Park Villas Apartments

4.3

4.3

I have had nothing but good experience thus far. I get along with my neighbors we mind our own business. Only thing I wish I could change is the dang ducks lol
Park Villas is a family community. Office staff friendly. Maintence is great. Apartments are very spacious has everything you need. Decent rent 👌
Quite area. Response quickly to email. Wish duck poop wasn’t a mess. Friendly neighbors. Live the color of the building. Everything had been running smooth
The entire process, from start to finish, was flawless! Both ladies in the front office were helpful, professional, and friendly! I would definitely recommend this property to any family or friends looking for a quiet place to rent!
The staff is very professional and they respond to tenants requests promptly. However I think they should number the parking spots according to the residents appartment number.
The front office staff is very friendly and helpful. Everything was professional. Everything I wanted to know answer to I got it and it was in a timely manner. I really appreciate the hospitality.
Love it here, it’s quiet in my little area & the staff is great with being on top of things such as the recent maintence check, bug control, & fire inspections .
I’ve been living here now for 3 months and I absolutely love it here. I have wonderful neighbors and the maintenance staff are always quick to resolve any issue that I may have. All I can say is keep up the excellent work. You guys are amazing. Thank you
It’s okay just need more cameras and make it like timber trace or palmetto ridge more scrict and smoking areas for people who smoke out here
Community staff are very polite and always make you feel welcomed. Any time anything needs to be done maintenance comes as soon as they can to fulfill your work order.