The location and everything is good and mainly why we moved here. It’s very nice except we’ve been waiting since move in, about a month ago, for maintenance to arrive to help us with the things that aren’t working. Other than that it’s pretty good.

Upon arrival apartment seems real nice as I looked around my bedroom has no light but we have been doing just fine using a lamp. The toilet is extremely small and I have asked at the office if the toilet can be changed for a bigger one but was told they were not sure and would call back and I am yet to receive a confirmation on that it also leaks from the main pipe a bit after you flush, the garbage disposer is not working already reset it and requested a check up but haven't had any this might be due to understaffed maintenance other than this the place is great after all its just my first month here. Recommended (will be updating after the year)

I had a rough start personally , nothing to do with the staff! I lost my job right after I got the apartment and was transferring to a new one. There was a mistake with my charges one month and they contacted me and were very understanding and willing to work with me. I have had family issues, my mom being in and out of the hospital and again they were understanding with me.

It’s okay place to live I love the location. And it’s pretty quiet place. My kids can sit on the porch and I have no worries. I love that fact I’m close 290

This apartment complex is reasonably priced. If value is what your looking for this is the place. Before moving in make sure you completely check the apartment.

Awesome quiet place to live. The complex is always clean and the staff is super nice! The fitness center is huge with plenty of space. And I love the security cameras you can never be to safe these days!

The neighborhood and area us decent, I just dont like the pest problem. Management is friendly, maintenance comes within a timely to fix any problems. Neighbors are loud sometimes, but overall is decent

So far I feel comfortable at this community. The rent is not to high. And the community amenity are great. I love the Easton commons park that is close by. Everything is close to a walking distance

The new maintenance crew is great only issue I have is unsupervised kids running littering & being loud throughout the complex & dogs barking & pooping in walkways

I love living here and some of the office staff....I am not a fan of the thin walls cause i can hear every neighbor around me...some neighbors are constantly sitting in cars and looking suspicious but most keep to themselves.

I’ve lived here for a few years and have seen different managers come and go. I think the current management is trying to do the right thing and better our community...but, there are still a few unsavory loud residents that are making a lot of noise at night & disturbing my sleep. Where is security at night? I do not see them anymore.

Great office staff, willing to work with you. Great location to everything a single person needs. Ammenites are good for the location, love it.

I like living here it quiet and no noise, people are friendly and everything in my apt is nice, i have had no problems since i been here, maintence is fast, and gets the job done

other than our front porch light being stolen lol... it was pretty easy applying with the help of the office,could work a little better on the maintenance work. other than that its alright.

beautiful apartments great maintenance staff good prices great pool. If you ever have a problem with something in your apartment they will help you right away

The apartment was switched on day of move in which was an incovience to have to switch everything at last minute. There were a lot of problems with the apartment.

It been really nice and quiet.. they just take forever to fix things. I had to put multiple requests. Apartments are always well kelp and security is always onsite.

Like this place but too many maintenance Issues. It’s sucks because it takes so long for them to fix it and I was also charged a fee in error and it took for ever for them to adjust it

Nice place to live.nice people awesome place.but the some policy is not good when pay the rent they guys take personal check some time not.but rooms is nice..nice peoples lives here

I appreciate the fast service that management and maintenance provides, and them keeping me up to date with what is going on. Everyone is not perfect, it’s the effort that counts

Maintenance takes forever and the ladies at the office are not very helpful. Very unorganized but the community isn’t too dangerous or problematic. Over all living here has been okay.

I am living here for the second year..it has been very peaceful and less dramatic events. I have not withness any violence or distress calls. I have am really happy living here.

Good place to live great staff beautiful home nice areas around apartment great park across the the apartment spacious inside floor threw out the home great atmosphere

the neighbors are nice and the office ladies are sweet. not to much noise from upstairs and we’ve gotten our roach problems somewhat under control. nice area to live in.

I moved here in october, its been a very pleasant stay so far. Quiet neighborhood, easy access to highway 6. The rooms are very spacious and roomy. The kitchen is where all the real magic happens.