good and clean. Friendly neighborhood and very comfort environment. The price is a bit higher than others, more regulated for international students. Over all its a good thing to live here.

I love living here because of the location, the views, the people, the gym, the pool and so much more! We also have a 24/7 vending machine which is super helpful late at night!

Great apartment with a great location and amenities, and helpful staff. The apartment itself is much nicer than any apartment I have ever stayed out and has an amazing view of Boston

This building is so beautiful and well kept. All my neighbors are so sweet and kind. The ladies who work in the leasing office are absolutely awesome!!

It is extremely welcoming, and in such a good area for getting around to other places! I also really enjoy that it comes with a gym and a pool, gives you something to do on your free time!

In the initial days right now but i am enjoying every single bit of it Pool gym and recreational parts are exceptional. Move in application was fairly easy and leasing office was helpful

Amazing staff. I’m always greeted by management and maintenance workers. I’m a single mother and to watch my daughter feel comfortable around anyone we come across in the building is a blessing. The girls in the front office go above and beyond to answer questions and share candy with my daughter. Moving here has been the best experience and it really feels like home.

I love living here, my neighbors are friendly I feel safe and the pool and gym are definitely a plus! My apartment is so cozy and my roommates are awesome!!

Friendly, clean, convenient and safe! The apartments on the first floor have a front to with access to the street that I find great. If you live on the higher floors there are beautiful views of the city.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

A place with all you need and very friendly staff, good maintenance, gym, pool, and in a very good neighborhood. feels safe and secure with the uptight security all the time.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The house has a good structure and a good view. The corridor is tidy and the apartment is clean. The express delivery system is perfect. The staff was very friendly and helped us move in better.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Amazing. Spacious. Luxurious. Better than most apartment communities out in Boston. Recently moved to pen, 3 beds/2 baths are humongous. Settled so much of our stuff in the whole apartment, still a lot of space is left. Location is perfect. JFK/UMASS withing a 5 minute walk. Umass with a minute walk. Overall five stars.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I moved in by the end of September and the apartment is beautiful and the surroundings as well. It’s a safe environment and my kids will enjoy for yrs!!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The building is very clean. It is also close to campus, which is convenient for me and my roommates. The gym on the first floor is also super convenient for me to use when the weather is too bad for me to walk back to campus.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

This apartment building is beautiful offering everything needed including a pool, washer and dryers, workout facility, and five star rooms. Some of the cleanest rooms I’ve ever experienced from an apartment

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Living at peninsula apartments is a total game changer. The residents and staff are out of this world and you can’t beat the price for how roomy the apartments are! I previously lived in the dorms and this was definitely an upgrade and so worth it.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love being here! It’s beautiful, perfect for a student, and I feel safe. My neighbors are awesome and despite a lot of college students living here, it’s never too loud or unclean.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The apartment is amazingly spacious, staff is on point, and maintenance is on top of any mishaps. I just moved here and am loving the luxuriousness of it all.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

So far my experience in peninsula apartments has been great so far! My floor is very respectable with the noise level and I have no complaints thus far.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Very responsive staff and immediate attention if there is any problem. Jacqueline helped me move a lot inthe lease signing process. She is very helpful.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love it here!! The atmosphere is wonderful, the people are lovely, and I feel at home already. The peninsula apartments are really awesome.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

It’s been a super amazing place, amazing apartment, and wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Great staff that is so friendly and helpful. This place feels like home.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

So far it has been such a great experience! It was very easy to move in and everyone has been so friendly! Everything to sign up for mail and packages has been a breeze!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Peninsula is a great place to live! The office and maintenance are quick and eager to help with any problems. The location is perfect for Umass students. It’s nice to have an assigned parking spot and never having to worry about finding street parking in Boston!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Till now, it is going good. I think everything in the apartment is well organized and i would like to reffer it to my friends and family too!