Front office has changed and hopefully things get better. Need better contractors on site that can clean up after the mess. Still periodic issues with dog mess left outside.

Well what can I say I’m am so happy that we found park edge apartments. They have accommodated me and my family when it’s crunch time on finding a place to live after I sold my house. All I can say is that I’m very happy ! And thanks you again for excepting my family!

Friendly staff and hard working. Love the swimming pool and work out area. Across the street there is a large lake called lake shawnee lake, that has amazing things to do.

love the location and the staff have been super friendly! Marcy made the process go so smoothly and always answered questions quickly! It’s a very quiet area which is nice and makes it feel like home

Park Edge is a very safe, comfortable community! The units are spacious and well taken care of and include a full-size washer and dryer! The community is located in a secluded part of town yet has lots to do nearby!

Office staff is courteous and friendly. Quick if anything needs fixed by maintenance. Neighbors and residents are friendly. New roof and guttering on all buildings. Also pool has been updated also. Love living here

An awesome place to live very friendly staff and if you ever need something worked on by maintenance they are right on it and it gets done correctly

Great community, neighbors and staff. Amenities are good. Enjoy the indoor outdoor pool. Maintenance is performed in a timely manner. Office staff are great.

Very nice and friendly. The trash pick-up three times a week is wonderful for those who are unpacking, after moving in. And, the office staff is very helpful.

The apartment complex is in the middle of getting a facelift. New roofs, updated pool area, and general fixing up all over. It’ll be nice when it’s finished. People are still nice; just a few that complain about everything. Good place to live.

Everything has been great here. It's quiet, clean and close to everything. I literally do not have to drive more than like five to seven minutes to anywhere I need to go.

Reply from Park Edge

We have loved living at Park Edge. The staff is amazing, maintenance requests are dealt with in a timely manner and they are always improving the property. The only downfall at this property is lack of parking. Would recommend this property.

Reply from Park Edge

Just started the move in process and it has been very smooth. Adaptation were made for my sister and the handicapped accessibility are well done.

Reply from Park Edge

I've lived at Park Edge Apts. for 6 years because I love my apartment. The facilities (swimming pool, grilling area, and gym) are always neat and clean. The staff is friendly and accommodating. I just renewed my lease for another year and a half ;)

Reply from Park Edge

We LOVE our new home! Quiet neighborhood, everything we want or need is close by. BEAUTIFUL apartment that we are extremely happy with(except the unpacking part!)

Reply from Park Edge

I wish the outer door was more airtight and that it had an extra lock or chain for security. I love the location and the apartment is very nicely furnished.

Reply from Park Edge

Grounds well kept. Response to issues are awesome. Upgrade regularly. About to work on the roof. Gym could use a little love ❤️. Treadmills are a little rough,

Reply from Park Edge

I only put 3 1/2 stars because the resident is beautiful, i love the design of our apartment , theres just little nicks that bug me. The dislikes are the pricing for a carport , i think thats way too much considering i paid $40 for a garage at my last apartment which one of your sister apartments. Other things include dogs being off leashes and so many residents who dont clean up after there dogs , i, very tired of stepping in dog poop and in one case ruined a pair of shoes cause the smell wouldnt go away even after washing them......this place would easilly be a perfect 5 if just the dog issues alone would change

We have lived here for three years and have enjoyed our experience. The staff are wonderful, maintenance is done quickly and the units are kept in good condition. Only complaint would be the parking which is pretty terrible. We have to pay an extra amount each month to have a spot to park.

The staff is awesome! From the initial phone call to the personalized service, Marcy was great. After meeting the staff, then being shown the actual unit I would renting...I was SOLD!

Good Experience overall, except lack of parking spaces and unpicked dog litter & other litter. The quality of neighborhood has gone down since 2014.

The Maintenance here has been a huge issue and how the have “repaired” HUGE problems and the length of time it took They also made the problem even worse tracking mud all Over the disgusting carpets

The staff is amazing and it's a welcoming environment. Looking forward to the community garden this spring. The only constructive criticism I have is that if you own a dog please please pick up the poo. At night when you can not see it can be disgruntling to step in a pile of doggie doo

This is one of the best places we have lived in the KC area which is why we decided to move back after 3 years. The apartments are large, the community is pet friendly, and the office staff is on top of their game.

I like the location and homey feel that the community provides. There isn’t very many issues with noise or finding parking which I really appreciate.