PerSei at Pike & Rose

4.2

4.2

Marvin
Great first week so far! Love the neighborhood and everything around. Apartment is nice and cozy and perfect for a couple. Gym is a big plus as well

Enma P.
They have good customer services and always answer the phone. They are profesional. Im soon happy to live here. I always recommend friends.

Myungjin
about 2 months ago
It is a luxurious apartment in North Bethesda. Very good environment and clean overall. Only cons is leasing office... they do not work until you go there in person and ask at least 3 times

Seema
2 months ago
Moved here when it was just 2 buildings and a big empty canvas for all of the construction to follow. Definitely a beautiful neighborhood and a great place to visit now

Farinaz
2 months ago
Nice and friendly environment.I wish the mailing area and lockers were a little bigger.I like the building,hope the construction finishes fast.

Rifka
3 months ago
Deborah and Loy are great and super helpful! Maintenance has been responsive. Residents should have access to the business lounge which was initially listed in the amenities.

Rachel
3 months ago
Neighborhood and apartment is really nice. Debra is always very helpful with any concerns. The maintenance team always responds promptly. It would be nice the crazy illegal parking situation on trade street was addressed with more than signs people ignore. It can be a real challenge to get in and out of the garage on weekend evenings.

Pamela
3 months ago
If you don’t need luxuries like walls, ceiling, and a balcony that doesn’t fall down, this is a great place. Terrible management but the concierges are nice

William J.
1 star
I unfortunately lost one of my keys during a business trip, but thankfully I had a spare one. I asked maintenance to make me a new spare once I got back, and they completed my request while I was at work without leaving me a voicemail. When I arrived back at my apartment, I found out they reprogrammed my lock and rendered my old spare key useless. I went to the concierge's desk around 6:30 PM (since that was where I was guessing my new key was) when they were supposed to be open until 7 and all the lights were off. I also went to the office on the first floor AND the main office building to also find they were all closed early. I tried to submit an emergency maintenance request and the lines said they were unavailable. I also left so many voicemails on Pike and Rose's after office line that I can no longer call them back since their mailbox is full. This is absolutely unacceptable. I'm now at a hotel for the night because maintenance apparently isn't 24/7.

Allison
4 months ago
Location is great. Apartments are nice. Concierge is often not there. Leasing and management don’t respond to email or phone calls. You have to show up at the office to get what you need.