I really enjoyed living in this neighborhood all these years <3 Community is great, location is awesome, the renovations of the building really improved living there.

So far maintenance requests have been quite timely, and the amenities quite convenient in the building. Also convenient is the neighborhood, with a library, post office, several markets, and a movie theater right nearby.

The building is clean, quiet and safe! The neighborhood is convenient to everything needed! The laundry is on site as is the exercise room which is handy in inclement weather!

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Parkway has become a home for me and my husband! The move-in process went smoothly and Chinenye was extremely helpful and accommodating to us as we settled in. We love the neighborhood and how easily accessible everything in the city is from here. We also have had great maintenance experiences - maintenance is responsive and quick!

Reply from Parkway Apartments

It a fun and satisfying and safe environment to live. Lot of thi gas to do around the area. Easy access to the metro from the bldg. The neighborhood is very friendly also and helpful too.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Everyone is very nice! The property is clean and cared for! I am excited to live there !the neighborhood has a lot to offer ! I love that there is a fitness center !

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Great bones! The move in process is grueling and the unit is rampant with quick fixes (run the shower for a couple minutes to see if it has decent drainage, have them vent the unit so there aren't toxic fumes). Otherwise it is relatively quiet, with wonderful amenities and the location is supreme.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Excellent move in and leasing experience. Have had no trouble with building management thus far. The building itself is ideally located, near all the excellent restaurants and shops in cleveland park.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

there are some issues but I need to be honest there is a lot of concerns with some employees and situations and circumstances and in my mind with what is asked to live here and having unique challenges....seems unreasonable and unfair.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I've loved my time at Parkway so far. My renovated apartment is gorgeous and spacious. The staff has been helpful all around. No complaints at this point.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I've loved my time at the Parkway. The location is great, the lounge area, both inside and out, is comfortable and the staff is very nice. I've had a few issues with the apartment's bathroom, all of which have been fixed.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Love the basement gym, but I wish that the disinfectant wipes to wipe down the machines were restocked more often, or a spray bottle was provided.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I ment some of my neighbors anf they seam very nice. It was enjoyable to able to just set down and talk for a change.had a good work out today its good not to have to go out of the building jest to have a good day.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

The move-in and staff have been really remarkable. Moving can be stressful and the staff and policy at the Parkway have made it as easy as could be.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

New construction in the Parkway is thoroughly appreciated. Especially the new courtyard, which we have been utilizing on almost a daily basis.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

My husband and I have been here for 3 years... through the construction and repairs. The Daro staff continues to take care of us. We appreciate everything that DJ, Lee, Mikaela, and Natasha have done and continue to do for us.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Very nice changes on the building! Amazing commune space and great gym. The new garden is very nice to gather for a little nice moment outside !

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Its a great neighborhood. Very friendly and the staff are always ready to assist. Love the wide array of family activities that are availbke close by.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I love living at Parkway apartments. The staff is wonderful, the building is always clean and the area is great! This is the place to be. Parkway!! 5 stars all day!

Reply from Parkway Apartments

i feel that there are no perfect experiences and each experience is a retooling for other challenges, my only complaint is that the elevator is extremely smally and i and all th

Reply from Parkway Apartments

You guys are doing great. Every time I make a service request, you come and fix it very quickly. I like my apartment very much, both for the location and the rooms.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

The location is great, and the building staff is really attentive and nice. The building itself is well designed, and i haven't had any issues within the first month of moving.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

So far this apartment has been perfect for us. Very well located, clean and friendly. Maintenance guy DJ has been exteemy helpful and has made our move here great.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I love the building, the community and the staff. Just been there for little over 2 weeks but enjoying it very much so far. 100% referable!!

Reply from Parkway Apartments

So far I am impressed with the property and service while I was still considering Parkway apartments. However, once I signed the lease it has been very difficult to communicate with people. I still have several unanswered questions and I start my lease in less than a week.