Piedmont House

4.6

4.6

Andrew
We enjoy the beautiful views from our unit and the central location in the heart of midtown, atlanta. Walking distance to some many great restaurants, nail saloons, and bars.

Hannah
about 2 months ago
I’ve had a wonderful experience living at Piedmont House for the last 6 months. The apartments are beautiful as are the amenities. The building is quiet and extremely well kept. I am so happy I’m moved here.

Jennifer
2 months ago
For almost 3 years I have called Piedmont House home. It has been a fantastic location with stunning views. The comfort and secure feeling has kept us here for so long. It’s a quality place to live with even better staff.

Ria
3 months ago
I really enjoy living here. I appreciate the concierge team the most. They are really helpful and I feel like they do try to know each of us which makes it a warm community.

AnnMarie
4 months ago
The pot smoking still continues to be an issue in the building. No sure why the management can’t get a handle on the offensive smell in the hallways and thought the ventilation system in the building.

Andrew
4 months ago
Home Sweet Home! Love the Pop Up Parties and Social Events. Great Location and Super Friendly Staff. Can’t beat the House of Piedmont to be your home!

Jennifer
5 months ago
Our time at Piedmont House has been amazing! The staff, location, amenities and the units feel so warm and inviting. Location and value keep us renewing our lease to live in a community of luxury.

David
5 months ago
We just moved in on March 2, 2022. The experience, so far, has been lovely. Everyone is so welcoming. Kelly is excellent. We have had wonderful communication with 3 of the Concierges- Camila, Andy and Vaderosi(?). All very helpful and kind to us. We're very content with our apartment which we rented sight unseen. The building amenities seem awesome. I'll report back in a few weeks to continue our story any Piedmont House.

Hannah
6 months ago
I love living in Piedmont House. The apartments are beautiful and the amenities are amazing. The entire Piedmont House staff is so kind and courteous. I couldn’t be happier with my choice to live here!

Nemanja
6 months ago
Great building and not so great management. It’s very odd what they communicate directly to residents and what they are not: For example, they will bombard you with event emails that are so lame and never visited but when they are doing renovations in the apartment next to yours they post it on the community website. Don’t you think they should reach out to residents that are affected by construction noise and let them know it’s coming. Why do We need to go on a website to find that out? EV charging stations are not working. Managements answer: oh we are in the mercy of a company who services that…. REALLY?