The apartment is newly renovated. New appliances and such. It was clean when we moved in with minimal problems. Really happy with the friendly staff.

So far it has be wonderful already, like I can breathe sigh of relief. It feels like I'm living in a huge hotel suite, the units are so lovely. I'm excited to start having friends over and making this place more of a home.

We love living here. Nice view of the park from our apartment. Lots and lots of dogs around, which we love. The staff is always really sweet

This has been a fantastic community experience so far. The staff have been very helpful and professional. The apartment itself is in great condition as well.

First time renting and moving out of parents house. Everyone is patient and extremely helpful with/for me :) I am extremely satisfied so far.

I haven't lived here very long, but I have been very happy so far. The complex is quiet and family friendly. It is maintained very well and clean. The staff have been very helpful with quick responses to any maintenance needs. The apartment is beautiful with new appliances, flooring and fresh paint. My family has been enjoying some of the amenities as well. So far this has been a great place for my family.

From our first tour to actually moving in, our experience with Parkside has been awesome! Our neighbors are very kind and we love our place!

It’s a place over our heads. Neighbors or noisy, walls thin, old appliances, people rummage through trash. Not ideal to raise a family. Good location though.

Excellent- love the pet friendly! Residents are all kind and polite. Service is very prompt. Units are new and updated. Residence is well maintained.

Been there less than 3 weeks, but thus far its been WONDERFUL. The apartment and the complex are nice and well cared for. The management has been lovely so far.

Would love living here. We have a great view of the park. It almost feels like we're not living in town. The staff has always nice and helpful.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Everyone here is amazing. And the sense of community is wonderful. I absolutely love the new parcel lockers. They make everything so much easier for everyone.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Is a good neighborhood but it takes a long time to get things done. It will be good to accomplish what its Been schedule in a reasonable time frame.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

It has been a pleasant place to live so far, the move in was easy. It is a well maintained and clean place. The parking situation is sort of an issue but it's never horrible.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Just moved in a few days ago, I can tell they really care about there residents. They are super friendly, so much stuff for there residents. I love the place on the inside I came from umbrella properties they ain't got nothing on this place that's another reason why I feel like they truly care about there residents.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

The care of each apartment to be its best after each move out means the world. Renee Johnson is the most professional and pleasant person - so grateful for her hard work and follow through to help me start over in life

Reply from Parkside Apartments

It’s been such a great move in and I’m loving the community! Signing the lease was smooth and easy! Everyone is super helpful and lovely, I’m loving it here!

Reply from Parkside Apartments

I lived there before, moved and 3 years later I'm moving back! Coming home. I love the neighborhood and the park close by. Staff are friendly and pets are welcome.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

The staff is great they are Very pet friendly with a great community of residents. Grounds of the complex are kept in decent condition. Got love the covered parking.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

I am very happy at Parkside Apartments, staff is friendly and helpful. Landscape is beautiful. The maintenance team is prompt and professional, when you need maintenance ask for Rick he's the best he's friendly courteous and gets the job done!

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Everyone is super nice so far and I was so excited about the welcome gift, it was cute and filled with stuff I completely forgot about. This place is great.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Overall, the experience at Parkside is awesome. The staff members are kind and try to work with you. The maintenance responds in a timely manner. The apartments are clean and nice. The only problem I tend to have is too much noise from outside sometimes.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

The staff are amazing! Nice and very helpful. I'm excited to be a resident. It's a beautiful complex. Very well kept. The process was kept simple.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

I like the apartment. There are a few issues that need resolved but overall it’s nice. The grounds are nice and clean. The clubhouse is nice to have.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

I love the location of parkside apartments and the people who live here have been very friendly! The staff at the office are always helpful and kind and communicate well. I'm excited to start this next chapter of our life here.