PerSei at Pike & Rose

4.3

4.3

The front desk hours make it hard to pick up packages after work and I've noticed delivery people being locked out because they don't know how to get in.
Enjoy staying in this community and love the monthly activities. I can't wait to see what new and upcoming shops and stores that are in coming in the up and coming month.
I love staying here. The staff are amazing and very pleasant. It is a great / safe neighborhood to live in. The location is ideal; right next to the metro.
My apartment is really great and I love the neighborhood. Management and maintenance have been very responsive during the pandemic. The new concierge is very disappointing. They never have answers to questions about amenities and don’t make an effort to follow up with an answer.
I have been living at PerSei for a few weeks now and everything has been great! Great neighborhood. Great office staff. Great concierge service!
Overall, I love it. No place is perfect but you can't beat the neighborhood/location. It's the ideal living spot. Sometimes it gets a bit too busy but that comes with the territory. I do enjoy the very quiet mornings and evenings when walking my dog. The pool could be a bit nicer (i.e. more chairs).
1 star
management is not great and lacks communication. Debra is amazing!! The rest of management not so great. Have friends I referred here and they have the same nightmare dealing with management.
The apt is very beautiful and gorgeous, staffs are very nice and friendly.the maintenence is also good so if you need something to be fixed, they will help you shortly and professionally.
I’m actually really enjoying it here. My neighbors seem nice and my service request have been completed in a time manor. I also love the fact that I can walk around and experience all that pike and rose has to offer
Overall the apartment complex is well managed. Very clean and never had an issue with rodents or bugs. Pike and rose is a nice community. Parking is a little pricey but it’s in walking distance to a grocery store and metro if you don’t have a car.