Great place to live. Staff is friendly and helpful. The few times we've had to bring maintenance in to fix things the repairs have been completed quickly.

The noise makes living here difficult. Dogs always barking, children screaming in hallways. Too many maintenance issues with the building, which usually takes extra long to address, none of which should exist for such a new building. Water pressure is poor quality. Shared areas are frequently dirty.

The environment is nice. But unfortunately, some of the residents are noisy, not friendly (not saying hello when passing by), which is a bit uncomfortable.

I have enjoyed living in this community, and I plan to renew the lease when it comes up assuming that the price remains acceptable to my budget.

I love living here. Most recently my washer broke and Ozzy and Jeff have been working diligently to fix my washer. Meanwhile the leasing staff has let me use a different unit to wash my clothes.

Very much enjoy the amenities, buildng is well kept and neat. The front desk staff has improved, all but one are always friendly and helpful.

Overall excellent. Great staff. Love Dao and Barbara. Hope this is 140 characters. Ok I have to write more. Gym good but add peleton- 2 bikes

The apartment building is nice and the parties are a good touch. It would be great if the balcony could be open for longer during the summer.

The community is very friendly and easygoing. Especially some event organized by the management office is very attractive. I prefer some social engagement making the relationship get closer in this community.

Great fun place with lots of activities and nice residents. Very clean and well taken care of property. Staff is excellent and very accommodating.

I love park van ness! The staff are amazing, the amenities are top notch, and the neighborhood has a quaint city feel with the close access to downtown and nearby rock creek park

Overall, it's pretty good. Nice building and good location. Staff has been friendly. Overall, it's pretty good. Nice building and good location. Staff has been friendly.

The experience living here has been great. Maintenance requests are responded to in a timely manner and the front desk recently hired a new permanent employee.

Pros include the new building, new appliances in the unit, and aesthetic. However, cons for me include thin walls and floors between units, the constant noise, shoddy maintenance, and the rental increases. Looks nice on the outside, but still lots of issues.

Maintenance service is not made according to the schedule, which is annoying to me. Why can't they let the residents know the schedule they can keep?

Overall happy with experience living here. Management is always nice, receptionist great, no issues either maintenance. The apartment is also in a good location

I am enjoying it so far. very responsive staff and maintainence crew. The grounds and building is very well kept. I was unclear on parking just given a pass with no instruction.

Everything has been great living here thus far. The only complaint would be the cold weather outside but hey that’s a DMV problem not something PVN can control.

Park Van Ness is a great community, and we have really enjoyed living here so far. Nice apartment with good amenities along with a convenient location.

Unfortunately, as much as I love the building, I am extremely disappointed with all the troubles I’ve had with my unit. We found mold in my bedroom and the source is still unknown- three months into me living in that unit.

Reply from Park Van Ness

I love the building, my apartment, and the community. Everything is well maintained. Great appliances and finishes. In the summer, I hope they will purchase some more umbrellas for the pool area.

I am going on year two of the best apartment I have ever lived in here in DC! (and I moved here in 1993!) Pool, gym, fireplaces, great views, great neighborhood too!

This is a great place to live. My only complaints are the third floor literally always smells like weed and it takes maintenance at least several days to fix anything.

The building and apartments are beautiful. Love all of the amenities, only wish the TVs would work properly in the gym and lounge. Also sometimes it can be tough dealing with specific concierges, most are very pleasant, but one especially is inattentive, rude, and umhelpful.

I love it. The people are amazing. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Gives an excellent and professional service.the building offers a lot of fun things to do.