I like the neighbors and the location. I've been here only a month so far it's been good. I hoping the next 11 months it's still good or maybe it will be a wonderful experience.

Reply from Peppermill Place

It a very good place to live. Very quite. The mangers do this for the kids like give school supply. And Halloween candy. They kept the area clean also.

Reply from Peppermill Place

For the most part I have been happy with my apartment. I feel I am getting a really good price for the Copperfield area. One time when my bathroom ceiling leaked and flooded my bathroom floor and I called the emergency maintenance line no-one responded, so I wasn't satisfied with the response time on that issue but it eventually got taken care of.

Reply from Peppermill Place

It's a comfortable home with minor problems (peeling paint, jammed doors, bugs) but I like it and could see mutt family renewing our lease here.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Very clean and quiet environment. I have been living there for over two years and I really love the appartment. I have also introduced two of my friends.

Reply from Peppermill Place

I’ve lived here for over five years now. At first, we had some problems with roaches and unfinished painting/restoring, etc. The hot water or water in general to take a shower, etc. seemingly turns off inexplicably half of the time. The other half of the time, you’re maybe warned in advanced but it still happens way too often than it ever should. We’ve grown used to the negatives quite honestly and know what to expect. It’s not that bad but if I had it to do over again, I probably wouldn’t have chose to live here. You can do better elsewhere in the area but you’ll have to pay a little more.

Reply from Peppermill Place

The apartment is very quite. No drama thats what i like the most. Everyone just mind their own business. The neighborhood is clean, the maintenance works very good, they show up the next day you requested.Highly recommended

Reply from Peppermill Place

I have been living in this property on and off since 2013 I find it to be a very quiet property and so far I have never had a problem in this property! Love it!

Reply from Peppermill Place

It’s quiet and nice. Great location and great staff and maintenance. Love our small little apartment we chose to start our family. Just a serious roach problem and broken gym :/

Reply from Peppermill Place

Grounds are often littered with dog feces and trash. Some residents leave bags of trash out on their porches for days at a time with no apparent consequences.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Started off a little concerning but the nique made up for it! Great environment they keep up with it very well, friendly residents! parking is a little hectic at night

Reply from Peppermill Place

So far so good, there is definitely room for more improvement. Management is a bit slow on getting things done but the maintenance manager gets things done in a timely manner.

Reply from Peppermill Place

I love living at Peppermill Place!!! This is by far the best complex I have lived at. Maintenance is timely, and the office staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Pretty upsetting really. Too much I really would care to express. Any from slow maintenance, to lack of emergency response when a hot water pipe burst under my bathroom sink and flood my apartment. Took maintenance over hours to respond and shut it off and fix th he pipe. It took over a week for to restore my apartment to half health. Not mention charge me renters insurance fee every month for not having it. Problem was though... I've always had renters insurance. This place has issues and I only express the tip of the iceberg. I'm just ready to be out of here.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Living here is good. I do not complain much, but it is okay for the mean time though. No one really bothers you, and everyone keeps to themselves.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Its a great environment that is within a friendly neighborhood with wonderful neighbors. The individuals amongst me very friendly. The housekeeping does a good with keeping up the landscaping of the complex.

Reply from Peppermill Place

The office staff is very nice and pleasant. When you call or email a something that needs to be fix the work order is placed right away. The maintenance workers are always pleasant and they work in a timely manner without leaving you hanging for days. The place is nice and quiet and well kept.

Esta en buena ubicación , sólo falta un poco mas de atención del equipo de mantenimiento , y no hay forma de entrar al gym , no tienen targetas para entrar

It has been a good experience so far. Maintenance fixes things in a timely manner, staff is friendly, and the environment is quiet for the most part.

The apt is spacious just prefer no pests and that the bathroom and dishwasher had been cleaned before I moved in. Other than that I think it’s a great place so far.

Office staff are Nice and are willing to I would work with you. Maintenance gets things dimensions in a timely manner. Parking is okay and it’s pretty quite.

I moved into a roach infestation so bad it took me 2 weeks to move my furniture in for fear of having the roaches move into my furniture.. I was shown a totally remodeled unit equipped with garden tub patio off of the bedroom wall to wall laminate flooring and all new appliances only to move into a unit that has wall-to-wall carpeting in which the carpet was clean but the padding was not change so all of the stains have started to resurface and appliances that looks like they came from the 90s no fire place no laminate floors and no response to emails until I walked into the office and spoke to the Assistant Manager who hadn’t even been made aware of the issues by Nique who promptly stopped responding to emails once my lease was signed and money was given. To say the least I’m disappointed and wishing I could break my lease

Can't say anything bad about the apartments they are quite an kept very clean. The people are very nice over all its OK. There is not much more to say living here has been ok nothing to brag on but the staff is nice when I need them they get things done.

The staff is friendly. And so far I am really enjoying my stay. It is in a very good location. It's in a good school district and seconds away from my job and favorite stores.

everythig is good staff everything the only thing is that sometimes maintenance take a while to go check what ever is wrong on you apartment