Paseo on University

3.6

3.6

Paseo was a great apartment to live at for the first year in Tempe! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thanks for all the good times!
I’m loving the resident events. It truly feels like a community. It’s a bright and lovely neighborhood. Trader Joe’s is just down the street.
as far as i can tell the community seems great. was match with two girls i didn’t know to be roomed with and they are amazing! such a sweet environment, couldn’t have asked for a better start to living in AZ!
Haven’t moved in but I do appreciate the service I have gotten by the leasing agent. Thank you ! Can’t wait to move in. Recommend giving this place a chance.
My experience of living in paseo is good. The new management is good. My maintainance requests are handled fast. They also installed new machines in laundry room which is good
Wonderful establishment. It has a pool and a great place to study. The space itself is absolutely perfectly sized for my living situation. So good!
Customer service has been so good! Any contract got messed up a few times but they fixed it quickly. The complex looks nice with a clean look.
1 star
The place has changed over 4 years we've been there. The appearance gets nices but the smell of cats' poop makes this place look like a public toilet. Roaches in the apartments.
I’ve lived here since last August. It’s a great place to save money while in college or any other situation. Ongoing changes are constantly being made to meet the needs of the residents here and I know that from working with the leasing office. There’s pool parties and giveaways to keep the vibes up. I’ve not had the bug issues talked about because there is weekly pest control included in you utilities fee. The maintenance staff is on call if not on site every day of the week, they’re amazing. I am renewing my lease because this place has done me pretty good in my time here.
I had one of the un-renovated units. Which is the only reason I give it 4 stars. The outside is lovely now. The amenities are great. And you get it all at a very competitive price. If you get a Unit with nice and updated insides, its perfect. Great location, too.