The building and apartments are beautiful. Love all of the amenities, only wish the TVs would work properly in the gym and lounge. Also sometimes it can be tough dealing with specific concierges, most are very pleasant, but one especially is inattentive, rude, and umhelpful.

I love it. The people are amazing. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Gives an excellent and professional service.the building offers a lot of fun things to do.

the apartment is quite modern compared to the surrounding apartment buildings. If more event or socialization meeting be held, that would be more favoring

The social activities are great and fun. There is really nice access to great places like Soapstone, Breadfurst, and other restaurants nearby.

I love living at Park Van Ness. The apartment is well constructed and bright and cheery. There is everything I need within walking distance and the Metro for trips to the theatre and museums. Lots of wonderful young friendly, polite residents. IT IS GREAT!

We like to live in Park Van Ness. The building is modern, clean, everything works well. However, there is sometimes a smell (possibly from the rubbish bins from the restaurant) on the 5th floor in the corridor.

Good common area facility. Lots of community events, although I cannot join because of the timing. New and clean building. Location is convenient.

High class apartment. With all the necessary electrical appliances. A beautiful and well maintained building with such a nice and efficient staff.

Living here has been great I have no complaints. Plenty of different events and things have been advertised so I am most definitely content.

I have really enjoyed living at park van ness these past 18 or so months. If I don't decide to look into buying a house or condo when my lease is up I will likely renew the lease here

The leasing team is very nice & the front-desk personnel are always pleasant. The welcome package surpasses other apartment complexes as well. Thanks for making it an enjoyable place to live!

Best apartment building in DC hands down!! Amazing people working here! They always go out of their way to help and are very kind all the time!

the management team is great, the people in the leasing office is too busy. it is better to have more staff in the leasing office... the reception is great...very helpful...

I love living here because the amenities are on point, the staff is kind and accommodating, and Park Van Ness has such a homey feeling to it.

Living here is great! The location is perfect. Access to rock Creek Park is so nice and being close to the metro is even better. Have nothing bad to say!

No complaints! Great staff, great floor plan, and fantastic amenities. I also love the neighborhood and having Sfoglina right downstairs. And the pool is the best!

This is a great community to live in. It’s a new building, so amenities are top notch. He concierge is wonderful. My only issues are: the gym frequently runs out of wipes to clean the machines and they aren’t replaced right away; the trash room is in rough shape; and sometimes it takes a while to have a maintenance request filled. All that said, it’s a great building in a great neighborhood.

The front office staff is very helpful and they do an excellent job of reporting when packages arrive as well as responding to last minute requests.

Park Van Ness Apartments is a nice place to live. There have been maintenance issues recently with water not working and issues with pool usage.

Overall good quiet community. I wish the roof was open later though. They have nice events and the front desk staff is very friendly and always willing to help.

Great location and love everyone at the front desk. Unfortunate that there have been so many issues in the pool area and would like the top deck not to close immediately at 10 especially when grilling.

Excellent amenities and friendly staff! Perhaps the most useful amenity that I use is the gym on the first floor that can be accessed at any time, which is great for my shifting schedule.

I enjoy the area and accessibility to the Metro, significantly. And the receptionists on the weekends are always awesome. Just would like there to be more opportunities for group/resident events and eating.

There are lots of community events nowadays, though I haven't been able to join any, unfortunately. Lobby is clean and people are mostly friendly.

It’s great to live here. Everything is good, I wouldn’t change a thing. All staff are great, no complaints there. Rent is affordable. I like where I live.