Peppertree

cute, safe, quiet, friendly community. decent/less than modern apartments. sufficient. it’s easy to contact leasing agents as necessary and replies are average speed.
Its been great. Management is awesome and accessible. They have made everything seemless and easy. They fix what needs fixed and are prompt. Maintenance is top notch. Ive had a gpod experience all around.
The people here are amazing and have always found a solution for me when I need one! They've always been flexible, I Definitely recommend PepperTree!
So far my experience has been great. Most of the people in my building are very nice, and respectful. And I appreciate that there aren’t 1000 children running around everywhere.
Love living in are townhouse.The schools are great.great location. Neighbor hood is nice. The office staff are very friendly and take care of your needs.
It is great. Lots of parking, easy online payment, friendly neighborhood. Very pet friendly. Lots of dog park area and stuff like that. Love it here
Maintenance is always there when you need them, and rent is pretty cheap compared to other apartment complexes around this side of town and downtown.
Everyone seems very respectful of each other and I like that the community is a little bit away from the scene of Lawrence. Very quite at night and no distractions.
I have been living here over a year now and I have enjoyed my time here. Reason for my renewal was the fact that my first was a good experience. Staff has made it easy living here and they are always quick to answer questions and resolve issues and concerns.
We was told our rent would be one price but it is different amount for living in a basement apartment it expensive. No light in our bedroom. And living room. . Just nothing like i would have rented at all. For the price we paying. People are nice though. We reported ice maker does not work. Never got fixed. Why even waste money on things do not work smh. We paying for this we like it to be hooked up. The laundry room. Dryer does not get hot on first round it is expensive do our landry here. Smh.