Park at Athens Hillside

So far everything has been great! love the area and the apartments themselves are pretty nice. I really enjoy living here! looking forward to renew.
Very good and I miss the resident events! The front desk is very friendly and always available. Very clean and always secured community. Very good work service as well.
I think that the community here has been really great!! I just would have to say that the office’s contact has been a little iffy. My roommate had an issue with the price of her lease and being overcharged, and it took the office more than a week to get back to her. I feel that the office can have a more available line to have residents contact them.
As my first experience away from home, my apartment community is very welcoming. I enjoy the apartment and the staff are very helpful with our needs.
Great place to live in. The staffs are very friendly and the maintenance orders are done very quickly. Also, the positive thing is the amenities are open 24 hours which makes my student life way easier.
good place to live! very homie and a good community everyone in the office is really nice the pool are is nice as well. maintenance comes in good time they always knock multiple times before entering, and always fixes the problem!
reasonable prices and amenities. work orders are filled out in a timely manner. all around pleasant staff experience. thoroughly recommend this place
The experience has been great. The room space is nice and so is the size of the living room. The only problem is that the washing machine is a bit small, so it takes longer to do laundry.
I enjoy living here, but the spiders are bothersome. I like the gym, I hope the wifi there gets fixed. I like the bus comes right in front of the community.
We had a huge roach and ant/bug problem when we moved back in and there was a lot of miscommunication between management and the pest control, so our complaints were overlooked several times before we were finally assisted. Given that I have lived here for over a year now, it was extremely disappointing to see that our complaints were not prioritized after having a repeated problem with American roaches- which we were warned about from the pest control to contact management to call them immediately as they can cause an infestation. The good thing I like about living here is that it is a convenient location to get to campus.