Patterson Place

4.8

4.8

Ann
3 months ago
I stayed here with a friend before leasing my own apartment so I knew it was where I wanted to stay. Friendly, responsive staff, clean community areas, cosy apartments.
Geovani
5 months ago
Great experience. With friendly staff and prompt maintenance. Also, the neighborhood is fantastic. Looking forward to moving across the street to a bigger place.
Lauren
5 months ago
I have really enjoyed living here so far. I haven’t had the opportunity to meet all of my neighbors yet but I appreciate that it’s a quiet community and clean.
Virginia
6 months ago
The maintenance department and office staff are quick to serve the residents! Great location and good neighbors. I will definitely renew my lease
Jennifer
9 months ago
So far so good. You can hear all your neighbors when in the hallways (very loud!) but as soon as you close your door the noise disappears which is lovely. Thick walls and ceilings!! No real community atmosphere
Bakari
12 months ago
Maintenance is super fast to respond to issues. Very quiet a as apartments. Wish there were more amenities for Patterson place apartments like larger laundry room and maybe the back lawn could be used as an area for residents to hang out in
Virginia
about 1 year ago
Friendly, knowledgable staff made moving from Florida to Va. easy. The apartment was clean and ready. Great location, easy parking sand close to grocery etc.
Bakari
over 1 year ago
Nice and quiet apartments. Friendly neighborhood. I have had only one maintenance request and it was taken care of very quickly. The staff are friendly as well.
Julianne
almost 2 years ago
Patterson Place Apartments are located in a great area, close to lots of restaurants and parks. The apartments have hardwood floors throughout and are the perfect size. Overall this has been a great place to live.
Morgan
about 2 years ago
I’m so thrilled with this apartment! The staff are amazing and maintenance is timely and friendly! Communication is clear with the leasing office and residents and neighbors are quiet and nice!