Pecan Creek on McKinney Apartments

4.1

4.1

Angela
1 day ago
I love 💗 living here it’s been an amazing 2 years the apartments are cozy and maintenance is amazing showed up so quickly after my last request and fixed all my issues proud to be a resident

Macy
it’s great here! have had no problems with neighbors, when i needed maintenance work, they came asap. front office is a great help & very sweet. love it!

Reta
I have not had problem at this location. the people that work at this property are very good and take care of our needs. the neighbor are kind and watch out for each other.

Patrice
I'm not sure if we ever want to renew our lease here! There are too many bad kids here, the people upstairs still are noisy-We just do not feel at home! The apartments are nice, but it's the people here who screw it all up! We just want to leave!

Jordan
Clean and nice it’s very spacious and all the people in the front office are very friendly no noise from any neighbors and they are all very friendly

Lameisha
Everything is going well so far just have to work on our gates now so outsiders can stop putting their trash in our dumpsters and keep the trash from spreading over the ground

Daisy
I like my neighborhood es muy tranquilo me gusta mi área tengo todo cerca las oficinas médicas farmacias las tiendas todo está accesible y eso es muy importante

DJuana
I've been here for quite some time, and It's been home for me. The office personnel have helped with any concerns I may have. I hope to have many more years here.

Sunchiray
Still a great place to live but thing have changed a bit. I have had a whole in my wall for 5 months fromt the water sprinklers being replaced and nothing has been done about it yet. The hallways and stairs need to be cleaned and need a good spray wash.

Valerie
My apartment smells like weed all the time and I have never smoked in my life. The smell sometimes wakes me up out of my sleep. I was told by a Dr years ago that I had abnormal lungs. It's hard to breathe at times from the smoke. The community itself is quiet for the most part. The bugs never go away.