Pearl Point

4.6

4.6

Great place to be at! Pool is amazing and so is the gym! We needed a drawer fixed and they came ASAP! I totally recommend living here. The neighborhood is very friendly
Love this place! The environment is nice and quiet. Great amenities. The apartment was clean when we moved in. Pet friendly. Would recommend to friends and family.
A very nice quiet community with a wonderful management and maintenance staff. The modern apartments are surrounded by beautiful landscaping.
Our experience living here so far has been great! It is very quiet and peaceful and has a great pool!! The apartments are very nice, inside and out. Love that it has grills available to use as well.
The apartments are nice that’s about the only good thing. And everything is less than five minutes away, schools, shopping centers, daycare, work.
We love our apartment, it’s so nice and modern . Appliances are awesome . We also enjoy our clean environment . Office personnel are also very helpful
Im amazed as soon as I pull up I'm greeted and took straight to business Im being moved in this morning and I'm the most happiest woman alive
In searching for a residence locally in the coastal bend both Rose and Hailey have offered excellent professional leasing support accelerating our move to a new apartment home !!
Great residence with great customer service. Maintenance in apartments may need a bit of work with a bit faster result when completing maintenance. Other than that everything is good.
I love living here. It's so pretty and well taken care of. I feel like I live in a resort. My apartment with all its amenities is great. The open concept makes the apartment feel more like a house. Very roomy! The staff is helpful, professional and efficient.