Peninsula Apartments

Good They gave me treats for christ mas day and halloween. And also very convinent and good system for package. I can get them unless I couldn’t get them.
Quiet, with great amenities and cozy. Very well communicated with u mass and t red line. Installations in great conditions. Also the package system for deliveries is very helpful
To start off the leasing services were spectacular as it was a relatively fast and impromptu move for us. Therefore the services really made it easy for us to move in. Other than that it’s safe to say that the view in combination with the hardwood floor amazing amenities gets me excited to live in peninsula apartments!
Peninsula apartments are located only a few minutes walk from the University of Massachusetts Boston campus. It is a great alternative to living in the dorms on campus.
Extremely Convenient living accommodations for Umass Boston students, with several useful amenities such as the gym, and in the perfect location for school and leisure with the harbor walk and libraries being so near.
Nice, big space and easy access to public transportation. Staff is friendly and great for students. Plenty of space and nice location by the water. Safe area is a plus.
My experience is just amazing. I love peninsula apartments and its team! Very comfortable atmosphere, as well as the people in the building, especially my neighbors are very friendly.
Everyone was really helpful when first moving into our new place. It was made smooth and easy. No complaints and happy to call this place home!
Every time I come from home I still can’t believe I live here!!! Is so beautiful and I’m truly blessed. To go to my job is so easy ! I take the bus and train to go to my job . The beach is right there!
It's amazing. My mom and I are in love with this place! We love the amenities, the community, the location, and the staff! They are so on top of everything! We are very happy.