We are new to the area, but love the vibe and aesthetic. We were nervous it was going to be really noisy, but to our surprise the noise level is controllable.

The apartment building itself and the amenities are nice and clean. I think the fragrance throughout the building could be more pleasant. The neighborhood could get a little noisy at night especially during the weekends.

My experience here in a little over 1 year has been excellent so far outside of the parking, which I'm not sure how much control the building has. Parking on the weekends and the traffic condition here is terrible. Not sure how the developers designed it without parking in mind. Also, given we are in Rockville (the suburbs) I am disappointed my visitors have to pay for parking when coming to visit me.

Community is great, apartment interior is beautiful. Residents are great. Construction noise is horrible and unsettling to wake up too every morning.

The Pike and Rose Community is a great place to live and your commute to work is hassle free with the Metro is walking distance and the Marc train near by. The residents are very friendly and the staff is attentive and knowledgeable and not to mention all the restaurant and shops in the vicinity. Awesome community!!

Good so far, though several administrative issues with incorrect charges and faulty equipment. Amenities and apartments are very nice and comfortable.

The PerSei does not disappoint. Apart from the location, the PerSei has a lot to offer. Whether it is from the friendly staff or the pristine common areas, the living experience at the PerSei is one of a kind. I feel happy and at ease when entering the building and, furthermore, my apartment.

I absolutely love living at PerSei! The apartment is beautiful, completely updated. The staff is wonderful and responsive. And the location is perfect! Not only am I near to White Flint metro, but near so many restaurants and shops.

We love the Pike and Rose area. The community is perfect for us as a young married couple. There are some things that are not great about management but I feel like every management has issues.

I love Persei so far! The amenities are great and the neighbors are very nice people. The front desk concierge are super nice and helpful. I also love all of the restaurants and shops around the neighborhood.

Going on our fifth year of living here, and we love it. Beautiful apartment, with an awesome neighborhood. Great people working here (Debra, Daryl, and David are FANTASTIC!).

Poor maintenance service, too noisy,dealership intercom sounds most nights that keeps you up at night,pest problems. Otherwise great location

Nice and convenient apartments, very good amenities and staff.. perfectly located around everything. Maintenance requests are held with due care and everyone here is so nice

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Great place to live! I love the neighborhood and amenities. The staff is welcoming and the parking is very convenient. I recommend living here to anyone looking for a new home!

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

I love living at Persei. It is so convenient to be able to walk downstairs and have all kinds of ammenities at my finger tips. Any repairs are taken care of promptly and conviniently.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Everyone here has been so helpful and friendly. We had an issue with a bad smell in our carpet (we’re new residents). Maintenence quickly came didnt question us and had them replace the carpet for us along with a lightbulb. Front desk is super friendly, only wish they were 24 hours.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

I love Persei because of many reasons: the most friendly and helpful staff, the very top notch service that the leasing office provides, the gorgeous building that is always clean and shiny, the nicest neighbors, all located in a beautiful neighborhood Pike & Rose!

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

We moved to our apartment here Oct.2014 and loved living in this new and beautiful building. We enjoyed our friendly neibours and staff since then

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

The neighborhood is great - the residents are warm and friendly and there's always so much to do! Pike & Rose has been developing so much over these past few years and living at the Persei puts you at the heart of it all. Wonderful place to live!

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Daryl is fantastic at the front desk he is always so nice and very helpful. Right now around the holiday season the community package door is overwhelming. I shouldn’t have to dig through several packages to find mine.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Great community, great maintenance staff/employees. Always friendly and helpful. Very responsive to any issues. Bulging is always clean asks amenities are great.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Noise from construction is unbearable in the mornings. I have notified leasing and concierge about the dog living in the apt above me and not one notice has been sent to the tenant. Cannot deal with the noise and construction situation and no one has done anything about addressing it.

We love the area that we live in. The building is in great location with so much to offer. The only downside is that we usually have plumbing issues and our building smells really bad

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

GreAt thus far. No complaints. I do worry that the walls might be too thin? I have heard noise complaints from other residents. The parking is very limited. Otherwise, great location.

Reply from PerSei at Pike & Rose

Eric and Carly were amazing! They helped guide me through the process, and welcomed me to my new apartment within days. I am so in love with the space.