Very quiet and beautiful, convenient, management/maintenance rocks, they listen to your needs and things get done around here. I'm quite happy here. 🙂

Been here 6 years not too bad. Maintenance guy is very helpful. Quite and not a lot of noise. Neighbors keep to themselves, but will mostly speak and smile.

I love living at Parliament Place. Its quiet and convenient to everything. The office staff and maintenance staff are top of the line. I’m grateful to be a resident here.

The location is so amazing on top of the hill. Ambiance so good. The room is so cool and nice. The place is so peacefull and calm. I like the apartment so much.

I’ve only lived here only a week and I’m already in love with the apartment. The staff is really nice I’ve only dealt with one young lady but she’s made the experience wonderful and made sure our transition great

Great experience. Office staff was so helpful with the application process and keeping me up to date thoughout the whole thing. When it came time to sign the lease everything was explained perfectly.

Quiet. My Apartment is in the back so I don't really have to see or hear much. The hallway is narrow. My neighbor has to be home to open their door if I move something big. Other than that I'm don't have any major complaints

I really enjoy Parliament Place its so close to everything and the staff is really nice. My apartment is wonderful and the perfect size for my Boyfriend and I.

I've lived here for six years and I'm still very happy with my apartment community. It's a nice quiet community with an amazing office and maintenance staff. The upgrades to the apartments are really beautiful and are on trend. I'm very happy to call Parliament Place Apartments home.

I love my two bedroom I love my kitchen open space the color i love the hard wood floor and the apartment has wash and dryer hook up i love the view from the second floor

Great place and very convenient and the place is quick to Repairs and it's very quiet.Cameras on the spot.The company is always doing something on the property to change

Being a new resident we found the process to be fairly simple. Staff was helpful and patient answering all of my questions. We can’t wait to move in

Parliament place is wonderful place to live! The staff is great and any concern or maintenance I have is addressed promptly. I would definitely recommend checking them out if you need a place to call home.

We have been here for almost a year. This location has been absolutely perfect for us. It doesn’t take long to get to work and there are so many ways to get back home that traffic has not been a problem for us. Maintenance has been amazing when fixing problems. They go above and beyond to help assist their residences in anything we may need. They also keep the parking lot clean. Overall one of the best places we have lived. Love out black applicances and the fact there is only carpet in the rooms. Love this feature as i have kids.

as soon i saw the apartments at parliament place i knew it was somewhere i could live for awhile. it is a nice quiet community with great layouts in the apartments

Reply from Parliament Place

The aprtments are nice. And the staff is wonderful. Neighbors are friendly. Sometimes a little noisy but not very often. Overall and good experience for a first apartment.

This place is very cute, quiet and tucked away close to center of Nashville, the Opry and the airport. Tasha in the office is the best! I had a debacle with another apartment that didn't work out and Tasha did everything she could to make sure I was in an apartment ASAP- she walked me through the online portal, showed me the actual apartment I'd be living in (not a model...) and was always on call to answer my questions. I had a garbage disposal issue and Kevin, the maintenance fellow, fixed it the next day and it works wonderfully. There are grills out back, an elevator (helpful when moving!) and laundry machines that use your card. (Thank God, no more coins!) First come first served parking but I haven't had an issue. Close to all major freeways. No dishwasher but it's worth it to be safe and comfortable :)

Its quiet. We haven't had any issues while living here. We just resigned our lease for another year. The rent did do up but it is still reasonable.

It is very convenient. The environment is safe and quiet. The elevator is easy for me to go up and go down. And there are enough parking space.

Great experience! I love living here so much! Not a bad drive to anywhere and a quiet place to live. Staff is wonderful and quick to fix any issues that you have.

I lived there for 11 months and loved it. No dishwasher and the laundry had some issues, but the flooring/carpet was nice, staff was attentive and always there, great location, nice neighbors, easy access to trash/mail, and reasonable rent. Thanks a bunch! God bless!

I love it here. It's quiet , and I love the landlord. My apartment is perfect, it's just the right size for me and my fiancé right now. I look forward to another year of living here

Very comfortable and serene environment. Always assisted in the most timely fashion with anything I may need. Truly enjoy having this community as my home!

Reply from Parliament Place

So far so GREAT! My roommate and I haven't been here that long, but right now, everything is wonderful. The management is great, the staff is awesome, and some of the people I've seen around look really nice. Love it!

Reply from Parliament Place

Wonderful place to live. Quiet and well-kept. No nosey neighbors. I wish there was a pool. But then there would be kids running around everywhere. So I'll take the trade-off.