Parkview Apartments

4.6

4.6

Marisol
Es un lugar tranquilo, cómodo, buen servicio, buen mantenimiento, los encargados son amables, algún problemas luego te lo resuelven, es limpio,

Gladys
Miss Carol and Joanna are very sweet and kind to the tenants and the property. I been a tenant here for over a year and it's been pleasant to live there. I am happy and have no complaints at all. They are caring about the tenants and maintenance is quick to respond with any issues you may have. Thank you Parkview Apts.

Katherin
Me encanta el lugar. No es lujoso pero es muy cómodo y accesible, tenemos cerca escuelas, supermercados, está muy céntrico y el precio por renta es muy accesible a otros lugares. Es una residencia muy segura y tranquila

Gladys
about 2 months ago
I love living in this community, is very quiet, and a good neighborhood to live at. I used to live here before back in 2010, now living by myelf not much ha changed. The area is lovely and many stores close to home.

Justine
3 months ago
It’s been a very nice place to live I feel very safe in my home anything I neede they were able to get it done for me. People in the office are very nice and helpful . I have enjoyed living in Parkview

Venessa
4 months ago
I have lived here for 5 years and my only complaint is my nosy neighbors. From time to time they can be loud. But other times I don’t have any problems they can be real quiet. So besides that my experience has been ok. But I can only speak for myself.

Katherin
6 months ago
I want to say that I’m so happy to have my apartment, our neighbors are quite and very friendly, I’m glad to have Food Lion close to us and that we can walk and enjoy the nature

Ramona
6 months ago
There needs to be a mechanism in place for garbage furniture. It's unfair that I have to see that garbage for weeks. The maintenance man has not cleaned behind my apartment for weeks also. He needs to know just because it looks clean doesn't mean it is clean. I pay a lot of money to live here. I should at least expect clean. Also I have been here 9 years. Nothing has changed. Same every thing except stove and frig and that's because the old ones died.

Demisha
7 months ago
Nice place to live, Great location. Friendly neighborhood . I love that everything is so close. Don’t have to drive far to get to the grocery store or the hospital.

Ramona
10 months ago
Love it. Best place to live. Wish I could move this community and rent to NYC. Love the quiet. Love the amenities and the aesthetics. Hope to find a place lu Like this next year when I move. Hopefully.