Park Edge

Great location. Quiet property. Office staff hosts lots of resident activities. Maintenance service is uneven. Sometimes you have to wait a while for service.
The staff are very friendly and the community is overall pretty quiet. The best part of this community is the location. Being right next to Shawnee Mission Park and the Lenexa Center means there is always plenty to do! The only draw back is the lack of property maintenance. Emergency maintenance always gets done quickly, but any outside building and or grounds maintenance takes them forever to fix to the detriment of the residents. USPS still won't deliver packages to my building because the stairs are falling apart. They are scheduled to be fixed this month, but they should have been fixed a long time before that as they were already falling apart when I moved in 9 months ago.
I have been living here for 8 months. So far, it's been okay. The community is quiet and clean. For the most part, the residents around me are fairly quiet, which is one thing I was worried about when moving to an apartment for the first time. My son and I chose this location for it's advertised amenities, over a townhouse that was newer, had more room, more land for outside activities, and less cost per month ... However, the amenities are of no use to us at this point, and haven't been since one month after moving in. The office has made restrictions on the hours the amenities are open, when no other community around us is doing the same, so that's frustrating. Also, the appliances are very old and don't always work correctly. The carpet is also very old and stained, and half the windows do not stay up when opened. Parking is terrible as well. For $1,200/mo, I feel like things should be a lot better.
No complaints so far, everything has been solid and up to par. Very nice neighborhood plus great prices on apartments is a huge plus to me and fiancé.
Nice place, nice floor plan, everyone is very professional. Watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon watermelon
It’s good place to make home but only missing part is kids play area... locality is awesome and good neighborhood ...but really think something for kids tooo... they will be more happy if they get to enjoy
We are new residents and have only had wonderful interactions so far! The office ladies have been so kind and helpful. This has been the best move we've ever had (and we've moved a lot). We can't wait to be a part of this community!
So far I have loved my time here! There have been some maintenance issues, but everyone is very kind and fast to help. I love how much light my bedroom gets!
Nice community and staff. Maintenance is attentive as well! The apartments are laid out so that you get a lot of usable space. Grounds are taken care of as well.
Just moved in. Alyssa and the rest of the office are great! Looking forward to making our new home here at Park Edge. I love how quiet it is and so close to Shawnee Mission Park.