Peninsula Apartments

4.4

4.4

Julia
I love the Penn apartments they have the best management team that cares so much about their residents and everyone in the building is fun. It’s a safe and friendly community that I feel comfortable to be in and happy to stay!
Colleen
The apartments and amenities are nice and the units are relatively sound-proof. Unfortunately, other residents are often disrespectful with regards to noise, trash/recycling disposal, parking, and following mask mandates. Other than that, it’s pretty good value for what you get (by Boston standards - still very pricy)
Rita
I love living here, the view from my apartment is pretty cute. It's just a little expensive. And paying to park is a little too much. It would be nice if there was a lot more events for residents to participate in.
Katie
Sometimes noisy neighbors but management tends to deal with things fairly well. Responds to maintenance requests pretty quickly and has no problem fixing any issue
Siman
Overall I love this place! Great security. the on-site management team is great as well. I just wish you guys can provide more parking spots for both residents and visitors.
Parth
Needs to have a better vending machine! Don’t really understand the use of the Reception concierge. Overall it’s a good experience and a good team of leasing agents as well.
Isabella
The apartment is in really nice condition. With great views of the Boston skyline and the ocean. The gym is small but has the essentials. Overall the experience is really good.
Jenna
love it!! staff is so friendly and the building is always clean and quiet. my neighbors are so friendly, and very respectful. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else
Anna
The staff is helpful and the views of the area are great. Amenities in the apartment work perfectly. There are some minor noise issues, but overall a great experience.
Eden
it's been good so far I have no complaints. Only thing is that part of my bedroom ceiling is chipping away. Other than that I enjoy how efficient peninsula is