We love the units, but not all the problems associated with it! Still waiting on a new refrigerator, cabinet door, and promised weekly and monthly resident events :(

There have been several maintenance issues within our unit, beginning on our move-in date. Management was semi-cooporative, and essentially turned hostile and cold though issues were still unresolved. Parking is ridiculously overpriced, and I would not recommend signing at the expensive rate, given the location and distance from campus.

Poor management, room filthy, room in poor condition. Management would not respond to requests, maintenance started screaming insults at me upon me asking the problems to be fixed. Emotionally distressed

Reply from Park on Morton

Move in process was not so great. Our townhouse was not cleaned before moving in; cigarettes were found in dresser drawers, hair in bathroom sinks, floor not swept, grease stains on kitchen ceiling, etc. maintenance requests take forever also. We had a maintenance request for a new pantry door because ours was bent so badly from day 1, we went in to ask why we did not have a new one yet a month later & the park had not even ordered one yet. Overall dissatisfied with the management.

We have had a lot of problems with management. They have taken forever (weeks) to get to maintenance requests and have even completely forgotten some of ours. I have been very disappointed with the management in the past so I'm looking forward to this new change in management.

overall appealing but alot of the furniture and utilities are very noticeable cheap. Great place not worth 810 a month. Had an increase in rent going into my second year living here as oppose to a renewal rate.

Reply from Park on Morton

It's very mismanaged. The staff can't offer solutions when needed. Deceived about parking when I signed a lease. There aren't proper speed bumps which resulted in an accident in the garage.

Work orders are useless. There's a huge hole in my roommate's wall that was opened up without his permission last week and it's been left that way ever since.

Great amenities, just lack of cleanliness. People at the park are friendly and welcoming, and you can always count on a good time. The pool is my personal favorite it's a nice get away.

2.5 stars only because the apartment it self is very nice. Nice kitchen, bathroom, etc... However, what is terrible about the park is the way that it is ran. I paid for a furnished apartment and still have not received a dresser for my room; its been 2 months and i have complained to the management several times but to no avail. My roommate waited a month and to receive his desk for his room. Also, they charged us for having a grill on our balcony even though it was an electric grill, but that's not the point, we emailed them about this and they would wave the charge, but they still charged us $50. Seriously, they legitimately lied to us then took the money anyway. The maintenance guys are very nice and get the job done, it's the people who manage this place who are to blame.

We need a printer. Your roommate match is not accurate at all I'm allergic to smoke and my roommate loves doing it! We need to recycle !! And a better trash system

Good living space. Poor communication by employees and managers. Not personable or easy to deal with. Poor towing service. The pool is nice though

Management is not helpful at all. Building could be kept up a lot nicer; there is trash all over the halls and no one does anything about it.

They forgot to put me on the electricity bill originally so I didn't have to pay it for the first two months. Sloppy on their part. Other then that it's been a nice experience overall.

The homes are nice, but I have not heard good reviews of the management. I think being more responsive and sympathetic would go a long way with residents

Great place and idea of living, but SO MANY PROBLEMS and not quick service. If I hadn't had so many problems, it would be a lot better. Also the bus system is awful and for $800 a month there should be a shuttle system to campus provided by the park.

Ok. Still having trash issues. Also airwave is really bad. We are having a ton of issues getting our tv setup. We've had airwave come multiple times.

It's a great place but the some members of the maintenance staff don't do a great job and they are rude to the residence. One of the parking garages floor's elevator hasn't worked at all since we moved in last fall. Nobody ever fixed it.

The community and resources like the gym and common areas are very nice, but the quality of the building materials put into the residents is not very good. Everything is loud, paint chips off walls easily, and the outdoor temperature greatly affects the indoor temperature.

It’s been pretty good. I enjoy the location and the nice living space. However management has been a hassle to deal with at times. They were hard to communicate with and nothing was dealt with as timely as I wanted it to be dealt with.

Reply from Park on Morton

Few down sides; I can hear every step the person living above me takes. Management hasn’t done anything about it. The carpet in the bedrooms are pretty dirty The fitness center has cobwebs and a couple broken machines Besides this park is great but I am unsure if it is worth ~$850 a month

Reply from Park on Morton

It is a very nice living area, but the price is way to expensive considering the fact that the rent isn’t included with electricity. Overall pretty nice visibly.

Reply from Park on Morton

I love the community I live in. The maintenance was regular with a safe environment to live. Although the management earlier was not really cooperative and confused a lot of residents. I am glad it was taken over and hopefully, they will not repeat the mistakes made by the last management.

Reply from Park on Morton

I enjoy living at the park but it takes a while for maintenance requests to e fulfilled and the hallways are always dirty. I think that there are some minor improvements that could be made.