Parkshire Apartment Homes

People or some one has been dumping trash in our dumpster and there has been a couche and rugs out there for months now. I hate looking at this every day. Pay too much rent to have to look at trash.
It’s a quiet neighborhood. Next to a cemetery. The neighbors couldn’t be any quieter. I’ve been here over 4 years, and the increases in rent is the only negative.
The apartments are in a nice area. They do need some updating, and maintenance is very slow in responding to requests. But other than that they are ok.
You really DON'T like hearing from us or you would have responded to my last review! I love my apartment and it's location which is on a corner. Out my kitchen window I can see a cemetery that has trees, grass, bushes. The tree outside my window has squirrels in it and we have become quite friendly. Read my last review and do what you suggest you do. Show concern over your tenants concern. So far you have done little in regards my maintenance request as well as my neighbors in apartment 4 which are blind. They pay more rent than me and they were here first! They also need a new garbage disposal that the maintenance man told them about a month ago. Gee.... where is the new disposal? They are Christy & Kyle Smith, 7311 Hampshire Apt. 4. Help them out ! ! ! They also have a few windows without screens. FOR YEARS NOW.
Love the community and they have dozens of amenities to go around. Shop dine and even the park it is AWESOME you also have events the management gives to know your neighbors.
Just love it here. Been here almost a year now. I’am on long term disability now wish what happen to me didn’t. But on the good side I’am enjoying every moment of my place. Just a little taste of when I retire.
Great place to live. Very nice neighborhood. Have loved every minute of it. Couldn't ask for a better environment. No complaints at all from us.
It'll be 4yrs in October since I transitioned from a 2 family house, and moved in here. It was a hard time for me. After a couple difficult upstairs overhead neighbors, I finally have a good one. Our building is home. Expense-wise I'm not necessarily pleased, but for the time-being I make the best of it.
The tenant showed me around the apartment. Which was very helpful and kind. I really did appreciate her showing me around the garage and where the washer and dryer are located. The place was very clean and spacious.
The community is very peaceful and inviting all of the amenities are great. The grocery stores shopping and activities in the park and all of the surrounding area