Park Terrace Apartments

4.1

4.1

Daniel
So today marks as my 1 month anniversary. So far my neighbors are wonderful and quiet. I have animals next door and above me and I wouldn’t of known that if I didn’t see them myself. The maintenance guys are great and very courteous. I really love this place. It’s so quiet and peaceful here. Knowing it’s off of Longacre Drive I don’t even here the traffic.
Janice
I have enjoyed my stay here! The management has been awesome. The only reason I didn't give a perfect 5 is that I have had to live here the whole time with this horrible smell that no one seemed to know how to fix until late last year. My hot water tank had to be replaced. And now the smell has returned.
Maria
about 2 months ago
It is a quiet place and great location. You are near great shopping and restaurants. Being next to the park is a bonus. Having the highway nearby makes going to St. Louis very easy.
Kendra
3 months ago
Love It here! It is an amazing location and very family/pet friendly! The staff are very welcoming and so are the neighbors you will come in contact with!
Tiffany
3 months ago
Community is nice. The complex is well lit and very quiet. I would love the units to be more updated for the price. The price is more for the amenities that the complex has to offer more so than the actual unit. Some of the appliances are very old and outdated.
Edna C.
3 months ago
Enjoy living here,9 quiet and comfortable. Help is always available kind and courteous love living close to whatever I need always clean and surrounding.
Craig
4 months ago
It’s OK. The apartment is always cold. Need better insulation around the front door and windows. I do have new carpet and floors. I like always gaveling instant hot water
Monica
5 months ago
10 out 10. Would recommend. Park Terrace Apartments are a great place for any family or single looking for a balance of quiet and convenience.
Tyler
6 months ago
Only lived here for a few months but Nice place, not alot of noise. Would recommend to anyone looking to rent a small apartment and they are pet friendly as well!
Maria
6 months ago
I love the location. I am close to many stores and restaurants. There’s something that’s always breaking. There’s many things that take way too long to fix.