But my old apartment complex let me go, so I'm excited to come live here!

We have lived at Park Central for about a year and love. Community and staff are great. Location is wonderful as its in the heart of Flower Mound.

It's a very nice complex. Landscaping is lacking but amenities are great. Other than initially moving in, no complaints about staff. Parking for guests should be betyer

Staff here at park central is really great. They take care of things in a timely manner. Only complaint I have Is halls and stairs could be cleaner.

Everything is pretty good. Parking is still the one bummer and it’s only getting worse with the new townhomes going up on the river walk. Thanks