Paxton Point Hope

4.7

4.7

Great location, friendly people, and nice amenities! Apartments have an open layout which is nice. Would love to see a bit more done with the landscaping.
Have been living here for 3 days only but had been here many times before, it stills pretty amazing and I am very excited to be living in this complex, people are great and the community as itself is fantastic!
Great place to live! Quiet, easy access to stores, only problem is that dog waste is a bit out of control. The complex uses Poo Prints but we need someone actually picking up and charging people for violations.
Moving in was so smooth and easy and got a great deal on move-in! Anthony was so quick to respond to every question and/or need. Neighborhood is quiet and everyone around is so friendly.
I moved here from Philadelphia and the staff made the move so easy and non stressful. I’m so thankful for all the help. From the beginning of the move to the very end, all my questions were answered.
I love the office staff there always will to help and take care of problems right away. I love the convenience of Publix and other stuff being so close and love the schools there the best!!!!!
I love this community. So nice and friendly. The staff and maintenance men are amazing. I came home from vacation and my washer broke they were here in 10 mins to fix it 😇🙏🏻 No Karen’s that I know of live here.:p
Have no noise complaints, trash pickup and the mailroom are awesome, and love the space! Plenty of community events are put on including movies nights and food truck visits! Any issue I've had I've gotten quickly resolved by the great staff
We truly enjoy the location and being able to watch the community build around us. Being 2 minutes from the schook is also key for us. The maintenance staff has been awesome to deal with.
Paxton Point is absolutely beautiful and all the great folks that work here are all fantastic. 👌🏻👌🏻 This is a great little (but quickly growing) community