PerSei at Pike & Rose

Excellent concierge service! Always cleaning the facilities, wearing their masks, making us feel very safe. Appreciate them holding the door:)
I’ve only just moved in a week ago, and I’m so glad I chose the Persei! I chose my unit, applied, and signed my lease all online. The leasing office made this process smooth and straight forward, and made sure I had everything I needed for an easy move-in. The neighborhood is unmatched. The staff is super helpful and didn’t even mind all my giant furniture packages being delivered! Looking forward to this year here.
Considering we are in a Pandemic I am terribly disappointed with the level and frequency of cleaning the common areas. The carpets are filthy weeks on end. Like do you all own more than one vacuum cleaner & Carpet cleaner.
Love the staff. Love the location. Very happy here. I plan to live here for a very long time! Everyone is actually neighborly here which is nice and appreciated.
The apartments are nice but I had some issues: the noise from 355 and visitors to pike and rose is a bit much at times, the water pressure is very low and water randomly comes out of the shower and sink throughout the day, the gym is sub par at best, and the only outdoor space is the pool which is covered in shade. It is also a pain dealing with the pike and rose traffic, it just makes getting in and out annoying. I think in general this place is nice and the staff has been pretty good. Maintenance issues were fixed promptly and the apartments are roomy.
Everything is good except some staffs in leasing office. Leasing manger never contacts me back after 3 times of request over the phone and email. They promised me 3 times to get the leasing manager back to me but NEVER did. I called again for the 4th time to talk to him. This is ridiculous
I’m glad my leasing is ending soon and I definitely won’t be renewing because I’ve been miserable here. The standard of living here is not worth the price. This apartment is cheaply built with thin walls. I can hear every footstep and every door close from my ceiling. Every time someone slams their door my apartment unit shakes. I can clearly hear my neighbor’s dog barking throughout the night. The hot water for shower literally lasts less than 5 minutes. The outdoor garage lights are perpetually on and so bright that not even black out curtains can fully block out the light at night. People are apparently hired to start using leaf blowers (that are obviously fairly loud) at 8am around the property even on workdays. I’m pretty sure you would hate waking up to that too. Before the stay at home orders, honking could be heard all day and night from the garage, and drunk people could be heard fighting/shouting until 4am usually every weekend. I’ve actually heard my neighbors open their window and shout at the top of their lungs “Shut up!” (at leaf blowers, drunk people, etc.) so I know I’m not the only one that’s aggravated by all the noise pollution around this apartment building. I understand the lease contract notes that outside noise from private businesses are a given, but that doesn’t mean living at this apartment (especially the garage side) doesn’t suck any less. I’ve now lived at both the Pallas and Persei, and I definitely don’t want to find out what the Henri is like. Pike & Rose maybe a great place to dine/shop, but is a terrible place to live. The Google reviews speak for themselves.
Lovely community, everything close by, staff is cooperative and neighbors are nice too :) a safe and quiet neighborhood and love their ongoing events
Great community, great amenities, great location! You can't beat living at Pike & Rose! If you're a commuter, the building is also a quick walk to the White Flint Metro and only a few minutes drive to 495 or 270, you can't beat it!
Location is nice. Staff is nice and friendly. Apartment itself is pretty nice. Amenities are nice, sometimes have issues with equipment not working. Noise level is terrible.