Decent living space for the price. Could do without the 12 month contract. Neighbors are kinda dirty. Close to campus. Wifi only, which doesn't always work.

Neighbors can be very loud, especially late at night. Most people keep to themselves. The bus stop can be convenient, but the bus is not very reliable. Communication from maintenance crews is very poor. It would be helpful to be told when to expect maintenance crews to arrive.

the apartment itself is nice, it’s just sometimes I don’t feel safe, as in the gate stays unlock meaning anybody can enter the gate whenever. Other than that my stay here has been ok.

Really nice apartments for the cheap. Great community of people working here. Grounds are kept cut, with a beautiful nature scene. Constant community events as well.

So far it's been quiet and peaceful it's a great place to stay I like it. I love the amenities out here its convenient for me.The people over here are very friendly.

Amazing experience. The community is calm and quiet. The residents are normal amd the events are well organized and fun. Great place to live

It’s a nice community to live in, everyone is very friendly. The only thing is my key fan doesn’t work for the gate so whenever I get Home if the gate is closed I have To wait for someone to come home before I can get in.

Parker 301 was a cool place to live. Glad I got the opportunity to stay in this community and thank you for the people in the office for taking care of my needs

Nice apartment, great environment, and awesome staff. Love the kitchen and rooms, pool is great, like the arcade games and love that it's friendly

It’s clean and I enjoy the space that I have. The pool is nice and clean and so is the office and the office people are nice as ever. I appreciate everything Parker 301 has given me and plans on giving me in the future.

I must say I am really enjoying my stay here at parker 301 I would more then happily refer this place to anyone that is looking for a student living style apartment

The staff at Parker 301 have gone above and beyond to make my residential experience pleasant. The grounds are beautiful and my complex provides for the best Tuscaloosa sunsets.

My experience here is wonderful, I love going bu the pool side and enjoying the sun and water. The staffs are very friendly and nice. And I’ve recommended people to come and stay because it’s a nice experience to live here.

The people in the office are nice and very helpful. I like that they do community events to bring all of the residents together for a fun time and to get to know one another.

This place is great and has a lot of fun and great people. The rooms are nice and you can feel safe while living here. The pool area is very nice

Love my roommate and how the maintenance will come immediately. Will be renewing here. I especially enjoy the low rate and the utilities that are included.

I became a resident at Parker as a sublet and I’m the beginning I ran into some problems because of the previous owner not being forthcoming, but the Parker leasing staff was nothing but friendly and accommodating.

Overall great for college student . Love the poool and a great community of people ! Nice living space . Easy access to campus and nearby events.

Great place to live if your a college student. Environment is very nice and landscape looks real nice. I would definitely recommend Parker 301 to my friends and future friends.

Really nice inexpensive housing, with a great community and people always ready to help you to make your living experience worth while. Has a really nice community feel.

The apartments have nice wide open living rooms, spacious yet personal sized bedrooms and a decent bathroom. The pool is always cold and clean with the gym being easily accessible.

parker 301 is the cheapest apartment complex we’ve found, and they’ve been so helpful with setting us up a summer lease. i’ve never imagined a better place to live. can’t wait to be here for the next 3 years

Everything is fine. I just feel as if there is a little false advertisement. What I mean is, the demo apartment looks a lot better than the actual apartment you move into.

It is okay, has everything I need, close to campus, pet friendly, but most importantly affordable and easy to get to, in the middle of town.

Living here was average until they let a mother and her children move in.Living here was average until they let a mother and her children move in.Living here was average until they let a mother and her children move in.