Peppermill Place

Just moved in but the landscaping is maintained very well. Neighbors are friendly . My apartment is huge ! Loving it so far. The patio outside has extra storage and my refrigerator was brand new And the apartment came with a washer and dryer. Could not be more satisfied.
1 star
While the move in was great on Saturday, I found a very big rat yesterday in the kitchen and its also gotten into my kitchen pantry. I am worried because I dont know if there are more and I am worried if I sleep will I get bit. I would like this to be taken care of as soon as possible.
Loud music sometimes and ppl outside screaming and being loud but I stay to myself but everything else was good no more complaints. I enjoy the property and I enjoy the office staff they so professional and everything.
Had trouble moving into apartment at the time given. The dryer knobs are broken, as well. I feel that they did everything that they needed to do to get me into the apartment and did not handle the small details
I’ve lived here now for almost 6 and a half years now. It’s a cheaper rent than you’ll find almost anywhere in the area. That being said, it has it’s positives and maybe not-so-positives about the place. The walls seem paper thin at times but it also depends on the neighbors you have. Sometimes music or the TV can be too loud and annoy you in the middle of the night or your children on a school night. The garbage dumpsters are overflowing by Sunday nights making it virtually impossible to put your trash in the actual dumpster and the mess outside of it can be an eye sore and be rather disgusting.. Sometimes, you’ll find garbage that doesn’t even make it to the dumpster scattered about the driveway or grass areas or used baby diapers never picked up just outside a downstairs patio fence. The grass is mowed without a lot of care on whether all areas are cut or cut evenly. You may have to make more than one call to the staff for maintenance, etc. which is annoying but not unexpected..
I'm satisfied with my apt. Comfort small and homey!! Cecilia and Rosie made sure I was in the perfect spot!!! THANKS, I look forward in being a residence at PEPPERMILL.
My residence experience has been pretty good. The maintenance team has really improved from the first time I moved into my apartment. The have added security cameras which is a major plus for me. The only thing that I dislike is that someone keeps breaking into the mailboxes. That is a major concern for me. Other than that I love my place. I think it may be time to upgrade to a bigger apartment.
I love the community the staff and maintenance are very helpful and nice . The living and outside areas are very nice as well . Neighbors are very sweet and it’s very quiet.
I’ve for only a short period of time but the staff are wonderful and polite. My neighbors are great and the property is very neat and maintained.
So everything has been good. I wish the laundry room was a bit better and the machines worked better. My neighbors are nice and it's very quiet.