Park Van Ness

4.5

4.5

My favorite place to live in DC yet and I moved here in 1993! The pool, clubroom and roof top and courtyard are great spaces! I also love the entrance and lobby.
This place is awesome I wouldn’t change it for the world we were in a little bit of a pinch to move into this place and David the leasing manager helped us move into this place as soon as possible there’s a pool and a gym a rooftop an outdoor patio it’s close enough to all of my needs such as like CVS giant it’s close enough to McDonald’s even as well it’s also really close to a huge campus which is very helpful because I’m an AU student
Park Van Ness is an excellent building with great staff. I have lived here for over six months and have nothing but good things to say. The facilities are great, the staff are great, and I have never had an issue with my apartment or the building. The location is perfect and there is everything you need within walking distance. I am very happy I found Park Van Ness!
This is a great place to live! All of the staff are very professional and always willing to help. The building is kept very clean and the views of the woods are amazing!
I came to park for Ness from another building just because I heard from my friends live here that the staff, facilities, the area and other residents are very nice;) Thank you.
I am enjoying the PVN so far. However, I have a lot of trouble with the bathroom drawers. They continually become unhinged and I think the design is poor. Additionally, I think residents should be allowed 24/7 access to the common areas.
I have lived here since the building opened in May 2016 and It is. perfect for me. The staff is friendly, the engineers excellent. I am very happy here
The best apartment in the town, all room facilities are very new, the environment Is very pleasant, the service Is great. And it is a safe place to live in because you can not go to the floors without a room key.
Dogs are overwhelming the living experience at PVN. My wife has often had to clean up urine at our elevator bank on weekends when staff is low. Terrace turns into dog park despite repeated reminders to tenants. Questionable breeds are showing up, (Pitt Bull /Staffordshire mixes) Dogs urinate on walls near front doors. in flowerbeds and are often raised up by their owners into the raised flowerbeds. When I listen into the sales staff pitch with prospective tenants, I often hear an encouragement to get a dog, if they don't already have one...why would you suggest this when you cannot manage the dog population that exists now?
I have been living here for near 3 years. The staff in the leasing office are warmhearted and neighbour here are all very kind. Before the pandemic, a lot of activites had been organized in this community. Now the leasing office still try their best to held some online and offline activities. I strongly recommend this apartment for those insterested.