PerSei at Pike & Rose

4.2

4.2

Rachel
There have been some great new restaurants added to the neighborhood. It would be nice if management finally paid attention to the parking issue outside the garage considering how much we pay for parking

Roseline
Management has been a disappointment. The location is nice, the neighbors are great, but if you have any issues as soon as you sign that lease, good luck. You'll have to fight tooth and nail to get a timely and proper response.

Grace
Debra is ALWAYS the greatest. It will be almost a year living here for me and she has been very helpful. My only con: Did not have a good experience with the concierge who is here on the weekends. He wasn’t very nice when I went to go pick up my package. Don’t have enough space to write the situation, but that’s that.

Melvis
My apartment’s window view is currently blocked due to upstairs neighbor’s balcony leakage. Won’t have natural light coming in for 4-6 weeks. No bueno!

Isabella
2 months ago
wonderful apartment and community. great on-site amenities. safe area with lots of dining and entertainment available. parking structures very secure and reasonable.

Myungjin
2 months ago
I love Pike and Rose. This is a luxurious apartment that you can enjoy the North Bethesda/Rockville life the best. The apartment is really clean except the thing that Persei has bad smell every summer in the parking area. I think it is from trash place..and also, it got improved a bit but still leasing office staffs are not responsive. They always promise things but never make it. The printer in the business center does not for more than 6 months. We pay amenity fee and do not fully take advantage of it.. i ended up with complaint, but overall I am quite satisfied with living here

Pamela
3 months ago
Literally an MIA management company. They canceled on me the day of my tour; when I had already left and needed the tour to be that day. Poor communication. Then after I submitted my application, no one got back to me. I was approved but no one ever reached out to me to help with the move in process or guide me through. I was never given a sheet to assess the condition of the unit, nor a mailbox key. I was never assigned an agent to work with so my application slipped through the cracks. Whenever I call for maintenance requests; no one answers the phone or is at the office in person. If they are, they ignore me. The concierge is never here. The person I was working with left and deactivated their email. They never sent me a replacement person to work with. I was also never given any information about an an app or resident log in. There is an advertised business center but the computers don’t have mice or keyboards. I am paying too much to be ignored.

Seema
3 months ago
Love the neighborhood, love the pups (and fellow pup moms of course), love the maintenance staff especially. They make life so much easier to deal with.

Rachel
3 months ago
The apartments are very nice and the neighborhood has great shops and restaurants. Parking has been quite a headache the past year. Cars block the entrance/exit to the garage and cars are constantly parked on the street making it really difficult to get in/out of the garage sometimes. It creates dangerous and unsafe driving conditions. I had to call security once because a woman blocked me in and wouldn’t move. Management seems to not be interested in resolving the issue

Roseline
4 months ago
The location is great but I feel management could be improved. This includes proactive communication and a bit more consideration for their tenants.