It has been a pleasure living here. The community is a great community and everyone is so nice. I would recommend living here if you’re looking for a nice, modern, exceptional place to live.

So far we love it here! Robin in the office has been nothing but amazing, since day one! We are so happy to call this place home and can’t wait for this next year!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Beautiful apartments with amazing amenities!! If the parking was a little bit better i would be in love! Location is amazing! Modern and really nice!!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

It’s been real good thus far! I have no complaints. I love the apartment. The location is amazing. We’re right in the middle of everything, food, activities, shopping!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Just depends on the day and who you get at the time as to the experience you will have . I guess the biggest issue we have is that in the contract everyone signs it states that weed is NOT allow on this complex and violators will be evicted , that is a joke 90%of the residents do weed and nothing is done when reported. If you happen to lay down in the clubhouse and fall asleep you are SHAKEN AWAKE RAN OUT of There "BECAUSE IT IS JUST UNSIGHTLY TO HAVE POTENTIAL CLIENTS SEE YOU SLEEPING IN THERE "(doest matter that you can't be in your unit for 4/6 hours and you work nights) but it isn't UNSIGHTLY for Dog pop to be on every sidewalk

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I have had a wonderful experience living at parkhouse! The staff is so friendly and want to make your time here home. I have not had an issue with living here and would like to see it stay that way

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

The maintenance staff is always helpful and friendly! Silvia in the front office is always great too. My son loves the pool table and of course the hot tubs and pools :)

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Nice place to live but very expensive. Has a bus stop at the clubhouse for the elementary school which is convenient. The pool is huge and the gym is full of different equipment so you don’t need an outside membership!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

We love living at Parkhouse! The staff has been great and the amenities are awesome! It is very close to the highway, shopping, and entertainment!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I've been with Parkhouse 1 weekend. The experience up to moving in was great. Sylvia was very organized and kind. Everything are my apt is awesome.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Always friendly and very helpful . Whenever there was an issue it was addressed and resolved in a timely manner within a 5 day period or less

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

It's OK. Appliances, cabinets, etc could be better. Employees are mostly good. Very close to I25 and the outlet mall, so location is good. Overall OK.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

With rent going up, we are not seeing much addition to our living experience. Instead more parking spots were taken away at the front of the buildings for "Reserved parking" which no one is purchasing. This is leaving three front open spots by building 1 unused, and it is a little unfair-if the spots are unsold, then they should be put back to regular resident parking. Eliminating guest parking spots has made it harder to park close to our building, and with no cameras on the property it is pretty concerning from a safety perspective

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Love this place. The maintenance crew is amazing and the front office are friendly. Only complaint is the animal lovers not cleaning up after their animals.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Great apartment with great amenities. The office staff have always been polite and respectful. My only complaint is that the gym equipment is not well maintained. There are various machines that are broken that have never been replaced.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Pretty good apartment to live in. Comunity is kept clean, maintenance is great and it is usually pretty quiet. It also in a great location, close to the highway and lots of stores close by.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Going on three years and we love it here. Maintenance is always responsive and the office staff is always pleasent. They have occasional events for residents that are fun.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Lovely community and very professional. They complete work orders on time. They also make sure the driveways are clear when it is snowing outside.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

The apartment is really nice the problem is there is no parking space. After 6pm you either have to pay for parking or ride around just to find a parking space. For as much as we have to pay for rent we should all have a parking space all the time.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I enjoy the community and how clean everything is. There are no loud noises after hours and everyone respects their privacy. The apartment is nearby the highway making it easy to get where you want to go.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

We love our apartment and all our wonderful neighbors. Very friendly, safe and fun place to love while we look for our new home. It’s great loving near the outlets.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

The apartment it in an ideal location for anything we love using the club house amenities! Oh favorite of the hot tub and pool table. The staff is friendly and inviting.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Great apartments couldn’t ask for anything better Friendly and helpful staff! Lots of parking and spots to walk your dog! Vaulted ceilings are a great addition as well

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I haven’t been here long enough to give a fair rating but I’ll take some points. There are some maintenance issues I’ve noticed with the dog park doors.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

The location is great. There is a mall within close proximity. Plenty of places to eat on the go. Everything is so close by but it’s still far enough away from the city.