Park Terrace Apartments

4.1

4.1

Maria
I love the location. I am close to many stores and restaurants. There’s something that’s always breaking. There’s many things that take way too long to fix.
Dana
I just moved into Park Terrace last week. The staff has been a pleasure throughout the whole experience and I love the apartments and how quiet it is.
Monica
This is our 2nd year here at park terrace and we are enjoying it just as much as year 1. We enjoy the clean grounds, friendly staff, and prime location!
McKenzi
So far so good, need to discuss a fee things with the staff but everyone seems friendly and the apartment is great! I'm excited to start using the community amenities
Christon
I love it here. It’s so quiet. The neighborhood is a good community to raise kids and meet new people. I have no regrets on moving here at all.
Ashleigh
Great location and incredibly quiet! We are loving it here so far. Typically with apartments, you’re right on top of your neighbors and you can hear everything, but that’s not the case here. Being next to a beautiful park is a huge plus too.
Tyler
Just moved in a few days ago but seems like a very nice place and community. There were a few things that were different in person compared to the virtual tour but nothing major. Would recommend to someone else.
Edna C.
Has been good quite and safe. Employees are kind and helpful. The area is kept neat and clean. Neighbor are kind and polite. Enjoy being close to places I need to go. Scenery is nice.
Katelyn
There’s nothing particularly good or bad about living here. Good price but you get what you pay for. They seem to be cutting corners on repairs but the pool and location are benefits.
Cassandra
I’ve had my ups and down over the years I’ve been here. Like multiple water leaks from the above neighbor. Maintenance staff is great! As far as response to getting the mold taken care of it took a while. Wish my appliances were more updated.