The apartments are not as new and chic as other higher end places, however for affordable housing, this place is great! I've especially enjoyed the friendly and helpful office staff and maintenance crew. They are what sets this apartment complex apart from other nearby communities. Additionally, they have a great pool, fun activities, and a basketball hoop!

There are opportunities offered to get to know community members but I am usually unavailable because I have class. I would love to join in though! They seem like fun activities, I just wish they came at more varied times.

Our living situation is comfortable and convienent, however I feel as though my favorites amenities were not as readily available as promised.

Everyone is respectful with the noise level. My roommates and I really like to use the club house to hangout and study in. The gym is a great place to workout at before class. The maintenance guys are always timely and do a good job taking care of things.

I love living here! Rewards like this make staying here 3x as fun! I’m excited to live here next year and to spend time with friends. I wish there was more opportunity to meet my neighbors

The location is great and it’s not too nosy. Plenty of parking and a friendly staff always ready to assist you no matter how many time you go up to the office. Also, maintenance is extremely timely and fixes your problem quickly.

the park on hillside is a good place to live. it's near a gas station and near a kroger which are two highlights for me. also its close to campus which makes it a short convenient ride to school. management has been good and answering all my questions and helping me. overall pretty good experience.

The apartment community itself is great, it's a great setting to meet and get to know your neighbors! However the facility itself is ok. It's nothing particularly special and kind of outdated, other than the updated kitchens. The front desk student staff can be welcoming at times. While administrative staff isn't always as welcoming. It is nice how the front office has activities for students to get involved in throughout the year. But for the amount I pay for, for rent, it's relatively decent living conditions.

I have really enjoyed living here. I really like that it’s furnished and the appliances are nice. The only thing I’d say that needs fixing is the bug problem and carpets.

Great value. Not the best apartment, but it is the best apartment for the value. The gym is just fine. They even have a pool! The buildings are a little outdated, but it isn’t too bad.

It was good! It had everything I really needed. It served my basic needs for a good price. The management was relatively fair. They would come fix things when necessary.

Pretty good cost. Only one public transportation option though. The place is kind of old, but it is fine. Not many events happen, and ones that do are at bad times.

I first signed alone, and had the staff match me with roommates. The three roommates I have are great, and theres no trouble living with them. I like having my own toom, bathroom, heater,etc., I just wish there were ethernet ports in the rooms.

I've lived at Hillside for the past 7 months now and I love it! I've lived in one other apartment complex while being in Athens and it was a sister property of the Park and it is by far one of the most affordable. I love the free amenities of coffee and printing. If there is ever a problem it's usually fixed by maintenance the same day if not the next.

I love the Park at Athens!! The staff is great :) You get so much for what you pay for and it's super close to UGA's campus. Definitely would recommend.

Affordable furnished student living close to east campus and on the Athens City Transit route. Pest control is included, and management is quick to respond.

It's an okay place. I've heard the lower apartments have roaches, but I haven't seen many. The internet is terrible though and my toilet still hasn't been fixed. For some reason, out dryer sets off the fire alarm.

Internet is slow but at least the Sun is shinin' in the sky There ain't a cloud in sight It's stopped rainin' everybody's in a play And don't you know It's a beautiful new day, hey hey Runnin' down the avenue See how the sun shines brightly in the city On the streets where once was pity Mister blue sky is living here today, hey hey Mister blue sky please tell us why You had to hide away for so long (so long) Where did we go wrong? Mister blue sky please tell us why You had to hide away for so long (so long) Where did we go wrong? Hey you with the pretty face Welcome to the human race A celebration, mister blue sky's up there waitin' And today is the day we've waited for Oh mister blue sky please tell us why You had to hide away for so long (so long) Where did we go wrong? Hey there mister blue We're so pleased to be with you Look around see what you do Everybody smiles at you Hey there mister blue We're so pleased to be with you Look around see what you do Everybody smiles at you Mister blue sky, mister blue sky Mister blue sky Mister blue, you did it right But soon comes mister night creepin' over Now his hand is on your shoulder Never mind I'll remember you this I'll remember you this way Mister blue sky please tell us why You had to hide away for so long (so long) Where did we go wrong? Hey there mister blue We're so pleased to be with you Look around see what you do Everybody smiles at you Mister blue sky

For the price, you get a lot and the employees are always nice. I took off two stars because we regularly have roaches and the rooms are fairly cramped.

Decen apartment. Already furnished. Management is quick to respond to work orders and other concerns. Plus, there is always free coffee at the lounge room, and they do events where you can get free food and stuff.

The apartment can use a renovation and the lighting inside the apartment is really bad. Overall not a bad place to live given the price and value!

The park hillside is great and I am glad I resigned my lease. Ive made some great friends here and the staff up front is so welcoming whenever I have questions.

I have really enjoyed my experience living here! The maintenance is very quick to respond and help us solve any issues we have, and I really appreciate that. It's a welcoming and very nice community to live in!

The Park at Athens—Hillside is a great apartment. The rent is inexpensive and the amenities and fantastic! I lovr being a resident at the Park.

I really enjoy living here. The location is very close to UGA campus and there is a bus that will take you directly there. The amenities here are great as well.

Reply from Park at Athens Hillside