Pecan Creek on McKinney Apartments

4.2

4.2

Laura
We've only been here a short time, but so far things are good. Maintenance has come in a timely manner. Neighbors are friendly. The environment is fairly quiet. Much better than our previous home, that's for sure!
Deanna
I’m right at home. No complaints so far. The office is very helpful and attentive. They made sure everything went smooth from beginning until I moved in. Ms. Melissa is very sweet and will do what she can help.
DJuana
I have been apart of this community since 2008. first 3 years at 7201. I left the state, 9 months later came back to the same place. Been here every since. I don't have any problems with staff or maintenance. I am grateful for the opportunity.. To have lived here this long..
Joseph
Only problem I have is that they don’t do any upgrades when you renew your lease except for carpet cleaning and you still have to pay a 25.00 dollar deposit for it
Sameka
Well my neighbor a mother and daughter have the police out at least 3 times a month because she and her daughter fights. Right at my door, their across from me and it’s quite disturbing hearing a mother outside her door screaming for help.
Deborah
Very nice and quiet love the neighborhood and friendly peoples . Wish we had a gym for community. Staff are cool and nice to work with . Keep up good work
Latousha
Overall it's an okay place to stay. However, I feel more cameras need to be placed in every building a long with a detailed Denton police officer living on the premises.
Lameisha
Going into 7 years here there have been many changes over the years but it has been good changes management is better the gates still needs to be fixed to keep others from coming in using our dumpsters but they are working on it
Stephanie
It has been very good. The staff have been good. They do their best to help when I have needed something done very quickly. The is are good ladies to work with.
Daniel
The staff is great here. Easy going neighbors make the apartments fun. The surrounding community has everything you need from Kroger, to Walmart, to plenty of restaurants. Including a dog park. You wouldn’t want to miss out on such a great place to raise your children