Park Meadows

3.8

3.8

Everything has been soo smooth. Not one bump. The place is really spacious. The website does no justice compared to the actual units themselves. I’m excited my entire move was great except I should’ve checked the forecast lol it rained the day I moved but it still went good.
Great location near freeway access, many dining venues and lots of recreational activities around here to do. Lots of friends for my kids to hang out with
I like it here at Park Meadows but the noise level lately has not been ideal with the loud music and screaming below us, I regret to say. It is highly distracting to my studies and zoom classes.
Staying in park Meadows apartment is really great for the environment , price and convenience as it is close to many restaurants and groceries places.
I gave 4 stars because of the dog situation around my area. I hear them barking late at night. The dog poop left around the property is a problem. The management is good. They notify the residents of updates. Maintenance staff is pretty nice and quick to follow up. Spacious apartments with reasonable prices. But they do need to updated with new appliances and other things. Electrical units in my apartment are outdated causing high bill. Stephanie the manager is nice and a reasonable person. She has taken care of me when I had apartment related issues. Location is great ! I love walking in the morning in this peaceful greenery area.
Having lived in both the town houses and apartments, as long as you don’t get the college kids neighbors this place is absolutely amazing! 10/10
High office staff turnover, poor maintenance response times, flimsy floors and ceilings, easily hear neighbors beside me. The only reason I have stayed this long is the townhome is large and the rent is the least expensive for the size in West County.
Very spacious apartment that we have. It is much bigger and cheaper than our last one. Even though we are in the second level the neighbors are never loud even with pets.
Park Meadows has the largest apartments (square footage) in west county at such a reasonable price. I visited 26 apartment complexes before choosing Park Meadows and we’ve lived here for 11 years!
It was really chaotic when we first moved into the complex. Things have gotten better, but there still room for improvement. The outside areas of Forest Parkway Dr. Is in especially need of repair for buildings facing the parking lots.