Pavilion Village Apartments

4.3

4.3

Dayronda
1 day ago
Great parking for residents. Taylor is always available to assist when needed. Most of the resident's animals are well trained. I enjoy the walks to the shopping centers.

Jeanel
Sense I have lived here 2022. I have no complaints. I love the cleanliness. Of the community.the parking, the upkeeps my experience has been great

Monica
The apartment was not paint there was hair everywhere even on the fridge! Spiderwebs on the ceiling and walls. Clothes behind the washer and dryer, there’s a leaking on the bathroom already and we just moved here!

Anna
It has been a great community to live at. I feel like maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner and my neighbors have been friendly.

Willie
about 2 months ago
Nice location, overall very good neighborhood. Enjoy living here, But it’s not quite the same as when I first moved here 3 years ago. I really enjoy the pool area and the fitness center is first class.

Antoinette
about 2 months ago
Community was great when I first moved in but kinda hit some bumps in the road with the towing situation my only problem with towing is visitors can only park inside visitors spaces for 2 consecutive days, which sucks because when you have out of town guess what are they to do especially when they drive their vehicle all the way from another state…… I feel this is an inconvenient to the resident themselves who pay their rent on time every month like me when I have a guess from out of state, they should be able to park at least two weeks if they are staying for two weeks if they are staying for one week, they should be able to park in visitors for one week, so I’m having a problem issue with anyone coming to visit me because there’s nowhere for them to park outside of 2days especially if they are driving their own vehicle from another state

April
1 star
When I moved in I could not get in to the gate when the office was closed because my key fob wasn’t programmed. My lock to my outside patio would not work with the key that I was given. I couldn’t use the trash service because I didn’t have the trash can that was suppose to be provided. The washing machine that they provided doesn’t work and I have i washing machine full of water and towels.I have put in work order and no reply I have also called the off and was told it priority. The kitchen water doesn’t get cold because the Faucet is to close to the counter to go to cold.

Naomie
about 2 months ago
It’s been 5months wonderful , can’t really complain but the communication that is the only problem that I have! Just fix that and everything should be fine

Luis
about 2 months ago
When we moved in, the apartment had several details, we handed over the list they gave us to review the details and they still haven't been repaired, they need to pay attention to maintenance.

Darius
2 months ago
My overall experience here has been pleasant. My apartment home is great, featuring the best amenities. The neighborhood is quiet and safe .