This is a great community for any age resident. We really love living close to so many restaurants and bars in the area, and the metro is a short walk away.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

We love having the building’s communal outdoor space with places to sit and relax. We also like living close to all of the great restaurants.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I like the fitness room and location, but my bike was stolen out of the bike room so I'm not feeling very safe or confident in the living community. Response to that event has not been treated with appropriate levels of care. The front desk is never staffed when I'm home, and the building is clearly not secure. So far the experience is sub par.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

It's been great living at Parkway Apartments! I just moved to DC, so it's been a great transition for me. The location is perfect for my school and work, and the studio I lease came very clean and ready for move-in.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I have had minimal interactions with community. Hoping to get opportunities to engage with community in the future. Please keep the invites coming.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Great apartment in Cleveland Park. In particular, the complex is close to the metro station, a nearby development, and American University - all things I was looking for.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

The apartment is beautiful and modern, with the kitchen and large closets especially being excellent. The bathrooms are also very nice, spacious, and modern. Pest control is reasonably good as well.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

This is my first apartment, but I couldn't imagine a better experience! The facilities are always clean, the staff are incredibly helpful and kind and the building itself feels really secure.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

We have had some issues with the AC and temperature of our apartment, but beside that our experience is very good we like our patio very much

Reply from Parkway Apartments

So far, my experience has been mixed. I love the location and the building but my keys haven’t worked, they told me they fixed the door inside the apartment and it wasn’t fixed (and they broke the blinds). I know they’re doing their best to fix it, and I love the apartment.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Great location, residents sometimes are rude. Enjoy the conviences of have the metro and store near by. Cons. Sometimes the hallway can smell very bad from someone's dog using the bathroom in the apartment while the owner is not home.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

The management is very helpful. I appreciate how swiftly someone answers inquiries. Whenever I have a question or need assistance the management responds promptly, respectfully and courteously.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I have only lived at The Parkway for a week and a half it has been pleasant so far. My only interactions have been in the elevator but every person has been so friendly and I walk away smiling.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

The Parkway is a great apartment building. I love the location. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a rental in DC! This feels like home.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Parkway Apartments is located in a wonderful neighborhood it has a diversity of population and many amenities including restaurants, movie theaters, Library, and others. It is very green and very walkable.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Rashida has been so helpful! The lease process was made so easy through everyone’s help. The apartment complex itself is beautiful, and the surrounding nature is awesome. My apartment itself features a brand new bathtub and so much storage space. I need to buy more clothes to fill the closet! Kitchen storage is awesome as well.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Great location! Nice building! Nice gym! Convenient laundry ! Nice neighbors! I love it! Convenient to transit! Clean. Good security. Perfect !

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I really enjoyed living in this neighborhood all these years <3 Community is great, location is awesome, the renovations of the building really improved living there.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

So far maintenance requests have been quite timely, and the amenities quite convenient in the building. Also convenient is the neighborhood, with a library, post office, several markets, and a movie theater right nearby.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

The building is clean, quiet and safe! The neighborhood is convenient to everything needed! The laundry is on site as is the exercise room which is handy in inclement weather!

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Parkway has become a home for me and my husband! The move-in process went smoothly and Chinenye was extremely helpful and accommodating to us as we settled in. We love the neighborhood and how easily accessible everything in the city is from here. We also have had great maintenance experiences - maintenance is responsive and quick!

Reply from Parkway Apartments

It a fun and satisfying and safe environment to live. Lot of thi gas to do around the area. Easy access to the metro from the bldg. The neighborhood is very friendly also and helpful too.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Everyone is very nice! The property is clean and cared for! I am excited to live there !the neighborhood has a lot to offer ! I love that there is a fitness center !

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Great bones! The move in process is grueling and the unit is rampant with quick fixes (run the shower for a couple minutes to see if it has decent drainage, have them vent the unit so there aren't toxic fumes). Otherwise it is relatively quiet, with wonderful amenities and the location is supreme.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Excellent move in and leasing experience. Have had no trouble with building management thus far. The building itself is ideally located, near all the excellent restaurants and shops in cleveland park.