Pecan Creek on McKinney Apartments

4.1

4.1

I have been living here since 2019, the move in process was smooth and quick, any maintenance issues are handled promptly, this community is gated which allows a sense of safety and security, My family and I have enjoyed our stay here and will choose this place over and over
Besides delayed responses to maintainance request, and office calls its a decent place to call home. Nice benefits to living here. A community with care.
Pecan creek has been my home for 10 yrs and never had any major issues. Office has always been very helpful and responsive. I would recommend living here 100%.
It had ven wonderful to live here. I would recommend it a hundred percent without hesitating. I would cuide pecan creek over again. The peace and loving staff
Maintenance is never really on time with anything. We had to wait to get our refrigerator replaced for a good eight months after moving in whenever we had mentioned something about it and put in a request the day before we moved in. There’s trash left everywhere by other neighbors. The noise at night by ungrateful neighbors is horrible. I have two kids and no one seems to keep their music down when it’s 1am and my kids are sleeping and have to go to school the next day. I’m really not happy...
Its a good place to live rent is affordable. Management and staff are courteous friendly and helpful, And everything is so close by and convenient shopping centers,restaurants and our jobs.
It has been a breath of fresh air to live here. I have been here a little over a month and love the atmosphere. Looking forward to making many more memories!!!
Great office team It means a lot when you care about your tenants will being And try to help as much as possible Great community support 👍
I'll give these apartments a 4... Love it here. Maintenance could be quicker and hallways could be cleaner but over all I love it here so far
For the most part things have been ok. I like that service requests have become quicker and all the different outreach that the office does for residents.