Parq 170 at City Center Apartments

Over all my experience has been an interesting one. The other residents I have had pleasant interactions with. My only critique is upon move in, we didn’t get a tour of the facility and amenities nor a walk through with our apartment. I understand with Covid there are limitations but with those limitations I didn’t feel like they rose to the occasion but stumbled with giving us little communication. We had to find out from other residents where to take the trash, we could’ve reserved the elevator upon move in and apartment wasn’t cleaned before our move in. Hopefully these critiques can help new residents not go through these challenges. Thanks
I've been here for almost a month and just about everything is going great! The maintenance team is very attentive to our needs and the rental office is very timely and professional. The halls and main lobbies are very well kept and the landscaping and grounds are kept cleaned
I moved in recently and so far have enjoyed my time here! The staff is always nice and usually responds very quickly! Especially maintenance.
We never see anyone. There is no real gathering spot. The pool is closed and too small anyway. The hallways are hot, too many people don’t pick up after their dogs and parking is getting worse.
I still love it here. Matt is the best. They have been so professional with everything during this pandemic. They have more than stayed on top of the sanitation for the entire building.
My time here at parq 170 has been amazing! Everyone is very friendly and the maintenance staff was very efficient and thorough. All Service calls were dealt with very timely.
Just moved here from Fairfax. Work fairly close in Old Town Manassas. Been a little difficult under the current environment. Can’t wait to spend my first summer closer to work.
While w have had a few maintenance issues to address our first month in the community, everyone has been very helpful and very friendly! We look forward to meeting more people and creating wonderful memories in our new home.
I love all the neighbors I've met and we are all great friends! I wish we had a dog park and a bigger pool. The walls and floors are very thin. I can hear my neighbors talk, music, e.t.c. and them stomping around upstairs.
I love living here. It’s a nice environment to be in and a cozy little area. I love that it is pet friendly, also. In addition, some of the residents that I have encountered were polite and friendly, so that’s a plus.