I enjoy the atmosphere that the building has to offer. Also I enjoy the good smells from the lobby. I also like the realtor jess she is amazing and always helps me

Feel like home. The neighbours are friendly, most of them are students like me. Would like to live here for longer time. The apartment is lovely and the amenities are well done. The staffs do a good job and helpful.

The Peninsula Apartments is a great community of a large range of people. This past year I’ve come to see how great of an environment and location it is, epscially in proximity to everything else.

Great apartments with good amenities. Maintenance always comes within 48 hours and is very helpful. The lobby and lounge areas are kept really clean. Convenient location for UMass students

I think that Pen is a really solid place to live, with a nice building, decent amenities and a nice location. However what would be nice was much better visitor parking, a little koi pond in the complex somewhere, and possibly some sort of exclusive bus stop or something of that sort to make getting there easier.

very good place to live and enjoy life. I come from China and study aboard here. Peninsula apartment gives me the feeling I live at a home. Will be living here for a long time

My resident experience has been awesome. My first year in college has been made so easy because I get to come home to my spacious apartment and can have tons of friends over to watch the big games, cook big dinners, and shower in my own room- all things I couldn’t have done in a tiny dorm. Peninsula also offers tons of interaction with their staff during their events like Chocolate Tasting, Pizza Parties, and the Red Bull’s for finals week last December.

Construction can get noisy and there isn’t nearly enough visitors parking. But overall, the accommodations are good and it’s a nice place in general! But yeah, figure out visitors parking please.

Elevators broken, wish the window opened more. Nothing deal-breaking though, and the garbage chute is really cool. I think the people who owned the place before me left a neat little [Shiva?] card on the door to the den. It watches over me when I sleep.

Haven’t moved in yet, but have been very satisfied with the process so far. Staff was very friendly and have been accommodating to all my questions and needs.

Alex in the leasing office was so helpful! She was able to show us all of the available units and answers all of our questions! The lease process was very easy and moved quickly.

Good service, the leasing office people are very nice and welcoming. Near to University of Massachusetts Boston. Walkable distance but would be better if the shuttle bus was stoping by

I have loved every minute of living at peninsula apartments. The complex is very clean and makes me feel at home. The security also makes me feel safe.

I like this apartment, with mail room, locker, gym. However, since I live at the first floor, there is no trash room for this floor. I have to go out to drop the trash.

Very helpful staff! Very nice people. Nice apartments! I love how they are pet friendly. Nice location near the water. Great gym for everyday use.

my experience at peninsula has overall been well. the people here are very nice and the staff is very nice too. the broken elevators get annoying sometimes but but that is the only problem i have had.

Reply from Peninsula Housing

My experience at Penninsula apartment has being on the overall great. The location is very strategic for me as is near my university and a grocery store.

Reply from Peninsula Housing

Really nice management beautiful housing units. Friendly staff and lovely view of the waterfront. Can’t wait to start our new Boston experience here

Reply from Peninsula Housing

Alex was my leasing consultant she did a really good job making sure everything was in line and smooth for the application process throughout signing the lease.

Reply from Peninsula Housing

Living in the peninsula apartments has been a great experience the apartment is really nice and has a great location. The amenities the apartment offers are excellent.

Reply from Peninsula Housing

Living here has been great, it’s very clean and quiet for the most part. The only thing I don’t like is how much the electric comes to each month because we are really good about keeping things off. Other than that everything is great.

Reply from Peninsula Housing

Good, safe, clean, perfect place if you’re a studnet at UMass Boston. Great community. Perfect facility and management office. Close to JFK and UMB.

Reply from Peninsula Housing

The property is very clean. Office staffis tremendously helpful. During snow storms they are on top of plowing empty parking spots. Neighbors can be a bit annoying, especially with music with a lot of bass.

Reply from Peninsula Housing

Penninsula apartments is a great apartment complex for young and old individuals alike! The buildings are pristine and well-kept. The services provided, including a gym and pool, are exceptional! great community!!!!!

Reply from Peninsula Housing

I love living at Peninsula Apartments. The apartments are really beautiful and the views are great. I am very excited to use the pool soon!!