Paseo on University

3.6

3.6

Hasley
about 1 hour ago
lots of space more space than I'd get anywhere else in tempe for the price; getting anything done with the office is super frustrating though
Aletta
about 6 hours ago
I really like it would recommend it. I have been here for a long time. I will lease again. It is a ni I really like it would recommend it. I have been here for a long time. I will lease again. It is a ni
Aman
Affordable housing which is close to essentials and the ASU Tempe campus. Have had a pleasant time staying here so far. The only request would be for more timely maintenance.
Verified Resident
The new laundry facilities are awesome! The staff is very patient and understanding. They have made accommodations to help with the safety and security of the residents.
Malek
It used to better early on. Now my apartment has a disgusting smell and I cannot find out where it is coming from. I also hate the laundry facilities they and would rather have in-unit laundry.
Alexandra
The staff was very kind and friendly. If I had any questions no matter how obnoxious they would always take their time to explain and help me out!
Sarah
Maintenance came into my apartment without my knowledge and took some of my cookies without asking. At least they were quick with fixing the water issues.
Kierra
Super good place to live! Love it. Quiet community with such a beautiful pool. Staff in the front office is very responsive and always grateful to help up
Shivam
I have consistently experienced the best residential support services of my life with AAA Property Management. The staff are friendly and helpful… Anytime I have submitted a maintenance request I have received a prompt response. Whether it was changing light bulbs, replacing/removing furniture, or servicing the plumbing and electricity, maintence quickly and thoroughly ensured that I have an optimal living environment. I intend to continue renting from AAA for the remainder of my years in Ann Arbor, and I strongly recommend their properties to all of the incoming graduate students looking for housing. In some ways, your property management company can make or break your living experience and with AAA, it’s all in the service. I couldn’t be happier!
Siddahant
All good staff and manager are very nice and helpful really love to live here, bo compliant till now for me very nice place near to univeristy