Piedmont House

I have had a very positive experience living here. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The move in was easy. The amenities are also very nice.
The amenities and staff here are great. The only minor nitpick is not having a dedicated dog/pet area for the amount that we pay monthly however management has stated that this is in the works. Otherwise, zero complaints!
The concierge team has been quick and responsive. I only wish we didn't have to do so much ridiculous work to qualify to live here. As a business owner the standards required are absurd.
Tabitha goes above and beyond. She exemplifies class and outstanding customer service. And, James is sorely missed he is a class act as well. Joe is outstanding as well.
The concierge team has always been amazing with the service they provide. Any call, or request is immediately attended to and in a great timely manner.
Terrific, exceptional, great! Tabitha, Jarrott, James, Joe, they are all accommodating and there when you need them. Throughout covid, they have done an excellent job handling the volumes of packages, special requests, fobs and everything else. 5 plus stars!
great group of people - very friendly and always willing to help. They are very responsive when I need them. The only thing I would ask is that the management team open the pool and grill area for longer hours. We pay a lot of money to live here and we should be allowed to use the pool and grill area past 7:30PM in the summer....
Concierge team is awesome ! Always with a smile & willing to help in every way. They follow all safety & security measures when I am receiving a visitor & always call to verify when I receive food deliveries.
I do enjoy my home at Piedmont House. I think this residence is well-managed and the concierge is excellent. It’s also steps away from Piedmont Park and the Botanical Garden which is wonderful.
Fantastic building in a great location. Really appreciate how they’re handling amenities during the pandemic as we’re able to use them while still staying and feeling safe.