Piedmont House

4.6

4.6

Living at Piedmont is ok. It was much better before Greystar. The grills are rarely cleaned, there is dog feces in the hallways. I do like the new front desk staff!
Moving in soon. Looking forward to living at Piedmont House and enjoying all the amenities! The gorgeous view of Piedmont Park is a bonus!!!!
I can not speak highly enough about Piedmont House. The staff is incredible and accommodating, the facilities and amenities are premier, well kept, and extremely clean. The residents are also extremely friendly. The location could not be better just a block from Piedmont park and centrally located in Midtown.
We moved in recently and everyone here has been incredibly helpful and welcoming. We are so happy to be here! The staff helped us setup our move in coordination and everything went smoothly.
Location is key, but the community at Piedmont House is the best part. The staff and residents are welcoming and make it feel like a home. We have lived here for almost 2 years and the community feel is why we stay!
We’re officially the longest standing tenants, I can say that the quality of living has remained consistent. The only thing that PH could improve is a private area for pets.
Love it here!! Great location Great neighbors Great fitness center Great club room and pool Only a few issues 1. No pool table in club room 2. Lax security- car broken into and bike stolen. Nothing but an I'm sorry 😞 3. Continuous turnover of concierge That's it. TR and Jaux
Great place to live. Everyone is super nice. Great amenities. Wouldn’t want to move anywhere else. Concierge is 10/10 and is always on top of their game.
Piedmont House has exceeded all expectations. In my humble opinion, Piedmont House is the best building in all of Atlanta (and certainly the best in Midtown).
All is well... I love living here! Love it so much I am signing up for a second round! Although, I do miss Tabitha immensely. She was 1st class 100%.