Park Van Ness

4.5

4.5

Great place to be! The experience of living in this building has been great all along. The management and building staff make living here quite enjoyable and stress-free.
I love park van ness. My neighbors are now my friends. My dog has a crew. The apartment is spacious enough. The pool is the best. There will always be annoying aspects of apartment life but I love the location and community as well as my personal space. W/D in unit. Decent finishes. Nature nearby.
Park Van Ness is a beautiful place to live, nestled in the lush green forest of Soapstone Trail. It is quiet, serene, and full of residents who are caring, thoughtful, and respectful.
I thank the management of Park Van Ness and also all the staff and workers in the building for their good treatment and dedication to work Thanks
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance is done in a quick turn around time. They’re doing a good job keeping up with the cleaning.
Extremely kind staff and nice neighbours!!! The amenities are awesome and always clean, especially during this times. Honestly, I feel I’m home🏡
After 3 amazing years at PVN, we are moving out only because we bought our own home. The beautiful, sun-filled, Rock Creek Park-facing home at PVN has been a blessing especially during work-from-home. Our apartment has the building’s most coveted layout and view. The building’s management and services are very good, and it offers great amenities too. We also love the roof with a grill area and pool. The cherry on the cake is it being pet-friendly and its easy access to the Rock Creek Park and ride-on bikes.
A classy & very good place for a family residence , all hygiene measures are followed carefully , a good community , maintenance service is perfect in case of need , I recommend it for all my friends.
The Park Van Ness is a comfortable and convenient location while our house in the neighborhood is being renovated . It’s an easy place to live, with many amenities.
I love the building. It is located in the perfect spot. Right next to the metro. Super close to Starbucks and the grocery store. Liquor store is right there. Uptown market is also super convenient. Capital bike share is right there. The building has a pool which is great for those warm summer months. It even has a grill on the top floor which is exciting because I love to grill