Um how can i put this I have been here since 2014 and within that time i have been through a lot. As a community itself i love it over. Just a lot of thing that needs to be fixed or done differently. Experienced some hurtful thing but was able to get through it all. Now that we have loving people in the office a lot of things are coming alone.

Would of been 5 stars but maintenance has still not shown up to fix move in checklist issues. I moved here July it is almost January. Other than that my experience in this community has been great! Leasing office staff have been very nice and helpful every time I've gone to go pick up packages.

I have been living here for 2 years such a good community. Quite place and the front office staff is friendly, maintenance gets everything done on time

I like it here, everyone keeps to themselves. Maintenance is a little slow. Have to recall them sometimes to get them to actually show up here.

Nice and quiet! Reasonable price for apartments, great school district, CyFairISD. The apartments are in a great location, minutes from multiple stores

Peppermill Place is a nice, quiet community. I have lived here 2 years with no issues. Maintenance is the only complaint I’ve had, as they sometimes take too long to come, but they have improved. The staff are nice and helpful. Good place to live.

I am really happy with the appartment and staffs for good service . I would be renewing my rent for another year. I hope they would improve more on maintenance

Great quiet community. Everything has been great so far. Kashanti is always friendly and helpful. Love the close proximity to the park and grocery store.

My experience in this community has been good with the exception that more security needs to be implemented and repair claims need to be taking care of

My first night was very quiet. I like the fact that I found parking right in front of my apartment. I love the layout and spaciousness of the APT and that the washer and dryer are outside.

so far it’s been good, we have a small roach problem but we’ve managed to fix it i think. neighbors are nice, community is overall very nice and the office ladies are seeet

The place is very good and calm nothing really happens here the apartment is close to a nice park which is good and the staff are very helpful

I love that we have a nearby park. Apartment maintenance is very timely with complaints. I’ve only ever lost one package in my three years of living here.

It's a nice place affordable we came over to see the apartments and I like the lay out for the plan floor we also love ththat our apartments has full size washer and dryer and is a nice place.

I like the new place! Quiet area with amazing people. Family inclined community, just what we were looking for. Security seems legit as it seems there is proper monitoring.

Decent pricing, but you get what you pay for. There is a lot of crime, but they are doing something about it. I have been here for 5 years and its had its ups and downs

Very nice and friendly people. They pretty quick on fixing anything that needs to be fix. Very safe environment. Security drives around all day to make sure no suspicious activity is happening.

I would say my resident experience has been good so far. The apartment is nice and so are the neighbors. The apartment is close to a lot of stores I go to. I would definitely recommend people to live here.

I have enjoyed the experience so far. The only concerns I have are the maintenance crew not coming to fix the things in the apartment such as the cracks under the sink and floorboards of cabinet, the clogged bathroom tub and kitchen sink, the broken plug in the bathroom, and the pest problem.

Great staff, really friendly! And fast workers. Wouldn’t want to go anywhere else. Moved in within a week after submitting application!!!!!!

This place is by far an awesome quite friendly place. The office staff is helpful. Love the kid friendly environment for my 5 year old. Good quality apartments for the price

This is a great place to live. It’s a very quite neighborhood. The staff in the office is always nice and helpful. The only problem I’m having is when I come home from work there is never any parking so I have to park and walk

So far so good. I just moved in here going on two days ago and I like it. It’s mostly quiet so I guess I’ll have to stay a bit longer to really get a good feel.

Great community and comfortable living enviroment. Also nice and friendly neighbors. Attractions near by which makes it easy to have fun even taking a walk.

The apartment staff do a wonderful job trying to stay on top of everything! I love the determination to keep it safe and pretty! And they all are soo friendly!