We are living in a peaceful and friendly atmosphere in Persei Building. I am an artist and I enjoy everything around inside or outside the building. Thanks

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

The apartments are beautiful and new. The pool is a great feature. I love living on top of so many restaurants and shops. It’s so close to the metro.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Having lived at Persei for about two months now, I’m starting to see the inherent problems with this apartment. First of all, the walls and ceilings at Persei are embarrassingly thin. I hear footsteps from upstairs all the time and I can easily hear conversations that are going on next door. Obviously, this issue can’t be fixed or improved, but it’s just one reason this apartment isn’t as “luxurious” as marketed. Another big issue is the noise around Kusshi and Owen’s Ordinary late at night. Because these restaurants close relatively late, people tend to linger around until even 3am making a lot of noise. I don’t mean to sound like a cantankerous old man, especially since I myself visit those restaurants pretty late sometimes, but some people (presumably worthless high schoolers on break destined for minimum wage jobs or unemployed failures with nothing better to do) often loiter around the area and cause a ruckus really late at night even during weekdays. Of course, this is something that also can’t be fixed and was even mentioned in the leasing contract, but it could definitely be a reason to move out. Other than that, the apartment overall is usually clean, the concierges are nice, and nothing in my apartment has broken (yet).

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Just moved in and so far, very nice! Neighbors are friendly, staff is helpful, and I love the location. My apartment is really nice too. I like the access to light. And I got lucky because I was able to see the fireworks from my patio - bonus!

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Great introduction and excellent services. The lessons ambassador, Daniel, was very helpful and likeable. Both concierges are wonderful. Darryl was excellent on move-in day.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Amazing building! Awesome gym, pool, and amenities. The neighborhood is very walkable. Lots of groceries stores less than a mile away. The apartment itself is very up to date. I LOVE my kitchen!

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Friendly staff who are willing to help; maintenance issues completed in a timely manner, the smell in the garage is often less than desireable, but couldn’t be happier with the location.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

It’s alright. I mean, an apartment is an apartment. What’s the difference? Guest parking is bad. Pool is nice, but could use more sun (it’s in the courtyard). I like it.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Great welcome to the neighborhood and the community is great. walk outside your door and you have everything right there. There is a theatre as well

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Absolutely love PerSei! The staff has been wonderful, the amenities are fantastic, and the neighborhood is buzzing. My apartment itself is everything I could want - stainless steel appliances, beautiful updated floors and paint, and a HUGE kitchen island.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

PerSei is a great apartment to live in you can't beat the location and amenities. The building maintenance is also very helpful and also completes orders within a few days.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Great community, great amenities, great location! You can't beat living at Pike & Rose! If you're a commuter, the building is also a quick walk to the White Flint Metro and only a few minutes drive to 495 or 270, you can't beat it!

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Awesome neighborhood, convenient, professional, laidback, and cozy. There are many restaurants and points of interest around, not to mention proximity to the Metro station make this location an awesome one.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Love the apartments, convenient location and very nice staff and neighbors! Would recommend it to anyone loooking for comfortable elegant lifestyle

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

I love living here at PERSEI. I feel like I have family rather than just neighbors specifically in my building. There is just a vert different energy here Especially compared to the other two buildings in our Pike And Rose community. I will say I love all the places to eat and drink in our surrounding area, but Owens ordinary I could do without.. It just seems to attract a lot of unnecessary noise/loitering at very late hours, End it is the only area where I feel like my safety is somewhat compromised late at night. And I don’t feel that way about any other area in the entire neighborhood.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

We are new to the area, but love the vibe and aesthetic. We were nervous it was going to be really noisy, but to our surprise the noise level is controllable.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

The apartment building itself and the amenities are nice and clean. I think the fragrance throughout the building could be more pleasant. The neighborhood could get a little noisy at night especially during the weekends.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

My experience here in a little over 1 year has been excellent so far outside of the parking, which I'm not sure how much control the building has. Parking on the weekends and the traffic condition here is terrible. Not sure how the developers designed it without parking in mind. Also, given we are in Rockville (the suburbs) I am disappointed my visitors have to pay for parking when coming to visit me.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Community is great, apartment interior is beautiful. Residents are great. Construction noise is horrible and unsettling to wake up too every morning.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

The Pike and Rose Community is a great place to live and your commute to work is hassle free with the Metro is walking distance and the Marc train near by. The residents are very friendly and the staff is attentive and knowledgeable and not to mention all the restaurant and shops in the vicinity. Awesome community!!

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Good so far, though several administrative issues with incorrect charges and faulty equipment. Amenities and apartments are very nice and comfortable.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

The PerSei does not disappoint. Apart from the location, the PerSei has a lot to offer. Whether it is from the friendly staff or the pristine common areas, the living experience at the PerSei is one of a kind. I feel happy and at ease when entering the building and, furthermore, my apartment.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

I absolutely love living at PerSei! The apartment is beautiful, completely updated. The staff is wonderful and responsive. And the location is perfect! Not only am I near to White Flint metro, but near so many restaurants and shops.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

We love the Pike and Rose area. The community is perfect for us as a young married couple. There are some things that are not great about management but I feel like every management has issues.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

I love Persei so far! The amenities are great and the neighbors are very nice people. The front desk concierge are super nice and helpful. I also love all of the restaurants and shops around the neighborhood.