Paxton Point Hope

4.6

4.6

Kelly
We have been very happy here overall. Cute apartments, nice amenities and convenient to schools and Publix! Exciting to see everything coming along nearby.
Deanna
Great staff, beautiful place to live. Wonder amnesties & community events. a growing community with lots to offer to the residents. Friendly place .
Cathy
I love the layout of my apartment. Maintenance are excellent at servicing apartments & the grounds, except the grass areas as far as dog waste
Victoria
Staff is always so happy to help & talk with. Having a blast at the community events every month. So excited to be able to enjoy the beautiful pool whenever I can!
Bradley
Enjoy proximity to shopping, vet, and restaurants. Parking is a bit scarce sometimes, but otherwise very pleased with the community. Would love a car washing station somewhere on property as an additional amenity.
Danielle
Love living here in this community and area, really can’t beat it! We love the amenities although sometimes the music and tvs don’t work in the pool area. Often music doesn’t work in the gym. This complex had so many little touches when we moved in and we’ve been there 2 years and those are no longer there. I’ve been into many other communities offering the same stuff with better. I think it’s an area to improve on. Maintenance is great, although some of the issues are just quick building process. The landscaping used to be wonderful and now it looks pretty bad compared to a community across the street. We like it here it just was nicer when we moved in and it could be ways to make these changes again.
Rachel
We love all the fun amenities here!! The staff is very friendly. My kids love going to the pool and getting treats from the office. The apartments are great also!
Christopher
Office and Maintenance are excellent. Very professional. The apartments are nice. Any maintenance issues were handled quickly, which is a nice change of pace when renting.
Nathan
It’s a nice apartment. Have enjoyed living here. The lawn and landscaping haven’t been as nice lately as they used to be around the apartment.
Sarah
We’ve really enjoyed living here. Everyone is kind and the maintenance staff is the best! Office staff has been great- addressing any needs quickly. We actually just started our 2nd lease at Pax and are looking forward to another year.