We have lived here for nearly 3 years. Love the location and amenities. I personally love the 2 different clubhouses and 2 fitness rooms. My girlfriend likes having 2 pools to choose from if one is busy. Wish renting a garage was cheaper.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Beautiful Community! Great surroundings with the Outlets and multiple great food options! YUM! To shopping, to great movies at the local AMC. Parkhouse is the place to live in Central Thornton.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

We love the area, the amenities, and the apartments are very nice and new! The response to maintenance issues in our experience isn’t usually very fast, but the staff has always been kind.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Really enjoyed living here for the past year. Just resigned another lease. The units are beautiful and the neighbors are friendly. Would recommend.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Everything here is so clean, safety, and the staffs are very friendly. I love the pool. I barely see trash on the ground. Highly recommended it to my friends and family

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Beautiful apartment and pool! Also love both the gyms here especially the yoga/cycling room. Friendly staff and great technicians that fixes problems pretty quick

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Fantastic. Great value for the price of rent. Very friendly community in a great area. My wife and I just moved from Broomfield, near the northwestern region of Westminster, where we didn't feel we were getting our money's worth. Parkhouse is really fulfilling our expectations. Residents seem to be mostly young professionals. This is a great place to live.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I would never recommend this place to my worst enemy. The grounds keeping is awful there is poop and trash everywhere. The dog park is always disgusting with piles of poo, the trash is always full and the gate is broken. Parking has to be one of the biggest down falls to this place, don’t ever think to have a friend over due to zero parking available.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

We absolutely love Parkhouse, and couldn’t have found a better place! Near two shopping malls and restaurants. Fitness center just a few feet away! Can’t get anymore convenient. Only thing I don’t like very much, is the parking situation. But I imagine every apartment complex probably deals with same.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Overall enjoyable place. Location is the best part. Amenities seem variable, so far. Community a bit noisy, for a person whom work nights and quality is good but overall could be better.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I moved in two weeks ago and it has been great so far. I was worried that I would hear dogs barking all the time but I haven’t heard any. All of the common facilities areas are clean and the apartment feels new.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Great place to live. Lots of amenities, great location, not too loud. The only downside is parking at the vallet trash system, but overall a great place.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Community always dirty. People always drinking alcohol and smoking weed at pool and though community. Staff doesn’t care. Spider and parking

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

We just moved in recently and I have loved every minute. Elizabeth at the front was so amazing and helped us fix a few things that were wrong when we moved in. I would refer anyone and everyone to live here. The community is very nice and everyone around us is nice as well. The apartment itself is also beautiful. I look forward to the next year!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I have been here since November of 2018 and everything has been great! The apartment is beautiful and competitive pricing for the area. What really sets the community apart are the amenities! 2 pools, 2 gyms (with awesome equipment), a dog wash if you have one, a bike tuning station and a cool community garden. My favorite is the valet trash! Well worth the $25 a month! I truly enjoy living here especially since I can walk to Cabelas haha

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Friendly staff, nice amenities and close to highway and transportation. Apartments are above upgraded it does not feel like an apartment at all!!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

The amenities are amazing!! The pools are very nice with Two awesome club houses and gyms! Love my apartment, it is perfect for everything I need.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I enjoy living at parkhouse apartments the area the view. Meeting the neighbors and two dogs. The clubhouses and swimming pools. Able to walk on th side walks and exercise.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Comfortable community to live in. Great location. The parking space is limited. I wish there were more parking options for myself and guests. Overall, a good community.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

The apartment is great, the community is great, maintenance is great. My disappointment is the poopy pouches are not available in all the areas all the time. There hasn't been any in front of my building for 3 weeks. The other problem is the people that feel they don't have to pick up after their dogs. It is disgusting to see the poop scattered all over the place. If you were to obtain the DNA of each dog and access a fine that would probably take care of the problem.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Love it. Very happy to be living in a community that cares about the people who live in it. Very clean and affordable. Love the gym and the pools

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

So far living here has been amazing. I love the staff and the location of the apartments. I love having a gym that’s always clean, and isn’t super crowded when I go. I also love that you have parking lots and street side parking. My only complaints are that our upstairs neighbors are super loud and that the parking is sometimes very limited. My fiancé sometimes has a very hard time finding parking close to our apartment. Also, guest parking is always full and I doubt it’s because people have visitors everyday.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I love that the community & units are so quiet. We never hear our neighbors. My dislike is that there is dog poop everywhere & the bag dispensers are always empty.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

they are on top of everything any thing that i need they are here for me the how ever the trash smell is not great and there are a lot of pet owners that are not picking up there pets messes

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Living at Parkhouse is my first apartment experience and it has been wonderful. Apartments are updated, I love the pools and the gyms, the outdoor living spaces, the shopping near by, it's in a great location and I love living here. I recommend these apartments to all my friends and family.