Peninsula Apartments

4.4

4.4

Best place ever to live! We are close to transportation and easy to get to my job. My kids feel safe playing outside. We are near the beach, great staff. Very clean place and safe environment.
Staff is great and super helpful, but overall I haven’t had the best experience between disrespectful neighbors and my parking spot being taken multiple times per week
Love this apartment complex. Beautiful view. Great amenities. the new remodeled rooms are so great. Love the granite counter tops in the kitchen.
It’s very quiet, clean, well maintained, secure, and comfortable. I come from California, I come alone, but this is home for me. I didn’t know what to expect, but I am honestly, pleasantly surprised.
It has been a pretty seamless and painless experience. From understanding the options, doing the virtual tour, discussing the lease terms and length and collecting my keys and starting to move in.
Smooth move in, staff at leasing office are well spoken and easy to work with. Emails are promptly responded to, with thoughrough and helpful explainations.
Lacks cleanliness and parking gate is a hassle. Walls are thin so can hear neighbors as well as above and below. Trash room is always a disaster.
Overall, the living experience in peninsula apartment is good. I’ve been living here for almost 2 years. The management team is friendly and helpful. I like the neighborhood. The view is great!
Things have been great. I’m really enjoying the peninsula. My one complaint is the recycling is not very accessible, which deters me from wanting to recycle. If possible, would love to see floors also have recycling centers or at least inside each building or the garage
So far so good, recently moved in with my fiancé. Spacious for us and love the bay windows. Haven’t met any neighbors yet, pretty quiet. Apartment was not precleaned to my personal standard but I worked my magic to feel comfortable. Also washer and dryer is a bit small but it’s in unit so I am happy