Park at Athens Hillside

3.9

3.9

Very nice area for the price do not really like how maintenance can just come in when I’m gone into my personal bedroom but hey what can you do
Very peaceful community! Super close to anything you’d need! It’s well maintained & has a community gym! I’ve enjoyed my time here & decided to renew my lease!
Affordable and good location. Maintenance is very sweet and attentive. Walls are kind of thin, and it can get somewhat loud. Overall, it's a pretty good deal for what you pay.
I absolutely love it here. I moved in recently and I have been impressed with how much parking there is, the size of the apartment, the staff, and so much more. I even got coffee delivered to my door from some of the employees at the office for participating in one of their social media give-aways. Overall, I do not regret my decision in picking The Park Hillside over any other apartment options.
No problems at all! People at the front desk are super nice and so is maintenance. I like the environment and the set up of the apartment. Overall great.
My resident experience has been good but could be better. Overall you get a good amount of things for what you are paying for. Maintenance is great too.
Very well taken care of place, takes care of customers and people who live here. Everything has been amazing so far, with payments and customer service to everything.
The Park at Athens Hillside is a great complex! The maintenance staff are fast, the amenities are good, and it’s overall a great place to live! I’ve enjoyed staying here so far :)
There’s nothing particularly amazing about living here but it’s fine most of the time. I feel like communication could be better and I think the entire complex has somewhat of a mold problem? Also I’m not sure if it’s just my experience but we come to the office with masks on and no one inside is wearing one. What’s the point. The apartment set up is nice but I won’t necessarily be sad to leave next year.
Great apartment, I have lived here for over a year with very minimal issues. Any issue has been addressed quickly. Overall a great place to live.