Parkshire Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

I love my community and all the resources it has to offer. The park is amazing and so are all the surrounding stores and shopping. I also love the new construction surrounding us with the homes the neighborhood is really great
My experience with Parkshire Apartments was great. The application process was smooth. Friendly staff and I moved in smooth without any issues. The apartments are isolated great and very quite.
We are very happy and content here! The apartment is very comfortable and we have settled in nicely! We highly recommend this place to anyone who may inquire!
Signing my lease went smoothly. There was a time when trying to get maintenance request filled, but they are complete now. Im still waiting on new screens. Other than that i love my apartment
Living here has been great!! We couldn't ask for a better neighborhood/community. I love the way the landscapers wake me up every Tuesday morning. LOL
People or some one has been dumping trash in our dumpster and there has been a couche and rugs out there for months now. I hate looking at this every day. Pay too much rent to have to look at trash.
It’s a quiet neighborhood. Next to a cemetery. The neighbors couldn’t be any quieter. I’ve been here over 4 years, and the increases in rent is the only negative.
The apartments are in a nice area. They do need some updating, and maintenance is very slow in responding to requests. But other than that they are ok.
You really DON'T like hearing from us or you would have responded to my last review! I love my apartment and it's location which is on a corner. Out my kitchen window I can see a cemetery that has trees, grass, bushes. The tree outside my window has squirrels in it and we have become quite friendly. Read my last review and do what you suggest you do. Show concern over your tenants concern. So far you have done little in regards my maintenance request as well as my neighbors in apartment 4 which are blind. They pay more rent than me and they were here first! They also need a new garbage disposal that the maintenance man told them about a month ago. Gee.... where is the new disposal? They are Christy & Kyle Smith, 7311 Hampshire Apt. 4. Help them out ! ! ! They also have a few windows without screens. FOR YEARS NOW.
Love the community and they have dozens of amenities to go around. Shop dine and even the park it is AWESOME you also have events the management gives to know your neighbors.