Going on three years and we love it here. Maintenance is always responsive and the office staff is always pleasent. They have occasional events for residents that are fun.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Lovely community and very professional. They complete work orders on time. They also make sure the driveways are clear when it is snowing outside.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

The apartment is really nice the problem is there is no parking space. After 6pm you either have to pay for parking or ride around just to find a parking space. For as much as we have to pay for rent we should all have a parking space all the time.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I enjoy the community and how clean everything is. There are no loud noises after hours and everyone respects their privacy. The apartment is nearby the highway making it easy to get where you want to go.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

We love our apartment and all our wonderful neighbors. Very friendly, safe and fun place to love while we look for our new home. It’s great loving near the outlets.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

The apartment it in an ideal location for anything we love using the club house amenities! Oh favorite of the hot tub and pool table. The staff is friendly and inviting.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Great apartments couldn’t ask for anything better Friendly and helpful staff! Lots of parking and spots to walk your dog! Vaulted ceilings are a great addition as well

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I haven’t been here long enough to give a fair rating but I’ll take some points. There are some maintenance issues I’ve noticed with the dog park doors.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

The location is great. There is a mall within close proximity. Plenty of places to eat on the go. Everything is so close by but it’s still far enough away from the city.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

This is a safe, welcoming, generally great place to live! I love the 24 hour gym, the pool, and my apartment!! A few things with people cleaning up after the dogs, and extra bills that you are not told about before signing your lease are a little frustrating. However, I truly do love living here and feel really safe!! I would suggest it to any young adults or young families starting out! :)

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

It’s beautiful, the community is secluded & friendly. Very modern & the location is great! Very excited to stay here. The only thing I’m not fond of is the ParkM guest permits, it’s very inconvenient , especially having to pay $2 every time. Other than that, very excited to be living here!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I'm really loving parkhouse because of all the residents I meet at the dog park, the nice people in my building, the kindness of management, and the amenities are on point!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

It has been a good experience so far for the most part. I would have rated it a five star but there are two issues that I have. One is all the dog poop that continues to be not picked up by their owners and the second is that we are unable to fly our American Flag to honor the people that have severed.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Clean, quiet location. The leading staff is very competent and quick to respond. The neighbors seem to be very nice, kind, tidy, and quiet. One of the nicest places I have lived.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

So far I love living here. The parking is sparse at nigh time and usually if you don't get home at a decent hour you usually have to park far away. The apartments are beautiful with beautiful amenities.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Parkhouse Apartments are a very nice place to live, with a wonderfully helpful staff; a maintenance team that is very knowledgeable and very polite and aware of tenants schedules and privacy; and nicely maintained amenities. There are two areas that could be improved upon: one of which Parkhouse is really trying to keep up with, but unfortunately, even as often as Ground Maintenance (Thank you Kevin) comes around and picks it up; there is still a lot of dog poop everywhere. Most tenants do pick up after their dogs. And until about 3 months ago, with Ground Maintenance help, it was actually improving. But since that time, there have been new tenants with dogs that have moved in and unfortunately it is now as bad as it ever was. Thank you Ground Maintenance for the job you are doing to help with this problem, but until these new tenants can see what a “PROBLEM” literally, they are leaving behind: (2 of the young children here have slipped and fallen into piles of poop, and a woman leaving for work walked right through a pile of poop and had to go all the way back up to her third floor apartment and get a different pair of shoes. She had to leave the other pair outside all day because she didn’t have time to clean them or she would have been late for work - I am sure there are other stories as well) It will continue. The other concern can not ever be fixed here at Parkhouse, but the owners could make this change in future developments they construct. There really needs to be more of a “barrier” (both sound and I guess “smell” is the best word for it) between apartments (both above and below, and side to side). These walls are “paper thin” when it comes to noise and marijuana. Verbal arguments, word for word, that turn to physical arguments (the police have had to be called a couple of times), Drum Practice from the third floor at midnight, TV’s and Stereos that are probably not really on “that loud” but can be heard from apartments doors away. And Marijuana (yes, we know that marijuana is legal to smoke in your own apartment), but when our apartment is filled with marijuana smoke and if you open a cabinet door that is on the wall that is the barrier between the two apartments and almost PASS OUT! That is just not right! So again, thought nothing can be done here at Parkhouse, please do make the Ownership aware of this and hopefully they will fix it in future developments. Again, thank you to the great staff (that includes office and maintenance) for how well you handle everything you have to deal with. We really appreciate it!!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Awesome amenities. Best bang for your buck here!!!!!! Great location lots of pups around. Right next to outlets so be careful with your sretail therapy

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Just moved to Colorado a couple of months ago, and moved in to my unit a few days ago, but I knew from the day that I first visited, that this was where I wanted to live.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Amazing building! So beautifully put together with an amazing staff. There is so much to do just around the community. From gyms to the club house to The park. We’re so lucky to live here

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Just moved in and couldn’t be happier. Amenities are awesome. Sylvia is incredible. Location couldn’t be better!! Apartment is new and clean. I’m going to enjoy this place!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Park house apartments is a great place to live. Both clubhouse are a great way to spend time to study. The pool and gym are always clean and organized.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Love it so far!! We moved in over a week ago and everything has been perfect. The neighbors are wonderful so far. Our dogs are so comfortable. We are based in the middle of the complex and everything is so close by

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Um I am very happy to be here! Cathy took very good care of me to make me a resident here I cannot thank her enough! And this apartment is incredible

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

So far it has been wonderful. I’m just settling in. Any issues I have had are getting taken care of right away. I have meet a few neighbors and everyone seems nice.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Sylvia has made my move in really easy. She’s assisted with all of my concerns and has resolved any issues I had. Everyone at the front desk is super helpful and friendly.