Parq 170 at City Center Apartments

4.4

4.4

Brenda
The neighborhood I'd pretty, neighbors are nice. We have lived here for two years now and there's no complaints from us! Staff is super nice too! Whenever we need maintenance they are quick to respond and resolve our problem.
Paulette
I have really enjoyed living at Parq70. Very good community. Thee staff are extremely nice and helpful. The building is very neat and well kept.
Hawer
our room is very far from elevator, some things were broken inside but overall the customer service and area is clean and good. the services have been fixed but took a little longer than expected.
Adriana
I did not expected living here was going to be a nightmare. The apartment has so many issues, things braking up, leaking, water going inside the apartment etc. A total nightmare.
Doris
Trash convenient on each floor. Front office helpful and nice. Maintenance quick to respond. When I had an issue with my fob, it was resolved quickly.
Tyler
The apartment is spacious and clean and the area is very nice. I like that the gym is in my building that way I don’t have to go anywhere when it’s cold out.
John
Tanya was great with Information and her outgoing personality helped me feel welcome. The tour was great. The apartment is amazing and has a homey feel.
Nebal
I have been here for five years. I feel its safe neighborhood and community. The staff, faculty, and managers are so nice and respectful people. I am so glad for being among them.
Colin
Good place, clean and secure. All staff are friendly, and the neighbors I've met have also been friendly. Only complaint is there is frequently dog urine in the stairways
Natalie
Staff is responsive and tend to matters in a speedy/timely manner. Clean unit. Right off Centreville Rd. Enjoy walking around the neighborhood. Signal Hill Park is about a 25min walk.