These apartments are quiet and comfortable, conveniently located to WinCo without feeling like they're in a busy area. We've had nothing but good experiences since moving here.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

The staff is from friendly. When something stops working and I let the office know about it there is someone there that same day looking at it and if can be fixed it gets fixed. If it can’t will be told when they will be back to fix it . Very quite neighborhood. Neighbors are friendly as well

Reply from Parkside Apartments

I like living here, all the events are super fun. I wish there was an event for halloween but I understand why there's not. I look forward to living here long-term.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

It's been really good. The grounds are kept up well, and the neighbors aren't disruptive at all. The unit itself is lovely and it's been great living here.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

It’s pretty great living here! The only issue i there is quite a bit of noise, but i feel like home here when it is quiet and beautiful out!!

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Brady made it quick and easy for our family. We needed a place right away and she was able to get us in. It made the apartment hunting painless and enjoyable. Thank you.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Just moved in, and only been one day, but this place is great! Love the apartment and it’s very easy to take our dog out! The layout is pretty and gives these apartments a great look! The amenities are also very nice.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Services are great at the office. The housing is fairly basic for the price, but everything works as it should upon move in, other than a few corky things. Neighbors aren't great.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

The office staff and maintenance staff are very friendly and approachable and are very good about resolving any issues you might have, immediately. The complex is very clean and well kept.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

I have to admit I do feel taken care of after the administration team helped us perservere through what appeared to be an impermeable obstacle.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Pretty nice spot to live. I wish lawn care wasn't done so early in morning and so frequently. I feel people are mowing every morning and it doesn't look excellent still. I do really like the new package system

Reply from Parkside Apartments

I’m from another country. Living here is the best experience that I have had! Thank you for made me feel at home. Employees are the best, very respectful and kindness. My family and I love this place!

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Answered my calls on time. Very nice, and always takes time to listen! Really cool amenities. Love the bbq. Make the spa 24hrs! -Michael Von Doom

Reply from Parkside Apartments

My wife and I have been here for just over 5 months and we still have throughly enjoyed living as a Parkside resident! The staff is very professional and has made living here a joy. That facilities are always well kept, and we feel that the the overall security is fantastic.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

This is a nice place. Office has pass to a lot of changes and the new system in place to pay rent and keep track it has cause a lot of confusion and miss understanding from the management side. Hope to see more improvement as new personnel is coming in.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

I love living here, but management is very slow to help when things are broken. We moved in in may, and we still have broken items in the house. We put in a ticket for a fire alarm, hopefully they get it fixed before there is a fire. Besides that, I love our apartment, the area, everything else.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Could have been cleaned before I moved in. Homeless are annoying and some bitch(905KER) parked in my spot and nobody did anything about it!!

Reply from Parkside Apartments

I have lived here 9 months. Office staff is friendly. Maintenance has been quick and efficient. From what I can tell there doesn’t seem to be much drama. Neighborhood seems to be getting iffy at times in regards to theft but at no fault of the complex.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Quiet neighborhood with beautiful grounds. Love that dogs are allowed. New dog park and bbq area are great! The staff is helpful and kind and the maintenance is stellar!

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Everything that has been a problem has been taken care of very quickly. The professional response to everything has been nice! The hot tub is great too, a very quiet place.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Every neighbor we've met so far has been extremely friendly and helpful. That, coupled with how many people spend time outside with their families, makes this feel more like a community.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

This place is pretty amazing! The staff who work here are great! Having a food truck here every Thursday. Yum! Friendly neighbors! Overall a great place to live.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Very friendly staff. If I happen to have any issues they are right there to help and in a timely manner. I absolutely love the fact the landscape is taken care of. The company they have to do the work are also very friendly. It seems to be very quiet around here and neighbors are kind and Courteous.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

No issues, neighbors are friendly, received maintenance support very fast. Everyone’s is respectful and sweet. The apartment itself is okay for the price, it’s a little creeky answer old but I guess that’s to be expectedly.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

In a non-renovated apartment, there were lots of little details to fix on move-in but staff has been AMAZING and SUPPORTIVE of all our questions, concerns, and potential ‘deal breakers’. Happy to call this home for now <3