Parkview Apartments

4.6

4.6

Parkview apartments The Great place to live It's a nice place, near to anything It's a quiet , clean with good neighbors I love to live in the apartment I have been livy here for around 5 year I don't have enough things to say I really recommend Parkview Apartment
Living here has been one of the best housing experience we’ve ever had. We literally live blocks away from our kids school, grocery stores, gas stations, post office, banks, and my job is even nearby. It’s not only convenient it’s actually enjoyable to reside in Parkview Apartments compared to many other apartment communities, we've reside in.
My experience at Parkview Apartments have been great here the last two years. The complex is very quiet and clean. The management staff make sure they keep you informed about the changes going on. I also enjoy the fun things and activities that they do for the community.
Parkview Apartments offers a kind staff, nice sized units, clean grounds, and a friendly neighborhood and a central location. Overall a great living experience.
I like live here at Parkview apartments is safety neighborhood and the stores is near to me. I love it!!! And the staff is nice and friendly.
Everytime when we have something that needs to be repaired, the office always has someone available to come at the apartment and fix it quickly.
Great area, friendly staff, and affordable rent. Communication between staff is great. They respond quickly to emails and the notices left near the doors are very helpful
I have lived here over 5 years and it is a very nice, quiet and safe place to live. Thank you Parkview apartments for all your hard work in keeping the community safe to live daily.
My family and I enjoy living here. We feel safe and if there is anything we need repair or any questions we may have maintenance and the front office is always available when we call.