Parkview Apartments

4.6

4.6

Ramona
Love it. Best place to live. Wish I could move this community and rent to NYC. Love the quiet. Love the amenities and the aesthetics. Hope to find a place lu Like this next year when I move. Hopefully.
Shavon
Could use some upgrades but overall a good apartment complex. Staff is usually available to hear your concerns. Would also be great if the gym could have more hours, the pool is nice and well kept.
Marcos
Buena experiencia, el lugar es limpio y trankilo como padre de familia eso es lo que uno necesita, quisas el parque necesite un poquito de arreglo para los niños pero está bien dentro de lo normal.
Marcos
It is a very nice place, the location is perfect, we have a supermarket, the postal service and many restaurants in the area and the school is very good.
Shanice
Neighborhood is clean and quite. The neighbors are friendly and helpful. Overall great experience. The property manager and staff are very helpful and kind.
Mikkella
Great community and neighborhood. Definitely quiet with no problems from neighbors or management . I’ve been here 5 years and I’ve had a great experience.
Anival
Exelent experience to live here, nice place to live affordable, great staff very, well location. Peaceful and safe community l would recommend any of my friends and family to live at Parkview Apartments....
Demisha
Nice neighborhood and nice area. Love how the restaurant and shopping malls are very close. Anything you need is with in a five or ten minute radius. The people are friendly. Like that the post office is very close as well. Plenty of places around if you are need of work. You don’t need a car to do much because so much is in walking distance.
Lakisha
Overall, this apartment complex is quiet and definitely a peaceful community. Friendly staff to help when needed. I made a great choice to move here.
Zanetta
I love this community, the neighbors are friendly, the landlord is very professional and helpful. I see my future as a long time resident here. This is home for me!