Had a few things that needed to be worked on when we moved in but maintenance was very responsive! The noise hasn’t been as big of an issue as I thought it might be either!

Fantastic place great naberd every one is friendly its a clean apartments complex love the little dog park arria for the animals and its nice havin a pool

Great area to live in. Big dog park and nice trails for your dogs. Pretty close to a lot of stores and restaurants. Cheap rent for a big apartment.

Great neighborhood for dogs with the dog park and trails. Apartments aren’t perfect but they are still nice. Close to shopping and restaurants.

So far it has been a very good place to live. People are friendly and the staff has been great. Great place to live. I would recommend this place

We moved in about a week ago, so far everything has been great! Everyone is so kind to us. The complex has an "at home" feeling, for sure. My favorite part so far might be the nature walking trail!

I've been with Peppertree for about 3 years off and on. It has always been a great experience. You guys have never let me down. Thank you so much!

The apartments are amazing. The dog park is an added bonus. The trail is perfect to take my kids for a walk. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and in the perfect area.

Great, responsive staff. Grounds well kept. Selective with residents , which make it a quiet and respectful community! Dog park! Walking trail next to apartments

Ive enjoyed my stay here at pepper tree. Any problems or questions that I've ever had were addressed quickly and professionally. Quiet and peacefully.

Everyone is very responsive when asked questions. And all of the staff at PepperTree are great! I have had no issues 3 months in, keep up the good work!

Great place to live. Beautiful scenery, friendly and helpful staff and maintenance, dog park on premisis, next to walking paths, and a quiet and friendly neighborhood.

Love the staff, love that I can have my big dogs here, and I like the pet areas. Hallway carpets could use cleaning and maybe a few more washers and dryers in a building.

The Peppertree Apartments are a nice community to live in. My apartment is quiet. Even though there are dogs in the building, I do not hear them

When we first moved in everything was so perfect but as we started to settle small things turned into bigger things all in all the changes made to our home prior to our move in was completely rushed and poorly done. My entire door fell off 2/3 of the hinges and the door was crooked prior to the fall so shutting it was really hard. The sliding back door lock was installrd upside down and super hard to lock. We run out of hot water within 10 minutes of it being on and I have a Jacuzzi tub amd tons of other things....we are still really happy with our choice to move in this community, it is very well maintained, my townhome overlooks the bridge and trail and it is peaceful. The other residents I have been able to meet were all wonderful and of course we have met tons of amazing dogs as well. We feel safe and look forward to our time here.

Great place no bugs nice fire place nabers are friendly good invierment and pest control servinse is good and repair service is great and fast

My experience has been awesome! Staff always friendly and willing to help...especially when I needed them at 2 am in the morning for a water leak...appreciated it!

Love my townhouse. Love my loft and jacuzzi tub and skylight. Very quiet here as well. Love our maintenance crew. Office is nice. Love the cookies.

The apartment complex is clean for the most part. It would be nicer if there were more updates when a work order is submitted. Such as a possible schedule when the work order is going to be finished.

Lovely neighborhood. Neighbors are great except new ones that moved in. I can hear everything they do. Would love to live on bottom floor and have washer and dryer in unit. Overall great place to live. Hanna is very sweet. Always nice when i go in there. I give it a 4 and a half star rating. Great place except the third floor and no washer and dryer in unit. Other than that. It is a great place to live and the neighborhood and neighbors are really nice. :)

It all seems nice so far. There is not a lot of noise from the neighbors, lots of room for the dogs to be walked, and stores and food all pretty close.

The move in process was so easy and the leasing agent was super helpful and assisted us every step of the way! So far the community is friendly, clean and quiet! We are excited to call this place our new home !

No regrets! My entire family is happy! And me and my fur babies gained a dog park and we are forever grateful. I love the sunsets and sunrises!

So far everything has been very easy going the apartment feels like home and we are In love. The people are sweet the features are awesome. The space is beautiful.

The community is very friendly and clean, residents are nice and curtious to other. We love the dog walking area and my daughter absolutely loves the park