Park Van Ness

4.5

4.5

Dana
This is one of the best buildings I’ve ever lived in. The building is always clean and the staff are probably the nicest most helpful people I’ve ever experienced since I’ve been living in apartments. Rasheed is always so helpful and is quick to respond to any maintenance requests. Barbara has been great since we first had our appointment to see the apartment. She’s actually the very first person we met at PVN and our first impression was excellent because of her. Nikita is also always so helpful and has such a pleasant personality. Lenah is always professional and has a great personality. She’s seems to always be on top of things and very responsive. I can’t remember everyone’s name but I think this is building has the most professional helpful staff. I feel lucky to live here.
Etay
Really good staff at the building, the atmosphere and the neighbors are great. The neighborhood is amazing, and the restaurant and the market are great.
Kaitlyn
Park Van Ness offers great amenities along with friendly staff and neighbors. The location is also perfect being next to the metro and bus routes as well as several lovely restaurants and shops within walking distance.
Alexandra
I love this building and the neighborhood. I love having a few favorite spots to stop in like Uptown Market, Bread First, & Sfoglina (for special occasions). I'm still able to get to downtown DC. The staff are great! Rashid takes care of everything so quickly. He even came in to fix something and noticed a light out and went to replace the light as well. I didn't even realize it was out yet. The only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars is there are a few people who work at the front desk who seem bothered when they are asked something. I want to emphasize that this is not everyone. Some are always welcoming!
Hafez
I would like to thank those responsible for the management of the Park Van Ness building, the staff and the support services, the building is distinguished by its upscale taste and also the apartment is excellent Thank you for park van ness
Christine
I love living here. I feel so safe and everything you need is within walking distance. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The amenities are great!
Hailey
My husband and I love living here. It’s beautiful, clean and we have lovely neighbors. The staff is always prompt, helpful and equally friendly.
Ilana
I have really enjoyed living here. The staff is so helpful and friendly, the amenities are exceptional, and I love the modern appliances in my unit.
Jackson
My experience has been great! I have lived here for over one year and recently re-signed for another year and a half. The location is fantastic, the staff are all great, and the facilities are always clean and look great. I particularly enjoy the rooftop and how everything I need is conveniently located near the building. There's nowhere else I would rather live!
Johnna
GREAT place to live and a wonderful area of DC! The pool and clubroom are my favorite features! The gym is great as well as teh courtyard with fire pit!