Piedmont House

4.6

4.6

Great staff! No complaints at all! Definitely recommend Piedmont House. Great place to live. Piedmont park is super convenient and beautiful.
Love the location and staff! Couldn’t be nicer and more pleased! Concierge is wonderful and always there to help! Same for any household fixing needs! Tabitha, Girard, Clinton, Jarret, DeAndre and others are the best!
The Piedmont House is awesome!!! Mondrea and all of the concierge staff are fabulous to work with! We could not be happier with our experience so far at the Piedmont House. The quality of our new apartment is outstanding! We love our new home in the park! The Piedmont House is also a super pet friendly, and people friendly place to live.
We have really enjoyed living here overall. The quality of the building is fantastic. The people are very nice and helpful at the concierge‘s desk. We love the layout of the apartment and the generous balconies and views through all of the windows. Our only real complaint about living here is the tightly controlled access to the amenities. It is annoying to have to go to the lobby and wait in line to get a key to use the gym or pool. I’ve never lived in a building that anyone had to do that. Otherwise, we would highly recommend anyone to live here- it’s super nice if you are able to afford it!
For the few times already I've shared the elevator with another resident, each and every time, we had friendly conversation and easy introductions making us feel welcome!
I just moved in, and I couldn't be happier! The staff has been very helpful, maintenance team very quick to fix my issues, and the apartment itself stands out vs so many cheaply built units in other buildings.
We have signed a new lease for another year. The hospitality of the building concierge and the location in addition to the amenities are all top notch!
I have had a very positive experience living here. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The move in was easy. The amenities are also very nice.
The amenities and staff here are great. The only minor nitpick is not having a dedicated dog/pet area for the amount that we pay monthly however management has stated that this is in the works. Otherwise, zero complaints!
The concierge team has been quick and responsive. I only wish we didn't have to do so much ridiculous work to qualify to live here. As a business owner the standards required are absurd.