Pavilion Village Apartments

4.4

4.4

Leshila
It’s a great community but has some strict rules after Covid! Very clean and maintained property. Very convenient and close to local shops and boardwalk.
Vale
The apartments are nice, spacious, and we love the dog park. Although we don't like it here because it is very loud. The walls are thin and all night long the apartments and parking lot are very active. Also the parking is a little scarce.
Adriene
The property is always clean but as of lately the gate at the main entrance is always open not sure why that is and there's always report a car break-in I just wish it was in the budget to have a 24 hr security officer on property
Edward
Have been here at Pavilion for a year now and have not had any major issues. The staff are always friendly and host great community events. Aside from a few noise issues I don't think there is anything I would change.
Toshja
I really like the community. The neighbors and the staff are all friendly and are helpful with any questions or concerns we may have. I appreciate how the staff keeps us updated and communicates with us on upcoming news/events happening around the community.
Troy
It has been a great experience living here. I will miss it when we move. My only issue was there was nothing to be done when my car was broken in to.
Tammy
Love the convenience of walking to the stores and restaurants! Neat and clean grounds! The security of the entrance and exit gates are a plus to safety.
Charmain
I moved here 5 years ago because of the convenient location. Things have changed so much since then. There is no package delivery. Anyone can and does access the pool during the summer. I am so thankful I don't have a pool apartment because it gets so nosy over there in the evenings. I am on the second level so while I don't have anyone over me. I have a very inconsiderate group of men living under me. They play their music during the week and on weekends from 2:00 am until 4 or 5 in the morning. And it is very loud. My guess is the speakers must be on the wall in the living room because we can't watch television unless we blast it when they play their music. I complain but it does no good. They must sleep during the day but unfortunately I work so I can't. I believe you can either have a good experience here or a bad one depending on your neighbors. This will definitely be our last year here. We are too old to live over a party apartment for the rest of our days!
Brandon
Ive been here 3 years & I've love it. It's reasonably priced, the neighbors are very nice & the neighborhood is very diverse. It's also close by to everything you need. And somethings you want. Very clean neighborhood.
Kassandra
I love the community so far it is very tranquil and peaceful here. Only thing I would change is the trash valet, it is crazy how they will charge us now if our trash bin is out when it is not supposed to. I would understand if we did not already have to pay for it, which is crazy to be honest.