Piedmont House

4.6

4.6

Great property with great residents. The location can't be beat. The maintenance staff is superb and responsive. There is a new concierge team who are learning the building but I miss Tabitha! Package delivery logistics are sometimes painful with delivery alerts but being sent.
Love our view of Piedmont Park!!! Makes our experience of living in an apartment so pleasant! Really appreciate the regular window cleaning so our view is clear and unobstructed!!!
Friendly neighbors, beautiful amenities with amazing city and park views, clean and well maintained, helpful concierge service and excellent location less than a block from Piedmont Park.
The community has come together to be respectful of social distancing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 within our shared community. It is so wonderful to have unity in our shared space. It’s a great place to live!
the experience has been overall positive here at Piedmont. Location is amazing right across the street from Piedmont Park. Amenities are a big plus as well
I love the staff and amenities, but it was unfortunate that residents were given limited access over the last 10 months. I understand COVID and respect the decision, but rent should be decreased not increased due to recent events.
Beautiful building and units. Our oven doesn't really work well. We have had maintenance come at least 3-4 times and it still is not resolved. Other than that everything is great.
Love the building, location, design, amenities, people. A little disappointed in the attention to issues by management (all other staff is NO HESITATION kind of great!)
I love Piedmont House! Aside from the location, the amenities are great. The real reason why I love it so much here is the staff. The front desk staff are all so accommodating and helpful. You can tell they really care about their residents! Maintenance staff is super attentive too.
Living at Piedmont House is incredible. My favorite part is getting to talk with Ms. Tab every morning. The neighbors are friendly, the apartments are awesome, and I love the location.