Parkside Apartments

4.3

4.3

Me and my family moved here from California for a better future for my kids. We love Oregon it’s been good to us and the people are nice. Thanks everyone.
We just moved into the Parkside community and so far have been impressed by our experience. Our neighbors have been outgoing and welcoming to us. The grounds are very clean and well kept. We feel at home here.
When we first moved here we had terrible upstairs neighbors. I hated even going outside of my apartment, Since they moved out the living has become much more bareable, before living here we lived in a house for like 7 years so aprtment living has been really hard to adjust to.
I love it here :) This is a nice and beautiful quiet neighborhood, great for walking the dog and getting a good nights sleep. Very well maintained. Kind and friendly staff.
Miss the hot tub since working as a nurse in a pandemic stresses my body out. Maintenance workers are fantastic about responding to needs. Stove is cranky, even with oven cleaner done, I still set my fire alarm off when I try to use the stove and oven at the same time. Love that this is so close to food shopping and other needs.
I really like the neighborhood and the atmosphere and pet friendly. The only issue I have is with the people upstairs they have kids and when we first moved they told us they had young kids, and apologized ahead of time BUT NOWits just to much we get it the kids are small but sometimes it's juts to much running back and forth especially in the weekends when we want to just relax and sleep in
Great so far for the most part! If all amenities opened that would be better! Not sure why indoor court isn’t available. Other than the that I can’t complain
I absolutely love it here. The staff is very professional and welcoming. The apartments are a little small for my liking but the prices make up for it.
Fast and efficient move in experience. All the paperwork was easy to read and understand. The manager and staff are very welcoming and accommodating. They made me feel important and welcomed.
The staff is friendly helpful kind understanding. When something is broken they get to it in a timely manner grounds are always kept nice people are friendly