Needs More Parking Or The Really Make Sure That The People That Are Visitors Really Parking In The Visitor Section. Still Need Better Washer And Dryers On The Sunbury Side.

Reply from Peppermill Place

The apartment was suppose to be ready to move in on Friday Jan 17, 2020 and there is so many things that need to be fixed! Oh brother 🤦🏽‍♀️ The reviews were accurate.

Reply from Peppermill Place

I’ve lived here for over 5 years and renewed leases at this point so I feel I have a pretty good overall grasp of this place. One way to sum it all up? You get what you pay for. I haven’t continually renewed my lease because I love living here. I have done this because I don’t want to make a lateral move next time I haul all of my belongings out of this place and, so far, it’s taken me more than 5 years and counting to get to where I need to be to be able to make a much better move into what will hopefully be, a new house in the same area of Copperfield. As far as these apartments? They’re okay, actually. I didn’t feel that way a few years ago but after living here as long as I have without any major dilemmas, it’s not so bad. When we first moved in, there was unfinished countertops and roaches and loud music and rats outside the dumpsters and occasionally the average domestic dispute or homicide but nowadays we have actual security guards roaming the complex in their SUVs and the place is kept up decently for the most part. People not picking up their dog’s feces is still an issue and many questionable characters hang out on their front stairwells and porches at times but I suppose there’s no crime in that.. occasional roach here and there will be seen especially after one of the neighbors moves out and/or renovations are done. If you need to save $ and need a decent area of town not too far away from other important things like, say, your job, this place isn’t the end of the world but it’s not the greatest by any means, either.

Reply from Peppermill Place

The apartment complex needs some work there is always dog poop on the side walks an grass also there are roaches coming out the woodworkd an I don't even have trash or food in the pantry or cabinets apartment should do extermination a lot more regularly also washers and dryers don't seem to work

Reply from Peppermill Place

It’s kool I like it . Good school district. It’s still close to all mayor freeways. Close to all food and grocery stores. Overall it’s a good location.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Just would like for maintenance to be on top of important things. I like staying I’ve been here for 3 years. I wish parking would be a little better.

Reply from Peppermill Place

The apartments are good and everyone keeps to themselves. The maintenance gets the job done eventually, takes a little bit but they do fix it.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Love the area and the apartment itself,lots of restaurants and shopping centers near me.Privacy gates make me feel safe when I get home late.

Reply from Peppermill Place

I been here for one week the washer don"t work , the dishwasher out , and I am having to play with the 15 min. to get in . I am very disappointed . I love the community but it may not be the best place for me . When I sign the lease I didn't believe that their was going to be this way .

Reply from Peppermill Place

The staff is wonderful,the apartment is beautiful but Maintenance can be better on request and roaches are not fun especially when I just moved in last Friday. Individuals don’t pay $1040 a month to have roaches meet you at door when you walk into your apartment for the first time. It’s unprofessional and floors rising up and shower handles are falling off. It’s disturbing.

Reply from Peppermill Place

It’s very quite, I will most likely stay here for a while. I’m super comfortable being here. Definitely feels like home to me and my children

Reply from Peppermill Place

Management is very nice to me and helpful. The actual apartment is not good. I have roaches that won't go away, black mold in my bathroom, my apartment has flooded with sewage twice when they hired bad plumbers and they never changed my carpet Been here for 5 years and it seems to get worse in the area.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Decent location since its walking distance from Kroger and not too far from Lonestar. The cabinetry is sub par and the dish washer leaks heavily. Rent is pretty good.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Love it here its very peaceful location is great its close to park shopping center security on the property people in office aleays respectful and helpful

Reply from Peppermill Place

My unit is old and I wish it would get a bit updated. Old appliances and old fixtures. I try not to bug them much as I know they have bigger things to deal with but an update on the fridge would be amazing and maybe some tlc.

Reply from Peppermill Place

The apartments are nice. maintenance is a little slow getting work done. The noise level is not that bad. There's a nice park across the street.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Roaches, rude staff, emergency maintenance that takes forever to be completed, and incorrect fees applied to late payments. I wish they would be more understanding and attentive, its ghetto and messy to deal with the office staff.

Reply from Peppermill Place

It's been great and it's a very good place to stay the staff are nice and if something is wrong they come right away if there not to busy great

Reply from Peppermill Place

I wish the office staff were more organized. And i wish my maintenance requests were completed in a timely manner but other than that I enjoy living here!!!!!

Reply from Peppermill Place

Its okay neighbors are loud and pool wasnt open last summer so it's okay but ovall I would stay hear again.. everybody in the leasing office is nice

Reply from Peppermill Place

The thing I like most is how kind the staff are to the kids around the neighborhood . Every Friday there is always something for the kids to look forward to after a long week of school.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Well my story is a bit long. I have been through a lot and experienced tons of losses while over here but still felt as if the i could give it another chance. Since we have had Mrs. Sandra and her team in the office a lot has changed. Before they came i went from losing all four tires off my car and nothing was done. They just moved me to the back. Got back there experienced a man almost killing his mate and left me being the witness and saving her life. Moved to where i am now with anything being done in the apartment due to the police department requesting them to love me ASAP... went through a lot her with things needing to me done but Ms Sandra and her team worked on getting most of it done. This summer i experienced a break in which tore me apart but nothing was done. Had to put my on cams up with i felt like i shouldn’t have had to do that but i needed my kids and i to feel safe. It’s been rough but giving it another chance was something that kept me here.

Reply from Peppermill Place

The management here at a Peppermill Place has worked hard to make this a better place to live and I appreciate it very much! The maintenance crew is responsive and talented which is a very good thing. Thanks to staff here @ Peppermill!

Reply from Peppermill Place

I don't want to give this place too low of a rating because if it wasn't for the assistant manager than i think i would give a really bad low rate. She has been wonderful of helping me with my issues that have been occurring. Very sweet and caring, really take the time to help and understand the problem you are having living at the place. Maintenance has become some what better at coming and taking a look at the issue. Pest control does not fix the problem, have made many calls for them to come out and have a fix a rodent problem and still no fix.

Reply from Peppermill Place

I like the neighbors and the location. I've been here only a month so far it's been good. I hoping the next 11 months it's still good or maybe it will be a wonderful experience.