I became a resident at Parker as a sublet and I’m the beginning I ran into some problems because of the previous owner not being forthcoming, but the Parker leasing staff was nothing but friendly and accommodating.

Overall great for college student . Love the poool and a great community of people ! Nice living space . Easy access to campus and nearby events.

Great place to live if your a college student. Environment is very nice and landscape looks real nice. I would definitely recommend Parker 301 to my friends and future friends.

Really nice inexpensive housing, with a great community and people always ready to help you to make your living experience worth while. Has a really nice community feel.

The apartments have nice wide open living rooms, spacious yet personal sized bedrooms and a decent bathroom. The pool is always cold and clean with the gym being easily accessible.

parker 301 is the cheapest apartment complex we’ve found, and they’ve been so helpful with setting us up a summer lease. i’ve never imagined a better place to live. can’t wait to be here for the next 3 years

Everything is fine. I just feel as if there is a little false advertisement. What I mean is, the demo apartment looks a lot better than the actual apartment you move into.

It is okay, has everything I need, close to campus, pet friendly, but most importantly affordable and easy to get to, in the middle of town.

Living here was average until they let a mother and her children move in.Living here was average until they let a mother and her children move in.Living here was average until they let a mother and her children move in.

I absolutely LOVE living at Parker 301. The complex has so many amazing features to them and many great amenities. The staff is really friendly and professional and the residents here are very friendly as well . Feels like a real home ❤️

My experience so far has been excellent. From the friendly office staff to the residents of the complex. The upgrades and upkeep of the property is very welcoming. I have invited more than three people to sign leases here

i love it and the neighbors and staff are really nice . the apartments are amazing and the roommates are even better the parking is good also

Everything going good the people at the offices are nice they will work with you if you need any help with anything it just sometimes my roommates are noisy

Im loving parker 301 this is great! I am sad that I cannot resign because I am graduating but it has been a great experience! the maintenance men are great!

Decent place to live. Wish the kitchen was bigger. The refrigerator is kinda small to share between 4 people. There's no Ethernet and the wifi isn't always great. But for the price its not a bad place to live.

This apartment complex is just average. You’re getting what you pay for. Sometimes I think basic maintenance could be better. I wish residents picked up after their dogs!

Parker 301 is a pretty good place to live. I’ve enjoyed my time here. Rent is very cheap, and it seems like a very quiet environment. I would recommend this place if you don’t mind living with other people.

good i love it sooooo much its a great place and i would recommend to anyone who asks for a recommendation for an apartment. really close to school

The staff are always helpful. They go out of their way to help you. It's snowing today, and staff are in the front office. Not to many other apartment complexes can say that.

Reply from Parker 301

Great location with great amenities. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The price is worth it. I love the trolly that comes right out front.

The apartment community is not bad. Everyone keeps to themselves. My roommates are great which is good since it was random and I didn't know who I was going to room with but it all worked out

Great price and great amenities. The leasing staff is so and helpful. The location is awesome walking distance to campus and a shuttle comes right by that can take you downtown.

This is a pretty decent place to live. The staff are always friendly. There are fee issue that are eadily resolved and I wish that would give us new walls or edges of walls like the corner bottoms on the floor are filthy

The staff is very friendly, and it’s so cool how many events they host each month. The apartments are a little dated on the inside, and the dumpster pile up is kinda crazy

Hasn't been too bad. It's pretty quiet, clean, with nice staff. I don't have too much to complain about, other than slow maintenance requests.