The apartments are kept very clean and the office service is the best. Soma Zangiband, one of the apartment specialists is very kind, thoughtful, and extremely helpful. She is always available to answer my questions on a timely basis. She is also very professional. I recommend that anybody who is seeking an apartment in the Peninsula Apartment.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

If you're attending UMass Boston and you're looking for a place to stay, this is your best bet. Especially with the University shutting down a lot of parking due to construction. The Peninsula is a convenient 5-15 minute walk to class. I've been living here for the past two and a half years and I have not really found a reason to move elsewhere. I have thought about it, but the convenience is the thing that keeps me here. The staff here is friendly and will answer any questions or concerns that you have. If you need anything fixed in your apartment, maintenance does a great job of arriving usually within a 1-2 day period, depending on how serious your problem is and how busy they are. Management also gives you timely notice if they need to come into your apartment. Rent is reasonable if you live with roommates. Rent, requesting maintenance and checking your balance could all be done online.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

.....I like the place, it’s quiet, sunny and very convenient. So looking forward for swimming pool season. Good maintenance service, every time I have report something has been fixed immediately

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Despite being filled with occasionally loud college students, Peninsula is a great apartment community. Additionally the management is world-class!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

So far so good! Just moved in a couple weeks ago and the leasing office has been awesome. Not too much noise and people have been respectful of "quite hours." I love my apartment and the nice water view I have.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love living at Peninsula Apartments. The apartments are really beautiful and the views are great. I am very excited to use the pool soon!!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Penninsula apartments is a great apartment complex for young and old individuals alike! The buildings are pristine and well-kept. The services provided, including a gym and pool, are exceptional! great community!!!!!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The property is very clean. Office staffis tremendously helpful. During snow storms they are on top of plowing empty parking spots. Neighbors can be a bit annoying, especially with music with a lot of bass.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Good, safe, clean, perfect place if you’re a studnet at UMass Boston. Great community. Perfect facility and management office. Close to JFK and UMB.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Living here has been great, it’s very clean and quiet for the most part. The only thing I don’t like is how much the electric comes to each month because we are really good about keeping things off. Other than that everything is great.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Living in the peninsula apartments has been a great experience the apartment is really nice and has a great location. The amenities the apartment offers are excellent.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Alex was my leasing consultant she did a really good job making sure everything was in line and smooth for the application process throughout signing the lease.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Really nice management beautiful housing units. Friendly staff and lovely view of the waterfront. Can’t wait to start our new Boston experience here

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

My experience at Penninsula apartment has being on the overall great. The location is very strategic for me as is near my university and a grocery store.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

my experience at peninsula has overall been well. the people here are very nice and the staff is very nice too. the broken elevators get annoying sometimes but but that is the only problem i have had.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Very helpful staff! Very nice people. Nice apartments! I love how they are pet friendly. Nice location near the water. Great gym for everyday use.

I like this apartment, with mail room, locker, gym. However, since I live at the first floor, there is no trash room for this floor. I have to go out to drop the trash.

I have loved every minute of living at peninsula apartments. The complex is very clean and makes me feel at home. The security also makes me feel safe.

Good service, the leasing office people are very nice and welcoming. Near to University of Massachusetts Boston. Walkable distance but would be better if the shuttle bus was stoping by

Alex in the leasing office was so helpful! She was able to show us all of the available units and answers all of our questions! The lease process was very easy and moved quickly.

Haven’t moved in yet, but have been very satisfied with the process so far. Staff was very friendly and have been accommodating to all my questions and needs.

Elevators broken, wish the window opened more. Nothing deal-breaking though, and the garbage chute is really cool. I think the people who owned the place before me left a neat little [Shiva?] card on the door to the den. It watches over me when I sleep.

Construction can get noisy and there isn’t nearly enough visitors parking. But overall, the accommodations are good and it’s a nice place in general! But yeah, figure out visitors parking please.

My resident experience has been awesome. My first year in college has been made so easy because I get to come home to my spacious apartment and can have tons of friends over to watch the big games, cook big dinners, and shower in my own room- all things I couldn’t have done in a tiny dorm. Peninsula also offers tons of interaction with their staff during their events like Chocolate Tasting, Pizza Parties, and the Red Bull’s for finals week last December.

very good place to live and enjoy life. I come from China and study aboard here. Peninsula apartment gives me the feeling I live at a home. Will be living here for a long time