I like living here. It's definitely kind of loud sometimes, but the rooms are really nice, and the apartments are always really clean. The staff was really helpful for move in.

Reply from Park on Morton

I have loved living in the Park on Morton! The amenities are so nice compared to some of my friends' apartments, and I love having my own room and bathroom. All of the staff is so helpful and nice, and it is great having the amenities center and gym.

Reply from Park on Morton

I love the park on Morton community because I feel so comfortable staying here and they are also so kind and friendly! I am so glad I chose to live here next year too!

Reply from Park on Morton

Everything has been great so far! Signed again for another semester! It makes everything super easy to live here, and it has been a great experience

Reply from Park on Morton

Amenities are quality and always kept up to date and in good condition. The location is walking distance to campus and the downtown area. Sometimes noisy, but nice apartments overall.

Reply from Park on Morton

My experience with Park on Morton has been great so far. The people that work in the office are always friendly and helpful. They did a great job at placing me with random roommates.

Reply from Park on Morton

The Park on Morton is a great off campus living area. It’s easy to get to and from campus. The apartments are beautiful and come with everything you need!

Reply from Park on Morton

Living at Park has been awesome. There are a ton of perks and the last two years have been very comfortable. I especially love the study areas.

Reply from Park on Morton

pretty good. great that yall hook us up with food all the time. we could definitely use a shuttle tho so i was a time for a ya know how much do ya

Reply from Park on Morton

The Park on Morton is great- I love all the amenities that are included. The office also does a great job creating activities for us to do or giving us food at the clubhouse. The only complaints from me is the rent is pretty steep, and I have needed maintenance to come fix things around the apartment many time. Also the WiFi is very spotty.

Reply from Park on Morton

Living here has been a great experience. The living conditions are very nice and I feel safe and secure in my unit at all times. Management has really done a fantastic job.

Reply from Park on Morton

Love staying at PArk on Morton. I’ve been here for two years! I just wish they had a jacuzzi!!! Especially during snow season it’s the best!

Reply from Park on Morton

My experience living here has been pretty well. Some of the appliances are a little broken down but my roommates and I deal with it. I love how many activities and giveaways you guys have for your residents.

Reply from Park on Morton

I love living at POM - it has a great location, good staff, and lots of amenities. The only down side is that sound travels through the walls/ceilings easily, but overall it's a great place to live.

Reply from Park on Morton

This will be my second year living at park and I really enjoy the perks of living here. The staff is nice and they have free snacks sometimes too! They also hold packages at the front which is convenient.

Reply from Park on Morton

I have loved getting to know not only the people around me and the staff of POM (who, might I say, and incredible helpful and kind), but also the opportunities that POM allows for residents to come together.

Reply from Park on Morton

The Park on Morton offers a great living arrangement at a great price. The communal area is spacious, and the personal bathrooms are amazing. The only difficulty is getting to campus fast.

Reply from Park on Morton

So far so good! Amazing management, they're very responsive and willing to help at all times! Really fun perks during welcome back and exam weeks!

Reply from Park on Morton

Park on Morton is a very safe and welcoming neighborhood! The amenities are awesome and the neighborhood is located in an incredible location in the city!

Reply from Park on Morton

I love how often they do activities for those who live at Park on Morton. They go out of their way to make sure that you feel welcome. I highly suggest POM.

Reply from Park on Morton

POM staff is great. I am pleased with the upkeep of the facilities. It is unfortunate that I miss the goodies due to being at work most of the time. Oh well, it’s good to know that POM wants to make living here the best experience everyday.

Reply from Park on Morton

i really love the gym and pool here, the staff office hours could be a little longer but all of the office workers are super nice and cool!!

Reply from Park on Morton

Its been a great experience. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Whether it be maintenence or packages I know that they will help me. I recommend living here.

Reply from Park on Morton

I have loved staying at the Park on Morton. Initial I wasn’t excited about my apartment because it wasn’t the layout I signed a lease for but I absolutely love the extra square footage. The staff was very flexible meeting my needs knowing that I was expecting to live in a different floor plan. I always feel like they go above and beyond to meet my needs. Maintenance request are also met within 24 hr of placing them. I would def recommended living at the Park on Morton.

Reply from Park on Morton

I love living at the Park on Morton! The location is amazing, right new to a 6 bus stop and walking distance to Kirkwood. Perfect in between campus and downtown.