Peppertree

4.4

4.4

Great service. Quiet, has a nice pool it do need a handicap rail on stairs . But really nice. Place especially for the dogs . My dog loves it here
I wish the parking spots were numbered and not up for grabs. While I was moving in I was on my patio and there was a person watering plants on his 3rd floor balcony and the overflow of water showered down all over me.
Nice area and the apartment itself is spacey. My only issue is with the thin walls . I hear a lot of what my neighbors are doing. The kitchen is also really dated
Our neighbors are kind and respectful, the management is absolutely amazing. Gets back to us as soon as possible when we call about something needing fixed or just having some questions. Nothing but kind and caring souls. My boyfriend and I couldn’t be happier here!
Everyone here is always so helpful. Community is pretty nice. And my dog absolutely loves the dog park they have to offer! Been the best place I’ve lived so far!
Been living at peppertree for about 6 months now and my husband and I have enjoyed our experience so far. There are a lot of little touches (like a birthday card from management staff) that make living here feel a little extra special
This property is affordable and well maintained. My roommate and I have really enjoyed our time here so far. The large yard for dogs is a big bonus
We have had good experiences with the office staff. They are friendly and hardworking people. Units are clean, but definitely lived in but could use some more updating.
I enjoy living here a lot! It is super quiet and I never run into any issues with maintenance. All my neighbors are friendly. I am a Maxus Properties employee.
Ita very quiet. Its tucked in the back. I enjoy the jet tub. Backyard with woods and a walking trail. I like being able to park in the garage.