Peninsula Apartments

4.4

4.4

Luis Arturo
Excelent! Really looking forward to start living at the peninsula apartments. Can not wait to already arrive and establish myself in the building
Paulina
My favorite part is coming home to my house and knowing that I’m going to relax in my own house. Walking around the beach with my family and riding bikes and roller skating.
Verified Resident
Not the best. Corridors smell of weed. Staff is not correct in time to respond. Parties every weekend with very loud neighbors. I’d choose somewhere else to live
Anna
I’ve had a great experience overall! Great amenities and the staff is always super helpful. The area could be better in terms of access to things.
Lavar
Overall great resident experience. Management is nice and responsive. I wish we had better vending machines. They are out of order a lot. I wished all packages were put into the package Lockyer instead of being left outside
Liana
It is ok here. The gym is very small and could be better but you are still able to workout. Very close to umass boston which is good if you are a student.
Corin
Have a lot of appliance issues unfortunately. Although we can call and get them fixed quickly, it can still be a pain. But they are usually replaced with new appliances.
Verified Resident
So far I loved being at Pen as a student, it is not only convenient but safe. I love the fact that we have a gym and the apartment stays clean and up to date.
Parth
I’m loving it here honestly. I didn’t expect it to be that great but I’ve been satisfied with it and I’d like to spend the upcoming year at Peninsula.
Allison
Peninsula is a great place to live. There is mostly college students so it is nice to get to know new people. The rooms are big and it feels like a home.