PerSei at Pike & Rose

4.3

4.3

My apartment is wonderful and the neighborhood is amazing. The concierge, Debra, is always very friendly and helpful. However, management has not been five stars recently. There were a lot of issues with the pool being closed for many days during the summer. Management didn’t always communicate and didn’t really seem to care. My apartment had flooding from a drainage issue when we got remnants of the hurricane. Again management didn’t seem to care when I raised the issue and it still has not been fixed.
I love everything about this property , I’m so glad that I decided to move here in April . Honestly I don’t see myself moving anytime soon !!! Overall a great experience so far !
Love the dogs and dog mom family I’ve made here for 5yrs now and still watching the small neighborhood grow into a beautiful little community.
Living at the PERSEI at PIKE and Rose is one of the best living experiences, I've had. My doctoral colleagues who I introduced PERSEI too, love living here as well. As a manager/recruiter within an organization at NIH , it is a privilege to be able to inform new employee's to live at PERSEI. The managers here have done there best to make my living comfortability awesome. My apartment is also cleaned every 6 months. It's been a year since I reached out to have it cleaned but whenever I call due to my rental agreement incentive, they have my apartment and carpet cleaned. There is so much to get into at the PIKE! I have been here since 2013 and I don't plan to leave no time soon. The last apartment I stayed at for 23 years. I am looking to be here for a long while as well but i love it so much. I saving money so I can move in their condos at the top of the canopy hotel which also is a great place to stay!
I am so excited to move in! I love the amenities and the finishes and the location just couldn’t be better. I was able to set up everything so easily. They email you everything you need to get started.
The staffs are very nice and friendly. Also the maintenance is very quick and responsible. The apartment itself is luxurious and there are lots of restaurants to go to.
Have lived here for 6+ years and absolutely love it! Comfortable apartment, fantastic area, Debra has always been so helpful and efficent. We've lived in three different units and all have been better than the last
The Persei has nice apartments and amenities . Great location. Convenient to shops an restaurants. Easy underground parking. Gym is small, but can get a decent workout.
We have been here almost a year and it was a little rocky at first but things got better. The area is what attracted us to this apartment and why we will continue to stay here.
The front desk hours make it hard to pick up packages after work and I've noticed delivery people being locked out because they don't know how to get in.