The apt is spacious just prefer no pests and that the bathroom and dishwasher had been cleaned before I moved in. Other than that I think it’s a great place so far.

Office staff are Nice and are willing to I would work with you. Maintenance gets things dimensions in a timely manner. Parking is okay and it’s pretty quite.

I moved into a roach infestation so bad it took me 2 weeks to move my furniture in for fear of having the roaches move into my furniture.. I was shown a totally remodeled unit equipped with garden tub patio off of the bedroom wall to wall laminate flooring and all new appliances only to move into a unit that has wall-to-wall carpeting in which the carpet was clean but the padding was not change so all of the stains have started to resurface and appliances that looks like they came from the 90s no fire place no laminate floors and no response to emails until I walked into the office and spoke to the Assistant Manager who hadn’t even been made aware of the issues by Nique who promptly stopped responding to emails once my lease was signed and money was given. To say the least I’m disappointed and wishing I could break my lease

Can't say anything bad about the apartments they are quite an kept very clean. The people are very nice over all its OK. There is not much more to say living here has been ok nothing to brag on but the staff is nice when I need them they get things done.

The staff is friendly. And so far I am really enjoying my stay. It is in a very good location. It's in a good school district and seconds away from my job and favorite stores.

everythig is good staff everything the only thing is that sometimes maintenance take a while to go check what ever is wrong on you apartment

My residential experience has been great and horrible. I don't complain about anything,however, I do have some complaints. My overall experience here is okay.

Like location but hate the mold Plus takes forever for things to get fixed. I also don’t enjoy the fact that from day one I have roaches in my apartment but pay for pest control.

Grounds need to be kept cleaner. Ac ventilation needs to better, my apartment is usually always warm. The prices are fair but the insides need to upgrade to modern appliances.

Quiet neighborhood near a scenic park. Good for family. Leasing staff with god customer service that rarely fails. Electricity management not so rewarding.

I’ve only stay here a week . So far the experience has been great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will recommend people to move here.

Needs better washer and dryers also needs a fitness center upgrade. Both areas should be locked so only residents can use them. And so they won’t get broken so quickly

I love living here! Very peaceful!! Competent staff. So far I have had no issues while leading in this property. I am glad o found this place. Thank you Peppermill

Appartment are leased at good values. Good neighbourhood as well. As a new resident, I observed the appartment and most of the inner and outer structures are in good condition. It's good to make sure one knows all the addes fees and expenses before moving in or applying.

I've only been here a few days so far, and like a lot of other units there are minor issues that need to be fixed. Everything else is wonderful.

Moved in at the end of May 2019. Neighbors have been very friendly. It is nice and quiet at night. Plenty of parking available. It has a nice, small playground in the property. Their is also a big beautiful park with a long trail, splash pad, work out area, and two playgrounds right across this property. The pool has been closed since we moved in, though. 😥

I have mold In my room over my bed I called like a month ago nobody cause to fix it . I been living here for 3 months it’s a quiet neighborhood it just the maintenance is horrible

Very nice place to live at. Nice people that stay here. They have two pools for this hot summer.i gym with good equipment in it. Very nice place to make ur home.

Management is a lot better it use to be horrible and I disliked the staff now it’s events and a beautiful part across the street that I adore

Love it! Love that everyone minds their own business. The staff is always so kind. My unit is homey and comfortable. I love all the upgrades.

I have lived in this appointment for two years and it has been very peaceful and the meantanace of the apperment has been great. I would surely recommend this to any my friends.

I love sitting outside on the porch talking with my neighbors, barbecuing and sharing with my neighbors. I love that I have plants that I am growing and able to have them on a large porch. It is very helpful to have the washer and dryer outside that adds more room on the inside.

The management team has gotten a lot better, there is however room for improvement! Maintenance is always there when needed. Overall it good experience! My only problem is they offer a gym but I’ve been here two years and the gym is never been open, and we are in the middle of June and the pool is still closed!!!

It's alright and our community is very nice. Some of our wiring isn't working but it's not a huge deal. It's the best complex I've lived at.

This is my 2nd apartment ever, and the difference is night and day. The staff is friendly,the maintenance staff completes requests in a timely and professional manner, the complex is well lit, there are events and amazing amenities, and it's close to my new job. I honestly could not ask for more.