Parkhouse Apartments

Robin was so helpful - from the application process to getting it approved and helping me to move in the same day. It was not complicated or stressful.
It’s an excellent community with all the required amenities, great neighborhood, limited parking. Overall good neighborhood and peaceful place to live.
Great place. I’ve been here for last tban a week and no issues. I hope it will stay like that, it’s a lil bit small but it’s comfortable. Nice people
I want to thank you for making me feel like I am home. Your maintenance staff Anthony and Kevin are supportive, friendly, and have fantastic energy. I really appreciate the communication that has transpired as we have settled in. Thank you!
Overall really good neighborhood and our favorite apartments so far! It is peaceful, neighbors are friendly and are always out on their porch making us feel like we aren't the only ones! There are lots of great amenities and the staff is very nice.
Nice community areas with green grass. Dog park is excellent for off leash fun. Great pool and hot tub - our kids love it. There is not enough parking, there are a lot of garages but my guess is nobody wants to pay the extra money for them so the parking lot's always full.
We moved in recently and love the apartment, especially the large patio. The leasing staff were helpful during move in. So far the building has been nice and quiet. One area we think could be improved is the stairway in our building. The floor is stained and there are a lot of bugs (mostly dead) near the windows. We haven't had a chance to try out the amenities yet because of COVID but we look forward to it!
I just moved in, so far the complex is beautiful. The units feel huge regardless of the actual square footage, due to mine having vaulted ceilings. The staff are very efficient and good at their jobs. The only complaint I have, and it is a minor one at that, is there seemed to be designated parking for each building. But I have yet to find the parking spots for my building. Otherwise, it's a very pleasant experience so far.
Quiet apartment complex with great neighborhood. The staff is very pleasant and easy to work with. The amenities are great. Both pools and gyms are very clean.
I love how nice and new the apartment looks on the inside and outside. Great natural lighting, awesome amenities, very spacious, and extremely clean.