Peninsula Apartments

While it is incredibly unfortunate to not get to use many of the amenities due to corona such as the pool and the limited access to the gym, I have still greatly enjoyed my time at Penn because the apartment itself is so nice.
I love living at peninsula apartments, the staff is great and there’s plenty amenities for your needs! The location is also great and my apartment has views of the city! Couldn’t be better
Great location and place to live. Right near the water and running paths. Good community and clean garage parking and very attentive staff and maintenance.
All of you are best! The manager, the cleaner and so on, like a home. They will give us the best care. We will get the best environment for study, life and happiness.
I love it here it has a great view. Very great lighting with the sun coming in the living room. Has an open floor which I love so much with the great place.
Amazing place. Close to umass and next to the red line. Very quiet area for living with good amenities Recommended place to live there or study
I moved in in august and the place was very clean and easy to get into. The staff here is amazing! The neighbors are awesome, clean, and not noisy. Everyone is so friendly as well!
Wonderful, the move in experience was quick and smooth, the facilities are great. I am very pleased with all of the service I have received.
Met some of my neighbors and they were nothing short of amazing! Moved in at the beginning of the week and it already feels like I’ve been here for 3 years!
Best place ever, the office staff are great and very helful, professional, respond quickly to any question, maintenance always on time. Thanks