Park at Athens Hillside

Apartment is in good shape, amenities are good, and maintenance is quick. They're are bugs, but its manageable. Front office is also friendly and helpful with packages and parking is abundant in the complex. Bus is also nearby and has multiple stops.
It’s a great place to live for a very affordable price . Lots of amenities and easy access to them. Very close to campus with Athens transit.
It’s a good apartment. I just wished it was a lot cleaner and there was less bugs. There are a lot of small bugs and big roaches in our kichen.
I’ve had numerous bug problems. I actually had to transfer apartments because the issues became so bad. It seems like I am always putting in a work order. I do really like the location and the rent is a affordable, but I hope that maintenance and the staff can improve in terms of helping residents with major health and safety issues.
it was ight. it was good at first but like it started to grow on me and then like it was fun. but i think i just needed to live at hillside and not lakeside
The staff as been real great and gave great info. I like my family and I will enjoy living here and I like how you how it has everything that I'm looking for
Everyone here is friendly and the service is great. People in the office answers their email really quickly and get things that needs to be resolve quickly. I love the community.
The staff are friendly and helpful. Management responds fairly quickly to resolve any problems we have. Overall, it's a pretty decent area to live!
Great staff. Helps whenever I need it in a quick manner and friendly manner. Very quiet community with great amenities. Definitely a steal with the price of rent!
I have loved living at the Park at Hillside for the past 3 years! The Park provides a great value for the price, and the staff is always willing to help!