ReNew Highland Park

Older apartments, but they have made many upgrades. Still a work in progress. Maintenance takes a few days, but take care of the problems. So far, so good. Thanks!
I was very pleased when I moved in to be so welcomed to the property and community. Any maintenance issues I have had have been serviced promptly.
So excited for move in, moving to area to reunite family with husband. ❤❤ It's been a very long year being apart, ready for new beginnings!!!
Need to improve details of apartments like doors, ladder handle, kitchens doors. I suggest too have bilingual personal at administration to attend.
It is ok. There have been maintenance issues that have been uncomfortable. Toilets and sinks seem out dated and in need of work. The sewer backing up all over the parking lot and grass areas is also not preferred.
Not bad but also not great. Management could be more attentive to issues on property. The cost of rent doesn’t reflect the value of the apartments.
Parking lots are not clean. Maintenance do not respond to request. Cannot make payment of rent online. Plumber Co. dumped the waste water in front of my apt. It dried up but stain is still there. Needs a heavy rain to wash it off. The facility is close to my office. That was the option that I applied to take this apartment.
This is my fiance and my second apartment and I honestly wish it was my first. Everyone was very welcoming and kind which was something we hadn't experienced at our first apartment.I love this place and I'm happy to call it my home. I highly recommend people to check out this place!
The neighbors are great and the living space is perfect for both my girlfriend and me! The pool is awesome, and the people from the front office are great!
I like this place because it has short term lease availability and it's not to far way from my job, it also has a pool and a basketball court.