Parkshire Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

Taresa
It’s fine staying here, but my apartment is outdated for the rent to be so high (and rising every year). I think they should either lower the rent (or don’t raise it anymore) or update the older apartments.
Steven
Greet place to live. Location is cozy. Amenities are just right. Lots to do in neighborhood. Close to park and affordable. Schnucks and Target nearby. Garage is nice.
Mattie
I’m a bit upset that I asked for Vinyl Flooring for my bathroom due to loosen tiles and was denied. I sent an email to office for a follow up today. Just waiting for a reply. I do not think it is fair that I asked for this a few years ago but my neighbor can have it in a matter of months. Please reach out to me because I am a loyal resident and I do ask for much but I really want vinyl flooring in my bathroom. Thanks.
Jessica
about 2 months ago
Wasnt very clean when we started to move in. The bath tub has chipping on the side of the drain. Overall very spacious than where we used to live, modern appliances work okay.
Keondria
about 2 months ago
The location and building is nice and quiet . Friendly people , don’t really have any issues . Very peaceful. Easy to pay rent through app also .
Alicia
about 2 months ago
Love living at Parkshire! Its so ice being so close to a grocery store. As well as being right off Hampton. Just a short drive to anything I may need!
Sandra
2 months ago
We are still loving living here in this neighborhood and complex. Maintenance is always available and management is wonderful. We love the way the landscape is always kept up.
Victoria
2 months ago
Nice community love the area and space glad I moved here I love it, I’ll be referring others as well. Management was great she helped me out with everything I needed to know
Barbara
2 months ago
We both are quite content here at Parkview Like are neighbors Friendly people Ana is Great and very helpful! The workmen are extremely friendly and quite helpful and know what they are doing!!!! And prompt! Thankful
Nancy
3 months ago
Neighbors are friendly and helpful. Convenient to shopping and local restaurants. Beautiful park across the street. Building however lacking in maintenance care. HVAC system leaks when AC is on and furnace filters not changed and are filthy. Locks on outer side doors flimsy. Slow on maintenance requests. When I moved in there where several issues that were pointed out to me by manager and told they would be fixed and still haven’t been and I moved in July 15th 2021.