Everything that has been a problem has been taken care of very quickly. The professional response to everything has been nice! The hot tub is great too, a very quiet place.

Every neighbor we've met so far has been extremely friendly and helpful. That, coupled with how many people spend time outside with their families, makes this feel more like a community.

This place is pretty amazing! The staff who work here are great! Having a food truck here every Thursday. Yum! Friendly neighbors! Overall a great place to live.

Very friendly staff. If I happen to have any issues they are right there to help and in a timely manner. I absolutely love the fact the landscape is taken care of. The company they have to do the work are also very friendly. It seems to be very quiet around here and neighbors are kind and Courteous.

No issues, neighbors are friendly, received maintenance support very fast. Everyone’s is respectful and sweet. The apartment itself is okay for the price, it’s a little creeky answer old but I guess that’s to be expectedly.

In a non-renovated apartment, there were lots of little details to fix on move-in but staff has been AMAZING and SUPPORTIVE of all our questions, concerns, and potential ‘deal breakers’. Happy to call this home for now <3

I enjoy living here. Is quite and people are nice. The maintenance guys are very helpful as well as the office staff. There is a dog park where I can take my dogs and let them run around freely.

Love this place, and all the wonderful amenities it has to offer.. I highly recommend.. Full size indoor Bball court is a huge bonus! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

I’m loving it here! I like the feel of the community and the small dog park as well! It feels like home every time i come back and i am very happy!

We just moved in but are loving it so far. The apartment is nice, the grounds are clean and well maintained, and Susan in the office has been helpful and welcoming.

I love it there! The people in the office are so sweet😊 my mom and I just moved in and the ladies in the front office are the nicest and helped us out with everything.

Applying and securing an apartment was super easy and all the staff were immensely helpful and friendly. I was blown away and have been wholly satisfied since!

It's a nice complex, just very overpriced and rent goes up with each new lease you sign. Matinance was always very helpful and friendly. The parcel lockers are nice too

The staff is friendly helpful. Very quite site. Clean surroundings. I have had nothing put good communication with all the staff there, I would recommend to other people.

The apartment is newly renovated. New appliances and such. It was clean when we moved in with minimal problems. Really happy with the friendly staff.

So far it has be wonderful already, like I can breathe sigh of relief. It feels like I'm living in a huge hotel suite, the units are so lovely. I'm excited to start having friends over and making this place more of a home.

We love living here. Nice view of the park from our apartment. Lots and lots of dogs around, which we love. The staff is always really sweet

This has been a fantastic community experience so far. The staff have been very helpful and professional. The apartment itself is in great condition as well.

First time renting and moving out of parents house. Everyone is patient and extremely helpful with/for me :) I am extremely satisfied so far.

I haven't lived here very long, but I have been very happy so far. The complex is quiet and family friendly. It is maintained very well and clean. The staff have been very helpful with quick responses to any maintenance needs. The apartment is beautiful with new appliances, flooring and fresh paint. My family has been enjoying some of the amenities as well. So far this has been a great place for my family.

From our first tour to actually moving in, our experience with Parkside has been awesome! Our neighbors are very kind and we love our place!

It’s a place over our heads. Neighbors or noisy, walls thin, old appliances, people rummage through trash. Not ideal to raise a family. Good location though.

Excellent- love the pet friendly! Residents are all kind and polite. Service is very prompt. Units are new and updated. Residence is well maintained.

Been there less than 3 weeks, but thus far its been WONDERFUL. The apartment and the complex are nice and well cared for. The management has been lovely so far.

Would love living here. We have a great view of the park. It almost feels like we're not living in town. The staff has always nice and helpful.

Reply from Parkside Apartments