Park Terrace Apartments

4.2

4.2

Kaitlynn
I love the office and maintenance staff at Park Terrace. My move-in process was seamless. I am extremely excited to see what is in store for the months to come.

Toni
Such a great neighborhood to live in. Super quiet and friendly. I've never felt so comfortable during a transition. Shout out to you guys! this has been amazing for myself and Son

Daniel
Still the best choice to try this place.. was my first stop and glad I didn’t check anywhere else. I’ve had a few hiccups but they are super quick to fix the problems. That’s all I ask. Plus it’s super quiet for sure.. You can’t ask for more

James
Love this place good evierment. The stiff is very good. Love maintains, maintains is all ways on duty. Have good ground keeping. Low noise.

Tyler
2 months ago
Love the location but based off the price of rent i would have expended newer appliances and more of an updated apartment. Found several issues at move in.

Emily
3 months ago
All of the neighbors here are super respectful of your privacy! I’ve never met anyone that’s rude and everyone is super polite. My only complaint is that the main office has its hours on the door but half of the time they’re not really open, it can be a little frustrating sometimes.

Iko
3 months ago
This is one of nicest apartments I’ve ever lived in. Quiet, peaceful, well maintained, I couldn’t have asked for more. I plan to use the pool and I like how close by everything is, Aldi’s, Panera’s and almost everything is. I have found my new home

Wynne
3 months ago
I have lived at Park Terrace for over 8 years . I have enjoyed the quick response to maintence issues . I love the landscaping . I wish the guttering was better .I had to dig a dig to keep the water from being around my door and It needs a good paint job and a few updates .I think every time you renew you should get your carpet cleaned and a bug spray done .... ( although we don't have any issues ) ... except every year ants take over . For the most part, they keep it nice and the neighbors are nice and clean ....no slum lords here . Oh my only issue is ...the rent raising every renewal ...by 25-50.00 each time ...people who have stayed longer than 5yrs ...should get a break ..like every 2yrs ... anyway ...I like my Park Terrace .

McKenzi
3 months ago
Quiet neighborhood, always helpful with maintenance requests. The pool is always clean and I enjoy using the dog park. My only issue is the appliances in the apartments are very out of date.

Shelbreonna
4 months ago
Nice place so far, love the new wood floor. Good community and convenient area. Friendly staff, close parking. Also, very spacious to be a one bedroom apartment.