The apartment is big and spacious,kitchen is a little small, and could have more counter space, and noise level when garbage trucks come by is unbearable.

Friendly, clean, convenient and safe! The apartments on the first floor have a front to with access to the street that I find great. If you live on the higher floors there are beautiful views of the city.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I moved in by the end of September and the apartment is beautiful and the surroundings as well. It’s a safe environment and my kids will enjoy for yrs!!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Living at peninsula apartments is a total game changer. The residents and staff are out of this world and you can’t beat the price for how roomy the apartments are! I previously lived in the dorms and this was definitely an upgrade and so worth it.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Been here just over a month so far...loving it! Management is incredibly friendly and apartment public spaces feels safe and secure. I would like to see the side door by the elevator more secured. (It is often left open into the late hours of the night)

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Peninsula is a great place to live! The office and maintenance are quick and eager to help with any problems. The location is perfect for Umass students. It’s nice to have an assigned parking spot and never having to worry about finding street parking in Boston!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Nice place to stay!! If you are Umass Boston student then I highly recommend to stay her. The view from apartment is great. It is dog friendly apartment.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

This apartment building is beautiful offering everything needed including a pool, washer and dryers, workout facility, and five star rooms. Some of the cleanest rooms I’ve ever experienced from an apartment

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love being here! It’s beautiful, perfect for a student, and I feel safe. My neighbors are awesome and despite a lot of college students living here, it’s never too loud or unclean.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Very responsive staff and immediate attention if there is any problem. Jacqueline helped me move a lot inthe lease signing process. She is very helpful.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

A place with all you need and very friendly staff, good maintenance, gym, pool, and in a very good neighborhood. feels safe and secure with the uptight security all the time.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I enjoy living in peninsula, the apartments are clean and they have everything you need in order to live comfortably. I love the bathrooms and kitchen and everything that comes with the apartment.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Amazing. Spacious. Luxurious. Better than most apartment communities out in Boston. Recently moved to pen, 3 beds/2 baths are humongous. Settled so much of our stuff in the whole apartment, still a lot of space is left. Location is perfect. JFK/UMASS withing a 5 minute walk. Umass with a minute walk. Overall five stars.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Over the past 6 years that I stayed at Penisular, I noticed a marked decrease in the quality of services rendered. It is super noisy at the weekends and the security does not respond quickly to complaints. Maintenance is not as good as before. The apartment is turning into a dormitory and not very suitable for young professional or families.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

It’s okay so far. Didn’t get the elevator closed off during move in like I signed up for. Had to deal with rude people who were also moving in. The apartment however is very nice, as it should be for the price.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I’ve enjoyed my first two weeks here so much, looking forward to the future and whatever else this place has to offer. I’ve already recommended others to join me here next year.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great location especially for UMass Boston students. Maintenance is great; always respond in a fairly manner and get the job done. The gym is vey convenient and easily accessible.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The rooms are nice and very clean. The location is great for students and commuting to boston. The gym could be improved with more variety or versatile equipment.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The apartment was clean when I arrived. Everything was in a great condition.The appliances work well and there isn’t a lot of noise. Very convenient location.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

So far my experience in peninsula apartments has been great so far! My floor is very respectable with the noise level and I have no complaints thus far.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Staff is very friendly and the apartment is very clean and nice. My one complaint is with noise and partying of residents. It is very loud and annoying with people running up and down halls, talking loudly, playing music, etc. there has also been a smell of marijuana on the 3rd floor. I wish there were rules about noise to respect residents.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love it here!! The atmosphere is wonderful, the people are lovely, and I feel at home already. The peninsula apartments are really awesome.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

It’s been a super amazing place, amazing apartment, and wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Great staff that is so friendly and helpful. This place feels like home.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

So far it has been such a great experience! It was very easy to move in and everyone has been so friendly! Everything to sign up for mail and packages has been a breeze!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

So far I like the apartments. A few things are hard to figure out but everything is good. I don’t understand parking so I need to do that. Everything is very clean but my apartment smells like cigarettes.