Peppermill Place

3.7

3.7

Christy
The apartment is very old, but will do for now. My plan is to upgrade to new complex at end of lease. I know apartments will usually have roaches, but to already see some the first day of move in concerns me. I will try and keep them at bay, but I do believe there is a problem somewhere.
Hector
Overall it’s a safe place to live in. I haven’t seen any crime and there are many kids running around the whole complex playing. Very clean. We could use a couple of new maintenance guys and for that I give you three stars.
Georgia
Maintenance is extremely slow . We have to keep going to the office and asking about our request. The office staff is nice and friendly. We still don't have our washer and dryer.
Brittley
Nice place/view the front of street but One very disappointed that roach show up in my home unit after just moved in few days ago.. :/ I’m gonna deal with it for a year!
Jane
No noisey neighbors. Everyone has been pleasantly kind and neighborly. Several nearby places to shop and grab a bite of food. 290 and Interstate 10 conveniently located
Larissa
SO far So good. Besides a few things not working. And bedrooms don't have lights. But, the washer and dryers are nice and community seems pretty quiet
Jose
So far so good, not the most lucrative apartments but they will do for the amount I’m paying. Can’t wait for the gym to be open. Neighbors seem nice.
Vanessa Marie
Very good 😊 I like you so much I like the way they work I like everything I like the way they do the thing here and I hold that I leave here a long time because I like you so much
Jasmine
Honestly it has its ups and downs but in all In all this is a nice apartment complex and it is a great starter apartment for young people just getting out of their parents house.
Verified Resident
1 star
I am not sure. Honestly it’s been a roller coaster living here but I hope it gets better. I hope there is better security next year and yea.