Paseo on University

3.6

3.6

Natalie
Not bad for the location and amenities. Only major complaints are the roaches and fruit flies in addition to the noise outside and above me are easily heard.
Samuel
New renovated apartment had no power to outlets or kitchen appliances. Dirty blinds. Paint splatters. Broken drawers. Cracked window. Heater set off smoke alarm.
Adriana
Roaches, never answer the phone, constant water shut off, “resolve” maintenance request without showing up, roaches, roaches and more roaches and refuse to make a proper treatment
Avnish
Amazing place, been fun until now. Very close to university. Very nice amenities including a 24hr open study room. Also has a gym and 3 swimming pools inside campus.
Randolph
Apartment are coach infested and the apartment and apartment building got vandalized and we was responsible for the the damage that we had nothing to do with it.
Verified Resident
I honestly didn't know what to expect moving in, though my experience here has been pretty good I can honestly say that choosing paseo was probably one of the best chooses I have made
Jatwan
Love it here people are great! Good vibes only here. Pet friendly and fitness room is a plus. They are very good with working with you on late payments for rent!
Kylie
Super friendly staff and neighbors! Everyone here is extremely accepting! Amenities and Unit are super nice and clean. No problems here!!!!!
Doug
Not good so far. Poor maintenance team. Takes weeks to fix one thing and when they finally do, they leave an obvious mess and even install things incorrectly. Pretty sad when you’re paying 1250 for this apartment.
Corbin
This place is very well kept. The community is great and I have had no issues with anyone around me. The rooms are in very good condition and it is easy to get maintenance to repair anything that isn't.