Parkside Apartments

4.3

4.3

The apartments are ok. The best thing they have is in unit laundry. The deck is also a nice thing to have. The fridge is also smaller and has very small freezer.
It’s been a few months since I’ve moved in and I am extremely grateful that I made this move. This is by far the the best place I have ever lived. Friendly neighbors, great staff, beautiful home. It’s everything I need right now.
Very beautiful property and cleans space! The trees and plants are taken very good care of. The paths are clean and clear. My puppy loves it.
Love my apartment! Love the area, you are walking distance to food and winco. Gas station also very close! Office staff is very friendly and always willing to help!
I love the staff and the Amazon lockers. Its a good apartment. I wish we had security cameras. We keep having packages stolen. I love the trees around the apartments. Their beautiful.
It is my first time living here and so far it is been excellent so far. I have not been on my own for awhile, so this is something new for me.
Very nice quiet community. Nice space and atmosphere. Very welcoming. Definitely made a good choice moving here. Very responsive when having a problem maintenance wise or otherwise.
The apartment complex is very quiet which makes studying so much easier, also working from home is great here too. My dog is very happy with the dog park on the grounds.
Its a lovely apartment & im thankful for the pet friendly amenities. Unfortunately moved in in April, and was and still am unable to use any of the amenities myself and its been a big bummer for me ):
Pretty good place to live, still scared to cook at night when I’m alone because of fire alarms like to go off very frequently and I don’t want to keep people up. Hot tub is my favourite part, however because of Covid I can’t go after a long night shift. Great place for grocery shopping near there. Grounds keepers are typically a bit hard to sleep through as a night shifter but thankfully they’re only at the apartments 1 day a week.