It’s been relatively a good place to live. The washer and dryers aren’t great I’m the units, however I’m happy to have those at least. The pools and guns are great and the bike shop has been helpful. The staff are really nice and accommodating.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I love how close I am to everything and the shopping centers there are really good places to eat around here and dog friendly I love how much this place is growing

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I have lived all over and in a few apartment complex's, Parkhouse Apartments is the only one I have actually loved. Lots of great amenities- dog wash station, computers, games. Very close to many food places, malls, gas stations etc.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

It’s a very clean community. The employees do a great job of making sure everything is picked up. This also includes snow remova. I highly recommend living here.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Haven't had any problem since I moved in. The area is ver well maintained and staff is friendly. Parking can be hard to find depending on what time you come home but other than that everything is good.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Amazing no complaints here, renewing lease and staff is fabulous. What else can I say they keep the property looking great, maintenance staff is there when you call super fast and also always friendly. 5 stars for sure here

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

We love the community love how friendly everybody is in the environment in general and I absolutely love how close and convenient I live to everything. Me and my boyfriend absolutely love it we’re thinking about moving into a two bedroom next year and continuing our lease ❤️

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

There is dog poo everywhere! It is absolutely disgusting and has to be some kind of hygiene violation for the city. No accountability? Why? There are communities that fine residents for not picking up after their pets. Flat out irresponsible.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Parkhouse apartments are great. We live in the grand Teton floor plan on the 3rd floor. We have never had any complaints since we have lived here

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

It worked out fine while I was there. The resident's were alot younger than I expected so there was a lot of loud partying on the weekends. But other than that it was ok for the time I was there.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I found the perfect place for my first apartment!!! I found everything I could ever want in one place. I love being so close to the outlet mall and close to work!!!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

We love Parkhouse. Centrally located but out of the hustle and bustle of the city The staff is always s quick to address issues and always so friendly.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Wish it was a little quieter, and people picked up their dog poop. Other than that, not a bad experience. Fun pools, nice gyms. Close to tons of food and shopping.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Great community with great amenities. Nice location by all the new shopping areas. Only complaint would be is that the property needs to be maintained a little more.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Nice apartments with a lot of great amenities. Great location right next to the shopping mall. Only thing that could change is the property could be maintained a little better.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Paying rent is pretty easy and anytime you have questions they answer. Anytime anything happens or anything breaks it takes less than a week to fix. There is reoccurring problems with our fridge, but not a huge deal, other than that our experience here has been great.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Good job this apartment I don’t have to get a hold for me today I will let ya me in and get you a job I need you and you would like me and you can call him I

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Love the amenities and the apts are beautiful. However, parking is terrible and below neighbors complain about normal living noises during day hours.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

love living at parkhouse! and the ladies at the office are always so helpful, love the gym here. also lots of other amenities like grooming and a bike tune up shop. also two pools and two club houses

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Great Location and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The only complaint is the parking, if you get home late it is difficult to find a spot.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Absolutely love living here! First of all, the apartment itself is beautiful. It's super updated and modern with a lot of space and storage. The location is also great being right next to I25 and several shopping centers.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I absolutely love this community. I've been a resident for almost 2 years and have never had a bad experience. The office and maintainace staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Office staff is amazing! Very friendly. Maintenance is also great! Very beautiful Apartments! Parking is a little hard to find, but over all great Apartment Complex!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

So far everything has been great. my husband and I have not had any problems other then being right next to the stairs. We hear everything and every time someone comes down the stairs it sounds like they are running. I would also suggest putting out a letter to remind people to pick up after their dogs. We have seen a lot of people walk their dogs and not pick up after them. Other then that, everything has been great.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I have live at Parkhouse apartments since July 2918. I am quite please with the friendly staff and amazing amenities. I would definitely recommend Parkhouse as a place to live