Park Terrace Apartments

4.1

4.1

park terrace is a pretty good place to live, the people are nice, it is quiet and peaceful and i have not had any issues living here so far.
Great place to live if your single. Nice and very good maintenance as we'll as neighbors. Area is kept clean, dog and cat friendly lots of parking, lighting.
I like how quiet the neighborhood is. I would recommend this place to others because it is in a good area and you don’t have to worry about anything bad in this area.
Resident experience has been great! Loved being right across the pool, except this year, it did not open; which was a big disappointment. The apartment is close enough to everything and Scott AFB if you are working there. Ask for their upgraded apartments, mine was not and wear showed on the cabinets in all rooms and linoleum on the floors wasn't the best. If you have any issues; always reach out to management direct. Get faster results that way!
I Love living here. My apartment is literally 5-7 mins From all the local Food places, Grocery Stores & Mall. It’s very peaceful and quiet, the staff & neighbors are friendly, and I love that the staff comes when you need something fixed or worked on.
so far so good. friendly staff, friendly neighbors. I really enjoy my new home and the location is perfect since it is right by my work. excited for the next year
The apartment we live in is updated and in great proximity to the park. There is also lots of shopping near by. We are very happy with our experience thus far.
Nice convenient Always willing to be of good service. Neighbors are quiet and courteous. Neat and clean surrounding. Close to shopping and necessary things needed.
This feels more like home more and more. It’s a quiet community. There has been no problems since I’ve been a resident. Staff helpful and friendly.
I love everything about living here. I enjoy the park being across the street, the landscaping is always kept clean and cut, the neighbors are friendly and quiet, the apartment is cozy, the local restaurants and shopping is so close and I feel safe and comfortable here.