Pecan Creek on McKinney Apartments

4.1

4.1

They only thing I didn’t like I had find the apartment on my own & do a walk through on my own & I told an assistant that my cabinets need resurfacing & she told me they don’t do that & then stated she will see what maintenance can do but the apartment it self is nice inside & out
This is really a nice place to live. I've been here 2yrs and no problems yet. Its a very cozy place to call home. Only thing they could work on is quicker maintenance work.
It was good living here. They’re are cops always just rolling through here Peking camping out at night , and with everything going on it’s a little frightening you always think something may happen. Other than that my neighbors are really nice. Never really had to talk to the office people Since there was new management. The maintenance team comes quick but has yet to really fix our shower leaking from the plumbing that was done they just cover it with tape and when I told them about it they just took the tape off.
They have improved more than the former management. The environment is kept clean. Just a recommendation It should be notified a warning again to all residents against smoking mary jouana around the premises
The noise and idiot drivers are the most frustrating part of being here. Other than that it has been enjoyable. I do wish that their maintenance people were just a bit quicker at doing the repairs asked.
So far it’s been very nice, quiet and every very polite,the community is within the right distance to shop get prescriptions. The neighbors have been friendly. Can’t say enough nice things
Issues with my mail disappearing in front my door but lately this has not been an issue. It is pretty ok living there, I like that there is a community pool and the playground.
Just moved in but so far so good. The office lady’s are great and so helpful. They got me in within the week I needed. The property is great and quiet and my kids feels safe.
It is ok to live here. They can’t keep anyone in the office. It’s always a new staff every two to three months. Maintenance is slow because they can’t keep anyone in that position either.
Pretty okay, had a few problems finding my way around but eventually things turned out fine. The apartment was clean, everything was well taken care of, and I'm enjoying living here so far.