Parkview Apartments

4.7

4.7

Buena experiencia, el lugar es limpio y trankilo como padre de familia eso es lo que uno necesita, quisas el parque necesite un poquito de arreglo para los niños pero está bien dentro de lo normal.
It is a very nice place, the location is perfect, we have a supermarket, the postal service and many restaurants in the area and the school is very good.
Neighborhood is clean and quite. The neighbors are friendly and helpful. Overall great experience. The property manager and staff are very helpful and kind.
Great community and neighborhood. Definitely quiet with no problems from neighbors or management . I’ve been here 5 years and I’ve had a great experience.
Exelent experience to live here, nice place to live affordable, great staff very, well location. Peaceful and safe community l would recommend any of my friends and family to live at Parkview Apartments....
Nice neighborhood and nice area. Love how the restaurant and shopping malls are very close. Anything you need is with in a five or ten minute radius. The people are friendly. Like that the post office is very close as well. Plenty of places around if you are need of work. You don’t need a car to do much because so much is in walking distance.
Overall, this apartment complex is quiet and definitely a peaceful community. Friendly staff to help when needed. I made a great choice to move here.
I love this community, the neighbors are friendly, the landlord is very professional and helpful. I see my future as a long time resident here. This is home for me!
Moved here in october ( right before I had a baby) and the whole process was wonderful. The lady's in the office were able to work with me on multiple things without it being any issues. Neighbors are nice and quiet and there's plenty of parking no matter the time of day.
I’ve lived here for 4+ years and it’s always been quiet and I’ve always felt safe within my home . My neighbors are nice and mostly quiet and respectful.