Park Meadows

3.8

3.8

Great neighbor to live in. Lots of shopping, dining and recreation located close by. There are lots of children in the neighborhood for my kids to play with. Close freeway access nearby
All has been well except we have had issues with the management and maintenance. For one we were supposed to be reimbursed with a 250 gift card but it has been yet to show up. It has been two months. Two, anytime we have issues management does not handle it the nicest ways sometimes.
Great neighborhood. Safe, kind, and considerate neighbors. Relatively fast maintenance. My roommate and I have lived here half a year now and we just love it.
The best! I couldn't be happier living at Park Medows! It's the best place I ever lived. It's the best community you could ever live in. My neighbor is the best. My apartment comes has the best maintenance team. My apartment complex has the best office personel. My complex has done a great job updating and maintaining the apartments we live in here at Park Meadows.
Park Meadows Apartment’s staffs are extremely helpful despite the pandemic, like they have always been. Grateful to be part of the community!
Lived here for a year. Neighbors are nice. Everyone really kept to themselves. Not a whole lot of parking space. Usually need to find one thats in another block. Not too bad gives more exercise.
A lot of college students or sports students crammed together in apartments with multiple vehicles that take up parking and make a lot of noise
My wife and I really enjoy it here at Park Meadows! The community is friendly, and the location is wonderful and being next to Manchester Road provides us with the convenience of shopping needs (and date nights!).
Peaceful community, good and well behaved neighbors, nice trees around, decent apartments, maintenance is not up to the mark sometimes may be because of covid but Over all a really good experience
The staff has been amazing and the neighborhood is beautiful! Noise from neighbors is minimal, and the layouts are easy to work with! 10/10!