They are a quiet community for the most part. The apartments are decent looking. They take too long for maintenance requests at times, but that is the only negative I have experienced.

I like this area, it’s properly protected and my neighbors are nice. I think the rent is nice even tho it did go up from 750 to 800. It is what it is

Just moved here on July and so far my experience has been great. Although maintenance has not shown up to fix a few requests. We are not really complaining. They are minor fixes which I know will get done soon.

This place is good for the price. I love my apartment anf its amenities. There was a rovky start when i first moved in with management but now everytgubg is fantastic!

Good starter apartment office has open communication with residents keeps you up to date with all policies and events happening in the community

First year was good, second year I have had AC issues almost every month and all they do is turn it off so it’s unfreezes, been having to leave it on fan so it doesn’t freeze

Iv been enjoying my stay here it's a nice area very calm and not so loud it's a very good place to be it also has a great little gym and a place to wash and dry

The maintenance people are pretty quick when it comes to fixing things. The main office is a comfortable environment. The pool is always clean. I also like the area because it’s also pretty quiet and the property keeps us informed via email, paper, and word of mouth.

My experience with the apartments have been pretty good overall. Staff has been good in communicating with me when needed. But, I do wish that my mailbox was fixed.

Very nice place to live. Office and maintainence Staff very friendly. Older property, but has good upgrades such as fitness center and sparkling pools. Easy access to Hwy 6, FM 529 and North Fwy 290. Overall good place to live.

It has been great so far and we have wonderful staffs too. They have been given excellent service. There is always room for improvement but so far so good. It has been great

The community is great...very quiet, peaceful. It's a great place to live...even raise a family. It's a safe place to live. Management is awesome

Really like the area. Everything is close by. Place is always quiet. Love that it is gated. Staff are really nice. They’re always there to assist.

I Iove the sound of rain however this is a first for me. When it rains almost 75% of the time the power will go out which is really concerning to me because that affects my power bill and the quality of comfort in my home.

Everything has been good the last couple of months I can’t complain. The only issue is the maintenance it could be better they take forever for the request it’s been over a month since I put a request and they haven’t gotten to it. But the office people are always nice and always willing to help

i was kinda iffy about living here and I still have some minor concerns on some issues like that maintenance team don’t follow work or lactation it but the manager is really nice.

At first I was iffy about living here but things turned out great! There is good communication with the the ofice staff and I. Maintenance takes a little while but get the job done after a few calls.

Peppermill place is a good quite community to live in. I’ve been living here for a year now and just renewed my lease. It’s a nice and affordable place

Well it’s a warm and friendly place to live . If you are on a budget this is a prefect place to live. The office staff is great. Just been here 1 day and so far so good !!!!

The rent is a good price but the apartment always have some kind of bug in the apartment. We clean like crazy but they still keep coming....

it would be an okay place to live if they can weed out the people that keep breaking into the mail boxes and get people to pick up after their dogs

I love the Peppermill Apartments it's close to many stores and the theater and gym. I love the location because it's close to my job everything is just right around the corner I absolutely love this apartment complex.

It was amazing staying here very quiet when I first live here for about I months and the last 4 month it was was a lil rough not that bad big closet wide open kitchen it's nice

It’s nice , quiet and really affordable. The office staff is really nice and go over and beyond to help you out Ms. Mary is the best ! Maintenance is a little slow about getting work orders due though .

The apartment staff do a wonderful job trying to stay on top of everything! I love the determination to keep it safe and pretty! And they all are soo friendly!