Peppertree

I moved in just two days ago, so far I really enjoy the nice apartment and quiet neighborhood. My apartment is small but clean, it makes me feel at home.
Its been really nice living here. Even with all this covid stuff going on staff is friendly and nice they were always so helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone looking.
My time at Peppertree apartments has been quite well. The only downside is being able to hear the neighbors around me quite often when i am in my apartment.
My experience at pepper tree has been fairly good. One issues I've had is that the dog waste cleanup bag stations by my apt complex can sit empty for a few days before being restocked. Other than that no real issues.
Great apartment at a great price! I moved here from my former apartment and it was less expensive and nicer. Any maintenance issues are fixed quickly. Very happy!
Peppertree has been the best place I have lived in Lawrence. The management is very friendly and helpful. The neighborhood is very quiet. I have enjoyed living here.
Staff is top notch. The maintenance crew is always friendly and professional. The grounds are well maintained. The upgrades were beautiful. Overall a great place to live.
I love living here really good care place for kids.. When my kids come over they love taking the walk trails around the area.. My baby son always want to go to the park
Very friendly staff, responsive to COVID and committed to keeping residents safe, good at updating and sending out information, maintenance is super friendly
It is quiet nieghbors are quiet through night building smell fresh thank you, i love the grounds wish i could do more for now , healing from surgery