I love living at Parker 301. The staff are friendly and makes you feel at home. They really make you feel safe and wanted. The staff actually build relationships. There are also a lot of activities to do on your free time such as a tennis court,volleyball court,swimming pool,game room,and computer lab.

I like the environment, pre moving in my unit could of been cleaned better though.. I love the fact that the entire complex is gated and that you guys have WiFi

My bathroom wasnt cleaned when i came in and the oven doesn't work either. The people cool. But other than that it everything else is great.

It’s usually great, this place is a great value and when we have problems the response time to fix those problems is usually very quick. Thanks

The staff here is very helpful and always wanting to make sure you get the best experience. When there is a problem the maintenance people come in a timely fashion

Everything is nice ‘ so are my roomates.I just moved in last week and live it , everything is so peaceful and quiet we never have alot of traffic and the place is well secured

I love it so much it’s very quite here! Thanks so much for hovering me a place to stay I love my room and I love the washer and dryer and I just love it all😘

So far, my stay at Parker 301 has been amazing! I really enjoy the sense of community. Everything seems so tight knit and welcoming and that’s something that I knew I wanted when apartment searching. I’ve been so happy here I’ve even had two of my closest friends sign on to live with me here next year!

It’s an O-K experience so far! The CA’s are very helpful at least. But the amenities are not great. The power bill is always ridiculous and I think we should only be paying a cap overage! Then the office never told me about the water and sewage bill either. For the quality... it’s definitely not worth it.

I like how the front doors are kinda ducked off. I can sit and relax on the front porch. I would have like a door to separate the living room and the bedrooms just for the noise. The living is very loud when you have people over. A door works wonders.

I love my residency. It’s very quiet and peaceful. The office staff is very prompt, helpful, and has always helped me when I was in need of something.

Reasonably safe and well constructed space. Love the upgrades. The furniture is nice and I LOVE the countertops. Microwave was trash for a minute haha

The price is fantastic. The service in the office is mostly good, other than a few workers. The maintenance team is incredibly nice and gets their job done as long as a work order is actually put in on request.

I love this place. I love that the bus stop is right outside. I love the people and the scenery. My friends love it as well. So glad that I found this complex.

Nice space just have junky roommates and parking kinda sucks, and the gate kinda needs resolve overall nice place to live. They have a lot of events that you can take part of.

Decent place that's close to campus, but not much else. The wifi provided isn't very good and there's no Ethernet available. Kitchen is small for 4 people. Now that the front gate is closed it's not easy to get out of the complex on bike anymore.

Great people in the office! Great roommates ! Haven’t had any problems so far. I would recommend people to live here. Pet friendly, People Friendly.

Very nice people and helpful staff. I really enjoy the fact that there are amenities included with the apartment and the location is very close to my job.

I love living here, everyone is so nice and friendly. The community events are fun and allow you to connect with others who live here. Parker 301 rocks!

Parker 301 is very affordable and the new management is very responsive to any issues we do have. However, our gates have never worked as long as I've lived here and many lights still do not work, so safety is sometimes questionable.

the apartment complex is relatively nice overall and the staff is helpful/nice. I think the location is great with it being only about a mile from campus it makes walking to classes easy.

Pros: pool, trees, gym, game room, low cost Cons: high speed bumps are damaging my car, only having one community-wide wifi router is letting other people play p0rn through my google home.

Great place to live. Location is prime, maintenance works super quick. No problems with the community. Nice little fitness center for when you’re trying to get your fitness on.

This is my second year living at Parker 301 and overall it has been great so far. It is close to campus but still pretty quiet which I enjoy. This community offers a lot of amenities and free events and my apartment is nice for the price I pay.

I like it, the residents near me that I have spoken to are very kind. I like the location too. Sometimes there are lots of stink bugs around but I could just put in an order for exterminator that's my fault.