Great community. Feel safe. Neighbors are friendly and kind. We love being able to have our kitty with us! Very quiet and peaceful. Overall, great place to start living on your own!

Majority of the neighbors are nice, friendly and helpful. The holidays are fun times in Park Terrace Apartments. Contests, decorations and more.

Great so far❤️ Landscaping is gorgeous. Very very peaceful place so far. (Spider problem that’s it) if we need something fixed it’s put it right away.

My apartment had a lot of issues when I moved in, however they have been really great about trying to fix them. Everyone has been really friendly.

The maintainace is awesome, and the property is always clean and safe. Definitely recommend the pool and the office is always running fun contests.

It has been amazing no complaints from me when we had a problem with our washing machine they got someone out right away to fix it this was a good choice.

Wonderful place to live! Very quite, friendly neighbors and my place is perfect for my daughter and I. Only thing is the dogs should def go to the doggy park instead some let them run around out back to go then you step in their poop while walking around. Other than that would def recommend! 😃

For my first apartment, it is definitely a great place to call home. Office is great with communicating whenever it’s needed. Other residents are very nice and friendly.

Every step from move in to being here has been great! The girls in the office are very helpful and very nice, the maintenance guys are great! It’s a very peaceful nice clean place to live! The pool is a huge bonus and the dog park!!!

I was helped by Sarah a lot throughout my process and she did an excellent job all around. The apartment I moved into was clean and the neighbors are nice as well.

Summer time living at Park Terrace is great. We really enjoy pool time. I love having my niece's in town and taking them to the pool! They enjoy sitting on the patio watching the sun set.

Very quiet and safe. Love my neighbors and the office staff. I love the fact that there is a pool and park nearby. I have looked elsewhere for the same price but nothing compares.

nice place to rent . location..location,,,,the landscape is kept up .But the apt need remodeling....and the maintenance are timely . rent is raised every year by 25-50 dollars.

My move in was very smooth and the staff are very friendly. The neighborhood is quiet and in a great location! My apartment is just enough space. My daughter and I love it!

Since being at these apartments I have had a wonderful time. Its quiet and I have alot of space in my apartment. Everybody is friendly and I love it like this.

I can't believe it's almost been a year. I'm truly enjoying my stay. It comfy and quiet. I like that we're allowed to make it our home as we see fit!

It is amazing way better than i thought i love it the staff was so nice about our move in and they welcomed us with no problem I will be recommending them to family and friends

I let the office know that I wasn’t going to renew my lease, than all the “problems” and fees started. Jamie sent me a email claiming that I did not have renters insurance (that’s a lie) I even walked over to the office and showed Jamie the paperwork and forwarded her the email. And I was still charge the $50 fee. That I will NOT BE PAYING. This is a con and it is not okay!!

So far, so good. It's only been 5 days. Hopefully it'll continue being quiet and peaceful. The trash confused me, but I finally figured it out, along with the mail.

Overall very satisfied with the location and amenities. Really love having access to a pool and have enjoyed the wood burning fireplace this winter.

Nice place to live. Friendly neighborhood with a clean and safe environment. The managers are helpful with explaining billing, maintenance and others concerns.

Been living here 6 months, so far so good with the exception of smelling smoke after the heat goes off. Nonetheless, great community environment.

The community is quiet, safe and a pleasant environment. I love the layout of my apartment and the style of the decorations. The availability of the park is a nice bonus too.

It’s been not so good living here. I have had so many problems! Maintenance leave things in my apartment all the time. Snake drains in my tub, used toilet flappers on my sink, a toilet handle in my dryer, this is confusing to me. Not a happy camper!

Very quite friendly place to live. It's conveniently located near all of the shopping centers and grocery stores. The park is near for exercise and family fun!