Peninsula Apartments

Peninsula has a very safe and welcoming environment, especially when it comes to the office, you will always be greeted by a smiling face by the staff.
My experience at the community is very peaceful. And I’m so glad to be living there. It feel so homey and cozy. I love the view that I have.
I been here 7 months and still love it here! I feel safe here and it’s very quite as well! My kids loves going to her boys and girls club and I feel secure when they leave by themselves.
My floor is quite and peaceful. I have a view of the skyline outside my living room window which I like to stare out into and reflect. The laundry unit is always empty and easy to use. The downstairs lobby always smells clean in the morning now.
Peninsula has all the immediate amenities that most people would want in an apartment complex. The staff are very nice and always available. Main complaint is very tight parking that gets worse every year.
A very nice, clean and understanding place to live. The apartments are very well up to date and have reasonable amount of space. For Boston, the prices for rent are not too crazy and it is across the street from school which always helps.
Peninsula employees are very responsive, always helping as quickly as possible to deal with situations such as mail, maintenance or security. Also they have dealt with the covid situation very well making us feel very safe in our apartment.
Peninsula is great. Facilities are kept clean. Security is there when you need them. Parking spots available for residents. Great location for umb students
It is really nice to live here plus the floor plans and amenities are also very convinient and nice but the staff and technical faults like problems in lifts etc are a bit off but othervise i would rate 7.9 out of 10
Overall, it is a nice place to live. The location is great, it’s ten minutes’ walk to the T station, and there’s also grocery store and places to shop like Target, Marshalls, and Best Buy. The leasing office staff is friendly. And the amenities here are pretty new.