office staff is always friendly and courteous. very quiet and safe neighborhood. Never had any issues with neighbors. Everyone is friendly. I can throw the trash in the middle of the night, and still feel safe. Love it here

the kids are super respectful and kind! I actually enjoy coming home after a long day and the staff is great as well. I can always count on them.

The maintenance staff do there best. Putting aside down time to work on items as quickly as possible. From pool cleaning to air conditioning

My family and I love this place. The staff is kind and generous. The dog's park and the pool are in good conditions and the community is nice.

I like this place because it's clean They don't have trouble Have nice neighbors They don't have a lot of pork in space The employees of very friendly

Everyone has been very friendly and helpful with us moving in. I appreciate how quite the area is and that everyone does their own business.

I have been here over a month still no key to mail box nor a fan fixed since the day I moved in. Staff is friendly but unfortunately there are several issues that are yet to be done

Cheap (for Midland) and not scary. I'm in an old unit and some of the stuff (sliding door, faucets, dishwasher etc.) doesn't work properly. The staff is nice but it can be difficult to get things fixed.

Great location, nice Apartment, and helpful management. Thank you for your help. Paperwork was easy to fill out electronic system. Apartment was nice

It’s one of the best place I have been at I have never like any were else then this place clean everything works office staff helpful just one of the best place

Apartment updates are nice. Much more room for a great monthly price. Neighbors are so nice and accomodating. Laundry room is clean and all washers/dryers work!!

pretty nice place. The receptionists are helpful and when we need something fixed they come the next day or so to fix it. Not bad for the price and space.

Park Square Apartments has awesome staff and since I was calling from Plainview TX to look for an apartments, they are the only complex that answers me, infact I moved in in less than two days because I was told that there is one two bedroom available now. Other apartments will display available rooms but when you call them they will put you on waiting list and raise the price. Park Square we love you.

It's one month now we moved in, so far it's cool just the little issues with our bathroom but it fixed now. Not 100% But we ok. I know you guys are trying. Keep up the good work. God bless you..

Not enough parking spots. Weekends to loud music. The management team does not know you by name. The last managers knew your name. The cost of this i bedroom is getting ridiculous.

Moved here about a month ago. So far everyone is nice and willing to help with whatever you need. I think I'm going to like this place. Great service.

The apartment units are very trendy! I love how much space there is. I also really enjoy having a little backyard. The AC i ut also works very good

The actual apartment and management are great! However the children that are currently here are mean to each other and constantly yelling and throwing rocks. They climb and walk on the patio fences, are very disrespectful and will break the other kids toys.

For the price I pay/month, I feel it's fair for the Midland area. Although, 1 day after moving in, I found a half dozen minor things that needed attention. I spoke with the property manager and she said that they should be addressed by the following day. Nothing happened the following day. And I went to ask 2 days after this. She said the maintenance guys were very busy and that they should be there the next day. it's now been almost two weeks and none of the items have been addressed. One of which is a hazard concern with electric wiring. Overall, the other residents seem decent and I feel safe.

great neighborhood quiet and clean. customer service is good and usually on point. apartments need new appliances but they are livable. you cant get cable in master bedroom

It’s been mediocre. They give us the worst neighbors above us. Office staff is nice. I liked the other apartment manager more. We definitely won’t be renewing our lease.

Children run around the complex unsupervised and litter outside the door and knock on doors and run away. Has been brought up but things haven’t changed

Very clean and quiet. Manance is always polite and respectful. I love living here. It is also a good price for what you get. And office employees are always there to answer questions.

Great office people great experience. We have been here for a couple of years now and love it. The staff has been a great help when it comes to repairs and getting things done promptly.

the experience have been wholesome, it is my 3years experience, the workers are friendly, attentive, and practical in their dealings with residents