The amenities such as free printing, gym, and pool are nice. It's also nice that we get free internet/water included in our rent price. One complaint I have is that there is never any "free coffee" and there are quite a lot of bugs.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

Everything is great except the fact that the washer and dryer are too small! There are some bugs but not a ton. The tub stops up occasionally but the maintenance is very reliable. Rooms are a bit small.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

Mice problem was not addressed fast or efficiently during the first few days of addressing it. Also room contained holes and cracks big enough to house critters

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

The Park Hillside has its pros and cons. On the plus side, there’s speedy maintenance, helpful office employees, individual rooms with bathrooms, and it comes fully furnished and with most utilities included. However, there’s also a huge roach problem that never goes away, no matter how many times they spray. There’s very little light in the apartments, and most things included are cheap and shoddy, Overall, for the price, I believe it’s a pretty good value—just as long as you aren’t scared of bugs.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

There is limited parking in the back where I live so oftentimes if I come home late, I have to park super far from where I actually live. In addition, there are a lot of bugs, especially cockroaches and spiders.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

The leasing process’s was easy and simple. The apartment was clean and nice. There is plenty of parking just wish there was more gym equipment.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

Excellent community for student living. Bus stops right at the neighborhood and staff is always helpful when needed. Look and gym is an added experience too! :)

The community is nice but the staff is not professional at all. I have reached out to the office on multiple occasions (lease inquiries/concerns, noise complaints, work orders) and so far I have had to send out at least a second reminder email for each email I send to follow up because I almost never get an immediate response (which I expect to be at least 2 days). However, the grounds are kept clean and the apartment meets my living standards for a great price.

The Park has been a great place to live. It’s close to the east side of campus with the benefit of being closer to the UGA gym and the IM fields. The park has plenty of events and maintenance usually will come within 24 hours.

Staying at Hillside had definitely been a pleasurable experience overall. I will say that there was/is a major bug problem and the walls became damaged far too easily. I also had a problem with my shower constantly growing mold no matter I did. Though, these things definitely soured my experience here a bit, i still thouroughly enjoyed my time here.

I love the open space in the living room and coming back to my own room with a private bathroom. My roommates are amazing. Studying in the clubhouse is awesome! Swimming in the pool and grilling my friends here is really fun! I love being able to work out whenever I want since the gym is 24/7.

The staff has always been responsive and attentive to our needs when we've voiced them. They've saved us from multiple bug scares and fixed our washing machine countless times. They also are in a convenient location to catch city transit to campus in MULTIPLE locations.

Overall, it is a great apartment complex due to the location and transit bus proximity. There are bug problems every now and then, which is the only major problem with the apartment.

Everyone who works here truly seems to care about the residents. Ive only lived in Athens for a few months now. But the way the office treats everyone, it makes me feel like ive lived here forever. Definitley a place i like to call home

The apartments are nice and the neighbors have been quiet and friendly. Maintenance is super nice and easy to work with. The pool is really nice to have during the summer.

Pretty clean and chill. It's a nice community. People live and eat and stuff. The pool is used by people and stuff. Rarely every see dog poop on the grass when I run.

the people down the hill are having a hard time to walk up the hill. One thing I liked about the home was less time to wait for hot water. There are many bugs that i hate.

good for price, i moved here my sophomore year and stayed for that year plus one more. the community is mostly other college students so it feels like home

From the tour, it seems pretty nice. I haven't moved in yet but the price is unbeatable, and the location is super close to campus. I think it will be good living here

Convenient location, reasonable price, nice amenities, small rooms, small living space, kind staff, nice maintenance men, horrible speed bumps, not enough parking.

Other than cochroach problem everything else is good. The room has individyal bathroom so you dont have to share bathroom with your roomates.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

I’ve had a pretty good experience living here. Everything is what I expected. Staff is always friendly and the acomedities are always in great shape.

Very cheap rent compared to other student apartments. I like the student events they host. While maintenance will come and spray for pests, it only helps for a little. There are an insane amount of bugs here. My apartment also had mice, scorpions, and a dead snake my first month here. Management told me (on recording) someone would come to find/patch up holes but no one ever did. Everything else is great but do to pests and lack of more thorough concern neither I nor my roommates will be renewing.

I love athens hillside they have been so nice to me and I can’t wait to renew my lease starting in August. The next year is going to be the best year of my life.

I have enjoyed living here. The price is nice compared to other apartments. The apartment has just the right amount of amenities. Maintained is also very good at responding quickly.