Park on Morton

A good place to live. Residents outside on weekends can be loud at times. Some unforeseen circumstances and little communication with the office was frustrating but overall good.
1 star
Garbage almost always in hallway. Told to go through the office to file complaints, yet barely anything got done. Took a week to hold anyone accountable for garbage in the hallway and when I emailed staff a second time about the same garbage sitting there for a weel, the response was "maintenance had more pressing issues." The people causing the messes never seemed to be held accountable because there would just be another issue a week later and staff got rude over time about such complaints even though RPS told us we had to go through the office for complaints.
I loved living at Park on Morton during my Senior year of undergrad. The amenities worked great, and maintenance was quick to respond to any problems. Something I wish that were added was a bike in the gym, and a Bosu ball. Sometimes the gym and lounge bathrooms did not have toilet paper too. Also, I wish that there was a recycling bin.
I enjoyed living at park on Morton! The amenities were great, everyone was always very helpful and accommodating, and I have many good memories there. My bedroom was very comfortable and the townhouse was spacious. My only real complaints were that we ended up having a wasp problem and no one was really able to fix it, and our heat did not work for about two months. Also, the walls were a little thin, but that didn’t matter too often. Overall, I really enjoyed my time at Park on Morton and I would recommend to friends.
I loved living at the park on Morton and I met some of my best friends here. every experience was a good one and I am sad that my time here was cut short
I lived here for 2 years and it was a great experience. I really enjoyed it and i enjoyed the location and all of the different aspects of the apartment
I have had a solid experience so far at Park on Morton. Solid facilities, but gym equipment needs to be cleaned regularly or at least have towels that can be used for residents to clean the equipment they use (it ran out and was never refilled). Townhomes are spacious and solid to live in. Staff are very friendly and kind.
Good location, great staff, pool, and gym. Parking garage is very convenient, especially the higher up you live. Only 25 min walk from campus
The people who work here are very nice to me. I haven’t had much problem with communicating with them. The parking garage and guest parking situation is a little inconvenient.
It’s been really nice, quiet, and relaxing, but sometimes people will just leave their trash in the hallways. Other than that, it’s very ideal!