Poor management, room filthy, room in poor condition. Management would not respond to requests, maintenance started screaming insults at me upon me asking the problems to be fixed. Emotionally distressed

Reply from Park on Morton

There have been several maintenance issues within our unit, beginning on our move-in date. Management was semi-cooporative, and essentially turned hostile and cold though issues were still unresolved. Parking is ridiculously overpriced, and I would not recommend signing at the expensive rate, given the location and distance from campus.

We love the units, but not all the problems associated with it! Still waiting on a new refrigerator, cabinet door, and promised weekly and monthly resident events :(

We have had a lot of problems with management. They have taken forever (weeks) to get to maintenance requests and have even completely forgotten some of ours. I have been very disappointed with the management in the past so I'm looking forward to this new change in management.

It started off really good but then the community got really loud and the fees got really high. The cost of parking is kind of crazy and overall experience went down this year.

my community lacks in diversity but my roommates are really nice. I wish I see more people like me with the same interest as me but I do my have my roommates to leave on and laugh with

Reply from Park on Morton

Honestly, everything seems hastily out together. Random doors in the stairwell lock when they shouldn't, and I never saw a single evacuation procedure flyer put up for residents to know where to exit from or also what to do in the event of a tornado. Other residents are littering the hallway and not picking up their trash. On top of all this, many residents' mailboxes did not work with the keys given to us so there was no way of getting mail until it was rectified. People were winding up with their packages being broken into and stolen because of this security problem, so it's making me distrust the whole place. It's only 2 stars because at least it's a roof over my head & the apartment was relatively clean despite some things like the blinds being not functional.

Reply from Park on Morton

Move in process was not so great. Our townhouse was not cleaned before moving in; cigarettes were found in dresser drawers, hair in bathroom sinks, floor not swept, grease stains on kitchen ceiling, etc. maintenance requests take forever also. We had a maintenance request for a new pantry door because ours was bent so badly from day 1, we went in to ask why we did not have a new one yet a month later & the park had not even ordered one yet. Overall dissatisfied with the management.

overall appealing but alot of the furniture and utilities are very noticeable cheap. Great place not worth 810 a month. Had an increase in rent going into my second year living here as oppose to a renewal rate.

Reply from Park on Morton

It's very mismanaged. The staff can't offer solutions when needed. Deceived about parking when I signed a lease. There aren't proper speed bumps which resulted in an accident in the garage.

Kind of loud sometimes, management isn’t great, thin walls, bad maintenance men, gym or pool is always broken, appliances are out of date, but nice room space

Reply from Park on Morton

We need a printer. Your roommate match is not accurate at all I'm allergic to smoke and my roommate loves doing it! We need to recycle !! And a better trash system

Management is not helpful at all. Building could be kept up a lot nicer; there is trash all over the halls and no one does anything about it.

Work orders are useless. There's a huge hole in my roommate's wall that was opened up without his permission last week and it's been left that way ever since.

Great place and idea of living, but SO MANY PROBLEMS and not quick service. If I hadn't had so many problems, it would be a lot better. Also the bus system is awful and for $800 a month there should be a shuttle system to campus provided by the park.

Good living space. Poor communication by employees and managers. Not personable or easy to deal with. Poor towing service. The pool is nice though

The homes are nice, but I have not heard good reviews of the management. I think being more responsive and sympathetic would go a long way with residents

Love the amenities, but when we moved in the property was disgusting and needed a lot of maintenance before it was move in ready. It was not cleaned after the last tennant moved out, and when we moved in there was an illegal tennant inside

Reply from Park on Morton

They forgot to put me on the electricity bill originally so I didn't have to pay it for the first two months. Sloppy on their part. Other then that it's been a nice experience overall.

Great amenities, just lack of cleanliness. People at the park are friendly and welcoming, and you can always count on a good time. The pool is my personal favorite it's a nice get away.

2.5 stars only because the apartment it self is very nice. Nice kitchen, bathroom, etc... However, what is terrible about the park is the way that it is ran. I paid for a furnished apartment and still have not received a dresser for my room; its been 2 months and i have complained to the management several times but to no avail. My roommate waited a month and to receive his desk for his room. Also, they charged us for having a grill on our balcony even though it was an electric grill, but that's not the point, we emailed them about this and they would wave the charge, but they still charged us $50. Seriously, they legitimately lied to us then took the money anyway. The maintenance guys are very nice and get the job done, it's the people who manage this place who are to blame.

Elevator was always broken. For how much I am paying in rent It should always be working. Apartments are very nice, but water heaters are not big enough for the people living there so taking cold showers was normal.

Reply from Park on Morton

I think its okay. I was told nothing upon moving in so I keep asking questions at the leasing office and am given attitude. Also the people at the leasing office said we should get HBO and the Smart Digits said that I shouldn’t. And no one will give me a straight answer and says that the other would no best. But the apartment is okay, the room is decent size. There is wear and tear but thats to be expected

Reply from Park on Morton

Lot of issues with bees and low quality living materials. When you put in a request they aren’t very good about it being right away, but they are not very educated on every issue.

Reply from Park on Morton

Few down sides; I can hear every step the person living above me takes. Management hasn’t done anything about it. The carpet in the bedrooms are pretty dirty The fitness center has cobwebs and a couple broken machines Besides this park is great but I am unsure if it is worth ~$850 a month