Parkview Apartments

4.6

4.6

Exelent experience to live here, nice place to live affordable, great staff very, well location. Peaceful and safe community l would recommend any of my friends and family to live at Parkview Apartments....
Nice neighborhood and nice area. Love how the restaurant and shopping malls are very close. Anything you need is with in a five or ten minute radius. The people are friendly. Like that the post office is very close as well. Plenty of places around if you are need of work. You don’t need a car to do much because so much is in walking distance.
Overall, this apartment complex is quiet and definitely a peaceful community. Friendly staff to help when needed. I made a great choice to move here.
I love this community, the neighbors are friendly, the landlord is very professional and helpful. I see my future as a long time resident here. This is home for me!
Moved here in october ( right before I had a baby) and the whole process was wonderful. The lady's in the office were able to work with me on multiple things without it being any issues. Neighbors are nice and quiet and there's plenty of parking no matter the time of day.
I’ve lived here for 4+ years and it’s always been quiet and I’ve always felt safe within my home . My neighbors are nice and mostly quiet and respectful.
Parkview apartments The Great place to live It's a nice place, near to anything It's a quiet , clean with good neighbors I love to live in the apartment I have been livy here for around 5 year I don't have enough things to say I really recommend Parkview Apartment
Living here has been one of the best housing experience we’ve ever had. We literally live blocks away from our kids school, grocery stores, gas stations, post office, banks, and my job is even nearby. It’s not only convenient it’s actually enjoyable to reside in Parkview Apartments compared to many other apartment communities, we've reside in.
My experience at Parkview Apartments have been great here the last two years. The complex is very quiet and clean. The management staff make sure they keep you informed about the changes going on. I also enjoy the fun things and activities that they do for the community.
Parkview Apartments offers a kind staff, nice sized units, clean grounds, and a friendly neighborhood and a central location. Overall a great living experience.