Would love living here. We have a great view of the park. It almost feels like we're not living in town. The staff has always nice and helpful.

Everyone here is amazing. And the sense of community is wonderful. I absolutely love the new parcel lockers. They make everything so much easier for everyone.

Is a good neighborhood but it takes a long time to get things done. It will be good to accomplish what its Been schedule in a reasonable time frame.

It has been a pleasant place to live so far, the move in was easy. It is a well maintained and clean place. The parking situation is sort of an issue but it's never horrible.

Just moved in a few days ago, I can tell they really care about there residents. They are super friendly, so much stuff for there residents. I love the place on the inside I came from umbrella properties they ain't got nothing on this place that's another reason why I feel like they truly care about there residents.

The care of each apartment to be its best after each move out means the world. Renee Johnson is the most professional and pleasant person - so grateful for her hard work and follow through to help me start over in life

Reply from Parkside Apartments

It’s been such a great move in and I’m loving the community! Signing the lease was smooth and easy! Everyone is super helpful and lovely, I’m loving it here!

Reply from Parkside Apartments

I lived there before, moved and 3 years later I'm moving back! Coming home. I love the neighborhood and the park close by. Staff are friendly and pets are welcome.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

The staff is great they are Very pet friendly with a great community of residents. Grounds of the complex are kept in decent condition. Got love the covered parking.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

I am very happy at Parkside Apartments, staff is friendly and helpful. Landscape is beautiful. The maintenance team is prompt and professional, when you need maintenance ask for Rick he's the best he's friendly courteous and gets the job done!

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Everyone is super nice so far and I was so excited about the welcome gift, it was cute and filled with stuff I completely forgot about. This place is great.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

Overall, the experience at Parkside is awesome. The staff members are kind and try to work with you. The maintenance responds in a timely manner. The apartments are clean and nice. The only problem I tend to have is too much noise from outside sometimes.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

The staff are amazing! Nice and very helpful. I'm excited to be a resident. It's a beautiful complex. Very well kept. The process was kept simple.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

I like the apartment. There are a few issues that need resolved but overall it’s nice. The grounds are nice and clean. The clubhouse is nice to have.

I love the location of parkside apartments and the people who live here have been very friendly! The staff at the office are always helpful and kind and communicate well. I'm excited to start this next chapter of our life here.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

My move in date isn't until April, but so far I am very happy with how everything is going. I look forward to our experience there and look forward to enjoying our new home.

I would say Parkside is alright, they do the basic minimum to get by without having to do too much. Would be nice to have a more cohesive community

. Would be nice if renters with children be occupying ground level apartments only. For their own safety as well as noise being reduced for other ground level residents

So far it's been amazing with the staff working so quickly to get things done. We have been able to move into the complex a week before we thought we would be able to!

Staff is always nice and helpful. And keeps the landscaping nice.Would give more stars if out rent didn't raise Everytime our lease needed renewed

Living here for the past 4 years has been great. The grounds are well kept and the office personal are very helpful in anything you may need or have questions about

Wish there was some sort of security guard on the premises. My sons bike was locked up with a quality lock in the bike lock by our front door and it was stolen.

Parkside Apartments are quiet living . The complex is kept up very well and maintained. The grounds are kept clean . Staff is very friendly.

I have had some rough experiences with maintenance. Also the office staff sometimes doesn’t listen to what I Ask for and give me the third degree when I come in for a package.

Reply from Parkside Apartments

The clubhouse staff are great. Helpful and very nice. When I had a maintenance issue they sent maintenance right over and he was very helpful and thorough.