Absolutely love all the amenities the community has to offer. As a single mom with two kids the valet trash service is invaluable. Also, the coffee in the clubhouse is BOMB

Great people who live and work here. I looked all over Denver area before I moved and this place just kept calling me back. The price is good for all of the amenities offered. The staff is always friendly and willing to help.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Great staff. Very clean. Everyone keeps to themselves. Very quiet. No issues with the parking. Maintenance is on top of everything. Great place to live.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I am going on my 2nd year living here and I live it. By far is the best apartment complex I've lived at. Management and staff is always veryfriendly. I highly recommend living here.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Jyst moving in, I'm already very pleased. I have owned my home for the past 20 years. This community has made my adjustment much softer. My only small gripe really is just the quite small and not highly maintained as well as quite inconveniently stacked in house stackable laundry units. The first time trying to check them out, I hurt my hand and then realized that I had quite a bit of work to do to make them clean enough for me to use. This is probably not a normal person's gripe tho. Maybe as a homeowner, I notice things like that much more and I am admittedly a bit of an obsessively anal-retentive clean freak type tho... so other than this and the built up grease I had to scrub from under the micro hood, the place is otherwise very clean, well maintained, and beautifully designed a and updated. It has a very nice comfortable feel that I very much appreciate at this time! I'm greatly looking forward to checking out the community events and hopefully meeting some new people as well!!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

The area is always so clean! No trash in sight what so ever. The parks are fun for the kids to play at, and the apartments are near the outlets if you ever feel like shopping!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Sylvia was and has been very helpful and very knowledgable. The apartment is nicely kept and I love that I don't hear the neighbors. You can't beat rube year round pools, most places close them down in the winter.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Amenities and apartments are great. Management makes it almost not worth it. Communication is terrible and often rude. People continue to move here despite bad reviews all over the internet because the location and facilities are great, so there's no incentive for staff to be any better.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Very clean nice looking place, has a lot to offer compared to the place we just moved from. Office was very helpful so far the people I have ran into are very respectful and nice

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Such a great place to live! Amazing amenities and my dog loves the dog park! I have such an amazing view of the mountians from my patio!!!!!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Kathy, the AM is awesome and so committed.... she is prompt at answering emails and ensuring we are taken care of. The grounds are clean and pretty, just wish the dog park was bigger.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

the office staff have very good customer service and very helpful and the apartments are very nice. The apartment community is a very nice and peaceful.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

It was a tall box not a single one of the apartments by the time you get a chance to see the new whip bro and sounds like a lot of fun but it wont be.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I have only lived here a short time and with in that short time everything has been great.. I really enjoy having 2 pools and the gym is nice and convenient. I am now able to cancel my gym membership.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Amazing staff! Prompt maintenance. When I needed to be moved in asap. There was no problem. Sylvia, Robin, and Elizabeth are all sp helpful and wonderful. They get you what you need and are understanding.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

We love living at Parkhouse! The property is beautiful and the grounds are so well taken care of. The office staff is always more then happy to help you out. Not to mention they have cool events for everyone. My family truly feels a part of this wonderful community. Keep up the good work Parkhouse. We love it!!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Everything is so nice. But the people in the community are kind of awful... I wish people picked up after their dogs and gold carts were constantly flying around. Some of these corners are tight and they are so little

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Good overall! Living here allows me to live my life and not worry about the little things that get overwhelming with homeownership. The location is great and it's pretty quiet except for the occasional pupper but that's not too bad! Is definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I have been living at parkhouse for one week now and I love it! It is the type of community I want to live in and the staff here is so helpful and friendly!

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Have enjoyed living here this past year. Staff is pretty friendly and maintenance does an amazing job keeping the community clean. The only thing I'm not too excited about is having to pay for guest to park after 7.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Beyond frustrating. Parkhouse has really taken toward the downward slope unfortunately. The unprofessionalism and the lack of consideration of the residents is becoming more and more apparent especially with all the new rules that have been put in place. I hate the feeling that as residents we are being monitored. The porches being watched I feel like is a waste of time a resources. Considering I can barely get a service request filled. Sending out a community message rather than asking specific individuals to clean up their porches did not come as welcome. I felt shamed. And my porch was fine! I don't think that residents were thought about in that decision necessarily. I get that under the guise of "beautifying the community" these are set in place but then tacking on, "hey you can BUY a storage space if you have that junk" feels like a slap in face. Then there's the pay to park situation... As if parking wasn't tight already let's invite everyone to park wherever for 12 hours during peak arriving home hours. I want to have a spot? BUY a garage for extra on top rent (which has also gone up, not your fault I know). I was then told that letting anyone park wherever will actually help the situation. I'll believe it when I see it. Parking is still a nightmare and it has been for the 2 years I have lived here. Your guest can pay $2 to continue to park where they would like to though. More money to...? My work requests are never timely. My microwave went out and it took them 5 days to come and fix it. I was told to just hope for the best and wait. My plug has died twice in the bathroom. It was not fixed correctly and then I had to wait again to get it fixed AGAIN. I put in a request for my filter to be changed on my refrigerator a week ago. No one has come. You would think with all the extra charges we could get some more maintenance men that aren't smoking and goofing off by their storage space. Valet waste is a waste. I am REQUIRED to pay $25 to watch the Valet Waste employees, 1 not recycle, and 2 take my trash across the parking lot to the community dumpsters. I've watched them throw recyclables in the regular dumpster. WHAT! I will gladly get rid of a service to walk my own trash to where Valet is taking it anyway. I was "gifted" this and now I am stuck with it and can't even use it because my trash doesn't fit their bins and I could get fined again. Sigh. There is also sudden charges added to the rent and then we get told, "Oops! Our bad!" That's not professional and it feels disorganized. And our amenities not being taken care of like pool, the broken bikes at the gym, the bikes falling down/apart, and the dog washing station not clean. It's sad now. Parkhouse used to be the most modern apartment homes and for the best price. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the modern style homes. I love the area but most of these benefits are fleeting or gone. It's becoming more prevalent that this is a corporation and not a community like it used to be before GreyStar took over. Or at least they were more discreet about it.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I love the layout, landscaping, and amenities that the complex offers, although random forced implemented fees are irritating, such as the valet trash and amenities access fee, and the stairwell areas need to be cleaned.

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

I love it here. The amenities are so nice and it’s in a great location. My boyfriend and I have been here for 3 months and are already thinking about renewing our lease

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

Everyone has been an amazing help! I love the staff and residents here everyone has been very nice and kind the second we moved here! I would definitely recommend

Reply from Parkhouse Apartments

My experience at Parkhouse Apartments has been an amazing one so far since I move in August 21, 2019. The apartment where I am at is extremely comfortable. I slept well for the first time since I have been living in Colorado. Many Regards, Ricardo Simpson