The Park is a fantastic place to live. It has everything a student could ask for between the pool, brand new appliances, extremely pet-friendly attitude, and the fact that it's walking distance from tons of bars, restaurants, and campus. Not to mention the staff are always willing to help you out and take suggestions!

It's pretty great. Except that it's gotten a little too cold to use the pool. Which is nature's fault, really. And the gym has been making me stronger. When I go. Which is semi-frequently. I could probably go more often, I guess.

THe park on Morton has given me everything I could have asked for out of an apartment complex. The staff is friendly and helpful and the amenities are as good as they sound. I have had a lot of fun living there and would recommend it. Matinence on some issues has taken time but I believe that is due to it just opening and anticipate it being even better as time goes by.

Extremely happy with my experience so far. The staff is friendly and attentive to your needs. Maintenance is quick and thorough. Great neighborhood with the best amenities especially downtown! Highly recommended!

Beautiful property, good location, great staff. Surprising amount of maintenance issues for being a brand new complex, but that is a result of the contractors rather than anyone who actually works for the Park.

I absolutely love living at The Park. I love the location. The maintenance and staff work hard to make my living situation as pleasant as possible. They are also working diligently to iron out all the kinks that come with a brand new urban living apartment complex.

Great amenities, just lack of cleanliness. People at the park are friendly and welcoming, and you can always count on a good time. The pool is my personal favorite it's a nice get away.

Fun place to live. Lots of parties. Close to campus. Balcony was the best idea ever...I'd suggest one to anyone. The free parking garage was awesome too

As a recently signed new resident, The Park On Morton is the perfect place to live next year! The staff is so friendly, and genuinely cares about their residents. I can't wait until move in day!

Love the Park i live here currently. its the best place to live in downtown especially because you can have dogs here and a lot of the residents do

I move in next year and to be honest, I am so excited. This place is beautiful and so well kept. Not to mention the staff is beyond great. Now I can't wait until August!

Living at the POM is awesome! The best senior year I could possibly have! The staff are super sweet and you can't beat the location!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The atmosphere is great, especially during the summer. The gym is passable, but I'd like to see some new equipment (squat rack, bench, rowing machine) brought in. The tanning bed is really nice, but the system in place to use it can be incredibly annoying.

It is a very nice place to live and it is furnished with great amenities. The staff is great also. The thing that sold me was that every room had a bathroom and you lease per room.

Brand new beautiful spacious apartment.Amazing location.Sweet amenities.Wonderful staff and maintenance.Fun social events.Covered parking.

The amenities are amazing and its incredibly close to campus! There is a bus line that comes every 10 minutes right outside the complex which is incredibly helpful. Its also very close to Kirkwood/downtown area

Park on Morton is very new and very fun! I enjoyed living here in the last year! Porplr living here are mostly fun-loving and young! It's pet-friendly too

I loved the staff when I signed and it really feels like home. I can't wait to move in because there are so many amenities and awesome perks.

The amenities are of good quality and style. Improvements: more info on what residents receive. More staff during preparation season. Some amenities such as: shower curtain, bathroom rugs, bed lamps, vacuum cleaner, would be nice.

Good living space. Poor communication by employees and managers. Not personable or easy to deal with. Poor towing service. The pool is nice though

My stay at the park on Morton has really been great. Everyone was very welcoming and made me feel at home from the beginning. Our town home is really nice, I love coming home to it

Very prompt reply to maintenance request and the apartment was well-furnished upon move-in. Could have been cleaned a bit better as the floors in the kitchen and living area were quite dirty.

Great place and idea of living, but SO MANY PROBLEMS and not quick service. If I hadn't had so many problems, it would be a lot better. Also the bus system is awful and for $800 a month there should be a shuttle system to campus provided by the park.

You guys are awesome. I love living here and all my needs are always met with the utmost sincerity from the staff in the front office. Everyone really cares.