I have a two bedroom two bath we pay over 1000 for base rent and we have had a leak for over 4 months. You neglect to fix or adjust our rent. Dissatisfied.

Since the ownership changed about 2 years ago the service has declined miserably. The office staff constantly changes and they don't seem to be interested in doing their jobs or providing even minimal respect to renters - everything is a chore and beyond their interest in following through, as it requires effort on their part.

Living here is ok but could be much better. The maintenance guys take months to fix things. You would be putting in several request to get it done.The appliance are outdated an upgrade is very much needed. For the price of the rent you would think they would update the appliances. The leasing office staff is very rude and dont know what they're doing. They over charge you for things and act clueless when you bring in your receipt. They will keep pushing your move in date so you wouldn't be able to move on the 1st. They be holding empty apartments for certain people they want to move in. Trash all around the outside of the dumpsters. Not enough parking spaces in front of your own home. Residents have trash and other items other than patio furniture on their patios. Dog residue in the grass and sometimes sidewalks. Loud music blasting from people cars. Security gates be broken for days. Rent goes up extra high when you renew your lease. It's a nice location and great surrounding neighborhoods. Peppermill Place needs to work harder on these things and do better.

THEy never stay on top of anything but what you owe them.. and I have to keep proof of payments or they would say you late and quick to put a notice on your door and once you show proof they say just disregard

I can’t wait until my lease up.The front office never answer the phone! You have to call cooperate to get anything done! They take forever to fix anything!

Never follow through with fixing stuff in my apartment. I call multiple times and it take months for one simple thing to be fixed. I hope this will change soon.

Maintenance never come fix things their supposed to fix blinds should’ve been replaced for months still haven’t gotten a explanation for why they haven’t

The apartment was switched on day of move in which was an incovience to have to switch everything at last minute. There were a lot of problems with the apartment.

It’s not so bad. You have loud neighbors, the occasional unwanted roach and outside rats and sometimes ya won’t have hot water or any water to take a shower in the morning but ya pay for what ya get!

If you want to move here don’t make it more then a year it’s in a nice area and school district but sometimes the staff can be lazy and won’t come fix something for days

I have mold In my room over my bed I called like a month ago nobody cause to fix it . I been living here for 3 months it’s a quiet neighborhood it just the maintenance is horrible

I have been waiting on my bathroom to be fix for the last 3mos. I've been in the office over and over.. one day the whole knob fell off and I have to call the emergency apartment number because the water won't stop run.

I guess I'll say it's just OK. There's certain things that don't seem to change and/or will never change. Ex: the dirt and mud in certain areas of the sidewalks, that get reaaaaally messy when it rains, the intermitent faulty blinking lights that illuminate the parking lot and dark areas at night. The customer service at the office is now showing a slight improvement lately. It used to be a little rude sometimes, making residents feel harassed at times. It's slowly becoming more professional. Please keep it up. Also, it worries me that the gates are always open, which could lead to outsiders accessing our parking lot at any given time of the day or night.

I have been here 4 years I like the end of the property for its peaceful surrounds. My closest neighbors are supportive and respectful of our community.

The gates are always broken. Which means it’s not a super safe place to live. But it’s cheap. So you get what you pay for. And lots of litter

Work with the people affected by the government shutdown and people who get paid every two weeks. It will help if you were lenient on that so no one gets evicted

My experience has been decent to say the most. There have been some management changes who have been working good trying to change things around. I can say that maintenance request are a whole lot better than before.

I’ve lived here for a few years and have seen different managers come and go. I think the current management is trying to do the right thing and better our community...but, there are still a few unsavory loud residents that are making a lot of noise at night & disturbing my sleep. Where is security at night? I do not see them anymore.

When i first got here it was great, nice and quiet and great. I do not like though how the issues just keep coming in. No hot water at times, how the crime has increased. Maintenance not coming out on time. Phones not answering it just does not seem that great as it was at first. I do love the staff and how much they help me especially maria, she is great and always helps me so i do recommend her a lot. It is not bad area and everything just certain issues that go on.

The new maintenance crew is great only issue I have is unsupervised kids running littering & being loud throughout the complex & dogs barking & pooping in walkways

Love the area and the apartment but I have issues when I moved in that have not been resolved and I was promised a unit with washer and dryer since I live with chronic pain in my back but during move in discovered my building does not even have a connection

It's curious how when a prospective resident comes interested in joining this community, he/she gets to be treated nicely. Once you are part of the community, you go to the office with questions, and the first phrase you get is "What do you want?"

This apartment complex is reasonably priced. If value is what your looking for this is the place. Before moving in make sure you completely check the apartment.

Nice neighborhood, apartment wasn’t movie in ready, management doesn’t care about residents even if their in the wrong, quiet, could use more trash dumpsters

It’s A Decent Neighborhood. I Just Think the Washer And Dryer Areas Need To Be Upgraded To Where You Need A Kev Card To Eneter And Dryers Never Dry Clothes. Vending Machine Is Broken. Maintenance Repairs Take A Long Time To Get Seen.