Very responsive maintenance team. Super friendly staff. But could be more cautious of certain things. For example, sometimes we smell gas in the hallway.

Love my apartment- I'm staying and want a larger one. Looking forward to home everyday. The onsite gym is just a bonus every person needs.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Updated laundry and fitness facilities are great, and I look forward to using the patio this spring/summer. There have been water pressure issues over the past few months, but those seem to occur less frequently now that major construction is over.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Daro Management has done a great job with managing the impact of construction on the daily lives of the residents and have been very good with maintaining the facilities that have been provided over time. Maintenance in general is very good and prompt.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I'm glad the majority of the construction is complete. Outside of the noise and mess associated with the construction, the parkway has been a great place to live for the past couple years.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Great location in a nice neighborhood. Maintenance staff is great and helpful, office staff less so. Recent renovations have been mixed: new windows are a big improvement, but doors don't fit tightly in frames, letting in much more noise and ambient light and were never repainted after damage during installation process. Lobby is nice, but seems like a wasted investment in a space few people use. Courtyard upgrade is the best new feature.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I'm very happy with the renovations and steps management is taking to improve our apartment community. I've enjoyed using the gym and look forward to using the courtyard this spring.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

The new renovations to the building are pretty nice. I do wish we could have a grill outside. The ramp in the back was a welcomed addition to those of us with strollers!

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Great renovation on this property. Although there has been a variety of noise, water problems, and fixes, in the lkng run it has been worth it. Excited to see how the place continues to develop. Would like to see the DARO welcome mats in the main entrance again due to the rain.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Great location, friendly staff, nice amenities. It is an old building though, which can create problems with plumbing, electrical, etc. But the apartment staff is pretty responsive with maintenance issues.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

We have leased at the Parkway Apartments 2 years ago and again this summer. The office staff at Daro makes the process very easy. The location of the Parkway Apartments is safe and very close to several Metro stops - direct on the redline into the mall area. The apartments are clean and well kept. This is my go to location anytime we need to be in the DC area for a extended period of time.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Parkway West is well located with the exception of the library construction (which is super loud) and the fire station sirens. The building renovation looks terrific and the entry way is appealing. Staff (Linda & DJ especially) are uniquely helpful and supportive without being invasive. The new courtyard is LOVELY! I use the fitness center which, while basic, is new and in good condition. Cleveland Park is a terrific neighborhood and I enjoy shopping, dining and exploring locally. Thanks!

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I'm living at The Parkway since August, 2016, and it has been a great experience. I'm very grateful to the management team who are always ready to help. Also, the location is amazing!

Reply from Parkway Apartments

The place is nice the building stays clean haven't ment the any of the people .but I'm working no it. I'm looking forward to getting in the gym.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Awesome neighborhood to live in :) Renovations made last year improved the building, we have a nice yard, common space, and gym. Water shutdown for repair that used to be very frequent are even rare now.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Daro is an amazing company. The employees are very well mannered, and Parkway apartments is so beautiful and it's always clean. The neighborhood is also really nice.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

So far I am impressed with the property and service while I was still considering Parkway apartments. However, once I signed the lease it has been very difficult to communicate with people. I still have several unanswered questions and I start my lease in less than a week.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I love the building, the community and the staff. Just been there for little over 2 weeks but enjoying it very much so far. 100% referable!!

Reply from Parkway Apartments

So far this apartment has been perfect for us. Very well located, clean and friendly. Maintenance guy DJ has been exteemy helpful and has made our move here great.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

The location is great, and the building staff is really attentive and nice. The building itself is well designed, and i haven't had any issues within the first month of moving.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

You guys are doing great. Every time I make a service request, you come and fix it very quickly. I like my apartment very much, both for the location and the rooms.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

i feel that there are no perfect experiences and each experience is a retooling for other challenges, my only complaint is that the elevator is extremely smally and i and all th

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I love living at Parkway apartments. The staff is wonderful, the building is always clean and the area is great! This is the place to be. Parkway!! 5 stars all day!

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Its a great neighborhood. Very friendly and the staff are always ready to assist. Love the wide array of family activities that are availbke close by.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Very nice changes on the building! Amazing commune space and great gym. The new garden is very nice to gather for a little nice moment outside !