I loved living in POM! It was so nice. The amenities were great and my room was huge. Everyone who worked in the office was always so nice and helpful.

Loved it so far!!!! Everything’s easy and convenient. I would recommend any incoming sophomore to stay here. One of the coolest decisions I made for sure.

Reply from Park on Morton

I love living at Park on Morton. Great location and great amenities. I didn't give a full five stars because noise travels easily throughout rooms and from outside

Everything is great, i just wish the pool would stay open longer in the beginning of the school year, because the weather was still very nice.

Lovely staff and great location, awesome amenities as well! Can’t wait to see the updates coming soon. Definitely recommend living here for sure

I have had a great experience living at Park on Morton. The amenities are great and the place comes fully furnished and ready to move in. The only complaint I have is the noise levels can get pretty loud and these walls are very thin.

Park on Morton is comfortable and clean. The staff is extremely helpful assisting with any needs you could possibly think of. Maintenance is also really helpful, responding and fixing request quickly.

Reply from Park on Morton

I will rate 4.5 stars. I will complete 2 years after this year and I’ll be graduating. I absolutely loved the service and the responsiveness of the staff. The maintenance, employees in the office including the manager have been helpful.

Reply from Park on Morton

My resident experience at POM is great! I never had any problems and management has always been very accomodating. I like how there is a gym and pool.

Reply from Park on Morton

The apartment is in an ideal location. Not too far away from campus. The bus stops are really close which makes it easy and convenient to get to close. POM staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Park on Morton

i am really happy i chose to live here, i wish things were more organized but overall a good place to live! clean and nicely furnished!!!!!!

Reply from Park on Morton

I believe the front office, from the very first day of move in, have been extremely helpful and understanding of all situtional circumstances for residents.

Reply from Park on Morton

I like living here. It's definitely kind of loud sometimes, but the rooms are really nice, and the apartments are always really clean. The staff was really helpful for move in.

Reply from Park on Morton

I have loved living in the Park on Morton! The amenities are so nice compared to some of my friends' apartments, and I love having my own room and bathroom. All of the staff is so helpful and nice, and it is great having the amenities center and gym.

Reply from Park on Morton

I love the park on Morton community because I feel so comfortable staying here and they are also so kind and friendly! I am so glad I chose to live here next year too!

Reply from Park on Morton

Everything has been great so far! Signed again for another semester! It makes everything super easy to live here, and it has been a great experience

Reply from Park on Morton

Amenities are quality and always kept up to date and in good condition. The location is walking distance to campus and the downtown area. Sometimes noisy, but nice apartments overall.

Reply from Park on Morton

My experience with Park on Morton has been great so far. The people that work in the office are always friendly and helpful. They did a great job at placing me with random roommates.

Reply from Park on Morton

The Park on Morton is a great off campus living area. It’s easy to get to and from campus. The apartments are beautiful and come with everything you need!

Reply from Park on Morton

Living at Park has been awesome. There are a ton of perks and the last two years have been very comfortable. I especially love the study areas.

Reply from Park on Morton

pretty good. great that yall hook us up with food all the time. we could definitely use a shuttle tho so i was a time for a ya know how much do ya

Reply from Park on Morton

The Park on Morton is great- I love all the amenities that are included. The office also does a great job creating activities for us to do or giving us food at the clubhouse. The only complaints from me is the rent is pretty steep, and I have needed maintenance to come fix things around the apartment many time. Also the WiFi is very spotty.

Reply from Park on Morton

Living here has been a great experience. The living conditions are very nice and I feel safe and secure in my unit at all times. Management has really done a fantastic job.

Reply from Park on Morton

Love staying at PArk on Morton. I’ve been here for two years! I just wish they had a jacuzzi!!! Especially during snow season it’s the best!

Reply from Park on Morton

My experience living here has been pretty well. Some of the appliances are a little broken down but my roommates and I deal with it. I love how many activities and giveaways you guys have for your residents.