Park Van Ness

4.5

4.5

T he building is amazing and so is the crew. We are happy to be here and felling welcome every time we are coming back home. Thank you So much.
Very good. I have virtually no complaints. The staff is extremely helpful when any issues come up. The building is located near a metro line, which is very convenient.
Overall it’s been a good experience living in van Ness. The only downside is the parking. The front desk staff is otherwise very helpful and friendly.
Excellent complex, staff and concierge are considerate and helpful. They have done an excellent job keeping the building safe and clean, would recommend this to anyone looking for a quiet, clean, modern living space.
Building is nice and happy that the amenities are reopened. The building is very clean. Happy during COVID that the building was cleaned multiple times a day.
I would like to thank all those in charge of the building I feel so happy that I belong to the Park Van Ness family I would also like to thank the cleaning staff and the staff
Very Nice accommodating staff. It has Beautiful apartments and grounds. Great location with stores and restaurants close by. A 24 hour concierge is a fabulous amenity.
Front desk staff are always helpful and the entire complex is so clean and well maintained! Also have loved the Power For Life fitness classes.
Beautiful building with an amazing location within DC but still overlooking the greenery of rock creek park. The amenities are always clean and available. The units have great appliances and finishes.
My favorite place to live in DC yet and I moved here in 1993! The pool, clubroom and roof top and courtyard are great spaces! I also love the entrance and lobby.