Park Central at Flower Mound

The neighborhood is the best but, the management office is horrible in serving their residents. There is no timely contact until the residents call or visit the office even if they got the message from the resident portal.
This is my second year here at Park Central. I loved it, however once we started our second year here and moved to a two bedroom everything just went down hill. You have neighbors above you who sound like they are pounding day and night! And if you want to find parking, well good luck! They just reached 97% residents renting and as good for them that might be, don't expect to be able to park near your apartment building! I had to walk at least a minute (with a broken toe) back to my apartment the last week because there is no parking near my building anymore. Can't wait to leave this place in May!
The lack of parking is ridiculous compared to the price we pay for rent. The trash valet should come Saturday and have a midweek day off, it will be far more convenient
Not very good experience. My car was towed the first night. I get that it was my mistake but a $300 rookie make for someone occupied with moving is a bit harsh. Need a forgiveness program. Apartment was dirty. the stairwells are very dirty. The stairwell ceiling was cracked and chipped. It was just fixed. also most people are not following trash rules. .
The apartment is ok. We thought that management should have given us the market price of the apartment when we signed the lease. However management refused.
Still struggling with bug issues. Apartment has been treated now twice. Pool is very nice and I have enjoyed meeting my neighbors under the sun.
Don’t enjoy some of the policies. The community is great, and the amenities they have are very convenient for the residents that live here. Good overall
Great location by up and coming Riverwalk.Great work out area and pool.Apartments have great flooring and lay out.Primarily a safe area with safety officer onsite.
I really like this place, we have had no problems with them until recently we feel like they have become money obsessed. It's sad to come "home" to a place where it doesn't feel like you are what's important. When we decided to live here we were told there would be monthly community events and there hasn't been one in the 6 months we've been here. Otherwise neighbors are friendly and front staff is friendly.
Very disappointed in maintenance of the grounds. Outside hallways got swept once since April. Apartment has never had pest control completed. We are constantly seeing bugs in apartment. This has been brought to thx attention via email. kitchen cabinet is sagging and do not feel safe about putting anything in cabinet for fear it will come off wall. Need instructions on setting the thermostat. Poor lighting in bathrooms. Gloria Kuhlmann