I have had no issues living here so far it’s been awesome!! Everyone here is really nice and the rooms are even nicer! The best part about some of the rooms is the view of the city!

I love living in Peninsula apartments! The staff is always so friendly! The atmosphere created is extremely homey! Since I am a college student, the location is perfect in order to get encamps quickly!

Although I love the amenities, view, and space in my apartment, neighbors are extremely loud and uncaring, and the wooden cabinets and refrigerator have a lingering smell that I just can not get rid of.

The Peninsula Apartment has a good residence experience because of its quiet and good community. They give good management to the building and the office manages any problems adequetly.

I like the inner design of 375 building, especially the kitchen and floor. Every unit has washer and dryer, which make convenient to my daily life.

Beautiful building, walking distance from my school, the pool is really a great touch , and the gym is literally downstairs. What more can you ask for ?

Easy move in, great staff, clean, good amenities. Close to UMB! Love it here so far! Jessica Hilemen was so helpful during the application process. I love how everything is automated and online.

Just moved it but So far seems great. Move in process went smoothly and staff helpful. Close to school and easy transportation. So far so good

Love it s far. Clean and helpful staff! Easy move in process. All documents are online. Great amenities like pool, lounge, gym and laundry. Great views too!

I am pleased with my experience here, but some tenants blast music 24/7, even in the middle of the night. I know that is not your fault, so I wouldn't let that affect this review drastically. The staff is amazing and understanding, as my roommates and I have spoken about this issue. I do feel as though it is pricey, even being "luxury," but I appreciate some of the benefits you offer, like this rewards website. Also, moving-in was difficult with the lack of parking spaces available to new tenants moving stuff in. But, I really do appreciate the awesome staff!

Move in is a bit difficult as require 2 checks and for me ask international student it is hard to get them. Staff is friendly and service like internet is eazy to get as they have dedecated staff in building.

I'm loving it so far. The management staff are extremely friendly to all the residents. The verizon employees are extremely helpful in understanding what package suits me. I'm looking forward to the next 12 months in this building.

Great location in Boston. Right on campus with a great view. Close to all UMB campus buildings. Great amenities and clean. Pool is a nice plus.

The entire staff at Peninsula was absolutely amazing, friendly, and so helpful throughout my search for a new apartment. Highly recommend! They answered all my questions and made me feel much more confident in making my decision. Thanks!!!

Good apartments. However, low-quality furniture and fittings. Taps and door are of extremely low quality. A bit of higher quality furniture and fitting would make it 5-star apartments. Peninsula II is still better than the Peninsula I.

Great residential area, convenient for students and athletes. The apartments are updated and fun to live in. Matinence also does a great job if there is anything wrong with the apartment.

Being a Umass student and a peninsula resident is a perfect match! The location is so close to campus and to the water. It is beautiful in the summer and a short walk to school year round. It is great to be surrounded by students and also other families. Maintenance is always quick to fix any problems.

had a great freshman year, looking forward to living in Peninsula this year and years to come! everyone in the front office is super nice and helpful

The apartment is clear when we moved in. The smell in the elevator is bad. The hallway is noisy, but we can't hear anything in our apartment.

I'm the new resident. I just moved in recently, and I like the high-level apartment. My room is so large and I can put everything in it. The only disappointment is the smell in the elevator.

I love it here! Super clean and very spacious. 10 minutes from the train and super close to umass campus. Great pool and workout room. Overall great apartment building

The apartments are really clean and spacious. The weight room, pool and laundry area are well kept and nice to visit. I really enjoy the private area for packages near the lobby; makes me feel that the things I’m buying are being kept in a safe area.

Very clean and modern. Great views of water and newly renovated apartments. Parking is a bit pricey for the amount of money it cost for rent. Management is helpful and friendly.

I have been living in Peninsula for five years, since I started college to now I have my own job. It's fine so far. I have been living in 5 different apt rooms. Now I live in the first floor in front of the gym and my window is facing the driveway. There are people who still hanging out late at night in the driveway. It's just that the noise is crazy loud, I think peninsula should put more security to keep the neighborhood quiet

Not bad it’s okay and there are a lot of problems with the maintance of the bulding. For example: Exit door to the parking lot, elevators, washer room