Peninsula Apartments

Met some of my neighbors and they were nothing short of amazing! Moved in at the beginning of the week and it already feels like I’ve been here for 3 years!
Best place ever, the office staff are great and very helful, professional, respond quickly to any question, maintenance always on time. Thanks
I love living here. It's an experience not just a place to call home. It's clean. The staff are friendly and maintenance is here to correct anything that goes wrong in no time! You will love this place.
The room is very nice and spacious. Great floor plan layout for guests. The ac unit is very good and wifi and everything works fine. The Staff is very friendly and I dont mind going to them for any questions.
The apartment community here at Peninsula Apartments has been more than welcoming during my first week as a resident. The staff has been very hospitable and has worked diligently to accommodate all of our needs
Everyone here in this apartment community has been welcoming, kind, and helpful. The people working here are accommodating and very helpful, and answered any questions we had, as well as solved any problems we faces. The staff also made moving in during covid feel safe and straight-forward.
Great place to live. The apartment is big and fits my needs adequately. The apartment does a good job of dealing with covid. The garbage chute is a plus.
People are very friendly and the lobby is always clean. The view from the building is amazing and the convenience of the apartment is a bonus.
I absolutely love Peninsula! The facilities are so nice and convenient and the staff is so accommodating. I love my apartment so much, it is such a great spot.
The apartment is so spacious and well set up! The location and the neighborhood offers ocean and city views! The staff is friendly and helpful!