Parkside Apartments

4.3

4.3

Cristina T.
We have resided at Parkside Apartments beginning in 2004. The office staff have always been very kind and professional. The grounds staff (especially Colleen & Jose) have always been professional, efficient and considerate. The two of us cannot imagine living any place else.
Jennie Rashena
So far so good. Only one incident that left me feeling less than good with ine if the staff in a phone call. Other than that, I've been quite pleased, especially with the maintenance
Shea
Almost smooth process. But eventually got everything sorted out and moved in. Nice location and moved in just before Christmas. Snow falling right after moving in.
Lori
There are some things I would like to see done or changed, but overall, living here has been a good experience. The location is convenient to shopping and jumping on the freeway and it’s in a safe & quiet neighborhood. I just renewed my lease.
Noura
Nice place to live, I appreciate the quick response to maintenance requests. They keep the place clean and the price is great. We enjoy the dog park and the gym. Very convenient.
Deonethea "Dee Dee"
So far the rental office folks are great. They keep the property fairly clean. If works needs to be done they are quick to respond. The apartments are well built.
Verified Resident
Going on 2yr and the staff is super friendly and professional. It doesn't matter my inquiry, they respond promptly & efficiently. They have address everything has come up, and always reach out to follow up on any ticket.
Lorraine
Staff is great. Upkeep & maintenance are awesome! Community activities are very nice. Facility options are wonderful. Beautiful complex. I love it here.
Makenzie
Love the neighborhood and having the park right across the street. Everyone has been so nice and helpful. I recommend people to live here. It’s so nice
Lillian
Super friendly staff and quick to fix any repairs needed ! The amenities are great and the apartment is super nice. The patio and storage off the patio is super helpful also !