Parkside Apartments

4.3

4.3

1 star
At first I was very excited to be here. The excitement soon wore off when the upstairs neighbors were incessantly loud, stomping on my head literally day and night. And when I complained to management they literally want me to make a video tape of the sound of the people dropping things at random times and running up and down the stairs at random times because that is what is loud. They refuse to take any action whatsoever. I really dislike my upstairs neighbors and the complete disregard for the trigger of my PTSD by management. Very displeased. Would not recommend anyone to live here.
Parkside apartments has been a great place to live! Maintenance is quick to getting your problem solved, landscaping is very well maintained, and the amenities are great! There is a giant grocery store within walking distance and the neighborhood surrounding the apartments is a very family friendly area.
I've only been at the apartments for a few weeks, but so far things have been enjoyable. I love the convenience of the community, for example the parcel lock up, access to the gym and bbqs. The office has been easy to communicate with and neighbors haven't been bad.
Lovely property, right near the park. I love the green of the trees and grass, and how well maintained it is. The leasing staff is very helpful and I haven’t had an issue they couldn’t solve.
The lady at the office is amazing. When I went to check for my lost package she checked the lockers. She couldn’t find them but today she went out of her way and called me to let me know that I had received two packages. It was very thoughtful.
Perfect move in experience! We love our new home! The apartment is updated and the grounds are so wonderful. We love all of the amenities. Nice big windows, lots of hot water. It's the perfect place!
I think the grounds of the complex are beautiful, I enjoy taking walks with my child. I think that the office ladies are great, very friendly and helpful. They quickly resolve any issues we have. The only downside, is the neighbors across the hall. They are very loud and leave lots of litter outside. As they’ve just moved out… I’m quite happy and hoping someone quiet moves in. Overall we have lived here for years and love it.
It's been one year and I still enjoy living in the Parkside apartments. The complex is well maintained and management is friendly. There are planned events for the residents that promotes community.
We’ve lived here before having kids, and we will be moving in, in September and we are excited to be close to a park. We had a good experience besides neighbors with our last stay there.
I enjoy how quiet the community is. Makes working from home so much easier. My only complaint is the parking. Some areas of the community have no extra parking making it so we have park on the street or across the community.