Great apartments, reasonable prices, and wonderful, kind management. I really love how convenient it is to the interstate, yet still really quiet. They also allow pets and have plenty of parking.

Great staff and apartment layout. Excited about wash/dryer connection. I love the hardwood floors and the window in the kitchen. It opens the kitchen up.

Reply from Parliament Place

I don't live here yet BUT I visited yesterday and everyone was so nice and wonderful! Let me look at an open unit and took great care of me. Very excited to move in!

Reply from Parliament Place

I'm so happy that I continue to call Parliament Place Apartments my home. The management and maintenance team are fantastic! It's always great coming home to peace of mind.

Reply from Parliament Place

Excellent community with easy access to the freeway & major roads, on site laundry, friendly residents, and a friendly office that offers coffee.

Reply from Parliament Place

Very well it's quiet and comfortable living here so far. The adult population has a lot to do with that. People go to work and want to come home to relaxed atmosphere. Let's keep up the good work.

Reply from Parliament Place

The entire moving process was amazing & worry-free due to incredible staff who take the time to get to know you & answer every question. Now that I'm all moved in, I have 0 complaints. This is a great community! :)

Reply from Parliament Place

App is easy to use and a cool concept. It's a little bonus for just finding a nice place to live. Fun and cool way to feel apart of the fommubity.

Reply from Parliament Place

Been here about 9 years and it just gets better and better. The staff is great and keeps the place looking awesome. If I ever do have a problem it gets addressed right away.

I've just moved into Parliament Place two weeks ago, but I'm loving it here! Tammie, the community manager, was incredibly helpful and responsive, the apartment was impeccable when I arrived, and the neighbours are very friendly.

Reply from Parliament Place

My girlfriend and I are really pleased with the way everything has been working out here at Parliament Place, so far. The apartment is clean and cozy, and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Parliament Place

We appreciate the great staff here and superb maintenance. We have friendly neighbors and a nice view out the back. Parking is good and communication between management and tenants is great!

Reply from Parliament Place

As well as expected. Very good. A lot of changes to the complex to better serve the residents. Helpful hints with a monthly newsletter to us all informed on changes

Reply from Parliament Place

My experience here at Parliments Place has been exceptional. This is my first time renting and Tammy has made this process very smooth going for me.

Been here for over a year! Love it! Just wish parking was better! Also the it's hard to hang stuff one the walls because it is brick.. But it's beautiful so it's something I can live with!

So far, so good. Maintenance is timely and I've had no problems (except the occasionally blaring stereo coming from neighbor's apartment). Good location.

I have been living at Parliament Place for the past three years and I am very happy to be apart of this community. The renovations to building are awesome and I can't say enough about the the office and maintenance staff. They are really great people who genuinely care about you and your home.

I love living there it is a great place. It is very cozey. Management and Staff are excellent. It is a very quiet and well kept community.