Park Villas Apartments

4.3

4.3

Great maintenance men ! Get things done quick ! Office ladies couldn’t be anymore helpful ! Apartments were super clean when we moved in they really take care of you here in park villas !
The office people are busy. The maintenance department is doing well for what they have to deal with. Any time I have a question or need help in the apartment they're friendly and helpful
Love it here. It’s quite up front I stay near the officer 👮‍♀️ makes me feel even more secure. When I have things needed fixing maintenance comes fast.
My apartment was clean and ready for move in. The manager made it very easy and was clear and concise with her communication. I enjoy the quiet location and the view.
It's been very nice and quiet I only know anybody lives here when the kids get out of school and come home and that don't last long the rest of the whole day is quiet
I love my apartment because of the amenities & my neighbors are friendly & quiet. The monthly lease is affordable & the staff has always been willing to assist with questions or concerns in a timely manner. This is our 5th yr here and we are glad that we chose Park Villas as our home when moving from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania to Florida.
Starting my second year with my family and we are very comfortable. Schools close by. Shopping around corner. Nice place to live. Fishing and swimming on river close by as well.
The staff is very helpful and informative!Roshan,Teresa,and Cedric are doing a wonderful job! If I ever have a request or just to ask a question they’re very quick to respond!
All is well and friendly staff and understanding staff when it comes to residents concerns,thanks park villa staff,for your hospitality and kindness,and making our home a wonderful place to live,thanks again.
Park Villas apartments are a wonderful community to live in, especially if you have children's. Great staffing! The staff is amazing! These are great apartments in a great area. My only issue is that if you live on the bottom, expect some stomping 😂. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I loved my time here and will always recommend it to others😁.