PerSei at Pike & Rose

4.4

4.4

Overall it is good. Staffs are friendly and amenities are good except the south elevator being out of service way too often. I have a feeling that more than 80% is out
Hot water in the shower lasts about 5 minutes, “heater” blows cold air (nothing can be done); idiots using really loud leaf blowers at 8am to sweep litter off the apartments grounds, which I’m sure wakes up a lot of residents (just use a f*cking broom); Frequent shouting/fighting after 2am outside of the restaurants/bars below (useless “security” personnel don’t do anything about it because they probably hate their job); Apartment ceiling creaks with every single step the overweight dude above me takes (complained multiple times but zero action taken). But these reviews are pointless because literally no one in “management” cares. The concierges are great though.
Love the neighborhood and community.. excellent staff who takes comments into consideration, everything is close by and accessible, and the maintenance requests are dealt with professionally.
Very peaceful community, with so many eateries and places nearby. The only thing missing in this community is a grocery store. I love the farmers markets during the summer weekends.
Overall, very happy with Persei. The units are spacious and modern with good amenities and very helpful and friendly staff. I am a light sleeper, and there is usually some noise from the speakers after 11pm from some of the restaurants, but when asked to turn them off, they have always complied thus far. Maintenance appears to be prompt, and there are a few pending items, but overall happy with our choice to make Persei our home
Best apartment experience I have ever had (neighbors, amenities, location, concierge, rent payment portal, package system). I highly recommend Persei!
So far so good. Great community. A bit of yelling on the weekend, but love listening to the christmas music from the stores below. Leasing office was helpful in walking us through an initial issue. Love the layout of our 2bd/2bth.
Very nice apartment with great amenities, awesome location. Lots of great food and shops right at my front door. The accessibility to the metro is another plus
Love living here! I moved from out of state, so it was important that I find something I can truly call home. My apartment is the perfect place (:
average living experience. great housing and love the apartment complex! great neighbors. wish we had more notice on weekly events. the gym is frustrating the equipment is either broken or missing.