In my 4 years at peninsula I have found delight in the feel of the building as a whole. All employees are friendly and the complex is kept clean at all times

Amazing staff. Beautiful apartments. It’s been a great experience so far. I would recommend renting from here to friends and family. I’m a very happy tenant.

I love the Peninsula community. The leasing office is always willing to help, and they are all so kind. I love how they put out free food/drink on Holidays for residents! The new security at the front desk is awesome. They are doing their job, but they are also nice about it. I feel comfortable and safe in my apartment room AND building, and that's what's important!

Near everything and very nice place. Too loud sometimes. But I like living here. The leasing office helps you with everything needed and the maintenance take no time to fix

it is nice to live here. I love the cookies in the office. Also, mail delivery is nice. I am not sure if there security in the 375 building. but it feels save to live here

My experience at peninsula has been mostly positive. My only complaint is that I wish the units were a bit more soundproof. At night when the wind blows I can hear something rattle and squeak on the roof, and the weekly parties that happen down the hall don’t allow for much sleep on some nights.

Peninsula is perfect for students! Rent is a little pricey but maintenance is quick. It only takes me 10 minutes to get anywhere on campus because I can walk right over to the dorms for a shuttle bus.

A beautiful place to live!! The management office is so helpful and has been very responsive every time I have contacted them. I’m so happy at Pen!

Great experience so far! Excellent facilities like gym laundry on every floor! Wonderful management and maintenance department. I loved the move in experience very smooth and stress free

Nice apartment. Nice stuffs. Easy to go to school. In front of bus station. Love here cause it has laundry in unit and wooden floor. Not too much residents which is nice.

The apartment are really nice. The view is so nice.The staff is friendly.The gym is the great think we have. They have open kitchen which is nice

Living here for the past year and a half has been great! Awesome location, nice management, and helpful amentities. It might not be suitable for families since most residents are UMB students, but nevertheless we’ve had a good security team to keeps things in check.

Peninsula apartments has a great community, the residents are respectful of one another and the peninsula staff are friendly and helpful. I’ve never felt unsafe or scared while living here. Peninsula is in a great location, especially if you take classes at UMass Boston. The apartments are a short walk from the red line so it is easy to commute to anywhere in the city. The apartments are nice and clean. Maintenance can fix any issue you have and they do it quickly. Rent is a very fair price. I’ve lived here for three years and have been very happy as a resident.

We have been living here for 5 years We loved it. We are a family of 4 . My daughter loves the pool during the summer time. Maintainance is excellent.

the peninsula apartments are a great location for college students especially those attending UMass Boston! With that comes a great and comforting living experience, knowing that other residents are in the same boat as myself.

I am moving up to Boston to start my first job and the staff here has made everything so easy. They answered all my questions and are very kind and accommodating. Looking forward to living here!

The apartment environment is very welcoming and comfortable, many of the accommodations are above my expectations as well as the ease of access to most accessibilities

The staff here is great, the apartments are gorgeous, and its dog friendly! If there's a draw back it's the residents, but the staff has done a lot recently to address that.

My resident experience has been amazing. I’ve been here for 3 years now and feel like peninsula is home. The amenities are great and the faculty treats residents with kindness.

I love the location for school and getting to the grocery store. It is a little tricky to get to stores conviently but that’s ok, it’s the city. I wish the floor plans made a little for sense, as the bedrooms could be more proportional to each other and the living room area does not have to be so big.

excellent amenities and staff but gets noisy through the thin walls and the loud neighbors. maintenance is excellent. view is great. great service when needed.

Very good neighborhood but not the greatest management honestly. The rent system is kind of the bummer. But other than that its a very good place to live.

I have lived here one year and have little to no complaints. The area and amenties that are offered are amazing. The staff is amazing amd friendly. I'm very happy to be living here.

Great staff and good neighbors. I'm very happy living here and would recommended it to anyone looking for a safe and convenient place to live.

Peninsula does a great job attending to their residents and keeping the complex tidy and appealing. So far, they have done a great job organizing monthly activities and events as well as responding to residents needs.