I have been here 4 years I like the end of the property for its peaceful surrounds. My closest neighbors are supportive and respectful of our community.

When i first got here it was great, nice and quiet and great. I do not like though how the issues just keep coming in. No hot water at times, how the crime has increased. Maintenance not coming out on time. Phones not answering it just does not seem that great as it was at first. I do love the staff and how much they help me especially maria, she is great and always helps me so i do recommend her a lot. It is not bad area and everything just certain issues that go on.

They are a quiet community for the most part. The apartments are decent looking. They take too long for maintenance requests at times, but that is the only negative I have experienced.

Hmmm, where do I begin? Roaches. Rats. Unfinished paint jobs at move-in. Mixed up paperwork/contracts. Multiple calls and entered orders for the same maintenance jobs taking weeks and sometimes even months at a time. Loud noise (music) each weekend and sometimes on the weekdays from downstairs neighbors. The rare but occasional gunshot in the middle of the night. The also rare but occasional murder. The half cut grass mowing jobs. The overflowing trash dumpsters with flies and Lord knows what all around them. The locked gates only working about 15% of the time because of the hoodlums that run into them and break them leaving the Apartment management to get it fixed a half a year later sometimes. The weight rooms which are often closed and not being used (probably because you have to pay for a key to get in)

Never follow through with fixing stuff in my apartment. I call multiple times and it take months for one simple thing to be fixed. I hope this will change soon.

I like this area, it’s properly protected and my neighbors are nice. I think the rent is nice even tho it did go up from 750 to 800. It is what it is

Just moved here on July and so far my experience has been great. Although maintenance has not shown up to fix a few requests. We are not really complaining. They are minor fixes which I know will get done soon.

This place is good for the price. I love my apartment anf its amenities. There was a rovky start when i first moved in with management but now everytgubg is fantastic!

Good starter apartment office has open communication with residents keeps you up to date with all policies and events happening in the community

First year was good, second year I have had AC issues almost every month and all they do is turn it off so it’s unfreezes, been having to leave it on fan so it doesn’t freeze

Iv been enjoying my stay here it's a nice area very calm and not so loud it's a very good place to be it also has a great little gym and a place to wash and dry

If you want to move here don’t make it more then a year it’s in a nice area and school district but sometimes the staff can be lazy and won’t come fix something for days

The maintenance people are pretty quick when it comes to fixing things. The main office is a comfortable environment. The pool is always clean. I also like the area because it’s also pretty quiet and the property keeps us informed via email, paper, and word of mouth.

My experience with the apartments have been pretty good overall. Staff has been good in communicating with me when needed. But, I do wish that my mailbox was fixed.

I have been waiting on my bathroom to be fix for the last 3mos. I've been in the office over and over.. one day the whole knob fell off and I have to call the emergency apartment number because the water won't stop run.

Living here is ok but could be much better. The maintenance guys take months to fix things. You would be putting in several request to get it done.The appliance are outdated an upgrade is very much needed. For the price of the rent you would think they would update the appliances. The leasing office staff is very rude and dont know what they're doing. They over charge you for things and act clueless when you bring in your receipt. They will keep pushing your move in date so you wouldn't be able to move on the 1st. They be holding empty apartments for certain people they want to move in. Trash all around the outside of the dumpsters. Not enough parking spaces in front of your own home. Residents have trash and other items other than patio furniture on their patios. Dog residue in the grass and sometimes sidewalks. Loud music blasting from people cars. Security gates be broken for days. Rent goes up extra high when you renew your lease. It's a nice location and great surrounding neighborhoods. Peppermill Place needs to work harder on these things and do better.

Very nice place to live. Office and maintainence Staff very friendly. Older property, but has good upgrades such as fitness center and sparkling pools. Easy access to Hwy 6, FM 529 and North Fwy 290. Overall good place to live.

Maintenance never come fix things their supposed to fix blinds should’ve been replaced for months still haven’t gotten a explanation for why they haven’t

The gates are always broken. Which means it’s not a super safe place to live. But it’s cheap. So you get what you pay for. And lots of litter

Since the ownership changed about 2 years ago the service has declined miserably. The office staff constantly changes and they don't seem to be interested in doing their jobs or providing even minimal respect to renters - everything is a chore and beyond their interest in following through, as it requires effort on their part.

It has been great so far and we have wonderful staffs too. They have been given excellent service. There is always room for improvement but so far so good. It has been great

It’s A Decent Neighborhood. I Just Think the Washer And Dryer Areas Need To Be Upgraded To Where You Need A Kev Card To Eneter And Dryers Never Dry Clothes. Vending Machine Is Broken. Maintenance Repairs Take A Long Time To Get Seen.

The community is great...very quiet, peaceful. It's a great place to live...even raise a family. It's a safe place to live. Management is awesome

Really like the area. Everything is close by. Place is always quiet. Love that it is gated. Staff are really nice. They’re always there to assist.

I Iove the sound of rain however this is a first for me. When it rains almost 75% of the time the power will go out which is really concerning to me because that affects my power bill and the quality of comfort in my home.