Great place and very convenient and the place is quick to Repairs and it's very quiet.Cameras on the spot.The company is always doing something on the property to change

Being a new resident we found the process to be fairly simple. Staff was helpful and patient answering all of my questions. We can’t wait to move in

Parliament place is wonderful place to live! The staff is great and any concern or maintenance I have is addressed promptly. I would definitely recommend checking them out if you need a place to call home.

We have been here for almost a year. This location has been absolutely perfect for us. It doesn’t take long to get to work and there are so many ways to get back home that traffic has not been a problem for us. Maintenance has been amazing when fixing problems. They go above and beyond to help assist their residences in anything we may need. They also keep the parking lot clean. Overall one of the best places we have lived. Love out black applicances and the fact there is only carpet in the rooms. Love this feature as i have kids.

as soon i saw the apartments at parliament place i knew it was somewhere i could live for awhile. it is a nice quiet community with great layouts in the apartments

Reply from Parliament Place

The aprtments are nice. And the staff is wonderful. Neighbors are friendly. Sometimes a little noisy but not very often. Overall and good experience for a first apartment.

This place is very cute, quiet and tucked away close to center of Nashville, the Opry and the airport. Tasha in the office is the best! I had a debacle with another apartment that didn't work out and Tasha did everything she could to make sure I was in an apartment ASAP- she walked me through the online portal, showed me the actual apartment I'd be living in (not a model...) and was always on call to answer my questions. I had a garbage disposal issue and Kevin, the maintenance fellow, fixed it the next day and it works wonderfully. There are grills out back, an elevator (helpful when moving!) and laundry machines that use your card. (Thank God, no more coins!) First come first served parking but I haven't had an issue. Close to all major freeways. No dishwasher but it's worth it to be safe and comfortable :)

Its quiet. We haven't had any issues while living here. We just resigned our lease for another year. The rent did do up but it is still reasonable.

It is very convenient. The environment is safe and quiet. The elevator is easy for me to go up and go down. And there are enough parking space.

Great experience! I love living here so much! Not a bad drive to anywhere and a quiet place to live. Staff is wonderful and quick to fix any issues that you have.

I lived there for 11 months and loved it. No dishwasher and the laundry had some issues, but the flooring/carpet was nice, staff was attentive and always there, great location, nice neighbors, easy access to trash/mail, and reasonable rent. Thanks a bunch! God bless!

I love it here. It's quiet , and I love the landlord. My apartment is perfect, it's just the right size for me and my fiancé right now. I look forward to another year of living here

Very comfortable and serene environment. Always assisted in the most timely fashion with anything I may need. Truly enjoy having this community as my home!

Reply from Parliament Place

So far so GREAT! My roommate and I haven't been here that long, but right now, everything is wonderful. The management is great, the staff is awesome, and some of the people I've seen around look really nice. Love it!

Reply from Parliament Place

Wonderful place to live. Quiet and well-kept. No nosey neighbors. I wish there was a pool. But then there would be kids running around everywhere. So I'll take the trade-off.

Reply from Parliament Place

Great app and love that it's a great way to keep the community involved. I also like that it offers prizes that people like and don't using their social media platform.

I enjoy living here, the property manager is responsive and very professional. She is also friendly and polite. The location is ideal, as it's close to major highways.

Reply from Parliament Place

Safe and surprisingly quiet, since its next to an airport. Everyone is respectful and nice. Its well lit and downtown is not far away from here.

Reply from Parliament Place

Love it here.. very quite and clean!!! Neighbors are nice.. landlord is amazing and brings you a lot of joy and laughter!! I fell in love wit my kitchen!! I love it

Reply from Parliament Place

Love it here! Nothing bad to say! Staff is so wonderful and the place is quiet and clean. I love my cozy apartment and I love this location!

Reply from Parliament Place

So far so good.; however there is no temperature regulator on the showers so you will get scalding and cold blasts. Place was spotless when I moved in. Fresh paint and clean carpets.

Reply from Parliament Place

Doing well. All maintenance and management issues are always taken care of in a timely manner. You guys rock! Let's keep up he good work and the communication lines open.

Reply from Parliament Place

Great apartments, reasonable prices, and wonderful, kind management. I really love how convenient it is to the interstate, yet still really quiet. They also allow pets and have plenty of parking.

Great staff and apartment layout. Excited about wash/dryer connection. I love the hardwood floors and the window in the kitchen. It opens the kitchen up.

Reply from Parliament Place

I don't live here yet BUT I visited yesterday and everyone was so nice and wonderful! Let me look at an open unit and took great care of me. Very excited to move in!