Peninsula Apartments

I can see great view from my window. Everything is convenience. Surrondings is scilent and quiet. But I found some neighbors don't wear mask it is horrible in covid19 period.
Such an easy and convenient move in, staff is wonderful and apartment is very nice ! We have begun putting our stuff away and it already feels like home here !
In September is going to be 1 yr is living here at this amazing apartment. I am so thankful for so many things and one of them is us living here. I never felt so safe and I don’t have to worried about a thing.
I have had a very accessible time here. Everything is convenient and all the staff are very kind and friendly. The air conditioning also works wonderfully.
I love living in the peninsula apartments. The location and the stuff are great and are willing to help with any need that you may have. I highly recommend living here
Great place and amenities. Even know with this situation place is clean , safe and accessible. Very recommended to live and close to the t line
Peninsula has a very safe and welcoming environment, especially when it comes to the office, you will always be greeted by a smiling face by the staff.
My experience at the community is very peaceful. And I’m so glad to be living there. It feel so homey and cozy. I love the view that I have.
I been here 7 months and still love it here! I feel safe here and it’s very quite as well! My kids loves going to her boys and girls club and I feel secure when they leave by themselves.
My floor is quite and peaceful. I have a view of the skyline outside my living room window which I like to stare out into and reflect. The laundry unit is always empty and easy to use. The downstairs lobby always smells clean in the morning now.