PerSei at Pike & Rose

4.3

4.3

We love the restaurants just downstairs and the running trails just across the streets. One day we’ll be able to enjoy the movie theater as well!
Great place organize great decore amazing staff always ready for assist you with fast response Very convince location great shopping restaurant
We have been living here since September and it’s definitely been an experience. It’s been really nice to have the restaurants open back up for indoor dining to sit inside and see the area more active. Also with the dog social open, I would love to go there.
We’re so excited to move in to PerSei after having the best leasing experience - thanks Kenny! More professional and streamlined than the other buildings in the area.
It is very good environment. There are a lot of good restaurants but it is a little bit expensive tho. The apartment is very clean and luxurious
Best and most convenient place to live in Maryland! Moved here three years ago and it was the best decision I ever made! Would highly encourage to speak to Changa if interested.
My experience has been mostly good. It has been great living in Pike and Rose during the pandemic, with many options for food pickup. Management and maintenance are always very responsive. The concierge is always very helpful. It seems there has been a decline in the quality of residents in the community, with residents littering in common areas and pet owners letting their dogs poop in people’s balcony areas. Management has been very diligent in sending out many reminders to residents about following community rules.
I haven’t moved in het but just from phone calls with the leasing agent and tours i can tell this is a great place to live. I am very excited to move in
I just moved into PerSei at the beginning of December 2020, and have been loving my experience so far! Package pickup is very efficient, the front desk concierge is super helpful, the community is quiet and neighbors are friendly. Oh, and the location is PERFECT! An excellent place to call home!
The community is great from what we can tell. It’s a little difficult because of covid but everyone is really nice in the apartment complex and we love the area