Peninsula Apartments

4.4

4.4

Love it here, it’s always so clean and never to hot or stuffy. Just moved in and everything went smoothly the elevators are quick which made moving in a lot easier
Perfect location for my needs, I'm very happy here. Covered parking is a plus. Pet friendly. There is also very good sound proofing so neighbors are never too loud.
Maintenance comes quickly, everyone is responsive and nice. The one issue I had with the pool- everyone was very apologetic, especially Michael he is an all star.
I have lived at peninsula for about a year now! It has a great community, close to campus and the T! Definitely recommend it to anyone looking to move to the boston area!
good neighbors good living condition everything is good so far. and every time when I called for fixing my apartment people come really fast to fix things and make my life easier for me I really appreciate it
So far my experience has been great with the apartments, no complaints. Just figuring out the best way to get around in the area and what is nearby.
Great place, clean and in a good area of a Boston. Close to stuff but on a quiet street. Garage parking and private entrance are a plus in certain apartments.
I have been living at Peninsula apartments for three months. I have no complaints. The management office answers request in a timely manner. All of my neighbors are quiet even the ones with the dogs. All of the on-site amenities were available when I needed them. I had to make one maintenance request that was completed within 24 hours. So far so good
The building is extremely navigable, I am able to find everything I need. In addition to that, I would describe the staff (Darlene especially) super nice and helpful to all questions I may have!
We Just moved in and everything went very smoothly. Darlene is a great resource and has helped us a lot through this whole process. The building is beautiful and well kept and our apartment was well cleaned as well.