Park Villas Apartments

4.1

4.1

Quite here. The maintenance is trying their best to keep the community nice and clean. Lovely community. No Issue. Office respond quickly no delay.
I love the experience everything went easy and Smooth. I love the thought of having a app that I can do in the comfort of my own home the apartments is nice to live in they are spacious and the neighbors are nice and friendly
It's been pretty good for most part. Had a issue in the beginning that I wasn't happy about but I can say it has gotten somewhat better. Love the layout of the apartment.
Great place to live there’s lots of wildlife and friendly people in this neighborhood. I would definitely recommend this place to all my friends.
Very Great Customer Service and don’t talk about office is so nicely kept and I Love the change,keep up the good work Parkvilla staff and God bless you
What a great place to live! I love living here the neighbors are kind and the office workers are so nice! My husband was in the hospital and they worked so well with me through it and called to check and see if he was okay.
It was a little rocky at first but the ladies in the front office are a great team, they are on point with every thing that we need done in our homes....thank you for all you do and have a safe and happy holiday.
I love my apartment & community! The new owners have really changed things for the better. We just renewed our lease and we are glad to be apart of this community!!
Office staff is Nice. Rent is reasonable. Minus the ducks everywhere. Its a great place to stay. If you're from the area. Not really much around area
Everyone is very helpful in the office and friendly. The staff is helpful on and off the clock. The staff make sure to keep the apartment complex clean.