Great fun place with lots of activities and nice residents. Very clean and well taken care of property. Staff is excellent and very accommodating.

I love park van ness! The staff are amazing, the amenities are top notch, and the neighborhood has a quaint city feel with the close access to downtown and nearby rock creek park

Overall, it's pretty good. Nice building and good location. Staff has been friendly. Overall, it's pretty good. Nice building and good location. Staff has been friendly.

The experience living here has been great. Maintenance requests are responded to in a timely manner and the front desk recently hired a new permanent employee.

Pros include the new building, new appliances in the unit, and aesthetic. However, cons for me include thin walls and floors between units, the constant noise, shoddy maintenance, and the rental increases. Looks nice on the outside, but still lots of issues.

Overall happy with experience living here. Management is always nice, receptionist great, no issues either maintenance. The apartment is also in a good location

I am enjoying it so far. very responsive staff and maintainence crew. The grounds and building is very well kept. I was unclear on parking just given a pass with no instruction.

Everything has been great living here thus far. The only complaint would be the cold weather outside but hey that’s a DMV problem not something PVN can control.

Park Van Ness is a great community, and we have really enjoyed living here so far. Nice apartment with good amenities along with a convenient location.

I love the building, my apartment, and the community. Everything is well maintained. Great appliances and finishes. In the summer, I hope they will purchase some more umbrellas for the pool area.

I am going on year two of the best apartment I have ever lived in here in DC! (and I moved here in 1993!) Pool, gym, fireplaces, great views, great neighborhood too!

This is a great place to live. My only complaints are the third floor literally always smells like weed and it takes maintenance at least several days to fix anything.

The building and apartments are beautiful. Love all of the amenities, only wish the TVs would work properly in the gym and lounge. Also sometimes it can be tough dealing with specific concierges, most are very pleasant, but one especially is inattentive, rude, and umhelpful.

I love it. The people are amazing. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Gives an excellent and professional service.the building offers a lot of fun things to do.

the apartment is quite modern compared to the surrounding apartment buildings. If more event or socialization meeting be held, that would be more favoring

The social activities are great and fun. There is really nice access to great places like Soapstone, Breadfurst, and other restaurants nearby.

I love living at Park Van Ness. The apartment is well constructed and bright and cheery. There is everything I need within walking distance and the Metro for trips to the theatre and museums. Lots of wonderful young friendly, polite residents. IT IS GREAT!

We like to live in Park Van Ness. The building is modern, clean, everything works well. However, there is sometimes a smell (possibly from the rubbish bins from the restaurant) on the 5th floor in the corridor.

Good common area facility. Lots of community events, although I cannot join because of the timing. New and clean building. Location is convenient.

High class apartment. With all the necessary electrical appliances. A beautiful and well maintained building with such a nice and efficient staff.

Living here has been great I have no complaints. Plenty of different events and things have been advertised so I am most definitely content.

I have really enjoyed living at park van ness these past 18 or so months. If I don't decide to look into buying a house or condo when my lease is up I will likely renew the lease here

The leasing team is very nice & the front-desk personnel are always pleasant. The welcome package surpasses other apartment complexes as well. Thanks for making it an enjoyable place to live!

Best apartment building in DC hands down!! Amazing people working here! They always go out of their way to help and are very kind all the time!

the management team is great, the people in the leasing office is too busy. it is better to have more staff in the leasing office... the reception is great...very helpful...