Peppermill Place

I like that my neighbors they are quiet, friendly, dont see them much but and we bbq together from time to time. Its quiet no drama and peace.
I’ve lived here for about six years now and it’s okay. I hated living here at first because of the neighbors and filth, rodents near the garbage dumpsters and insects in the home, the occasional roach which used to be quite a few, bed bugs at one point, beetles and spiders from time to time and wasps in the washer/dryer room & patio areas) but I’ve grown used to certain things likely beyond my control and, overall, it’s gotten gradually better. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone yet who I know but it’s not all that bad. The rent price is cheaper than some others in the same area and the amenities are okay. 2.5 to 3 out of 5 stars..
The response of maintaining apartments is great! As soon as I report an issue someone from maintenance responds! Peppermill Place has improved 100% in the last couple of years! I’ve lived here for 7 years and the improvements and quality of management is terrific!
a great place to call "home". The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else...
Nice inside and out. Despite my apartment not being ready im okay with it. I like that you can park anywhere and that my neighbors are not too loud.
Love That We Now Have More Events. Even Through This Pandemic Now Having Virtual Events. Staff Is Super Understanding And Nice. Things Have Definitely Gotten So Much Better Here.
I had a really good experience living in this community. Management was nice to me and always assisted me when needed. Only issue I had were the roaches.
Great place to live! It has plenty of parking for both residents and guests. Lawn is always kept up and looking nice. Residents and staff are kind and friendly.
It’s a quite apartment complex at night no problems at all I just moved in and the staff has been the best help since I’ve moved in anything I had questions for it got answered without any problems I definitely recommend this Apartment complex to anyone.
Lately it has been more peaceful I don't know if it's because of the quarantine or the fact that the noisy ones moved out. I walk around alot and notice the property is not being kept up not just the landscaping but the buildings are deteriorating from year to year I wish the property managers would walk around and see what tenants see every day we have some unsafe building issues that never get attention.