Park at Athens Hillside

My experience so far at The Park Hillside has been great. I enjoy the location being in close proximity to everywhere I go on a daily basis.
Decent for the price. Not the greatest but not the worst. I don’t have any real complaints. You get what you pay for. Probably the most affordable apartment in Athens.
Friendly staff and great amenities but some units are old and need repair. Good location for if you need to take the bus and do not have a car
1 star
The only thing I don’t like about this place is the internet. Internet cuts off every time you have about 4 or more devices connected. That’s not a lot considering that each roommate has approximately 3 devices each. We have to reset the modem and router every 3 hours or so which is really annoying. We thought it was just our unit but other residents have been experiencing the same issues. We called spectrum and asked them for a possible fix but they said the property owners refuse to upgrade something. WiFi shouldn’t this big of an issue for place that is hosting college students who’s work depends very heavily on good internet connections. We’ve been told multiple times that they’re working on it but months have passed and nothing has changed. It keeps getting pushed aside an nobody thinks it’s important enough to fix. Hopefully this gets fixed soon and I’ll be glad to change the rating. Other than that everything is pretty much great. Leasing office is a great place to hang out with some friends and get some coffee.
It’s been been really convenient living here. Having my own personal bathroom is what motivated me to move here. The price is super affordable and its not to far away from campus.
Everyone who works here has been extremely kind and helpful. I have really enjoyed living here for the past two years. I would definitely recommend trying to live in an upper level because it’s usually nicer and more quiet!
I love the location & how safe the community is!! I also appreciate the response Eli item after the coronavirus outbreak! It’s very helpful and reassuring knowing that the residents health status is a priority!
It has been eh. The maintenance staff is great. The office staff is alright. Seems like they don’t want to help whenever you have a question. Also there are so many things not communicated to residents for some reason?
this complex is very close to campus and very affordable. They have great amenities and the staff are always available. Maintenance is always helpful. This is the ideal living space
It was fair enough to live here with good maintenance service in this quiet and calm environment. Also, the neighborhood is pretty safe and welcoming,