Nice, big space and easy access to public transportation. Staff is friendly and great for students. Plenty of space and nice location by the water. Safe area is a plus.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

My experience is just amazing. I love peninsula apartments and its team! Very comfortable atmosphere, as well as the people in the building, especially my neighbors are very friendly.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Everyone was really helpful when first moving into our new place. It was made smooth and easy. No complaints and happy to call this place home!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Every time I come from home I still can’t believe I live here!!! Is so beautiful and I’m truly blessed. To go to my job is so easy ! I take the bus and train to go to my job . The beach is right there!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

It's amazing. My mom and I are in love with this place! We love the amenities, the community, the location, and the staff! They are so on top of everything! We are very happy.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great for students, noise isn’t too bad, location is perfect for anyone attending Umass Boston University, I feel safe, everyone working in the office is awesome, and maintenance work is done quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Peninsula is great! Convenient location. The residents are friendly and the staff is always willing to help! Maintenance responds very quickly to all service requests!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Peninsula apartment is such a friendly and welcoming community ! So many nice people in the area and the staff is friendly and helpful ! Such a cool place to live.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great amenities. Little to no issues. Very clean and spacious. It is nice that there is a gym and a pool. Very convenient location. Maintenance comes in on time and finishes the job quickly.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great Place to live- quick maintenance and good amenities (pool & gym). And boxes for packages is great during the holidays. Location is key too, right near UMass red line.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Sometime the parties are too loud. And some students are rude. clean and nice apartment overall. I hope it can control a bit the volume of party at midnight.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Amazing apartments, with a friendly atmosphere. Right next to UMass Boston, so it is not to far away from my classes. The staff and security here are so great, always feel taken care of.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great location and great staff! Always treating their residents around the holidays or exams with snacks and fun stuff (ex. pizza/coffee tasting)

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Office staff is extremely helpful and so nice! The apartment building is well maintained and they take care of anything you need fixed right away. This is a great place to live and I highly recommend it!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Everyone is nice and doesn’t bother others. Can’t hear people listening to music or anything in their rooms which is nice. Also like all the dogs walking around

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The experience in peninsula has been good and everything here is fine. I have a bit of issue with the elevator which sometime troubles but overall it’s fine. I will give peninsula 9/10

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Living here has been great. Everyone is so helpful if you have a problem. There is always something going on. Not far from the city so the location is great.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Lovely community. Nice staffs. The common area is clean and stylish. Gym is well equipped. Both buildings are well protected and guarded,’very safe

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

i love it here! i lived at the dorms at umass boston last year and then i decided to get an apartment close to school. it was a quick and easy adjustment!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

It has been a huge improvement coming from Harbor Point to Peninsula. For basically the same price, it is way cleaner and more luxurious. Love my roommates. Only downflaw is the noise. If you do not have noisy neighboors, this is a perfect apartment.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love living at The Peninsula and would happily recommend it to anyone. Great location, great staff, nice amenities. They allow pets and it's a very friendly community.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The peninsula apartments has very good management. The apartments themselves is very clean and if something is broken management is most likely there.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Peninsula Apartments has wonderful views, a great staff that can help you with anything and all inside a friendly community. Monthly activities are mentioned

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Best place to stay near umass boston! Excellent facilities, clean place and security on site 24/7! Extreme safe unlikely harbor point! 24/7 gym and lounge area

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The worst part is the laundry and dryer. I had to stay up until 1 am redrying and redrying my clothes in different dryers because it would not dry. I ended up hanging my blankets and clothes around my apartment to air dry. This is not the first time that has happened and it is very frustrating how much money I spend on nothing. Everything else is great.