Park Edge

4.6

4.6

Staff very helpful and several neighbors have spoken or offered to help when we were moving in. Grounds are kept up and parking is plentiful
Super fast response time on maintenance call. (10 minutes) Office staff is professional and friendly and available to assist when needed. Would recommend !
Just moved in so far so good and Tracy Colhour has been exceptional in guiding me thru this process!! She took care of all my paperwork and the communication was excellent!
I love the staff here, they are amazing people. I love the pool and the gym we have. The only negative is the people who live above us are unfortunately very loud and stomp everywhere so that’s a down side but I love living here and basically have a park in our back yard.
Friendly neighbors and nice units! We also love the trash valet which had us dumbfounded when we first moved in. The staff are super helpful.
Park edge apartment is a very good one. The best thing about the apartment is the service provided by them. In addition to that, they have year around pool
Things have been great here! No complaints from us. The community is friendly & inviting. We love walking around the complex with our pups & being greeted by name. It’s a large complex with the small town feel.
I absolutely love Park Edge!! Everyone is amazing, office staff and maintenance. They always work fast to get everything taken care of in a timely manner. I love that the pool and fitness center are 24hours!
The staff has been phenomenal and super helpful. Our place is amazing, large, and the location is great. We feel at home, safe, and secure. Thank you for all you do.
This place is great, it allows me to live comfortably! With great community perks like the pool, gym, and occasional food truck or other activities!