I love Persei so far! The amenities are great and the neighbors are very nice people. The front desk concierge are super nice and helpful. I also love all of the restaurants and shops around the neighborhood.

Going on our fifth year of living here, and we love it. Beautiful apartment, with an awesome neighborhood. Great people working here (Debra, Daryl, and David are FANTASTIC!).

Nice and convenient apartments, very good amenities and staff.. perfectly located around everything. Maintenance requests are held with due care and everyone here is so nice

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Great place to live! I love the neighborhood and amenities. The staff is welcoming and the parking is very convenient. I recommend living here to anyone looking for a new home!

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

I love living at Persei. It is so convenient to be able to walk downstairs and have all kinds of ammenities at my finger tips. Any repairs are taken care of promptly and conviniently.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Everyone here has been so helpful and friendly. We had an issue with a bad smell in our carpet (we’re new residents). Maintenence quickly came didnt question us and had them replace the carpet for us along with a lightbulb. Front desk is super friendly, only wish they were 24 hours.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

I love Persei because of many reasons: the most friendly and helpful staff, the very top notch service that the leasing office provides, the gorgeous building that is always clean and shiny, the nicest neighbors, all located in a beautiful neighborhood Pike & Rose!

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

We moved to our apartment here Oct.2014 and loved living in this new and beautiful building. We enjoyed our friendly neibours and staff since then

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

The neighborhood is great - the residents are warm and friendly and there's always so much to do! Pike & Rose has been developing so much over these past few years and living at the Persei puts you at the heart of it all. Wonderful place to live!

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Daryl is fantastic at the front desk he is always so nice and very helpful. Right now around the holiday season the community package door is overwhelming. I shouldn’t have to dig through several packages to find mine.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Great community, great maintenance staff/employees. Always friendly and helpful. Very responsive to any issues. Bulging is always clean asks amenities are great.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

We love the area that we live in. The building is in great location with so much to offer. The only downside is that we usually have plumbing issues and our building smells really bad

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

GreAt thus far. No complaints. I do worry that the walls might be too thin? I have heard noise complaints from other residents. The parking is very limited. Otherwise, great location.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Eric and Carly were amazing! They helped guide me through the process, and welcomed me to my new apartment within days. I am so in love with the space.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Very nice apartments! Everything is just comfortable here, would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle... great amenities and staff is friendly.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Love living at Pike and Rose. Lots of stores and restaurants to visit. Very kid friendly and pet friendly. The building is well maintained and outdoor spaces are beautiful!

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Fantastic amenities. Friendly staff. It is great living close to everything. The building is nice and clean. Close to the metro station.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

I've had a great experience so far living at the Per Sei. I haven't had any problems and the concierge are very nice and friendly. Management was very helpful while move in and haven't required their assistance since. Very impressed with the package delivery system. Overall great experience, no complaints

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Leaving in Pike & Rose is great. My husband and I love it. We enjoy all of the restaurants around and the moviteather Ipic, we go once a week.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Persei is in a great location, but the internal features have been downgraded. The recent change of bright led lighting makes the hallways look from elegant and warm to cold and harsh hospital like setting.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Maintenance has been very prompt and responsive. At my old apartment maintenance would leave a note when the work was completed and any feedback. That would be nice at PerSei so one would know if the issue was resolved and when. The leasing office has been mostly great but it seems like they sometimes let things fall through the cracks. I love my apartment and the community amenities. The building is very clean and safe. The neighborhood is amazing with so many things to do and places to eat. I am absolutely thrilled to be living here.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

It has definitely been a rollercoaster ride. At times the resident service in the building has been great and sometime its is horrible. For example if you send an email to the leasing office or the community relations manager there is a 5% chance you will ever get a reply. The leasing office unfortunately spends all of its time and efforts signing new tenants and does not spend anytime resolving tenant needs. The concierge is hit or miss. Darrell is great but typically everyone else has no idea what is going on and defers allquestions to Darrell. The pike and rose community is great butthe residences are not the best. The location is great and the neighbors are wonderful!

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

I love Persei because it`s absolutely gorgeous, yet very cozy and convenient. Also it is very well maintained. I love the staff too. They are always ready to help, which I love and cherish!

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

I love my community here at pike and rose. My neighbors are the main reason I think this neighborhood gets what really having a support system is all about. I’m so grateful to be a part of it

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Great staff, clean, responsive to maintenance requests. Janitorial service is fantastic. Wish resident parking was not so expensive and that residents were not penalized for moving to another apartment at Pike and Rose before their existing contract expired.