Pecan Creek on McKinney Apartments

4.2

4.2

Patrice
1 day ago
Well, the hallway could look much more better if the kids were trained enough to know throw their trash in the proper receptacles instead of me and my sister out there trying to keep it clean, only to find that once we've cleaned it up, it's all dirty again in a day or two--if Pecan Creek is supposed to be this great place to live, then this problem needs to be addressed!
Maudetra
Amazing great friendly service. Tonya is very helpful each and everytime I come in the office. Very nice staff overall. Keep up the great work
Melissa
Great location, off the road but close enough to anything you may need or want. Maintenance is very kind and prompt when given a call for help.
Verified Resident
Ive been living here a number of years and am happy with my apt unit which is adequate space for 2 bd, 2 full baths with a nice balcony for me, my pet (and plants) to hang out on. I like that the complex is pet and kid friendly and has grassy areas all throughout it. Office staff and maintenance crew are always super friendly and any maintenance repairs my unit needs get done quickly. Neighbors are friendly and mostly quiet, not alot of constant disruptive noise on complex to complain about. I've always felt safe living here. Only issues that are a sore spot for me are that trash areas turn messy frequently and upkeep/cleaning of breezeways and railings in building I live in doesn't happen. This is slightly embarrassing for me when guests visit. Pressure washing a couple or so times a year would probably have them looking nicer. Otherwise, I feel this is a nice, safe and decent place to call home.
Zimtaya
It’s not bad it’s just that the residents that have dogs pick up they poop and it smells bad and my lil one can’t even play outside because of it
Derek
Even after the most aggressive spray option the pest control had available, we still found roaches just three days after we deep cleaned everything and had them gas the whole apartment. It feels like we're never gonna be able to escape these pests. The only reason I gave 2 stars is because Melissa and Tanya at the office are amazing.
Tanya
These apartments are very nice and quiet. The staffing department are amazing. This is a place where you wouldn’t want to pass up living. I would recommend these apartments to my friends and family. They are surrounded by all of your favorite stores.
Sheilina
Living here has been for the most part a great experience. The maintenance have been very prompt. The grounds are pretty clean and well kept.
Paulisha
We have lived here for 6 years and have had limited issues. We plan on staying here as long as possible. It’s a great place to live and very affordable compared to other apartments in Denton.
Sunchiray
Very nice and pleasant place to stay. Been here 3 years and no problems yet. Very nice staff also. I love staying here so far and I'll be here for awhile.