Pecan Creek on McKinney Apartments

4.1

4.1

Very nice.. Quite and safe. I sit on my patio and enjoy the outside with family. Its a very peaceful place to live. I'll be at this place for awhile.
It's quiet, and my neighbors are all really nice. I deliver pizza, and I've had the chance to meet some of the others in the neighborhood, and they've all been very welcoming.
The office and maintenance staff are excellent Maria office manger is always so polite and professional and Melissa the leasing agent is always helpful
I love my apartment i like my neighbors i love everything about this community very respectful ❤ staff and great office management i love that its also a very organized 😀 for anyone
I am proud to Live at Pecan Creek on McKinney, everyone who has seen my apartment loves the high ceilings and how spaces the layout is. I am really glad I moved here
My unit was filled with roaches the moment I walked in . There were holes in my pantry tile .. holes in my bedroom screen , over or up to 100 cigarette butts on the other side of my patio . I was really disappointed. The half of star is honestly for the staff they’re extremely nice and helpful . Interior and Exterior of building 5 definitely needs attention .
Nothing really bad to say honestly. I been living here for years now and never had any major issues. If I can only suggest one thing it will be to consider changing carpets for residents that have been living at least 10 yrs here.
Everything continues to be on the up and up. Maintenance was here same day when i had an issue, then followed up to make sure it stayed thatwsy. Neighbors are welcoming friendly.
I can't say enough about how much I love this place! I have lived here for 6 years and seen GREAT improvements sense Highmarkers has taken over. Very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful pool and grounds! It just keeps getting better! Thank you Pecan on McKinney!
The price keeps going up each year, without much changing on the inside. The gates still don't work, non residents still park in resident parking area, people still smoke close to their apartments, and have college parties at midnight.