It was ok to live here. It was quiet, the price was fair, the staff in the office were nice. However, the maintenance was’t that good, maintenance staff was not friendly.

I have been loving every single minute of it. The unit is super cozy, and all the stuff that the park has to offer are great. If I ever have an issue, the problems are easily and quickly resolved.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

The staff is friendly. Maintenance is quick. Walls are very thin so it can get noisy sometimes. Small rooms, small washer and dryers. Dim lighting.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

Lived here going on 3 years! It’s a great place. The staff is always really friendly. Plus the pool and gym are great amenities to have around.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

Living at The Park at Athens: Hillside has been great! The maintenance are friendly and fast! The whole area is clean. No cap, it's been a good year.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

I’ve had an amazing experience living here for 2 years now. Managers and staff respond quickly and the amenities are great. Very convenient Athens transit bus system to take me to and from campus!

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

Park Hillside has all the basics for a comfortable living situation. The amenities are nice and the clubhouse events are enjoyable. Only main complaint is when it's time to renew your lease, they don't offer the same benefits to renewing signers as new leasers. For example, new signers got their pet fee waived where as current and renewing signers had to pay the single $750 payment. Doesn't seem fair to me. Also, route 12 has become very unreliable.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

Everything about the park hillside has met my expectation. When I needed help with maintenance, they responded quickly especially when our washing machine broke.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

I love everything about the place. The staff are so nice. The maintenance staff are very efficient. The amenities are great. I love going and hanging out by the pool or the student lounge.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

I love living here. Maintenance is always fast and you don't have to worry about much. I wish my room would get more AC though. Sometimes its really hot.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

The park hillside is in a very convenient location . It is right between east campus and east side of Athens, making it great location. Overall I am satisfied with my stay at the park hillside.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

Hillside offers low rent for a good apartment. Maintenance responds quickly and the office staff are very friendly. The amenities are great to have access to.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

The Park at Athens Hillside is a great place for college students to live!! The location allows for a quick bus ride to campus which is super convenient - especially for early morning classes. Maintenance is super responsive to work orders and the apartment itself is nice. I wish there was a way to pick your apartment building when you signed your lease though

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

I have recently been making a few maintenance requests. I am amazed at how timely the maintenance staff is. They do a great job when you have an issue.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

I have enjoyed living at the Park at Hillside for the past two years due to its convenient location to campus, low rates, and open amenities. Additionally, the maintenance and office staff is always extremely helpful and prompt.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

Great community! Had a bit of a bug problem and the lack of ceiling fan in the apartment was a bit inconvenient. However the amenities were good as well as the special events that occurred.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

Well bird bird bird the bird is the bird well uh bird bird bird dont you know that the bird is the word everybody's heard that the bird is the word

The people that live here tend to be respectful and fun. It is hard to beat the value found here. It’s not the nicest apartment ever, but the price point makes that understandable and worth it.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

The amenities such as free printing, gym, and pool are nice. It's also nice that we get free internet/water included in our rent price. One complaint I have is that there is never any "free coffee" and there are quite a lot of bugs.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

Everything is great except the fact that the washer and dryer are too small! There are some bugs but not a ton. The tub stops up occasionally but the maintenance is very reliable. Rooms are a bit small.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

Mice problem was not addressed fast or efficiently during the first few days of addressing it. Also room contained holes and cracks big enough to house critters

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

The Park Hillside has its pros and cons. On the plus side, there’s speedy maintenance, helpful office employees, individual rooms with bathrooms, and it comes fully furnished and with most utilities included. However, there’s also a huge roach problem that never goes away, no matter how many times they spray. There’s very little light in the apartments, and most things included are cheap and shoddy, Overall, for the price, I believe it’s a pretty good value—just as long as you aren’t scared of bugs.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

There is limited parking in the back where I live so oftentimes if I come home late, I have to park super far from where I actually live. In addition, there are a lot of bugs, especially cockroaches and spiders.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

The leasing process’s was easy and simple. The apartment was clean and nice. There is plenty of parking just wish there was more gym equipment.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside

Excellent community for student living. Bus stops right at the neighborhood and staff is always helpful when needed. Look and gym is an added experience too! :)