Living here has been amazing! The location is wonderful and placed perfectly in downtown Bloomington but close to campus. Being furnished, its been an amazing first apartment.

Reply from Park on Morton

I’ve only been living here for a short amount of time and I’m really enjoying it. The staff has also been very helpful from the beginning. Looking forward to when the renovations are over as well!

Reply from Park on Morton

I have loved the location of Park on Morton and the community here is great, though there always seems to be something not working or shut down around the premises. Overall a. great experience e though.

Reply from Park on Morton

It started off really good but then the community got really loud and the fees got really high. The cost of parking is kind of crazy and overall experience went down this year.

Elevator was always broken. For how much I am paying in rent It should always be working. Apartments are very nice, but water heaters are not big enough for the people living there so taking cold showers was normal.

Reply from Park on Morton

I really liked theneighbourhood and how close the location was to the bus stop. The staff members were really friendly and helpful throughout.

Reply from Park on Morton

Loved living here, staff always so great and responded to any communication within minutes. The new upgrades in the gym are fab! Sometimes the pool would get shut down which was kinda annoying but they always had resident safety in mind

Reply from Park on Morton

Kind of loud sometimes, management isn’t great, thin walls, bad maintenance men, gym or pool is always broken, appliances are out of date, but nice room space

Reply from Park on Morton

Ive lived here for over two years now and have enjoyed it. Its worth the price with the amenities and accommodating service of the front desk and maintenance.

Reply from Park on Morton

People are friendly. So many activities around here and very close to the farmers market. Park on Morton is overall a very nice and safe neighborhood.

Reply from Park on Morton

I absolutely love living at the Park on Morton and the idea of leaving and finding new leasing has me absolutely emotional, everything about the apartments is wonderful from the extremely caring staff, to the continuous community engagement events throughout the year make me wish I could afford to live here another year!!! You’ll love everything from the amenities to your personal space! I high recommend everyone to experience life at the Park on Morton

Reply from Park on Morton

Great community and enjoyed my stay here. Management is generally helpful though I have had a difficult experience with some staff hence 4.5 instead of 5

Reply from Park on Morton

Clean living space with user friendly amenities. the floor plan of the townhouses is nice for communal living, while still feeling as though you have your own space and "home". The location is also very nice and convenient in proximity to the farmers market, coffee shops, and interstate access.

Reply from Park on Morton

I loved living in POM! It was so nice. The amenities were great and my room was huge. Everyone who worked in the office was always so nice and helpful.

Reply from Park on Morton

Loved it so far!!!! Everything’s easy and convenient. I would recommend any incoming sophomore to stay here. One of the coolest decisions I made for sure.

Reply from Park on Morton

I love living at Park on Morton. Great location and great amenities. I didn't give a full five stars because noise travels easily throughout rooms and from outside

Reply from Park on Morton

Everything is great, i just wish the pool would stay open longer in the beginning of the school year, because the weather was still very nice.

Reply from Park on Morton

Lovely staff and great location, awesome amenities as well! Can’t wait to see the updates coming soon. Definitely recommend living here for sure

Reply from Park on Morton

Park on Morton is comfortable and clean. The staff is extremely helpful assisting with any needs you could possibly think of. Maintenance is also really helpful, responding and fixing request quickly.

Reply from Park on Morton

I will rate 4.5 stars. I will complete 2 years after this year and I’ll be graduating. I absolutely loved the service and the responsiveness of the staff. The maintenance, employees in the office including the manager have been helpful.

Reply from Park on Morton

My resident experience at POM is great! I never had any problems and management has always been very accomodating. I like how there is a gym and pool.

Reply from Park on Morton

The apartment is in an ideal location. Not too far away from campus. The bus stops are really close which makes it easy and convenient to get to close. POM staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Park on Morton

i am really happy i chose to live here, i wish things were more organized but overall a good place to live! clean and nicely furnished!!!!!!

Reply from Park on Morton

I believe the front office, from the very first day of move in, have been extremely helpful and understanding of all situtional circumstances for residents.

Reply from Park on Morton

I like living here. It's definitely kind of loud sometimes, but the rooms are really nice, and the apartments are always really clean. The staff was really helpful for move in.