Park Meadows

3.8

3.8

Valerie
The staff is very friendly. They respond quickly to any maintenance request inside my apartment. The only problem I had was the washing machine in my building is always broken. Other than that everything is great.
Michael
The place is ok I work overnights so its hard to sleep when the people above you constantly making noise and don't speak English and won't answer the door!!
Stephen
Great place great people great environment Love the area close to different things of interest just all around good love the main office an pool when there open
Yasmeen
Good neighborhood, the new residents kids play on the inside roads and are not controlled by the parents. Office was notified because of potential accidents. Maintenance is slow now. Otherwise rent is reasonable. Appliances and restrooms HAVE to be updated. New manager seems to be nice. Been here for 2 years now, and I feel like neighborhood has changed a bit.
Michael
Great location! Everything you need is with a ten minute drive or less. There are some good people who live here. My wife and I really like it here.
Aaron
Fairly quiet area, easy access to places of interest, and right off Manchester Road. HVAC doesn’t always work as intended, but otherwise a good apartment.
Pamela
Great community to live in. Close to lots of dining venues, recreational activities and close highway access. Many children for mine to play with.
Tyler
So far we love are new appartment and the neighboorhood. The app. Makes paying rent easy and the bonus points are a great idea. The trash being so far down the parking lot is the only bummer.lol
Talay
It’s going better now, with everything going on in the community. It’s nice to have more, staff and maintenance people. There is always room for more improvement
Michelle
I love it here! Is my safe place. Is my home. All the neighbors are nice. The administration is amazing! Never had an issue with anyone! And the fall colors are to die for.