Piedmont House

4.6

4.6

Such a great crew at Piedmont House! Awesome events like food trucks and pool events to create a community feel. Great location and superb amenities.
Simple, no fuss, very professional a d efficient. Demonstrates teamwork, hopefully this will translate throughout the organization. Great building!
Piedmont House is the best place to live in Midtown!! The amazing location is only topped by the incredible staff and residents! Would recommend this building to anyone looking for an upscale and quiet place to live.
We have thoroughly enjoyed living here. The gas appliances were a top priority for us and hard to find but we have them here! We love being steps from the park and everyone in the building is friendly, from our neighbors to staff.
I have been a resident for two years now and I am still quite happy to be part of the Piedmont House community. I enjoy being able to walk to the park and the botanical garden. I am also thrilled at the multiple restaurant options available to me. I have a view of the park and that in itself has provided a lot of comfort and pleasure.
Piedmont House is very quiet building with great views of the park!!! Residents are extremely friendly and the parking garage is very safe!!
Great staff, friendly neighbors, ideal location. What a place to call home! Amenities galore, superb decor, breaktaking views. It just can’t be beat!
Need better system for packages and better employees for the front deskt. Packages are constantly misplaced. Employees don't seem to be paying attention. It's ridiculous that recycling had to be taken down to loading dock and that glass is not recycled.
Living at Piedmont is ok. It was much better before Greystar. The grills are rarely cleaned, there is dog feces in the hallways. I do like the new front desk staff!
Moving in soon. Looking forward to living at Piedmont House and enjoying all the amenities! The gorgeous view of Piedmont Park is a bonus!!!!