Staff was welcoming and helpful. Nice, clean apartment and lovely community. As well as a great location next to the 23rd Street Brewery and Hy-Vee.

Maintenance should do a better job at service requests but other than that it's a great place to live. I have two dogs and with there being no weight restriction they love the dog park and feel right at home.

Excelente place to live they are friendly and they are pet friendly neighborhood with a dog park, a pool and security at night I have lived here for 4 years

Very friendly community and amazing staff that meets your needs. Also located in the heart of Lawrence with everything located within 10minutes that you might need.

I love the location and the general proximity of things. Parking works great and we love our new carpet. Unfortunately we live in one of the very few smokers-allowed houses but are non-smokers ourselves. The smoke croaches in from the hall-way and when airing out comes in directly from smoking neighbours. But other than that it is quite homey.

I enjoy living at Peppertree Apartments. My apartment is quiet, cannot hear the dog in the apartment behind me. The Staff is friendly and the grounds are kept up nicely.

One of the nicest apartments and its hidden great understanding with the office clean and very comfortable living will recommend especially for couples

It's ok. Alot of things in our unit have failed and maintenance has been slow. Our back door was broken for 2 months causing our electric bill to skyrocket to over $300 and nothing was done to compensate or get it fixed even temporarily so there wasn't a major draft. Our master bedroom light was also broken for 2 months before being fixed. We didn't have light in our bedroom for 2 months. The neighbors dog is aggressive and teys to bite people. The dog runs around and barks at all hours of the night. Management has done nothing about this and their response is they can't do anything until he bites. I doubt I'll be renewing my lease. And at this point I won't be recommending this complex to anyone.

Great place to live. Love it here. Would recommend this place for your next home. People are friendly and staff is great. Nice dig park also.

I love living here! The neighborhood is nice, the people are friendly, the grounds are well kept and I love the amenities! I searched high and low and I’m glad that I chose wisely!

It’s a Nice and quiet community. Service requests are done quickly and the workers are nice. I would recommend to my friends also looking for apartments

i like the location, the fact that it’s tucked away behind a neighborhood instead of next to a busy street. however the walls in the complex are thin.

Living at Peppertree is absolutely wonderful! The facilities are well maintained, the staff is very friendly, and the location is so convenient!

I really enjoy living at the Peppertree apartments. It is such a cute neighborhood, and our apartment is wonderful. I especially love all of the new floors!

Very friendly environment (besides some instances with my neighbor, however, that has been settled) would absolutely LOVE to see a dog park by the townhomes.

Leasing agents were so friendly and helpful before my move in! Glad to have come back to Lawrence and found such a nice place to call home for my cat and I

I've been at Peppertree for about 3.5 years. I've had good experiences with the management, tenants, and everything in between. My only issue is that my apartment doesn't include a washer and dryer and the washing and drying facilities Peppertree provides could use some TLC.

These apartments have been wonderful! It’s really nice to have a place that allows big dogs. Management is really welcoming and helpful and the apartments are pretty nice!

So far i found it comfy and satisfying. I would recommend more care about the higher levels of buildings. Faster respond to service requests submitted online will also help.

The stuff are very friendly and it's such a beautiful place. I really like how quite it is and the neighbors are awesome. It's a big step up.

Great experience so far. Lots of pet areas for my dog but I noticed not everyone picks up after their dog,.. everyone seems to be friendly yet respect my privacy. The location is great

Jacob is friendly and helpful with us being able to move into this Apartment. We are grateful. Loving the dog and the walking trails. Easy access from the main street but still nicely secluded.

Neighbors are very quiet. That is a huge plus for me. Yard work is great and maintenance is very good. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

So far so good, the apartment seems to be in good shape. I just moved in two days ago. I hope we can stay here a while. The neighborhood seems nice and calm too.

Living here the last 2 years has been a great experience! The office and maintenence staff are friendly and personable and make living here feel more like a community. The updated rentals make it feel like I'm living in a newer apartment. They are beautiful and really feel like home. I also enjoy that the units are tucked away in a quiet neighborhood away from the main streets.