Parkline Chicago

4.7

4.7

Kristina
Very nice building and management. Apartment and amenities very clean. Concierge people are very nice especially British. If we have any questions they always happy to help as quickly as possible. Maintenance people did their job very quickly.
Mojgan
On a daily basis, the lifestyle, food, and different people reflect the vibrant diversity of life in Chicago. an open call to all thrill-seekers, the opportunities and networking connections you make while living in Chicago are great.
Taraneh
It has been nice experience so far. I love the amenities, friendly neighbors and beautiful neighborhood with stunning views with many shopping centers close by.
Qinghan
Like the environment and people living here. The view from 18th floor of the lake is stunning. People and management team are nice and friendly.
Ruby
Really great staff and great amenities. Really enjoy the warm atmosphere and the luxury finishes in my unit. Feels cozy and homey with the luxury of being located in Chicago’s loop
Benjellica
Love the building and amenities - there are so many places to live and work beyond my apartment. The apartment is the perfect size: big enough to feel comfortable in my personal space but cozy enough that using the public living areas feels like a logical way to extend the space. I'm excited to start getting to know others in the community!
Paa
Luxe package notifications are terribly inconsistent. And the elevators are the same way - some times they are prompt, and other times you have upwards of 10 people waiting on one elevator while the others don't seem to be working.
Siddartha
Building has been great so far, from the amenities to the staff to the other residents! I'm very happy I decided to live in the Parkline apartments!
Saagar
Great staff that is always kind and goes the extra mile to help, great location near restaurants and parks, great amenities. Highly recommend living here.
Ravinder
Parkline Chicago is a beautiful building with great amenities. Everything feels and looks luxurious. The leasing team was amazing and accommodated anything I really asked for. I haven’t heard no from anyone on the staff. This is really a great place to live and I would recommend to anyone searching for an apartment.