Park Edge

4.6

4.6

My family and I have lived here for more than a decade, and we have never had any problems. Park edge is always improving for their residence Very nice place to live at, would recommend 💓
1 star
Very upset with the management. From last 3 years every year we are getting issues related to mould in house and some people from leasing office came n did some check up n it took so long to complete that with no solution. First they told that it’s becoz of cooking and then they admitted that the issue was in bathroom wall n some other walls toooo... no proper response. Very very upset. Mould atmosphere is not at all good for kids n for us too but they don’t care at all.Really very upset.
So far our experience here has been great. We have no complaints and have been happy. Maintenence requests have been handled in a timely manner and the office staff is pleasant to work with.
Still waiting on a response from management about my washer. The original work order took 5 days to complete and it’s still not fully completed
Upgrade on all aspects compared to my old place. Clear rules and staff are willing to point out any extra and helpful tips if you ask them .
Feels like a townhome instead of just an apartment. The floor plan layout contributes to that feel. I had an upgrade done and I am very pleased with the end results.
I love how quiet and clean the community is. Considering I'm used to having my own spot, searching for a spot every time I get off from work is far from appealing. But I like the option of paying for your own spot.
Wonderful community. Making new friends daily. Office staff is friendly and receptive. I like that it is a no smoking complex. We had someone who was still smoking and the office got them to stop. Glad they did.
I love the apartments because they have a very friendly atmosphere and the staff is very nice and welcoming. We always see them and if you wave or say hello they always interact with you. It’s a very pleasant place to live and it’s also very nice because I’m very into nature and we are right next to a park and it’s just perfect for me.
We love these apartments. All of our neighbors were super friendly when we moved in and made us feel right at home. The leasing staff is always super friendly and helpful. Lastly the maintenance is super helpful always.