it is a nice community. very very helpful and nice people in the office. Very safe community. there is security person in the lobby during night. reporting maintenance is quite easy too.

The people are lovely. Apartment has amazing vibe and good price! It’s easy to get everything there’s vending machine and it’s 5 min walk to UMASS.

This is my third year living in Peninsula Apartment and I've expereienced that I am living best quality of apartment, amenities and office service. I am appreciate for all your work officers and workers!

The peninsula apartments are great. They are perfect for UMass students, but in pen 2 there are more families and things stay quiet. Maintenance is quick with anything and security is on staff every night.

Great staff and good neighbors. I'm very happy living here and would recommended it to anyone looking for a safe and convenient place to live.

I have lived here one year and have little to no complaints. The area and amenties that are offered are amazing. The staff is amazing amd friendly. I'm very happy to be living here.

Peninsula does a great job attending to their residents and keeping the complex tidy and appealing. So far, they have done a great job organizing monthly activities and events as well as responding to residents needs.

Peninsula apartments has a great community, the residents are respectful of one another and the peninsula staff are friendly and helpful. I’ve never felt unsafe or scared while living here. Peninsula is in a great location, especially if you take classes at UMass Boston. The apartments are a short walk from the red line so it is easy to commute to anywhere in the city. The apartments are nice and clean. Maintenance can fix any issue you have and they do it quickly. Rent is a very fair price. I’ve lived here for three years and have been very happy as a resident.

The apartment environment is very welcoming and comfortable, many of the accommodations are above my expectations as well as the ease of access to most accessibilities

My resident experience has been amazing. I’ve been here for 3 years now and feel like peninsula is home. The amenities are great and the faculty treats residents with kindness.

Been great service and friendly and very comfortable to stay and experience college life thank you very much for all the great hospitality. Looking forward to renewing..

Living here for the past year and a half has been great! Awesome location, nice management, and helpful amentities. It might not be suitable for families since most residents are UMB students, but nevertheless we’ve had a good security team to keeps things in check.

Till now, it is going good. I think everything in the apartment is well organized and i would like to reffer it to my friends and family too!

The apartment are really nice. The view is so nice.The staff is friendly.The gym is the great think we have. They have open kitchen which is nice

good and clean. Friendly neighborhood and very comfort environment. The price is a bit higher than others, more regulated for international students. Over all its a good thing to live here.

Nice apartment. Nice stuffs. Easy to go to school. In front of bus station. Love here cause it has laundry in unit and wooden floor. Not too much residents which is nice.

Great apartment with a great location and amenities, and helpful staff. The apartment itself is much nicer than any apartment I have ever stayed out and has an amazing view of Boston

A beautiful place to live!! The management office is so helpful and has been very responsive every time I have contacted them. I’m so happy at Pen!

I love living here because of the location, the views, the people, the gym, the pool and so much more! We also have a 24/7 vending machine which is super helpful late at night!

In my 4 years at peninsula I have found delight in the feel of the building as a whole. All employees are friendly and the complex is kept clean at all times

Amazing staff. Beautiful apartments. It’s been a great experience so far. I would recommend renting from here to friends and family. I’m a very happy tenant.

I love the Peninsula community. The leasing office is always willing to help, and they are all so kind. I love how they put out free food/drink on Holidays for residents! The new security at the front desk is awesome. They are doing their job, but they are also nice about it. I feel comfortable and safe in my apartment room AND building, and that's what's important!

Near everything and very nice place. Too loud sometimes. But I like living here. The leasing office helps you with everything needed and the maintenance take no time to fix

it is nice to live here. I love the cookies in the office. Also, mail delivery is nice. I am not sure if there security in the 375 building. but it feels save to live here

Beautiful apartment and the staff are amazing. Jessica answers all of my calls and request immediately. I’m very happy with my decision to move myself and my daughter here.