Paxton Point Hope

4.7

4.7

Great amenities and safe living environment. Maintenance staff is prompt and professional. We have enjoyed living here so far and recommend it to others.
I really like the complex and all that it has to offer. The monthly activities are awesome and a great way for the residents to meet one another. Even though I’m not a full resident I’m eager for my return trips.
We like living here. The paint could be better but besides that, no complaints. Great community. Good layouts and cute vibes, excellent pool and gym. Nice being so close to Publix. Agaves cantina is about 10min to either location (DI or MTP) and we’re pretty obsessed with their Pepe’s burrito.
Paxton Point Hope, where the privileged get away with everything and the common suffer. Before Covid I could say that Paxton was a great place to live, post COVID this have been the worst place I’ve lived. I have had a better living argument in the hood then here. I've had submitted multiple complaints that either haven't gotten taken care of or just got watered down and catered to the other party. Paxton need to hold thir tenants accountable and uphold their policies that have in place.
Excellent Maintenance, Good Neighborhood , Near to stores and school.Affordable rent.Nice place to live, good atmosphere for kids and family.
No complaints, very happy with move here. Only problem was not receiving a Christmas package from my daughter :( wish office staff could have been more help by reviewing cameras and following up with my multiple visits to the office.
We've been here two weeks and the staff and maintenance people are SO nice and helpful!! Everything has been an easy transition and we are so thankful :-)
I live the look and feel of the neighborhood, and I really love our kitchen(you can't find big kitchens in most apartments) I would love to see them put a car wash station, or some other amenities in
Love living here. The area is beautiful. Love the walking trail and the location. The staff and maintenance staff are helpful and respond quickly.
Fantastic location with lots of new things being built around the community. The apartments are so nice and modern. Amenities are very nice.