Peppertree

4.4

4.4

I feel completely nickle and dimed out here. I also can't help but to feel targeted as I collected a fine $200 fine before Christmas for something the entire apartment complex got an email warning the following week for.
The community is very well kept. The office people are very friendly. The office people are very helpful. The maintance is always on top of getting issues taken care of
My experience at Peppertree Apartments has overall been decent. Only issues i've had are hearing neighbors and infrequent filling of the dog waste stations.
I have only been living here for two mouths now and I love it! The staff in the office is super nice and understand! ill definitely refer family and friends!
Overall great place. Lots of dog poop everywhere despite their rules and bags placed around. We have a two bedroom apartment and so far it’s pretty nice. The living room doesn’t have lights so be prepared to buy or bring a lamp with you. Our neighbors have been pretty nice and it seems like a welcoming community so far. I do wish that the apartment walls and ceilings were a bit thicker because you can hear basically everything your neighbors do. Also toilets have a flushing issue.
We love it! Our building, for the most part, is pretty quiet and we love that! This complex just looks and feels super homey. A great first apartment for sure!
We havent had any issues since move in. Really enjoy our apartment. The dog park is a nice feature as well as all of the community events. I like how interactive the management is with all of the tenants.
Jacob is always helpful. The nacho event I went to was appreciated and fun. A few folks dressed up! Teletubbies and a cow with her calf. Enjoyed it.
Great people working in the office. When living in 1 bedroom, apartment was great. Now that we've moved to a 2 bedroom, there has been issue after issue with the apartment itself. Maintenance has been helpful, but its frustrating everything seems to be falling apart.
They are always available to help and will try to work with you if something is wrong. Maintenance is always on point and will be there during an emergency