Park Meadows

Great place, great price, great community. All around great. I love how their is no noise, the people are very nice. The price is very good for what is offering. Great experience.
Very nice people, location and amenities. However, my experience getting apartment issues resolved such as water leaks and air conditioning trouble has taken longer than expected.
Overall good place to live, with very nice amenities. However the price is a little high and we have had AC issues every other day since we moved in almost a year ago and have to call the repair guys basically every week to come look at it. They need to replace it or something instead of continuing to waste the nice repair guy's time trying to constantly fix the thing.
Nice place. Parking is not ideal and there is no garbage disposal. All in all its a real good place to live. Its quiet and the staff is friendly.
So far I love living here neighbors are nice maintenance is quick on getting things done and the front desk everybody's friendly. Hopefully everyone else thinks the same of me!!
Great location near many dining venues, recreation activities and close freeway access. Lots of kids for my two to play with in he neighborhood.
Joseph is amazing! I am beyond confident in my decision of moving here because of him. My family and I are still settling in but so far we love the area and our new home.
It was a rough start but we are going on our 3rd year here. My only complaint is that the staff in the office is constantly changing.. A lot of familys with kids, its a good community
I would not recommend these apartments to anyone, very old and disgusting! As soon as my lease is over I’m leaving! So outdated and worn out!
Very outdated, worn down, disgusting apartments! The maintenance is very lacking, and office staff are very hard to communicate with or even get a hold of.