excellent amenities and staff but gets noisy through the thin walls and the loud neighbors. maintenance is excellent. view is great. great service when needed.

Really nice management beautiful housing units. Friendly staff and lovely view of the waterfront. Can’t wait to start our new Boston experience here

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Although I love the amenities, view, and space in my apartment, neighbors are extremely loud and uncaring, and the wooden cabinets and refrigerator have a lingering smell that I just can not get rid of.

Move in is a bit difficult as require 2 checks and for me ask international student it is hard to get them. Staff is friendly and service like internet is eazy to get as they have dedecated staff in building.

I have been living in Peninsula for five years, since I started college to now I have my own job. It's fine so far. I have been living in 5 different apt rooms. Now I live in the first floor in front of the gym and my window is facing the driveway. There are people who still hanging out late at night in the driveway. It's just that the noise is crazy loud, I think peninsula should put more security to keep the neighborhood quiet

Decent place. Bit expensive, gets very loud over the weekend. Needs better overnight security. Gym and pool is very nice along with the community room in the lobby

Many aspects of living here is good, but get too loud at night (regular days and weekends). Also at times grill area, and area around the coffee machine are not cleaned well. For example at times there are small insects around the coffee area at the common room.

The property is very clean. Office staffis tremendously helpful. During snow storms they are on top of plowing empty parking spots. Neighbors can be a bit annoying, especially with music with a lot of bass.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love the location for school and getting to the grocery store. It is a little tricky to get to stores conviently but that’s ok, it’s the city. I wish the floor plans made a little for sense, as the bedrooms could be more proportional to each other and the living room area does not have to be so big.

Construction can get noisy and there isn’t nearly enough visitors parking. But overall, the accommodations are good and it’s a nice place in general! But yeah, figure out visitors parking please.

I love it here! Super clean and very spacious. 10 minutes from the train and super close to umass campus. Great pool and workout room. Overall great apartment building

We have been living here for 5 years We loved it. We are a family of 4 . My daughter loves the pool during the summer time. Maintainance is excellent.

Peninsula is perfect for students! Rent is a little pricey but maintenance is quick. It only takes me 10 minutes to get anywhere on campus because I can walk right over to the dorms for a shuttle bus.

the peninsula apartments are a great location for college students especially those attending UMass Boston! With that comes a great and comforting living experience, knowing that other residents are in the same boat as myself.

Elevators broken, wish the window opened more. Nothing deal-breaking though, and the garbage chute is really cool. I think the people who owned the place before me left a neat little [Shiva?] card on the door to the den. It watches over me when I sleep.

Good apartments. However, low-quality furniture and fittings. Taps and door are of extremely low quality. A bit of higher quality furniture and fitting would make it 5-star apartments. Peninsula II is still better than the Peninsula I.

Haven’t moved in yet, but have been very satisfied with the process so far. Staff was very friendly and have been accommodating to all my questions and needs.

Good service, the leasing office people are very nice and welcoming. Near to University of Massachusetts Boston. Walkable distance but would be better if the shuttle bus was stoping by

The Peninsula Apartments is a great community of a large range of people. This past year I’ve come to see how great of an environment and location it is, epscially in proximity to everything else.

I think that Pen is a really solid place to live, with a nice building, decent amenities and a nice location. However what would be nice was much better visitor parking, a little koi pond in the complex somewhere, and possibly some sort of exclusive bus stop or something of that sort to make getting there easier.

Very clean and modern. Great views of water and newly renovated apartments. Parking is a bit pricey for the amount of money it cost for rent. Management is helpful and friendly.

I enjoy the atmosphere that the building has to offer. Also I enjoy the good smells from the lobby. I also like the realtor jess she is amazing and always helps me

My experience at peninsula has been mostly positive. My only complaint is that I wish the units were a bit more soundproof. At night when the wind blows I can hear something rattle and squeak on the roof, and the weekly parties that happen down the hall don’t allow for much sleep on some nights.

The people are very nice and friendly. Very clean and well kept. The only problem is the noise. There are variety of people here so experience is very nice

I like the inner design of 375 building, especially the kitchen and floor. Every unit has washer and dryer, which make convenient to my daily life.