Great apartment with a great location and amenities, and helpful staff. The apartment itself is much nicer than any apartment I have ever stayed out and has an amazing view of Boston

It is so nice to be living here. Room condition is good, and the office is so kind and helpful. Also, Peninsula is so close to Umass boston.

Beautiful apartments with homey touches, garage fantastic, great location so close to the water, limited storage space, maintenance not helpful

good and clean. Friendly neighborhood and very comfort environment. The price is a bit higher than others, more regulated for international students. Over all its a good thing to live here.

I love living here because of the location, the views, the people, the gym, the pool and so much more! We also have a 24/7 vending machine which is super helpful late at night!

The apartments are a great location for UMass Boston students. Maintenance is always able to fix problems in a timely manner. The amenities are great, especially the pool in the summer.

Till now, it is going good. I think everything in the apartment is well organized and i would like to reffer it to my friends and family too!

I love here, but the mail room is always full of package. And sometimes I missed my package, maybe someone took it, maybe it just be left somewhere else.

The apartment is very nice, I like the big windows and the hardwood floors. However, recently the hallways always smell like cigarette smoke, to the point where my whole apartment smells like cigarette smoke and I just cant get away from it.

I would give this four stars. Here is a list of what I like and was I dislike. I like the location, how close it is to campus and Star Market. I like the little fun things that are planned for the residents. the free food and tabling is fun and generous. I like the cleanliness of it, and if something is broken/dirty, it gets fixed in a reasonable time. I DO NOT like a lot of the floor plans as I feel the rooms are not realistically or practically proportioned. I have issues in my particular apartment with insulation- I can hear the wind from outside in the bathroom, even though the bathroom is on the hallway side. Lastly, I do not like how the trash chutes are so small, and especially the fact that there is no recycling.

I enjoy the community very much. The new Tide laundry service that has been brought in is a fantastic idea. To build off of that, my only major complaint is that the washer/dryer units on the 3rd floor do not dry clothes well. I often have to do multiple loads in order to get my dry laundry.

Been great service and friendly and very comfortable to stay and experience college life thank you very much for all the great hospitality. Looking forward to renewing..

In my 4 years at peninsula I have found delight in the feel of the building as a whole. All employees are friendly and the complex is kept clean at all times

Amazing staff. Beautiful apartments. It’s been a great experience so far. I would recommend renting from here to friends and family. I’m a very happy tenant.

I love the Peninsula community. The leasing office is always willing to help, and they are all so kind. I love how they put out free food/drink on Holidays for residents! The new security at the front desk is awesome. They are doing their job, but they are also nice about it. I feel comfortable and safe in my apartment room AND building, and that's what's important!

Near everything and very nice place. Too loud sometimes. But I like living here. The leasing office helps you with everything needed and the maintenance take no time to fix

it is nice to live here. I love the cookies in the office. Also, mail delivery is nice. I am not sure if there security in the 375 building. but it feels save to live here

My experience at peninsula has been mostly positive. My only complaint is that I wish the units were a bit more soundproof. At night when the wind blows I can hear something rattle and squeak on the roof, and the weekly parties that happen down the hall don’t allow for much sleep on some nights.

Peninsula is perfect for students! Rent is a little pricey but maintenance is quick. It only takes me 10 minutes to get anywhere on campus because I can walk right over to the dorms for a shuttle bus.

A beautiful place to live!! The management office is so helpful and has been very responsive every time I have contacted them. I’m so happy at Pen!

Great experience so far! Excellent facilities like gym laundry on every floor! Wonderful management and maintenance department. I loved the move in experience very smooth and stress free

Nice apartment. Nice stuffs. Easy to go to school. In front of bus station. Love here cause it has laundry in unit and wooden floor. Not too much residents which is nice.

The apartment are really nice. The view is so nice.The staff is friendly.The gym is the great think we have. They have open kitchen which is nice

It’s okay. Neighbors can be loud and everything is so expensive here. The people that work here have attitude at times. The rooms are nice though.

Living here for the past year and a half has been great! Awesome location, nice management, and helpful amentities. It might not be suitable for families since most residents are UMB students, but nevertheless we’ve had a good security team to keeps things in check.