Parkside Apartments

We've been robbed multiple times while living here. It's not been the best feeling in the world and while I can't say that it's anyone's fault, it's not reassuring knowing that the crime level is so high here.
Very helpful throughout the application process and very friendly. Made everything easy and efficient. Replied to emails promptly and helped problem solve some issues as well.
Overall, very nice place Management is kind and help work through problems. Concerned that maintenence was mowing lawn during the horrible smoke and fire concerns.
Staff are very friendly, the amenities are smart (I really like the new lockers for us to safely pickup packages), and it’s conveniently located.
The maintenance is always taken care of when needed. Good location, and residents here are very respectful the communication with office staff is ver East and comforting when talking to them
Parkside Apartments is great! Very reasonable pricing for such a beautiful area. Lots of nature around and everyone’s constantly walking the neighborhood with dogs. I love it.
Aside from a few issues, they have really dealt with COVID amazingly. When we went to renew the lease we were unsure if it was going to go up. Well good thing it didn't because here we are.
Sometimes maintenance on stuff can be a little slow. In good neighborhood around a lot of stores and parks/walkways. Front room has no light which makes it pretty dark for a large room.
I absolutely love the location and beauty of the apartments. Definitely worth every cent to live here. Especially happy it has a washer and dryer and close to a park
We havnt moved in but came in and have emailed the front desk staff, everyone has been very thurough and very nice. All of them have been understanding and have has no problem answering any questions I’ve had !!