Peppermill Place

3.6

3.6

I did this community rewards because I saw that I would get a gift card in return so I kept on doing it until I was able to redeem a $15 gift card and it has been well over a month and it still says pending apartment approval so they have us doing this yet they won't give the reward that was fairly earned
The neighborhood is friendly, really good place to stay in. The maintenance is not so well, we’ve called many times to report that it floods when it rains but they don’t do anything about it.
Back in September/ beginning of October I referred my sister she signed her lease & we both signed the paperwork so I could receive the referral $ it’s now been 4 months & I’ve heard nothing back, when I called they said they would “look into it” overall getting the front office to answer has usually been a hassle.
Our Residents Experience so far is really a bad experience with this complex. My husband and I are thinking braking our lease and we only been here for 1 months. We had have the nothing but problems & problems with this apartment.
I’ve lived here for 2 months and I love it ive had no issues, staff is nice like Cecelia was very nice and this is my first apartment as well. And it’s so close to my job too!
Ever since I moved here the experience has been amazing all my neighbors are sweet and nice. The prices for the apartments are great and you get so much out of it ! Definitely recommend
This is my first place by my myself so I wasn’t expecting much but I don’t like walking around and seeing a bunch of trash everywhere it’s disgusting... the staff is friendly when they need to be. The walls are pretty thin so you can hear a lot to be expected... and I wish they would have done better cleaning in my laundry room there was a bunch of trash behind my washer and dryer and a bag of clothes that I found.
Great community, quiet and peaceful! Staff is helpful and courteous, Maintenance staff is great with repairs and replacing washers quickly when they go out as well as dryers.
Loud neighbors across and downstairs at all hours most people are sleeping which isn’t the apartment faculty’s fault per se but, they also don’t do anything when you tell them of such a disturbance. Usually such inconveniences happen after office hours and there’s nothing they could do at that point. Rats outside. Roaches inside (even if you’re a pretty tidy and clean person who wouldn’t have roaches in another setting where they weren’t already there) Pest control helps very little. You’re going to see roaches and rats (just hope the rats aren’t inside). I know the office can’t discriminate but it sure would be nice if they didn’t allow the most retarded of all retards to rent any apartment space they have... people that yell at their spouses every night so that you hear every word of their retarded, immature rants... yes, the walls are pretty thin... can’t beat the price, though!