Very comfortable and serene environment. Always assisted in the most timely fashion with anything I may need. Truly enjoy having this community as my home!

Reply from Parliament Place

So far so GREAT! My roommate and I haven't been here that long, but right now, everything is wonderful. The management is great, the staff is awesome, and some of the people I've seen around look really nice. Love it!

Reply from Parliament Place

Wonderful place to live. Quiet and well-kept. No nosey neighbors. I wish there was a pool. But then there would be kids running around everywhere. So I'll take the trade-off.

Reply from Parliament Place

Great app and love that it's a great way to keep the community involved. I also like that it offers prizes that people like and don't using their social media platform.

I enjoy living here, the property manager is responsive and very professional. She is also friendly and polite. The location is ideal, as it's close to major highways.

Reply from Parliament Place

Safe and surprisingly quiet, since its next to an airport. Everyone is respectful and nice. Its well lit and downtown is not far away from here.

Reply from Parliament Place

Love it here.. very quite and clean!!! Neighbors are nice.. landlord is amazing and brings you a lot of joy and laughter!! I fell in love wit my kitchen!! I love it

Reply from Parliament Place

Love it here! Nothing bad to say! Staff is so wonderful and the place is quiet and clean. I love my cozy apartment and I love this location!

Reply from Parliament Place

So far so good.; however there is no temperature regulator on the showers so you will get scalding and cold blasts. Place was spotless when I moved in. Fresh paint and clean carpets.

Reply from Parliament Place

Doing well. All maintenance and management issues are always taken care of in a timely manner. You guys rock! Let's keep up he good work and the communication lines open.

Reply from Parliament Place

Great apartments, reasonable prices, and wonderful, kind management. I really love how convenient it is to the interstate, yet still really quiet. They also allow pets and have plenty of parking.

Great staff and apartment layout. Excited about wash/dryer connection. I love the hardwood floors and the window in the kitchen. It opens the kitchen up.

Reply from Parliament Place

I don't live here yet BUT I visited yesterday and everyone was so nice and wonderful! Let me look at an open unit and took great care of me. Very excited to move in!

Reply from Parliament Place

I'm so happy that I continue to call Parliament Place Apartments my home. The management and maintenance team are fantastic! It's always great coming home to peace of mind.

Reply from Parliament Place

Excellent community with easy access to the freeway & major roads, on site laundry, friendly residents, and a friendly office that offers coffee.

Reply from Parliament Place

Very well it's quiet and comfortable living here so far. The adult population has a lot to do with that. People go to work and want to come home to relaxed atmosphere. Let's keep up the good work.

Reply from Parliament Place

The entire moving process was amazing & worry-free due to incredible staff who take the time to get to know you & answer every question. Now that I'm all moved in, I have 0 complaints. This is a great community! :)

Reply from Parliament Place

App is easy to use and a cool concept. It's a little bonus for just finding a nice place to live. Fun and cool way to feel apart of the fommubity.

Reply from Parliament Place

Been here about 9 years and it just gets better and better. The staff is great and keeps the place looking awesome. If I ever do have a problem it gets addressed right away.

I've just moved into Parliament Place two weeks ago, but I'm loving it here! Tammie, the community manager, was incredibly helpful and responsive, the apartment was impeccable when I arrived, and the neighbours are very friendly.

Reply from Parliament Place

My girlfriend and I are really pleased with the way everything has been working out here at Parliament Place, so far. The apartment is clean and cozy, and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Parliament Place

We appreciate the great staff here and superb maintenance. We have friendly neighbors and a nice view out the back. Parking is good and communication between management and tenants is great!

Reply from Parliament Place

As well as expected. Very good. A lot of changes to the complex to better serve the residents. Helpful hints with a monthly newsletter to us all informed on changes

Reply from Parliament Place

My experience here at Parliments Place has been exceptional. This is my first time renting and Tammy has made this process very smooth going for me.

Been here for over a year! Love it! Just wish parking was better! Also the it's hard to hang stuff one the walls because it is brick.. But it's beautiful so it's something I can live with!