Patriot's Pointe Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Great atmosphere! Great management and the the property seem to be getting better. Just have to keep the trash under control and stop people from coming onto the property and dumping their trash which make it harder for us.
I like it here. It's quiet at night time and no one bothers anyone. Convenient to some stores and restaurants. Concord and Harrisburg both great places.
It's a great place to live the neighbors are nice the area is neat and clean . The office manager is great! Anything you request to get done she gets right on it
The communication is great, whenever I need something done in my apartment it gets done. Property has been looking a lot better but still need to work on the garbage. I feel if everyone do their part with keeping the complex clean it will feel more comfortable and the property will look better.
I love living here, just wish people would have better respect for the staff and the jobs they have to do on a daily basis. They work hard to make sure that our community is safe and clean.
Like being here, just have a problem with lack of handicap parking and restrictions with the front office parking. The rent is going too high, especially since they give no incentives to stay.
Living here is great, only gave 4 stars because we do have children that do not live in our building that come and leave trash in our breezeway in front of our doors etc. it’s not all the time, but it’s enough to notice. Other than that our stay here has been great 😊
Our resident manger is the greatest and our maintenance man is the bomb there allways on. The job makeing our lives easier and both are very professional
I love the Manager, she is very professional and helpful. It took a little while to get through my application and she was very professional and helpful through the entire process.
I Love living at Patriots Pointe Apartments. The office manager Tamika Clark is the best. She puts herself in our shoes as if she lived over here. Thank you for having her.