Peppermill Place

I have been here 4 years I like the end of the property for its peaceful surrounds. My closest neighbors are supportive and respectful of our community.
When i first got here it was great, nice and quiet and great. I do not like though how the issues just keep coming in. No hot water at times, how the crime has increased. Maintenance not coming out on time. Phones not answering it just does not seem that great as it was at first. I do love the staff and how much they help me especially maria, she is great and always helps me so i do recommend her a lot. It is not bad area and everything just certain issues that go on.
They are a quiet community for the most part. The apartments are decent looking. They take too long for maintenance requests at times, but that is the only negative I have experienced.
Hmmm, where do I begin? Roaches. Rats. Unfinished paint jobs at move-in. Mixed up paperwork/contracts. Multiple calls and entered orders for the same maintenance jobs taking weeks and sometimes even months at a time. Loud noise (music) each weekend and sometimes on the weekdays from downstairs neighbors. The rare but occasional gunshot in the middle of the night. The also rare but occasional murder. The half cut grass mowing jobs. The overflowing trash dumpsters with flies and Lord knows what all around them. The locked gates only working about 15% of the time because of the hoodlums that run into them and break them leaving the Apartment management to get it fixed a half a year later sometimes. The weight rooms which are often closed and not being used (probably because you have to pay for a key to get in)
Never follow through with fixing stuff in my apartment. I call multiple times and it take months for one simple thing to be fixed. I hope this will change soon.
I like this area, it’s properly protected and my neighbors are nice. I think the rent is nice even tho it did go up from 750 to 800. It is what it is
Just moved here on July and so far my experience has been great. Although maintenance has not shown up to fix a few requests. We are not really complaining. They are minor fixes which I know will get done soon.
This place is good for the price. I love my apartment anf its amenities. There was a rovky start when i first moved in with management but now everytgubg is fantastic!
Good starter apartment office has open communication with residents keeps you up to date with all policies and events happening in the community
First year was good, second year I have had AC issues almost every month and all they do is turn it off so it’s unfreezes, been having to leave it on fan so it doesn’t freeze