Piedmont House

4.6

4.6

Scott
Modern, clean apartment. All of the staff are helpful and welcoming. The gas appliances really separate Piedmont House from the competition.
Andrew
Ideal location with all the amenities needed for such a comfy place to call home. Love it! In the heart of Midtown with convenience to the park, world class restaurants, and entertainment, makes it hard to beat.
Ria
about 2 months ago
Love the convenience of living at Piedmont House. It’s very close to everything - the park, botanical gardens, restaurants, the fox theatre. Whole food is walkable. Literally everything within reach.
Christopher
3 months ago
We just moved in -- love the building and the views. Our apartment is great and we love the Amenities. The parking is easy to use and we really enjoy the neighborhood!
Jennifer
3 months ago
We have lived in the building for just over 2 years. The location is fantastic, in the center of everything! The units are spacious with a well kept building. When issues come up, the staff is quick to solve. A great place to live! The residents are friendly and easy to engage with in pleasant conversation. The building provides social gatherings for the residents to mingle and get to know each other.
Andrew
4 months ago
Such a great crew at Piedmont House! Awesome events like food trucks and pool events to create a community feel. Great location and superb amenities.
Anthony
4 months ago
Simple, no fuss, very professional a d efficient. Demonstrates teamwork, hopefully this will translate throughout the organization. Great building!
Ashley
4 months ago
Piedmont House is the best place to live in Midtown!! The amazing location is only topped by the incredible staff and residents! Would recommend this building to anyone looking for an upscale and quiet place to live.
Scott
5 months ago
We have thoroughly enjoyed living here. The gas appliances were a top priority for us and hard to find but we have them here! We love being steps from the park and everyone in the building is friendly, from our neighbors to staff.
Ria
6 months ago
I have been a resident for two years now and I am still quite happy to be part of the Piedmont House community. I enjoy being able to walk to the park and the botanical garden. I am also thrilled at the multiple restaurant options available to me. I have a view of the park and that in itself has provided a lot of comfort and pleasure.