I like the fitness room and location, but my bike was stolen out of the bike room so I'm not feeling very safe or confident in the living community. Response to that event has not been treated with appropriate levels of care. The front desk is never staffed when I'm home, and the building is clearly not secure. So far the experience is sub par.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Great location, residents sometimes are rude. Enjoy the conviences of have the metro and store near by. Cons. Sometimes the hallway can smell very bad from someone's dog using the bathroom in the apartment while the owner is not home.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Great location in a nice neighborhood. Maintenance staff is great and helpful, office staff less so. Recent renovations have been mixed: new windows are a big improvement, but doors don't fit tightly in frames, letting in much more noise and ambient light and were never repainted after damage during installation process. Lobby is nice, but seems like a wasted investment in a space few people use. Courtyard upgrade is the best new feature.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I have had minimal interactions with community. Hoping to get opportunities to engage with community in the future. Please keep the invites coming.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

there are some issues but I need to be honest there is a lot of concerns with some employees and situations and circumstances and in my mind with what is asked to live here and having unique challenges....seems unreasonable and unfair.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

So far I am impressed with the property and service while I was still considering Parkway apartments. However, once I signed the lease it has been very difficult to communicate with people. I still have several unanswered questions and I start my lease in less than a week.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

The new renovations to the building are pretty nice. I do wish we could have a grill outside. The ramp in the back was a welcomed addition to those of us with strollers!

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Great location, friendly staff, nice amenities. It is an old building though, which can create problems with plumbing, electrical, etc. But the apartment staff is pretty responsive with maintenance issues.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Very nice changes on the building! Amazing commune space and great gym. The new garden is very nice to gather for a little nice moment outside !

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Great bones! The move in process is grueling and the unit is rampant with quick fixes (run the shower for a couple minutes to see if it has decent drainage, have them vent the unit so there aren't toxic fumes). Otherwise it is relatively quiet, with wonderful amenities and the location is supreme.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Parkway West is well located with the exception of the library construction (which is super loud) and the fire station sirens. The building renovation looks terrific and the entry way is appealing. Staff (Linda & DJ especially) are uniquely helpful and supportive without being invasive. The new courtyard is LOVELY! I use the fitness center which, while basic, is new and in good condition. Cleveland Park is a terrific neighborhood and I enjoy shopping, dining and exploring locally. Thanks!

Reply from Parkway Apartments

We have had some issues with the AC and temperature of our apartment, but beside that our experience is very good we like our patio very much

Reply from Parkway Apartments

So far this apartment has been perfect for us. Very well located, clean and friendly. Maintenance guy DJ has been exteemy helpful and has made our move here great.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Updated laundry and fitness facilities are great, and I look forward to using the patio this spring/summer. There have been water pressure issues over the past few months, but those seem to occur less frequently now that major construction is over.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

i feel that there are no perfect experiences and each experience is a retooling for other challenges, my only complaint is that the elevator is extremely smally and i and all th

Reply from Parkway Apartments

So far, my experience has been mixed. I love the location and the building but my keys haven’t worked, they told me they fixed the door inside the apartment and it wasn’t fixed (and they broke the blinds). I know they’re doing their best to fix it, and I love the apartment.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I've loved my time at the Parkway. The location is great, the lounge area, both inside and out, is comfortable and the staff is very nice. I've had a few issues with the apartment's bathroom, all of which have been fixed.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

So far maintenance requests have been quite timely, and the amenities quite convenient in the building. Also convenient is the neighborhood, with a library, post office, several markets, and a movie theater right nearby.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Great apartment in Cleveland Park. In particular, the complex is close to the metro station, a nearby development, and American University - all things I was looking for.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Very responsive maintenance team. Super friendly staff. But could be more cautious of certain things. For example, sometimes we smell gas in the hallway.

I really enjoyed living in this neighborhood all these years <3 Community is great, location is awesome, the renovations of the building really improved living there.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I'm glad the majority of the construction is complete. Outside of the noise and mess associated with the construction, the parkway has been a great place to live for the past couple years.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Love the basement gym, but I wish that the disinfectant wipes to wipe down the machines were restocked more often, or a spray bottle was provided.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

Its a great neighborhood. Very friendly and the staff are always ready to assist. Love the wide array of family activities that are availbke close by.

Reply from Parkway Apartments

I'm living at The Parkway since August, 2016, and it has been a great experience. I'm very grateful to the management team who are always ready to help. Also, the location is amazing!