Peppermill Place

It has been okay . Some staff in the Peppermill leasing office could use some help customer service wise l. The maintaince sole don’t speak a lock of English so it can be hard to communicate. The neighborhood is quite and nice but sometimes I do get that loud neighbor that moves in . Other than that it’s been good.
It’s quiet and in an nice area but the pest control issue I almost can’t bare, but I just moved in and not sure about the people just yet, I know it took a while for the move in process to be completed which made me pay extra for moving out of my previous place
I have lived here almost two years now. This is a great area of town to live in, everything is close and easily accessible. The management is super nice and I have good neighbors.
This is a good place to live. Quiet neighborhood. Maintenance are quick to fix anything broken. The gym is the only frustrating issue because it is never open!
The apartment had many set backs like not being cleaned right or missing items, broken or not working light fixtures. Electrical problems that need intimidate work
Needs More Parking Or The Really Make Sure That The People That Are Visitors Really Parking In The Visitor Section. Still Need Better Washer And Dryers On The Sunbury Side.
1 star
The apartment was suppose to be ready to move in on Friday Jan 17, 2020 and there is so many things that need to be fixed! Oh brother 🤦🏽‍♀️ The reviews were accurate.
I’ve lived here for over 5 years and renewed leases at this point so I feel I have a pretty good overall grasp of this place. One way to sum it all up? You get what you pay for. I haven’t continually renewed my lease because I love living here. I have done this because I don’t want to make a lateral move next time I haul all of my belongings out of this place and, so far, it’s taken me more than 5 years and counting to get to where I need to be to be able to make a much better move into what will hopefully be, a new house in the same area of Copperfield. As far as these apartments? They’re okay, actually. I didn’t feel that way a few years ago but after living here as long as I have without any major dilemmas, it’s not so bad. When we first moved in, there was unfinished countertops and roaches and loud music and rats outside the dumpsters and occasionally the average domestic dispute or homicide but nowadays we have actual security guards roaming the complex in their SUVs and the place is kept up decently for the most part. People not picking up their dog’s feces is still an issue and many questionable characters hang out on their front stairwells and porches at times but I suppose there’s no crime in that.. occasional roach here and there will be seen especially after one of the neighbors moves out and/or renovations are done. If you need to save $ and need a decent area of town not too far away from other important things like, say, your job, this place isn’t the end of the world but it’s not the greatest by any means, either.
The apartment complex needs some work there is always dog poop on the side walks an grass also there are roaches coming out the woodworkd an I don't even have trash or food in the pantry or cabinets apartment should do extermination a lot more regularly also washers and dryers don't seem to work
It’s kool I like it . Good school district. It’s still close to all mayor freeways. Close to all food and grocery stores. Overall it’s a good location.