Peninsula Apartments

Península apartments is a great place to live with a pool, nice apartments and great views, but it is just not a place for me. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Terribly rude and noisy neighbors who play music at unreasonable volume at all hours of the day and night. Concierge did not do anything about noise complaints either
1 star
I have no idea if we are a community. I see certain events but have not participated in any since they are within work hours. If events are at night that would make sense to take part.
It’s okay. Neighbors can be loud and everything is so expensive here. The people that work here have attitude at times. The rooms are nice though.
Over the past 6 years that I stayed at Penisular, I noticed a marked decrease in the quality of services rendered. It is super noisy at the weekends and the security does not respond quickly to complaints. Maintenance is not as good as before. The apartment is turning into a dormitory and not very suitable for young professional or families.
It's sad to see that I'm paying expensive rent and have only one operating elevator for half the year. The only reason I live here is that its close to campus and it's better than Harbor Point, which isn't saying much. Granted some of the stupid things like the fire alarms going off, broken exit signs, and trashing the elevators are due to college students that live here, I will be glad when I am gone. With the installation of the new dorms there are going to be so many more people and problems here. I am not looking forward to it.
I just wish I could communicate more with a person instead of being referred to numbers or the site but some of the leasing agents are great and the security is very nice
it is very nice, but too expensive. The prices at harbor point are way more reasonable. Everything else is nice though but also wish the gym was cleaner.
The morning cleaning staff are very courteous and do a great job. The overnight security person, Mr. K is also especially cordial and professional
Elevators always breaking, hallway carpets always messy, gate never opens, lots of work needs to be done. Nice friendly staff helps you with whatever you need.