Patriot's Pointe Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Nahkia
Patriots has changed a lot in the last couple months. The trash is still a big issue and it’s sad that we have to live like this. Tamika is such a sweet person and will get stuff done when needed.

2 months ago
Everything has been going good here in the community. The pool is finally open and everyone is seem to be out having a good time. Tameka made sure that maintenance came in and checked to see if my ice maker was working properly. The turnaround time here is great. No complaints here at all.

Rosalind
3 months ago
I used to love it until it became a dog Village. Watching the new tenants letting the dogs out to go to bathroom wherever they please snowing in front of my bedroom window. Time to go.

4 months ago
Atmosphere is perfect! Now that it’s getting warmer we can enjoy the pool in a month. Management is always on top when I need to ask any questions or have any concerns

Carolyn
5 months ago
Very quiet place, I feel like the kids in the neighborhood need more things to do to keep them out of the breezeway and away from residents vehicles. I would be interested in starting community activities for the children.

5 months ago
I enjoy living here in the community. Manager is awesome and when I need something done it don’t take long. Again only problem is the garbage situation is still a big problem

Charis
5 months ago
I needed my toilet fixed and I had to wait 2days till finally I had to call my son to come fix it I understand he was busy but I'm paying for 2 bathrooms not 1

Rosalind
6 months ago
I just want to take this time to give a shout out to the maintenance guy James for all the work that he do around here very much appreciate it. Parking still iffy. But I love the space in the apartments and I love the large bathrooms.

7 months ago
Property management is always on point and always there to answer any questions. The only thing that bothers me is the way people come and throw their garbage on the property which make the property look bad.

Aalecha
7 months ago
Tiffany & maintenance have been great since the beginning! Love the space of the apartment and the living environment has been good since we’ve lived here. I would defiantly recommend!