Great place to call home other the parking. Parking I would rate a zero. Due to residence taking up all the guest parking . Maintenance is great, all our neighbors are wonderful.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

We love living at Parkhouse. Maintenance is great and office staff are always helpful. The only thing I wish was better was the cleanliness of the hallways and stairs. Its sometimes so bad that I am embarrassed when guests come to visit.

This is a great community and wonderful staff they always gets back to you as quickly as possible and are always helpful for any questions you have

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Great place to live, fun place to have friends over. Clean, Quiet. Management easy to get along with. Very happy with our choice to live in this community.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Great location, beautiful apartments. clean shared space. Easy staff to help out when needed. Good value when comparing other places within a short distance.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Always quick to answer emails, questions, maintenance requests and I’m always greeted with a friendly smile in the office. The facilities are well-maintained and overall this is a great community!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Parkhouse is a great place to live for anyone in any situation. There are so many helpful staff and great amenities. It has a great community feel.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

So far, everything is great. The only thing I don’t like is all of the fees every month for things like Dwelo or Valet trash that’s you can’t opt out of. The amenities are great, the pool and the gym.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Staff is really friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew is also very fast at responding to issues. I love the valet trash pick up and how they provide dog poop bags across the property.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Been living here a month and loving it so far. The grounds are well kept, the amenities I’ve tried so far are nice, and the people are friendly.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Wonderful place and warm environment. Ive really made this my home, and truly appreciate all that have helped && shout out to Elizabeth who has been very helpful

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Staff is super helpful. Elizabeth has always helped us out. The apartments are clean and the community is beautiful! We love living here especially with a dog.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I've lived at parkhouse since the property was first built and although the parking is not the best, the location is amazing as well as the amenities and shopping centers near by. The apartments themselves are very nice both inside and out.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

The office has been super helpful right from the beginning. I feel like they’ve gone further then most other places have. They actually care about the people living there.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Well having my garage spot in another building isn’t the best. But everything else has been great. I can’t believe how quiet it is at night.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

The staff has been very welcoming, making the move in feel much easier. I really like the condition of the property and all the extras that are included. Thank you!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Few little things that could use improvement around here. Especially considering how ridiculously expensive it is to live here. I had reached out to the main office about a washer/dryer inquiry...never got a response but were quick to respond when they were pushing for me to sign a lease. Gym equipment isn’t maintained very well. A/C unit in the apartment doesn’t cool the apartment enough at times. I have to turn the water in the shower all the way up for it to be warm enough. Garage door would shut even if something was under it, which should’ve been evaluated before I moved in so I reached out to the garage door company myself. Little imperfections here and there...but overall a nice community.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Everyone is really friendly and I love my place! I love having close access to the pool. Being able to walk my dogs and look at the mountains and being close to the shopping malls. Nice neighbors and good community!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

So far really good. Clean community and quiet. I never hear my neighbors. I haven’t had any issues in my apartment, everything is very new and well taken care of.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

It’s a nice community. I like that there is a workout area and a pool. And a doggy bathing place that is neat. I wish there was more visitor parking though.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

So far I love living at Park House Apartments! Maintenance is quick with requests and the pool and hot tub are so nice and big. We have had no problem while living here!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

This experience has been about AVG so far. What could have been better is: 1) The front office needs to be a little better at on boarding new tenants. Multiple issues arose that could have easily been fixed before the tenant was involved. 2) The apartment layouts are not the best, there are some empty pockets of space that are hard to utilize. With that being said, the amenties, and location are great.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Parkhouse has been a great place to live so far! The apartment has exceeded my expectations, and the leasing office staff have been so helpful and professional and great to work with.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

So far so good! We haven’t been living here long, but the property is lovely and the women that assisted us in the move in process was very helpful.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

The main reason I moved here is because the community is very clean. It’s in a safe location where I don’t have to worry about theft or anything of that nature. It’s also very luxurious.