Piedmont House

Love love love the location, the staff, and especially the views!! Cannot wait to meet neighbors after Covid 19 and get to use the amenities! The service through quarantine has been SUPERB!!
We love living at Piedmont House and being so close to Piedmont Park. The staff, amenities and quality of living is just what we were looking for. We highly recommend Piedmont House and will continue to live here.
Very helpful staff both in leasing office and front desk. Particularly Brian who is the assistant manager. Great location and well maintained complex.
Fast and excellent service from Gerard! Always there when we need him. 👏👏👏👍🏻 Fixed the shower and sink with that extra touch. 10 out of 10. Deserves a dinner from STK.
I am a new resident at The Piedmont House. My experience so far has been exemplary from the genuine kindness of the concierge to my meetings and tours with members of the leasing office. Thoughtfulness is evident in the quality of the facility and your hiring process. Overall, I feel like I live in a high end hotel. Thank you for bringing joy to this experience.
Piedmont House is in the ideal location in Midtown, with the exact amenities my husband and I need day to day. Convenience, comfort, and cleanliness all describe our home!
Piedmont House offers a friendly atmosphere from the moment you step in the front door. The concierges are welcoming and helpful and the maintenance staff has been very responsive. We love being located so close to the park and within walking distance to many great restaurants and grocery stores.
It’s good. Its good. It’s good it’s good it’s good it’s good it’s good. Bc osb ended fkrkwb fogged fkdksjehekkfh firjdhehekdhdhebednfnhdjhdjdj
Very well maintained property with a number of different apartment options. I settled on a 1600 2 bedroom and have been quite happy so far. This is my first time living in a high rise apartment (or any apartment) in 15 years and I am impressed!
We could not have picked a better place to live in Atlanta. Piedmont House has it all!!! Amenities! Location! Staff! I cannot say enough great things about PH! We love walking out the door and being right at the entrance to the park. Or walking to dinner at any number of restaurants nearby. The pool, fitness, community room and rooftop are fabulous. And the staff go above and beyond! We are thrilled with our choice to live in Piedmont House!