James is great! Very knowledgeable! Component and skillful. Any service need he fixes with quickness. Prompt, courtesy and fast. Came up and fixed our faucet so that it sprayed better and I could wash my golf balls.

Reply from Piedmont House

My experience has been very nice. A safe professional environment. The concierge is definitely an added value. One of the reasons I selected this property.

Reply from Piedmont House

We’ve been here a year and we love the location, the staff and our unit. Also are fans of the monthly community events. Residents here are friendly.

Reply from Piedmont House

Piedmont House is a wonderful community, in an ideal location in Atlanta. I love living here! The people are so friendly and there is constantly activity and excitement around.

Reply from Piedmont House

Love the location on a tree lined street by Piedmont Park. The finishes in the unit are a step above what you can find in midtown Atlanta and the amenities are beautiful.

Reply from Piedmont House

We use the apartment as a second residence and are only there roughly 1 week per month. The apartment is great, amenities are wonderful and the concierge staff has been excellent. I would like to see a few more weight machines in the gym and I have had some difficulties with my fob for garage access a few times. The business center and work space area is a real plus for me.

Reply from Piedmont House

The staff are all very friendly. Lots of activities to participate in. Great building and amenities. My only issue is the lack of a new resident/FAQ guide that detailed trash process, Nest thermostat, etc. This would be a nice addition to the resident portal.

Reply from Piedmont House

It's a nice place to live. Pretty quiet and great location Only a couple of things let it down. The gym is really basic and there are no dog friendly areas to sit with your dog apart from the dog poop area outside.

Reply from Piedmont House

All is good except the trash situation is poor service. Other buildings in the area do not require residents to take recycles out to the back of the building. Seems off for a luxury building.

Reply from Piedmont House

We moved in on Saturday and so far the entire experience has been wonderful! Looking forward to being a member of the Piedmont House community!

Reply from Piedmont House

The gym needs more machines, specifically a leg extension machine that doubles as a leg curl. In addition the bar contraption is useless and could repacked with a universal machine. The treadmills stop on their own for some reason so those also need servicing. Thanks!

Reply from Piedmont House

My husband and I just moved in last week. So refreshing to have met such nice neighbors already. The leasing staff is top notch and always ready and willing to help answer questions! Very thankful to have found the Piedmont House.

Reply from Piedmont House

The management team has been very responsive and eager to act quickly to resolve several issues. That said, there is more to be done: the paint on the walls of the hallways is deteriorated and the plinths are dirty, the carpet in the sitting area of the fitness room is not glued to the floor and I almost fell there, the landscaping in the pool has deteriorated and a ton of residents do not follow the rules... first impressions are encouraging but there’s a lot of work to do to make living at Piedmont House a 5 star experience....

Reply from Piedmont House

Really awesome location and the amenities are great. We have really enjoyed living here. We definitely recommend it to friends, especially those with furry friends

Reply from Piedmont House

My wife and I have been Piedmont House residents for a little over a year, and we have very much enjoyed the time here. One of the largest contributions to our quality of life here is the outstanding people working here - from the friendly and knowable concierges to the high quality and quickly responding maintenance staff. A wonderful place to live in a fantastic location!

Reply from Piedmont House

I love the apartment and the view. Services are dropping recently. Bins in the parking are normally full and smell, parking needs a jet wash, back area for dogs isn’t maintained well anymore. Ventilation fans in 2nd floor parking haven’t worked for a week. 24h concierge just isn’t true... I’m tired of having to come downstairs to let in deliveries because no one is at the desk. If you don’t give us intercoms to buzz people in, then the concierge need to be available.

Reply from Piedmont House

Apartment layouts and amenities are top notch. Staff is friendly and responsive to issues and questions. Great proximity to Piedmont Park and neighborhood restaurants.

Reply from Piedmont House

Piedmont house is a great place to live. We love being close to the park and to all of the great restaurants in Midtown Atlanta. The building is very well kept and the amenities (pool, gym, lounge) are fantastic.

Reply from Piedmont House

A great overall apartment living experience. Location is is excellent for accessing all different parts of Atlanta. Staff is great. Amenities are very good.

Reply from Piedmont House

Really great building, and wonderful people- Sherry is amazing! I do wish the hallway walls could be retouched/repainted to mask the scrapes and marks

Reply from Piedmont House

Piedmont House has the best amenities compared to other comparable Midtown apartments. The staff that works the concierge desk are great - love my experience so far!

Reply from Piedmont House

I Love living at PH. The apartments, amenities, and staff are first class! The proximity to Piedmont Park, dining, Marta and more is ideal.

Reply from Piedmont House

Piedmont House has been a great place to live downtown. We are so close to the park and wonderful dining. And everything is so convenient. I love walking to places instead of driving.

Reply from Piedmont House

We really like living at Piedmont House. The amenities are wonderful. The concierge team is always friendly and welcoming. Maintenance is very responsive and in a timely manner. Location is great!

Reply from Piedmont House

The neighborhood is nice but the amenities are getting poorer by time The cycling station was removed and the pool is no longer heated for swimming in winter The gym is very basic.. could use room for more equipments instead of the seating area